The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember “talk” of the doll signifying something else totally- which creeped me out! Having to do with “grooming” of underage/little children. Just horrifying to even say that. 😱 I’d rather think it was for a grandchild definitely!
*But I don’t think I dreamt that conversation before. Does anyone remember that topic a while back? It just made me think she was a sick person and that others went along with it was even grosser. 🤢
Are you referring to the May 22, 2022 comment I made about the doll ?
billybudd said:
Offering dolls is how they get preverbal children to testify to sexual abuse. In one case, where the abuse included photographs of the acts, the childrens' testimony via doll interaction was stunningly accurate.
In any case, Tess knows what she's soliciting. Ugh.:oops:
This is what i posted in response:

I am going to just put it out there and I know this may anger some here. I hope not. There is something seriously wrong with the posted photos of Tess and the naked baby doll she carries and poses in different sexual positions. IMHO, it just gives me shades of pedophilia. Like it is a signal for child trafficking and availability of a victim. The photo with the naked doll is not dis similar to what a person trafficking or looking for a baby would post on social media as a message to another.

In no way shape or form am I saying or implying that is what she is actually doing and I am not saying she is a pedophile. It just has the creep factor that is highly inappropriate in todays environment, when enormous numbers of babies and children are being trafficked thru various social media and other forums. And shows her embarrassing lack of discernment and poor judgment ( as is also reflected in the company she keeps that enjoy pretending to molest the baby doll), even if one assumes she is joking with the posting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As there's not much happening at the Farmhouse here's a link to one of my favourite channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the hell does he do all day???
Where does his $$ come from ???
He is no famous photographer.
On March 3, 2023, I posted that Potts was hired as a photographer for https://racingnews365.com/. They are paying his travel expenses and some type of salary. I think he moved to the Dump so he could afford to quit his website development day job and travel and do F1 photography as his job, rather than a hobby in addition to his previous job, I wonder if he rented out his Amsterdam apartment or sold the apartment since he has moved all his belongings, including the daddy Derek condom painting to the dump. How did he come up with the money to pay for the South African property that he purchased last year?

Potts is supposedly in charge of the dump online shop. I believe he most likely will benefit from Patreon and youtube funded freebies like upgrades to his apartment, free trips, expensive, wine and foods, and publicity for his new career through appearances on the CD videos. Since he will be present at the dump more often and has made it his home, I believe he will be involved with more behind the scenes schemes, and manipulations ( via aliases here and in the YouTube forums) to create confusion and defend the little orphan princess, and to make sure that the money keeps rolling in to the Dump from Fannys YouTube and Patreon funding.

I believe we will be seeing him participate in many more CD videos due to him living at the Dump between F1 races. I don’t believe F4F’s assertions that Potts and Bag head are contributing to the heating at the Dump.Fanny lies whenever she speaks, so I don’t think It is true.

here is an article from February 28, 2023 with observations by Potts

racingnews365.com

Trackside Verdict: Which cars looked the business on track?
With only a few teams opting to set headline lap times in pre-season testing, we've had to look beyond the basic timesheets. Fortunately, RacingNews365 photographer Michael Potts was trackside every day, and provides his thoughts fastest, slowest, and best looking cars.
racingnews365.com
racingnews365.com
---
[

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mpk keeping to his schedule of 1 video a week consistently (idealy 2) while doing up the basement kitchen, he'll leave SJ & smugs behind him. He should pay florian to film him. So there will be 2 in a boat.
Oh how the tables turn 🤣🤣
I thought Michael’s vlog today was peaceful and relaxing. He’s got a long way to go to redeem himself in my eyes, but it’s a good start. And being consistent is good. He should probably rethink his paid membership accounts. Also close his gofundme since the goal has been met…and the circumstances he gives on the site for the gofundme are fairly suspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
QUOTE="Lady Avonlea, post: 14605350, member: 293582"]
Another explanation is Fanny is buying patrons. There is no way this woman’s channel is treading water or growing.
[/QUOTE]
Here is my November 2, 2022 post where I explained my theory of how the Shittelaine manipulates the Patreon numbers monthly by buying Patrons and putting her own money thru Patreon so she doesn't look like she is losing Patrons, video view rankings, or has any decrease in monthly Patreon contributions. That is why it is difficult to determine the true amount of Patrons, monthly Patreon income, video views, etc. Fanny is always screwing with them.

I expected her to manipulate the Patreon numbers this past month after MM’s death. Fanny loves to fake gaining viewers, Patrons, and increases in Patreon funding after something bad has been exposed about the Shittelaine. It is part of her ongoing dishonest smoke and mirrors manipulation campaign to try to trick people and keep the tax free money rolling in. A grifter is going to grift 24/7.

Here is an August 22, 2022 post by Çlara that brought up some good points:

I'm still hoping to gather more evidence about Stephanie Jarvis buying subs and faking patreon numbers. It's been noticed before but her patreon videos are liked by 600 to 700 people at most, and she claims to have over 4000 patrons. The most heard argument for patrons about why they are paying her is that they claim they don't mind paying for extra content. So they don't mind paying for it, but liking it is a bridge too far? Do they even watch the patron videos? Paying for content you can't even pretend to like must be the dumbest thing I've ever heard

I posted this on July 23, 2022:

I have thought that for a long time. She can buy a Patron for even a $1 donation per month. The actual donations per Patron are available to the Patreon founder only. The statistics on the internet usually only divide the monthly amount of income by the number Patrons to come up with an average amount of money per Patron. So Fanny could have a thousand or more Patrons that pay $1 per month to be a member, which she actually pays herself. You can be a Patron for $1 a month even through Fannys membership tiers start at $5.

I believe Fanny has 70 or so Patrons at the $100 tier monthly but I think these Patrons can donate far in excess of the $100 monthly commitment.

I think she pads the numbers of Patrons to get into the top percentage of Patreon accounts.
Remember Fanny wants to come in at the top of anything she does and wants to win in everything regardless of what she has to do to win. I think she only has a small number of Patrons who donate big money and Fanny inflates the amount of Patrons to make sure the few high paying Patrons think she is successful and beloved by thousands of Patrons who believe her.

She wanted to be the top Patron of the Shittoo crowd, so she buys Patrons, views, deletes comments, adds comments, etc. Remember Larkin had to tell her where the big prizes were hidden at Easter, she had to find the baby hidden in the cake, etc. She embellishes every thing she does to appear to be the best, like implying that she was a professional opera singer, etc.

Maybe someone on here with Patreon experience can explain how the accounts can be artificially manipulated just as YouTube accounts can be tampered with.

Second post that day:
A $1 per month Patreon member would cost Fanny a Patreon processing fee of .5% of $1 + 10 cents, to total a processing fee of 15 cents per $1 Patron.

If she thru aliases, etc. were to set up 1,000 $1 Patreon accounts, it would cost her the $1,000 to pay Patreon , which would then pay her back $850 (Patreon would keep $150 as a processing fee on these accounts).

Speculation only here: Even if you assumed she loses the full $1,00 per month buying 1,000 members, paying 1,000 a month to secure $34,000 a month in tax free donations is only
.03% of the amount she receives tax free from Patreon monthly. And it increases her numbers to help her be in one in the top 400 Patreon accounts, and makes it look like she has a loyal, avid following of admirers. You know how Fanny wants to be with the winners in life.

Does this make sense? Between Patreon, the non profit association charity, youtube, the gift grab channel, the B and B, Chateau DIY, and the Larkin dilemma, Fanny is playing with a house of cards : if one falls, the others come tumbling down. And when the money runs out, so will the Douche Lord, the gardeners, the paid cook, etc. And she may have a huge amount of legal issues, taxation issues, and other problems for both her and Mummy to deal with as well as all the newly discovered long standing structural issues at the Shittoo. And she has alienated dozens of people by using and discarding them and with her greediness.

Reactions: 29
Well I fear that Fanny and others have figured out the secret sauce to get us to stop or at least slow down tattling. Don’t put out content, bore us to tears, or go to private content etc.
I know I am still bored! So bored I might watch a Selmar video! Maybe not that bored!
I was thinking the same thing, I’ve drifted away to other vlogs with actual content and the weather is nicer so no need to stay inside watching other people’s lives. But I wonder when the faithful will finally have had enough, the extra content she gives them is a joke, other vloggers have enriched content for their paterons. I hope to see the downfall of selfish F4F in next few months

Reactions: 21
That so lieLande, one big dysfunctional family
FRK’s mother seems to be a part of the problem with FRK. It appears the mother idol worships Fanny and the Dump and wants to curry favor with the Shittelaine by opening a forum to gush about the Dump.

FRK was used by Fanny and not treated very well at the Dump. Why doesn't her mother prioritize the mental well being of her daughter over trying to kiss the Shittelaine’s ass?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a quick hi 'cause we're busy busy busy and to say...

Gardening! Who knew! The three kids we're currently hosting have been introduced to gardening and they love it! AAAbsolutely love it! Here we were dragging them to each and every castle ruin and tourist site in Northern Ireland without knowing the best way to keep the little horrors occupied, was in our own back yard! They are used to apartment living in Central London, have no garden of their own, and while Hyde Park is on their doorstep, they have never been given the chance to get their hands dirty. For four days now they have been in the walled garden, digging, mowing, pruning, weeding, potting, planting and above all learning. The neighbours and villagers who use our garden, and who rent plots from us, have been a godsend! One of our elderly neighbours, who used to work at Kew Gardens in his younger years, has been singing their praises! I'm astonished! This evening we asked the kids if they wanted to head out to catch a movie and, after they came out of their discussion huddle, they announced they wanted an early night because they'd promised to be up early in the morning to help Mr. So and So harvest his cabbages. WTF! Mrs So and So has been instrumental in winning over the youngest child to the virtue of green vegetables! Miraculous! Middle child has taken to the green house and herbs with a passion and oldest has been learning to maintain and look after all our various bits of gardening equipment. He told me off today for my careless use of a shovel.

Our beloved gardeners have decided to surprise each of the kids with a plot of their own, to plant whatever they want (though I've drawn the line at both marijuana and Triffids). I've bought them each a gardening journal plus their own basic tools and seed pkts and our garden friend's have promised to tend the beds until the kids return, later in the year. Still, we've got them for another month at least, so here's to the propagation of little minds, little flowers and may the sun shine on their muddy endeavours.

Oh, and our three cats, who initially had loud screaming, yowling hissy fits at the kids intrusion into their lives, have taken to following them about and sleeping on their beds at night. Little traitors!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Snotty Steph has announced that Nick and Marie will not be coming for Easter. Apparently….. Marie has a big do in America so they will have a family holiday there instead.
How convenient! When is Fanny going to come clean and announce Nick has sold his 40% share? I’m sure Marie wants out, but who would be stupid enough to buy into the dump?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread title?

“When you cannot afford your own renovations, do you really need to invite 50 people for Easter ????????”

😝 😝 😝

---
I think Fanny and Little Pecker are including all the mismatched, grungy chairs in the "50" !
Or they are including the chickens, peacocks and mice!
Or the owl and the pussycat!
Who are they trying g to fool?? They ain't got 50 friends!
Maybe the heating crew???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gorgeous dress, she looks very sophisticated and is that your mini baby in the background.
Thank you @Beachgirl, she looks very fancy in that dress. Wear satin while you can, am I right? Yes, that’s my mini dachshund, Hobi, in the background. He’s snuggling with me in my shirt right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We have a chain gourmet burger place in NZ and my good friend's husband is a lawyer and is mates with and worked with the guy who started this burger chain. He also brought an 'energy drink' into NZ and the husband had to appeal to change some law to allow the contents of the drink. But I digress - a while back, the burger place was put on the stock market and for wealth making, it was a genius move apparently. I was chatting with the husband and lamented how when the burger place started the burgers were DEVINE and I was happy to pay the large amount for them - but since becoming a chain, the standard had gone down. The husband said 'off the record' this is totally true - when you make bulk for profit for others (ie the stock market), the ingredients are changed to cut costs.
I know the founder of Burger Fuel, Chris Mason! I remember at family dinners where he talked about what was going in the burgers ... one idea from his step mum was pear and blue cheese. I loved how Chris and his sister Clair would work in the first store on Ponsonby Rd. Loved going there!

When he listed it on the stock market, most of my family wished they had the money to get shares, but none of us were in the position to do so.

And you are so right about the standard now. I can't eat them now. I think it is the oil they use but I 🤮 -ed the last two times I tried it. Plus during Covid, our local branch (franchisee) didn't adhere to regulations, ie masks, social distancing etc. I contacted HQ with an image of the person cooking without a mask. They were outraged by the franchisee couldn't give a stuff.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This is the best

This is the best!!!😂😂😂😂
I am still waiting on Phi Phi’s special 2 part video series detailing how to clean rock hard bird tit off a chair and what color fabric pen to use to mask any tit discolorations in the chair fabric. He will probably have to lay down on a fainting couch with a glass of sherry in his grandfather’s favorite tumbler to recover from the physical exertion of cleaning up the mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Off topic but Chateau de Bruges stated two weeks ago they were getting a visitor who used to be on chateau diaries, nothing shown. We speculated with Selmar or Stuart. Wonder if they decided not to go with how ever it was as they wouldn't have as much pull as they thought.

Reactions: 18
How convenient! When is Fanny going to come clean and announce Nick has sold his 40% share? I’m sure Marie wants out, but who would be stupid enough to buy into the dump?
Wait for the video with Fanny’s open mouth look of dismay and the title, “ Emergency at LieLande Easter, who will hide the candy now that Nick is gone and who will tell me in advance where the candy is hidden?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Pecker Pant's parents possibly!
(Say that three times fast).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.