Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freesia54

VIP Member
So back to the banana drink with Potts. Did she say she was intermittent fasting and could not have solid food until Dinner but drinks what she wants during the day? If so that's not fasting it's just not eating solid food. Fasting is consuming nothing that can be used as fuel by the body. So water , coffee, tea but nothing in them and she uses milk in her tea. She is really a dummy and needs supervision, but Snorts best laugh I have had in a long while.
I think it was tongue in cheek.. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12

billybudd

VIP Member
Speaking of @Heathcliffe, where is that devil? I am surprised he hasn't popped up with the news of Fanny's betrothal!
He mentioned something about "argumentative Americans" last time he came around. And as far as I can make out, he's taken down his grossly revolting grumus merdae posts some spankin' Yankee bitch dared to challenge. Dommage. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Snorts has mentioned the idea of marriage to Stephanie, at least a dozen times on video, and was shot down every single time by the little orphan princess, who insisted that she would never marry again as she would witheringly glare at Snorts.

IMHO, and Stephanie died of jealousy inside watching her Cuz getting engaged Christmas to nutty. Stephanie wants to be the first person to be married in her newly redecorated Barbie chapel. She wants all the presents, all the attention, the luxurious honeymoons, the clicks, reviews, loads of grifted presents, a chateau DIY segment, money etc.

I believe Stephanie would marry Michael Potts, if he ever wanted to marry her, but he wised up to her abusive, condescending ways of speaking to him, and refused to propose to her, and ended the formal relationship. It looks like Mummy and Daddy Derek tried to amp up the pressure on Potts to wed the Princess by buying an African Beachhouse very close to the Potts family home. We have seen Pottie literally cringe when she starts yelling at him, demeaning him, mocking him, and ridiculing him on video. She was condescending and mocking him in the last video posted at the restaurant. Life with Stephanie Jarvis as a partner would be hell.
I totally agree with you. Snorts started mentioning marriage very early in their "relationship" and she shot him down. Later, he was probably too scared to mention it again, although he always wanted it and started acting like the "lord" of the estate. SJ must have suggested she was now up for an engagement and therefore given him the go ahead in order for him to summon the "courage" to propose. She has realised it's too late for anything better and, as you say, it's another opportunity to be in the limelight; get praise, gifts, and attention and she knows the stupid patrons will love it and provide more finance. She also knows that, being married to him, will mean she can continue living as she always has. It was her own idea.
---
Imagine not ironing your shirt before YOUR Party !
But it wasn't his party in any sense, everything was hers. She said it herself, MY engagement; MY party; it's ME, ME, ME, as usual, and Snotty remains and always will be, just the enabler. He's just another cast member and bag carrier. If she wants a supportive carer, you would think she'd have chosen someone with, at least, a few more useful practical skills. Dan would have been a better target.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

huydecirku

VIP Member
Dan is slowly morphing into a lumberjack… he now just needs the bod and an axe 👀

View attachment 2758298
Can't wait until he invites these two to his crispy château

• Haha
Reactions: 7

crabandoyster

Snorts has mentioned the idea of marriage to Stephanie, at least a dozen times on video, and was shot down every single time by the little orphan princess, who insisted that she would never marry again as she would witheringly glare at Snorts.

IMHO, and Stephanie died of jealousy inside watching her Cuz getting engaged Christmas to nutty. Stephanie wants to be the first person to be married in her newly redecorated Barbie chapel. She wants all the presents, all the attention, the luxurious honeymoons, the clicks, reviews, loads of grifted presents, a chateau DIY segment, money etc.

I believe Stephanie would marry Michael Potts, if he ever wanted to marry her, but he wised up to her abusive, condescending ways of speaking to him, and refused to propose to her, and ended the formal relationship. It looks like Mummy and Daddy Derek tried to amp up the pressure on Potts to wed the Princess by buying an African Beachhouse very close to the Potts family home. We have seen Pottie literally cringe when she starts yelling at him, demeaning him, mocking him, and ridiculing him on video. She was condescending and mocking him in the last video posted at the restaurant. Life with Stephanie Jarvis as a partner would be hell.
As Philip will find out. The contempt will increase. We can only stand by and watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7