The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gurllll, remind me to stay on your good side!🤣 Seriously though. Take another look at the area you’ve blacked out and make sure there’s no personal information there as the covering ink is very transparent.
Nothing incriminating?
---
I edited your attachment ❤

View attachment 2706920
I appreciate it thanks.
The email I sent said that I was surprised they thought that someone who travels endlessly and has a dressing table of very expensive synthetic perfumes aligns with their core values especially pertaining to the environment.

I also think the photo that I attached of of the old hag in pyjamas and a turban is not a vision of fabulousness🤪
---
Phiphis recalls when he was 8 years of age, the history of the Austrian Flag... the Emperor (he couldn't recall which one) went into battle and was injured and the top half of his torso was bloodied, however below his belt the material remained white. Hence the colours of the flag. So what could have caused the bottom half of the flag to be red? Haemorroids?
Snorts also declared that he loves hidden drawers when taking a look at the furniture in the hotel.
He is so weird.
Was this stay at the hotel an Ad.? Fanny told the story almost verbatim from the information on the website posted here by another tattler.
The hotel website also states is does 24 hour in room dining. Those bumpkins eating supermarket food in a hotel suite.
So far Fanny has been seen in two different coats and four dresses.
Perhaps Fanny has to cross the Uk border to make it look as she is spending time in the Uk as she is a Uk resident? Mmm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I cannot believe that Fanny and Tante did not make purchases from Loden Plankl selling mens, womens, childrens clothes, it is an old family business established in 1830. Wait for future vlogs when new clothes appear.

The Trachten fashion is timeless and makes EVERYONE who wears it look smart whatever size or shape rather like a uniform does. The dirndl dress elevates even a munster when worn correctly!
I'm not one to buy too many used clothes, but I will spring for Loden Plankl on eBay. Your right, it's timeless.

Reactions: 15
Snorts is such a fraud... because her uncle wore a check pattern jacket, Snorts (ever the fashion icon) picked up a check jacket as though he'd re-invented the wheel... 🤦‍♀️
1705947520569.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The sad thing is Phyllis thought he was being clever when he posed for this photo. 'I placed one hand on my hip, and I rested my other hand on her hip. Did you see what I did? Snort, snort. Hands on hips. Snort, snort.'

Such deportment. ❤❤❤ 🤣;)🤣(y)🤣
200w (25).gif

1705946277798.png
BJJ hands on hips (3).jpg

BJJ and SJ with camera july 21.jpeg

BJJ arms.png
IMG_5525 (4).jpeg

BJJ gift.png

BJJ and Davy (2).png

BJJ robe.png

BJJ and  Dan July 2022 (2).png
BJJ Ukranian PhiPhimodo 2.png

Screenshot (639).png

1705947932551.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Where did you find that photo of her and Ollie?!
Classless Fanny herself put this photo in the intro of the first travels with my bimbo friend video.

I immediately took a screenshot because I was sure it’ll be edited out later… alas, it’s still there. she must be very proud of it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I know I should look into mirror from time to time, but brenda bloody gibbons is fooking bully. and gaslighter which i'm not, as i'm tit at lying and manipulating people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, if she’s in perimenopause (highly likely), she doesn’t give a tit about sex, her vajayjay has dried up and shrunk to the point that sex is painful, she has urinary incontinence and down there smells like a urinal, and she sweats to much at night she can’t stand another person to be anywhere near her. Not to mention the ever creeping wrinkles, body aches, and declining oral health.
🧵title? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
FFS how many costume changes in that last flog?

she forgot to mention Hitler also stayed there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
🎯
👇 Andie Wieringa's sketch of Philip Janssen...
View attachment 2707277
Manson's courtroom drawing...
View attachment 2707290
Charles Manson wears better and looks better than DelPHIne the douche.
The million stars question still is.
What does Scrooge Fanny see in Phiphi Manson?
That creature resembles Charles Manson but is actually scarier and uglier than one of the cruelest criminals known to society.

• Haha
  • Heart
With the speculation that PhiPhi isn't a lover to Stephanie Jarvis, I am thinking that she might not be too interested in a sexual relationship? She was very attached to her father(non-sexual) and maybe her partners have been a letdown?

In my opinion, she gives off ambivalent vibes towards men, I know she flirts, I know she belittles men, I know she does the femme fatale thing, but it doesn't come across as a sexual attraction to men. She could be afraid of a sexual relationship? One-night stands have apparently been regular. The cosying up in bed with Ollie, Michael P., PhiPhi, whilst eating food/drinking and giggling, is probably all she wants. Childish high school stuff, which attunes to the little girl who never grew up narrative she loves.

The come duck me clothes she wears are all too try hard and useless; she doesn't seem to know how to attract men. She is a teaser.
@Clara Burnett often said Stephanie was kicked out of Tess' mother's palazzo for having loud sex with passing sailors Tindr dates.
Also that it could all have been performative.
One of the strongest vibes I get from the shark-eye photos of the child Stephanie is that this is a little girl prematurely sexualized.
I must point out that sometimes children do this themselves. My friend with DID did it as a toddler, masturbating as part of her dissociative defense against daily non-sexual beatings by her father. In later life, sex was like cutting for her -- it let her know she had a body, feelings, and was alive.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.