Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
There's two words to describe this staged engagement - desperate & waiting. Fanny is:
  • desperate for content
  • desperate for continued income
  • desperate to distract attention from pending legal troubles
  • desperate to distract from lack of renovations
  • desperately jealous of Natti & Amuary stealing her limelight
  • desperate to be the center of attention
  • desperately afraid of being alone
  • desperate for a travel companion & personal assistant
Maybe they will get married (I'll eat my hat), but gut feel tells me Fanny will milk this engagement for as long as the grift continues. There will be never-ending excuses. We're waiting:
  • for the parrrrrfect stone (the jeweler we are working with needs hernia surgery)
  • to finish the chapel (for the blessing)
  • to install the paneling in the GS (for the reception)
  • to repair the terrace stairs ( so I can walk down the terrace stairs to the my waiting groom)
  • the reinstate lake (for pictures)
  • for the marriage license (the request has been sent to the Marie's office but things take so long in France)
  • for Percy to be well enough to travel to France for the wedding (never going to happen)
  • for Snorty to finish his gender transition process (he looks better in a wedding dress)
Eventually they will break-up . There will be sympathy tears and Fanny will given some excuse like " Good morning. I'm afraid there's been a slight hitch. My fiancé that was... that is... he's decided we should call it a day and I quite agree with him and...well, that's it really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Stroppy

A stoneless ring for a soulless heart. I am rolling on the floor laughing. What a pair, instead of releasing pigeons,butterfly's and balloons at their nuptials they will unleash the monkeys. Fly my pretties fly :ROFLMAO: 👰🤵

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I guess she just can't let Amaury and Nati have any sort of limelight, huh?

Bwahahahaha....it's his great grandmother's ring!
I'm laughing so hard... OF COURSE it's his Great Grandmother's ring!! 😂 😂 😂 😂
He will never shut up about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
That was just fucking weird. First of all he should have asked her mother for approval and permission to propose to her. You don’t spring that shit on parents. I understand the ring thing, but there’s no way he’s putting a ten carat cushion cut diamond in that ring. No way. And fellow tattlers I commend you for predicting she chose this story line because she’s out of shit to vlog and now she’ll have wedding plans, finishing the chapel and selling all the stars, fixing her yard etc for content. She can pretend she’s going to marry him for years. She can’t even pick wallpaper, so there’s no way she’s fully committed. Neither one of them are acting normal or in love. It’s weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Well slap my ass and call me Sally.. it's actually true.. and SHE DIDN'T INCLUDE HIM IN THE THUMBNAIL 🤣🤣🤣

If it isn't an indicator of how their relationship works....

• Haha
  • Sick

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Honey, this isn't your 1st rodeo, you're a middle-aged woman going into your 2nd marriage. There's no need for the giggling and jumping. or calling each other "fiance" in affected accents. Are you writing "Mrs. Janssen" on your notebooks too?
Stupid, ridiculous woman.
My contempt for them grows with each vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Well the vlog just started and fanny has already gotten more action from that wall, than she has received from her bag holder... EVER!

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 15.19.34.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jules100

VIP Member
I want Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen to get legally married more than I’ve wanted anything in my entire life. Is that weird?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
well one thing is for sure no one wants a double wedding with narc Fanny. Amaury and Natti are so over it -I hope they leave and he goes and starts his own business somewhere.
Amuary hearing the news of Fanny & Snorty's engagement.
1707919493801.png
1707919513880.png
1707919531864.png
1707919579903.png
#

Amuary after seeing Fanny's empty engagement ring
1707920590714.png
]
1707919594629.png
1707919652244.png

Amuary realizing Snorty will now be his boss
1707919690597.png
1707920843614.png

1707920863025.png

Cuz - listen up!!! Fanny has already lined up the Chapel construction crew to do more work around the shitoo. Don't wait for Little Lazy Lord Snorty to start giving you orders. Cuz, if you haven't already given notice to leave the shitoo this year, time to grows some balls, regain your self-respect and get the hell out of Fanny's shitoo circus! (and take Ratso with you!)

• Heart
  • Haha

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Wow. I took a mini Tattle sabbatical to take care of life and so much has been happening.

Stephanie Jarvis just pulled a classic grandiose narcissist move. No way would she ever allow her own cousin and Natzi to outshine her. Fannie is evil to the core.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beau Monde

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. I heard the fake news and rushed to Tattle, and I wasn't disappointed. The comments are 🔥🔥🔥! That "ring!" It brings a funny memory back to me: when I was in my twenties, all my buddies were receiving fancy rings from their rich, older boyfriends. I was single and teased for not having any blingy jewelry. So I took a cheap, dime store setting (that looked exactly like Squirrelnutkins' granny ring setting sans jewel) and hot glued a crystal dresser drawer pull to it and paraded that ring in front of my buddies. "Look what my friend, Zza Zza, gave me, girls!" Got lot's o' laughs, especially when the crystal knob popped out and crashed to the floor. Good Times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pippip

She is engaged…I am laughing so much, she is so naive. He out manipulates her and she is just so unprepared for a conman who is better at it than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47