The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Marie’s instagram.

A picture speaks a thousand words but unfortunately the words she has used make it speak a thousand more.
“someone waiting patiently for breakfast.” FRK Marie reads here daily ( and posts here under differing account names). As usual, suck up Marie is still desperately trying to curry favor with Fanny and keep her Dump job by posting inflammatory text along with photos of taking Ratso the chicken murderer back to temptation to show that the Dump crew will never change their disdain for animals and safguarding the chicken or peahens. NOTICE THAT RATSO IS NOT ON A LEASH? How many peahens, peachicks, peacocks, and formerly beloved hedgehogs and squirrels has he chased o4 caused to die? Was it lazy YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO Marie or Fanny who caused the death of the roosters by hauling Ratso outside off his leash to use the bathroom while Spud and Beethoven were hanging around the exterior of the Dump and it’s doors mason they usually were or took him out to the gardens and chickens repeatedly off leash?

Is one of the reasons why Ratso doesn’t like Snorts very much is because his self identifies as a squirrel 30% of the time ( as well as hand.ing him roughly, and likely yelling, ir goring his pleas to go to the bathroom, and being mean to him off camera? I bet Ratso has a litter box upstairs in Fanny ir Snorts’ room that they try to get him to use so they don’t need to haul him down the steps, through the kitchen, etc, to let him out a dozen times a day. He also likel6nhas dozens of pee pads.

I hope Ratso peed on Fanny new $1400 bed sheets and duvet. Holiday from hygiene Stephanie will not notice it for months,

I believe off camera FRK has the same irritable, sour, mean girl disposition like her sister, mother, and mentor Stephanie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I tried in a nice kind way to enlighten Stephanie’s viewers about the real purpose of the chapel, but nobody seems to care!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Not possible, Fanny’s LodgerChild is always two steps behind her. Also, Sebastian seems like he is freaked out by her ( and her tagalong son)
Sebastian has Fanny’s number. He Knows the type of person she is, that the Dump is a tit show, and I don’t believe he would deal with her if he were not employed to work on the property. Fannie is using him like she uses everyone else, expecting him to do his job, and earn her money by being content and eye candy on her YouTube channel. She is using him for content just like she uses Cuz and family. He is getting tired of being ambushed repeatedly every day and being required to put on a happy face and having to tap dance for a little pink camera but he’s doing so in order not to make waves with his employer ( and at the beginning, it was likely flattering and a novelty to be shown in a YouTube video and to be able to read all the comments about how lovely he appears on camera and what did work he is doing at the chapel, etc. He just didn’t think it would turn into an all day, multi day, grind to have to appear in her videos.)

Sebastian is employed by a company. I don’t believe he would screw up his livelihood, embarrass his teen daughter, and screw up his career by screwing around with a mentally unstable greedy YouTuber with a jealous, gay boyfriend. The longer that Sebastian has been present on the property, the more he realizes how crazy and greedy Stephanie is, and how weird the whole Dump situation has always been. He has met the two ex boyfriends who owned half of the dump, and it’s hard to deal with the gay 20 years younger current faux “boyfriend,” seen her eagerly run, her grift, a star program, take lavish vacations, do you know, work, and shovel bullshit on YouTube, etc.

I would hope that Sebastian is too smart to screw up his life and career by screwing around with an old lazy piece of ass like Stephanie. If he reads here, he needs to look at the Facebook page of the Australian volunteer to see how it all turns out. Anyone who screws around with Stephanie Jarvis usually ends up having their life screwed up in a bad way, and then Stephanie merrily goes on her way, much like rats, so at the chicken pen, looking for her next victim to eat for breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I find theft of any kind and from any source abhorrent. I cannot accept Billy's excuse to the court being his youth. He joined the British Army. Boys (including himself) in the army have served their monarch and country in wars and war zones and don't use their youth as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the thing. They were driving around in a Porsche and a Mercedes. Definitely not in it for the money. I suggest innate thieving tendencies. The Trotters are chancers. Billy saw that churches were kept unlocked and he saw a chance to thieve.
We had a lot of fun in the early days of this forum, joking about the family being bodgers and almost loveable rogues like the Trotters from Only Fools and Horses or the Grundys from the Archers, but that was before Sadies comments came to light and the serious grifting by Michael began. And now this evidence of Billy's concerted and planned programme of stealing. Not a nice family at all.
When I first heard about success, I really assumed that he was going into a Bandan churches and condoms, and taking things that were laying around abandoned but then I realize he was going in consecrated churches that were being used for mass in stealing communion chalices et!!!! this is just beyond a lack of class! This is low life scummy stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is snow in north and mid Wales. Here on the South Coast, snow seems to pass us by.
I forget sometimes that Cardiff is practically the same latitude of where I am in Berkshire and that this particular weather system is a north/south snow/rain split

Reactions: 14
Sebastian is employed by a company. I don’t believe he would screw up his livelihood, embarrass his teen daughter, and screw up his career by screwing around with a mentally unstable greedy YouTuber with a jealous, gay boyfriend. The longer that Sebastian has been present on the property, the more he realizes how crazy and greedy Stephanie is, and how weird the whole Dump situation has always been. He has met the two ex boyfriends who owned half of the dump, and it’s hard to deal with the gay 20 years younger current faux “boyfriend,” seen her eagerly run, her grift, a star program, take lavish vacations, do you know, work, and shovel bullshit on YouTube, etc.
Fanny is used to being surrounded by wannabes, most of whom see her as a way to get their faces on You Tube (other than Baghead and Phiphi's parents) and pander to her every whim. I hope that Sebastian will be another exception to the rule.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Great Title Ed, we ALL know Billster and Gwen were in the Bordeaux Region HA HA HA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We’ve spent a good bit of time on the morality of the latest Billster news, but I am curious about a couple other things. Did the articles indicate when he was caught? I think the AWOL thing was 2021-22? We’re the thefts 2020? Remember when Michael started out and Billy didn’t want to be in the vlogs much? Was he already caught yet? When he started the Pethericks he must have surely been caught by then. I seem to remember he started then quit for quite a while. Gwen was really shy about being filmed. She’s always been a bit shy until lately.

Looks like he and Ryan were thick as thieves 🤣 in the time period of the thefts? Was he involved? He did say that he and Billy used to buy and sell stuff. Wonder if Ryan made himself unavailable in Thailand for nearly a year on purpose? It’s quite incredible to think all of these issues were going on in the background while either Michael or Billy were posting videos. Maybe some of Michael’s anxiety was related to these issues? They were having kids when all of this was going on. The stress must have been horrible.

I feel like he must have been doing this before the money Gwen inherited came into play. I think 2014 would have been when they first started dating/living together. Ryan was their roomie. They lived in Rennes. She worked in a clothing store and he was doing electronics installs and stealing church tit.

It takes balls to be on tv with desertion hanging over your head. I’m guessing he probably knew he’d skate out if caught. I find it interesting that the thefts were pursued for so long. It took six years to get them and ten for it to be public.

There’s been no change in his subscriber numbers yet. I’m sure they will stay at their current level at least until he posts a video again. After the video, who knows? Also, I’m wondering if Ryan separated himself/channel from Billster’s to avoid losing subscribers when the tit hit the fan. I think all his friends knew the tit was going to hit the fan for a while now.
Remember that he can purchase subscribers to make up any difference in real subscribers canceling their subscriptions to his YouTube channel. They’ve been furiously scrubbing your comments and blocking and shadow banning people who post unfavorable comments on their YouTube site and Facebook, etc. Just like Stephanie. So don’t be surprised if you do not see any decrease in vuiews, susbscribers, etc. Just like Stephanie and Dan, they all know how to manipulate the numbers in order to stay on top of their YouTube game, and to make sure that it never appears like any bad press or bad actions seem to affect them in any way. The ultimate goal is to keep the grift going by any means possible, honest or dishonest.

Dan now regularly deletes comments. He also routinely shadow bans and blocks commenters who are professionals in the construction industry, architectural industry, government regulations, safety experts, etc. He knows how to play the game and he and Fanny work together often to maximize their channels with stunts/ lies/“ storylines”, etc. between the channels.

Stephanie has bought subscribers, up views, views, deletes comments, shadow bans, blocks commenters, harasses commenters, and plays monthly games with her Patreon account by adding patrons, harassing patrons, blocking patrons, etc. so it will appear that she is Teflon proof. She used to routinely block patrons from commenting when they complained or brought up concerns about lack of progress at the dump or spending, and would not refund their monthly fees. The only difference is now she will block them and will refund the fees.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine how lovely that room could be with the refinished exposed wood, painted clean walls, pops of colour introduced into the soft furnishings and tasteful art work. Instead Fanny is going to clutter it up as usual.
---

Billy Petherick and Stephanie Jarvis - two sides of the same, bad coin!
But Billy does work very hard unlike S-mememe

Reactions: 17
What do Katy Price and Stephanie Jarvis have in common? Mistreatment of animals and living in a mucky mansion or Dump. Read the list of wha5 has happened to her animals, She uses them for photos and media content.

6 upvotes in 45 minutes
Scarlett9
Nashville, United States45 minutes ago

Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Diaries should also be banned in France from owning any animals. She doesn’t take care of any of them properly. Peacocks roam freely, interbreed constantly, and disappear regularly. She has a untrained, neglected tiny ratter dog that she takes into a chicken pen to mingle with the chickens. It killed 2 roosters on the property. Sheep aren’t shorn for months after they should be. The property cat is neglected.

6 upvotes,
The comment above has 40 up votes and only 1 down vote ( Philip?) in the 3 different areas in the article comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was beginning to come around to the same thought. Who tipped off the Daily Wail? Someone with a grudge? Maybe someone who is desperately trying to cover their own arse? I wonder if the Daily Wail know about the mortal accident involving Christophe Frey at Chateau de Lalande? And that the chatelaine is doing her utmost to keep it under the radar!
Interestingly, the old Harry and Markle pair are uncovering quite a few industry secrets by just being themselves. Set up a charity and launder money through it, pay for awards to keep your PR up, pay for high profile magazine covers for PR purposes, tip off reporters where you are going to be so they will come and take pics for their mag to keep your profile up. Quite a few vloggers are hinting but not coming out with it just yet, that Harkles have been paying their 'fans' to try and take down anti Harkle vlogs and vloggers. So it is quite feasible that someone has paid someone to run the story in the Daily Fail for a specific purpose; take the heat off them or something similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
True, true about churches stealing from the masses ,But….. What kind of despicable human being steals from a church? I don’t care what your age ,I don’t care about your excuse of being too young ,I don’t care ! there’s right and wrong and stealing from a church is so wrong….You’re just a lowlife.. I don’t care what your background is, it’s just the lowest of the low…. Just my opinion.
I think that one is wholly dependent on your beliefs. Personally I don't find stealing from a church any worse than stealing from a shop or a private house. But I don't have much respect for religion in general. Many churches have been stealing from the masses for centuries. After seeing what the Catholic church did in Europe, I was fully behind Martin Luther and his views on church corruption - I would have been next to him nailing the theses to the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.