Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsMuir

Chatty Member
I sooooooo want this marriage to happen🙏....also would LOVE to see Selmar get drunk and crash the wedding!
After a few months of wedded hell and the divorce is final, I hope our little gold digging unemployed sugar baby writes a tell all....a bitch can dream can't she?😀

• Haha
Reactions: 39

KyBourbon

VIP Member
He won't even go in the sea without being fully clothed.. He obviously can't swim either, add that to list of Things Philip Can't Do..
All I can say is that every candle at the wedding had better be perfectly straight.

IMG_6361.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
They are not acting normal AT all. There’s nothing on her social media other than YouTube about it. No big kiss photos or anything. My whole family knew hubs was going to ask me because he asked for their approval before he asked me. It was a second marriage for both of us, but he followed tradition. He’s a Southern boy so I wouldn’t expect anything less. 🤣. He tricked me into picking out my ring. I drew a pic what my dream ring was and I said but that is too expensive! Don’t get that! It was two trillions with a square cut in the middle. Damn if he didn’t find a laser cut version that was $35,000 less but looked like my dream ring. Again, it was our second rodeo and he still did that. This is PhiPhis first roadeo and he is sucking it big time!

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
What a brave boy, tiptoeing into the sea and wearing a shirt. Philip is such a drip. He oozes weediness. You can see he absolutely loathes everything to do with the beach. The sun, the sea and the sand are an anathema to the delicate,indoor-dwelling individual.

The “heirloom” ring with no stone has me stumped. I’ve never heard anything as odd, and implausible, as a gemless ring being given to a young man on his 21st birthday.

Memo to the prancing twerp: your position at Lalande is not yet assured. Becoming engaged to the shambolic chatelaine is not the same as getting married.

I’ll believe the nuptials when they happen. Hell might freeze over first.

All very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

KiKiGee

VIP Member
go dutch.gif

BJJ and Mom.jpg

Desiree (nee) Smeets

1707904794896.png

Peter Janssen
Senior Consultant Pension Affairs at Pensioenfonds Abp

BJJ bro (2).jpg

Michiel Janssen

jmk1962
19 hours ago
I hope Philips parents are as happy as Isabel and Percy and that they get over their camera shyness or it could be awkward filming the wedding trying to keep them and ridiculous Nick out of view with the 3 of them with bags on their heads.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Just think about it, he gave her a ring with no stone, he had all that time to get a stone put in it before he proposed and he didn’t. Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.
Well, she pays Snorts…so it’s essentially the same thing. Whether he buys the stone or she buys it…it’s her grifted money.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
All I know is that the only announcement she could possibly make that would make me happy is if she announces that that fucktard Philip is moving somewhere to go to porcelain school and that it's a 10 year degree, so we won't see him until it's over.

I tried watching the last two vlogs from South Africa. For me, they were unwatchable because he's such a self important idiot. And so is she for using him so heavily in her vlogs.

The amount of gaslighting in Stephanie's 15 minute daily vlogs is staggering, too.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
omahgroup4080
9 minutes ago
I just love Philips snorting when he laughs! That was a beautiful and unique engagement/birthday party, surely one you'll never forget

MapleTaro
46 minutes ago
He's probably picked out his part of the chateau already. Get a prenup! I'm no longer a patreon , I don't feel like bankrolling Philip's addiction.

@lalam6320
1 hour ago
Will their be a prenuptial agreement, Mummy? I feel Mummy will make this a definite

@TiemposDePaz
12 minutes ago
Let's hope so. The man is unemployed and its scary to see this play out.

@user-gf4ud9mf7m
35 minutes ago
It’s a strategic power move they are trying to extend their position

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
lollygee172
1 hour ago
Do we need a fundraiser to get solar installed at the beach house?!

• Haha
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at The Pethericks gaff. Ma P will be having a laugh 😃
This could have been Michael’s wedding. Poor Michael…always the bridesmaid, never the bride 🙁. I really hope Michael skips this farce of a wedding. But Fanny will probably ask him to play the piano for the big event.

Actually, after Billy’s big kaboom…and now this absolute joke announcement of Fanny and PhiPhi’s pending nuptials…Michael is looking better and better.

• Haha
  • Heart