The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All good points, but I don’t think they let Ratso out unless on a leash because I doubt he knows the come command. Off leash he’d probably start running and never look back. I think poor Ratso is now kept in a crate when unsupervised and Nutty and Anne Marie put him in his crate at night and went home, so that no one was at the shitto with the dog at night.
I caught that as well, and it made me really sad for the little dog- being left alone in a crate in a frigid empty large house with strange noises at night. :( What is wrong with this whole lot?!? Lancelot's water bowl even looked empty. Herr Nuti was bundled up in her office/china pantry area, but the poor dog didn't even have a jumper on. SMH.

At the end of the day, despite Fanny living a luxury lifestyle on someone else's dime, the dogs of the 15 Tattler hags on here live a far better lifestyle than hers! My ungrateful pack of tiny terrors go on holiday with their humans, hang out on the beach, go sailing, have an active social life with their other little dog mates on walks and playdates, unrestricted access to the house, sunbathe on the chaises by the pool, sleep with their humans (where they magically morph from small dogs into Great Danes in the middle of the night), hundreds of toys, a water bowl inside and one on the lanai (which get cleaned and replenished twice a day with filtered water- and I carry a dog water bottle for them on hikes) and are pretty much catered to 24/7. Granted, there are things that the pups do not appreciate- nail trimming, trips to the vet, baths, teeth brushing, preventatives, having their bottoms wiped after pooing...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe they did leave him alone at night but I got the feeling they stayed over while Dumb and Dumber were away.
Amaury is too much of an animal lover to leave the little chap alone.
Agreed. And also, not that we can trust what comes out of her mouth, but before they left, she did mention that Amaury and Natty will stay to watch the shatto and Lancelot.

I believe she would leave Lancelot alone, but I somehow doubt she will leave her shatto alone. That's what Kim Raad is good for, right?

Reactions: 24
robsalyers281
1 hour ago
Bless Ameory! Y'all would be lost without him.. but again with the "Philip can't eat that" Panatone has eggs in it! And some chocolate has dairy.. give up that allergy crap.. as for the crumbling walls in that bedroom.. maybe stay off holidays and FOCUS on your falling down shack!!!!! And please leave those workers alone and let them work.. wouldn't want another accident dear...

hilltopgirl2665
1 hour ago
Calm dog, calm owner. Your voice is always excited, Steph. Remember dogs have amazing hearing so even if you whispered pup will hear you.

@jenns37
2 hours ago
BETTER HELP DOES NOT HAVE LICENSED PROFESSIONALS! Lots of lawsuits here in the states against them. Please do not promote or work with them

brightsilver2869
2 hours ago
HIdeous

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.