Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I am still digesting the news that the two Princesses are engaged. Pubes is so pretentious making out the empty cracker ring from his Great Great Grandmother like it is part of some spectacular lineage talk about ideas of grandeur. I am struggling to think anyone would make up a relationship just for the cameras-but nothing would surprise me and we will never really know. I do believe young Snort's loves the Chateau, lifestyle acting the big I am far more than he loves Stephanie. I don't know what her reasoning is-could the daft mare actually love this contemptible creature? It seems strange that she would accept any proposal why? I do believe Michael Potts is the one she truly loves and clearly he never asked. When YouTube dies a death will Baghead, Potts, Stargazer, Oli etc be prepared to come to the rescue of Fanny and her liver lipped lover? I doubt it. Theirs is a weird relationship for sure and I can't quite get a handle on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Wasn’t Fanny already married and divorced before Snorts was even born?

Congrats to the happy couple! A trip down memory lane…it seems like only yesterday PhiPhi arrived at the farmhouse and screwed Michael Petherick….

IMG_5059.jpeg

IMG_4888.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5100.jpeg

IMG_4880.jpeg

IMG_5335.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
This absurd clown show has jumped the shark and I'm living for it!
1707807960065.jpeg

I've just had a read of the gushing, ridiculous vlog comments.
Her fans are really out to lunch!
1707806534286.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
OMG! I made it. Before the end of the thread. Incroyable! 36 hours and I've gone from page 3 of this thread to page 47. Admittedly I did speed read and I couldn't react to all the posts so, for all of you... 👍❤😂😮🙁🤢😡 you fabulous, gorgeous tattler hags, fags, menopausal bitches, witches, hellhounds and trolls. Good to see some of the old guard back. You may not have all commented but your reactions have been spotted 😘

I believe that this current storyline of fanny's is
Fake
Fake
Fake
The fallout from Billys' revelations. The backlash against her in the daily wails comments. Her miscalculation with the honesty on the chapel stars. Less than 2 months into the new year and her serious luxury travel and accommodation. Her dropping patreon numbers and her dropping youtube subscriptions.... have called for desperate measures from despicable fanny. It will be interesting to see what the impact is over the next days and weeks. I don't believe there will ever be a wedding. This "engagement" is all about her. She is desperate to eclipse everyone in her circle, to upstage them all. The empty ring and the cocktail ring lend an interesting and psychological side story. Wtaf! Going to bed now. I know a new thread will start while I'm dodo. Please don't run up 20 odd pages overnight xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Bogue de Juin

Let's say the quiet part out loud, SHE'S DESPERATE. I think it's simply the fact that she doesn't want to live alone at the doom and gloom Chateau again, especially in her approaching senior years. Phlip seems willing to play the part in return for copious amounts of porcelain. And, since there are no other prospects nor have there been for a VERY long time, she has settled for Phlip. The charade continues...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Patriciarella

VIP Member
IMG_3288.jpeg

How’s that for a kaboom bitches?
IMG_3290.jpeg

You shared a banana thing with Potts? You said you were going to look for a wedding dress. You didn’t, I mean the two of you aren’t still, I mean we are engaged I thought that meant no more you & Potts.
IMG_3282.jpeg

SJ I think the security thingy is still not working. I don’t hear any beeping but the doors & windows are all locked. SJ is that Baghead? Hey stop that, I don’t care if it’s your birthday. Don’t touch him there with my grandmother’s ring.

• Haha
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
I don’t see dishonest, money hungry Stephanie Jarvis marrying her fake gay son, who struggled to purchase a McDonald’s fish sandwich for her in the drive thru a few months ago. This is a major several month long diversionary tactic, look over here at the gross mommy/ son “couple” and our “ chapel” grift a star program ( plus send us gifts etc.) and not at the death and injuries at the Dump, no work performed, no content, crazy spending on luxuries, misappropriation of funds, etc. He gave her an ugly empty ring. This sham is Stephanie Jarvis‘ ultimate screw you to her Patrons and viewers to extend her grifting scam.

Can spouses be forced to testify against each other in France or the UK? Hmmmmmm.
I agree with you, this is another tactic. I actually can't wait for the fun to begin. This is going to be a goldmine for Tattler's!
I don't like rings which tell of my partnership status, but if a bloke gave me a ring with the middle missing, he would be the one wearing it. How absolutely uncouth. The photo of her hand with the ring sans the jewel, is the most hilarious thing to come out of Liarland for ages.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If this marriage actually happens (sorry…trying to keep my meal down), Snorts will have the standing and authority to make decisions as Fanny’s husband. Direct others at the farmhouse, like Amaury, Nutty, FRK. I just don’t see people taking PhiPhi seriously. I wouldn’t let that twerp tell me what to do…I’d tell him to go fly a kite. What’s he going to do? Stomp his foot and break a nail while he pouts?

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I'm watching, too.
And I wanna know why Philip's prancing around in what looks like a woman's robe while everyone else is dressed.
He's such a freak - and not in a good way.

• Haha
  • Sick

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I’m happy to announce that even the questionable engagement vlog didn’t push her over 100Mil views 😂

IMG_7305.jpeg

And even more interesting, the vlog with Nick’s face in the thumbnail drew in just about as many viewers as the “I said Yes!” one… now I’m anxiously waiting to see what her Patreon numbers look like next month. 😆

IMG_7306.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I did find it interesting how Fanny knew her mother wouldn't be happy, nobody asked Snorts how his parents reacted. Nobody congratulated Snorts, it was more another thing to celebrate Fanny for... There won't be a wedding, nothing is ever seen through to completion at the dump, and Snorts is always the one hanging at the back, leaning on furniture, never included, never anything to say or entertain with.... Christ he's a bore.
Michael Petherick proposing to Fanny would have been more believable than this. I’m pretty sure Fanny would have preferred Michael to be her partner…I respect that he walked away from the farce.

• Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
My first thought about the engagement is what's in it for Stephanie? Even if she does love him, there's no need to marry him. The main reason for getting married is for children, but there's zero chance of this pair having any. The only administrative reason would be if they went to live in the UK and it would make it easier for Philip to stay there. The cynical reason would be that she's aiming to get more Patreon money, Youtube views, coverage from Channel 4 for the wedding etc, but that doesn't seem worth it to me. There's no fool like an old fool, Stephanie.

It's obvious what's in it for him: £€$! I bet he's dreaming of what porcelain dinner service he might get as a wedding grift.

Why did she go out alone for a meal with Potty? Was it to break the news to him, or just to talk about pasta and feta cheese?

Amaury had better prepare himself for a future of waiting table on the former waiter and having him follow around with a clipboard, telling him how to do his job

• Sick
  • Sad

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Percy congratulates the happy couple and exchanges this look with mummy... yes, that's definitely the way people act when they are happy about a union...

Nice juxtaposition with the same setting when they told mummy they are dating.. I bet someone can pull a similar photo from that session too 😆

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 15.37.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart

notanangel

Chatty Member
Not to derail, but I just read about Billy Petherick and everything he did 10 years ago. And all of the other things that we’ve heard about before. How can people keep overlooking that he was nothing more than a thief? And his partner, Gwen, was part of it? She is an heir to so much money and she was doing this? I guess the really rich people get bored? But they had no respect for the churches they were stealing from. OMG. They have no shame, obviously. Or no conscience.

• Heart

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
I’m happy to announce that even the questionable engagement vlog didn’t push her over 100Mil views 😂

View attachment 2755285

And even more interesting, the vlog with Nick’s face in the thumbnail drew in just about as many viewers as the “I said Yes!” one… now I’m anxiously waiting to see what her Patreon numbers look like next month. 😆

View attachment 2755291
I think you hit the nail on the head! It’s all for views! This whole thing is to get to 100,000,000 views, like Dan.

That’s why it seems so off, because it’s half assed (as all things lalalande) - the no stone ring, no filmed production of a proposal, no groom in the announcement, etc. Seriously they’ve just been to Vienna and Venice, they live hours away from Paris - three of the most romantic cities in the world and he proposed on a scaffold??? It’s all for the clicks!!!

• Haha
  • Heart