The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say, Gwen and Billy are super good looking thieves
Mostly Billy, but they kind of used to look like Edward & Bella from Twilight.
“I must say, Gwen and Billy are super good looking thieves vampires.”
IMG_8875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interestingly, the old Harry and Markle pair are uncovering quite a few industry secrets by just being themselves. Set up a charity and launder money through it, pay for awards to keep your PR up, pay for high profile magazine covers for PR purposes, tip off reporters where you are going to be so they will come and take pics for their mag to keep your profile up. Quite a few vloggers are hinting but not coming out with it just yet, that Harkles have been paying their 'fans' to try and take down anti Harkle vlogs and vloggers. So it is quite feasible that someone has paid someone to run the story in the Daily Fail for a specific purpose; take the heat off them or something similar.
Derail I know... but I'm convinced Harry's trip to Charles was to pick up cash... If his dad is going to decline for a while and there's no telling the outcome, Harry knows once Charles is gone there will be no sympathy money from William. It was all so pointless otherwise... seems it was something that couldn't happen over Zoom..
---
So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

So here is the gist of it.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as duck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a tit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot tit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

That’s it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk
45%? Really? That's crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Uncle is not enjoying the sourness of lemons either!!
I must say, Uncle was fairly subdued in yesterday's vlog. No guffawing, making stupid double entendre jokes (at least on the vlog). If she said something to him, it was almost as if he couldn't stand to look at her and when he did he barely said a word. Either he's tired of it all, has begun to empathize a bit more with his son or he's very boring and has zero personality without a bottle of booze flowing through his veins.........

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One thing I think we often forget is the Gwen is a multimillionaire. She is now in her own right, but before that her parents were. She related by blood to probably 35 other people when taken together are also multi millionaires. She and Billy might not be married but they have two children together. They are going to be just fine regardless of what happens on YouTube or in the newspaper. I also would assume that they have people gunning for them just because they have money. She’s going to have enough money for a very fine life until the day she dies. That yeast company is privately held I believe. Shes going to be getting a big fat check every quarter forever. Billy may not have money but he is as handy as a general contractor and saves her thousands with his whole family taking care of their properties and home. They don’t have to care what anyone thinks. I also seriously doubt he steals anything anymore, he just buys it.
Lesaffre is the company that produces the yeast that makes Gwen rich. There is a Saf Yeast Corporation in India that doesn’t appear to be connected and has been the subject of numerous court cases. Lesaffre is an enormous conglomerate with an annual turnover of €2.7 billion. They have their fingers in many pies worldwide. And it’s wholly owned by the family of it’s originally founders. Gwen is much, much more than just a multimillionaire.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It is surprising that Billy has no interest or regard for religious items…?

From an early vlog that Ryan appeared in too -
At Billy’s chateau it is easy to spot In just one shot alone he has a pair of church candelabra and a figure of the virgin ….
Where did those come from? Why have them in the house?
Michael and Billy repeatedly made jokes as to their traveller roots , travellers with very few exceptions are very strict catholics.
Christening, first communion and marriage are big events .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Once a spiv always a spiv hey Jeeves!
Billy is one too but....... he Used to be good at hiding it!
Well, I wonder what will happen with his marriage....... if Gwen and Billy split - where does his family all go ???
I would not want to have my in-laws living with me because if the marriage goes rocky....... 😬

On a lighter note we had a earthquake last night 4.5..... oh my windows rocked and it was felt right over to our Kiwi friends in New Zealand!!
Imagine if a good one hit LaLaLande !!! That place would all come down and yet - it would just look the same after it - a Mess!! :love:
Can someone explain to non-English speakers what “a spiv” means 😬

Sorry to hear about the earthquake in Australia, what a stressful situation that might be. Hope your windows held the pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sounds weird to say it, but I don’t think Billy and Gwen’s relationship will be impacted at all (I might be wrong..we’ll see!). All this happened a while ago and they seem to be as good as ever…the only big change is that the news is out in the open now.
I don't think it will worry Billy but maybe Gwen finds she cannot cope with Public Shaming ?
If she handles Guilt like her hubby - she will have no problems .
For me .....I would be horrified if it came out ( and in the papers too ! ) but..... I am not someone who robs from other people or places and if I did I would be sooo ashamed.
Ditto for what old Fanny does !

• Heart
So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as duck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a tit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot tit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

She may have two brain cells, or not. But she also had 9,000, was it? Unanswered "current" emails on her computer. This is not somebody dealing with reality. She deals with video because nothing is real unless it is on video -- true of my narc and Trump both. It's one of her costumes or the flayed skins she and Pheeph like to wear. Don't mistake it for any kind of competence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I suspect Michael, Billy and Sadie have all had their behaviors excused their whole lives. One has only to observe Sherry’s interactions with them to see it. Mama Pethericks online antics support the supposition as well. The clan is going to take the royal family’s maxim to heart in this case, never complain, never explain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think it will worry Billy but maybe Gwen finds she cannot cope with Public Shaming ?
For me .....I would be horrified if it came out ( and in the papers too ! ) but..... I am not someone who robs from other people or places and if I did I would be sooo ashamed.
EE220A09-2B61-4084-B154-69D567B1077E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those who are not thieves fear shame and would feel terribly ashamed. Thieves know no shame, they don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been “in the paper” and “on the news” for a personal failing that caused me to choose to publicly resign my job. I didn’t steal anything or hurt anyone. I embarrassed myself publicly. Only three people would have known about it, had I not been a public official. I didn’t need to resign, my job performance was stellar. I could have claimed personal wellness issues, but I didn’t. I just resigned because I hated my job anyway and I negotiated a good payout. I also wanted out of the press cycle as soon as possible, and fighting for my job would have drug it out for months. That was ten years ago. So I know a little bit about your personal tit being out for public display. You have to keep going forward. You have to say duck it. It’s quite freeing actually. You no longer give a tit about what people think. They don’t know the whole story anyway.

I live in the same place, I run into people occasionally, but I’m a bit of a hermit other than my business dealings. My friends are still my friends. My husband is still my husband. Only the people that care about me are in my life now. But it completely sucks that one moment of bad judgement will follow my name around forever on the internet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Can someone explain to non-English speakers what “a spiv” means 😬

Sorry to hear about the earthquake in Australia, what a stressful situation that might be. Hope your windows held the pressure.
We have been having a number of earthquakes - few yearly. Mmmmm
That was a small one - no damage to anyone but at nearly 1 in the night - it can get you going ! :ROFLMAO:
Lasted about 3 to 4 seconds but its so weird. We have had worst ones and I could feel no after-shocks.

OK ... A Spiv ..... a person who makes a living by underhand dealings or swindling . You know - a Dirt Bag !!! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There must be SOMETHING that keeps Gwen attached to Billy….I wonder what it could be? Thinking…thinking…🤔😆

IMG_6344.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Youtube doesn't care and nor do the two men who own Patreon. Their focus is skimming commission from Youtubers who have Patreon. Patreon and therefore Youtube is a vehicle for them to make money. It's not in their interest to intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Comments from last nights CD. Fanny has definitely put on her Angel wings to look innocent for her believers.
A nun…who watches has added to Fanny’s late Granny’s altar cloth collection, by donating one.

Was it Snorts who said St Francis was a monk?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.