Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladeda1957

Get the fuck out of here, she accepted a proposal from that skinny, unattractive, undersized teenager with no job, no money and no hope. I’m convinced it’s all a ploy to string out her vlogs, patrons and whoever believes this shit. Again I’m so wild that she takes everyone for a ride, such a grifting, immoral, ugly as sin, user. And as for her family, friends and sycophant followers they can get stuffed too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Like Ratso, a “ marriage” with Philip is for content, not for life.
---
Get the fuck out of here, she accepted a proposal from that skinny, unattractive, undersized teenager with no job, no money and no hope. I’m convinced it’s all a ploy to string out her vlogs, patrons and whoever believes this shit. Again I’m so wild that she takes everyone for a ride, such a grifting, immoral, ugly as sin, user. And as for her family, friends and sycophant followers they can get stuffed too.
Today is the day Stephanie Jarvis officially sold her soul for money, comments, clicks, and views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Jules100

VIP Member
I remember that Angelina Jolie gave Brad Pitt an “open ring” to symbolize their relationship without the pressure of an anchor holding either of them down whilst they were dating before they ever got married several years later. But SJ isn’t Angelina and Philip Janssen isn’t Brad Pitt. Just Low Rent Liza and Discount David impersonators. Gross.
*Also, what 21 year old boy gets his great grandmother’s diamond-less engagement ring as a birthday gift?
IMG_8901.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
What’s happened to Baghdad, Marie and Antoine? Forgotten about? More flight problems? What a fun half term for Antoine.
not fun.gif

Screenshot (342).png

Ye Olde Squirrel Shoppe never opened for business
🎯
1707844239465.png

That person should have gone to Specsavers, "tiny, delicate hands"??!
🎯
SJ dress with holes.jpeg
1707843737398.png

I thought it was the one she bought from Emmaus.. the nightshirt striped one.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at The Pethericks gaff. Ma P will be having a laugh 😃
👇 Emmaus purchase...
SJ no slip 2.png

🎯
MPK laughing.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
Snorts surpassed himself it is GREAT GRANDMOTHERS ring ! Proposed on the Chapel scaffolding !

I would be delighted if my daughter got engaged to an unemployed twat

Choose stone together so Patreons can pay for it.

Snorts is dependable says Mummy She means DEPENDANT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jules100

VIP Member
We’ve been hoping for SJ to finally get her comeuppance, looks like our wish is finally coming true. It only gets worse from here. Thanks Philip Janssen! @Fennelbug is correct, Philip does indeed ruin everything.🐿🦔👢💩

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@ptwnleo
2 hours ago (edited)
One word " Prenup." If he's the one, then he won't mind . A 50 year old woman gets engaged to a 25 year old gay man , where this goes will be interesting . Congraulations. Good luck to you both .

@lotusrepair1439
2 hours ago
I think it is wonderful that Philip finally popped the question. I do hope your wedding plans will not over shadow your cousin's wedding plans. It would not be fair to them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
In all seriousness what the frack is she thinking? What exactly does he bring to the table besides the damn dinner plates?
He’s not smart, educated, funny, capable, or attractive. He’s got no future, no money, no friends, he’s got nothing!
If and when this whole you tube thing collapses how the hell is he going to help?
If Stef was your friend what would you tell her???
Oh and he’s queer as a three dollar bill!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
What an anti climax! An engagement proposal on scaffolding. As Fanny herself said with Vienna and Venice being so romantic but it just had to be the chapel!
Exactly why did the little twit think to propose a week ago? What was the occasion?
Gerry tries to make it that a ring is eternal and love is blah blah.
A big ring with no stone how romantic. What will Fanny choose? Her favourite colour being yellow so either a yellow diamond, yellow sapphire…?
And… to celebrate Fanny goes and has breakfast with Potts!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
According to Mummy, Snorty is caring, dependable, faithful and loves Fanny.
Sounds like she's describing a dog. 🐩 Fanny already has Ratso and doesn't need Snorty too.
The only thing Mummy forgot to mention is that Snorty is gay!

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Remember 2 advents ago, PhiPhi was acting weird? Took his plate and ate alone to 'edit'. They were cold and fake towards each other and I think that's the time when PhiPhi got the upper hand. If he would leave she would not have a support squirrel for her travels, valentines and a general lady in waiting.

Because after that period it became our bedroom, our chateau, Phillip was thinking/Phillip found out/Phillip had a great idea/Phillip spoke with. You fill in the blanks.

It will be interesting to watch how Phillip is going to take over the renovations, Plans and also which of his friends apart from bubble gurl will visit. None of his 'friends' ever got in the car or plane to visit him. And we Dutch love long weekends away.

• Heart

asumgal

I'm flabbergasted at the news and also appalled at the insensitive timing following the Nutty's own announcement.
Like all of you I think there definitely is an element of diversionary and grifting con to it, but part of me wonders if also they really are soulmates.

Both seem to have had fairly lonely childhoods surrounded by old people, both enjoy dressing up and play-acting, both love shopping, both love old china and curtains, both are hoarders and clutterers, both are lazy, both are practically inept, both are unsophisticated etc etc. Neither have had decent jobs or career, and neither seems to have any ambition for the future.
Basically, Fanny and Snorts have got so much in common, even with regard to travelling. Fanny likes to get away but she revisits the same places each year and isn't what I would call a real traveller. Didn't she say one of the reasons she and Potts split up was because he liked to jet off and explore a new place every weekend, but she didn't, and would lie around in the hotel bed whilst he went out and about.

• Heart