The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Heap in the Middle of Nowhere has to be condemned. I doubt if any insurance company would payout on a building that has had no maintenance done since Fanny purchased. Wallpaper and curtains don't count.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I cannot believe that Fanny and Tante did not make purchases from Loden Plankl selling mens, womens, childrens clothes, it is an old family business established in 1830. Wait for future vlogs when new clothes appear.

The Trachten fashion is timeless and makes EVERYONE who wears it look smart whatever size or shape rather like a uniform does. The dirndl dress elevates even a munster when worn correctly!
Fanny has her Emmaus Loden cape on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was told to.put a chimney cap on mine so that birds and raccoons would not go down it. Maybe they need that for the future, if that owl.dies in there the smell would have been horrific
We get a lot of owls here, so funny when they have their babies as you'll see the whole family sitting on the roof.
I use to look after a holiday home in our village and I'd gone to get the place ready for the owners arrival the following day. As I walked into their lounge something moved inside the woodburner, I opened the door and it was a baby barn owl who's fallen down the flue. It could only have recently happened as it didn't really look that worse for wear. Poor thing tried to hide in the corner of the fire, I got one of their bath towels and put it over the owl and lifted it out. Once outside, I took the towel off, let it get itself together then threw it upwards and it flew back into the barn where it had come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think passengers on some of the planes attempting to land in Ireland and the UK had a pretty hairy experience. Some of the diversions/rerouting were crazy. A flight from Manchester to Stansted was diverted to Budapest!
Sorry to quote my own post, but…

I’ve just seen an even more extreme rerouting. A Ryanair flight from Newquay (Cornwall) to Stansted was diverted to…Malaga.

It would have been amusing if Steff and Philip were due to fly Vienna/Stansted yesterday and the flight was diverted to Limoges.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Every time I see images of Auntie and Oncle’s home I wonder how much of the tat was the property of their care home inmates? Beating back the dust would be a never ending chore. The only full time work they seem to do is indulge their monstrous niece while hoisting booze.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny has no real interest in culture, or history, for that matter. Remember when she was bored and uninterested in Egypt, except for when she went to the place where "Death on the Nile" was filmed. She only finds places interesting if they appeared in popular films or TV shows or if she thinks they make her look sophisticated for going there, like the opera in Vienna. I am surprised she didn't buy a dirndl skirt and go to Salzburg to prance around the locations used for "The Sound of Music". So many tourists visit places with great historical significance but only want to see where certain things were filmed. A lot of people go to Oxford to see the college where some Harry Potter scenes were filmed. Fanny feins interest in some historic places but it's just for the vlog and usually involves reading out facts from a guide book, or getting facts completely wrong. That lot, with Uncle doing a "Benny Hill" as someone aptly said, and Fanny, looking like the trollop that she is, make me cringe. It's very embarrassing for us Brits!
For those of us Brits who are old enough to remember him, it's only a matter of time before Tonton does his Harry Worth impersonation.

1705927288809.png

Snorts does Max Wall without even trying.

1705927373084.png

---

Or get yer coat luv, you've pulled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My brother decided Phil's nob in the back of his head is so his boyfriends have something to hold on to.
Edited to add: I think I'll call him "nob head" from now on.
Phil's also looks like he is developing a bit of a double chin already. Kinda young...

View attachment 2706356
It was also mentioned earlier that he is developing a paunch. To go with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
For Americans of a certain age that remember actor/comedian Charles Nelson Reilly, there’s a strong resemblance between him and pervy Uncle Stephen. Granted Reilly was funny in his innuendo laden way. Uncle is just creepy in that inappropriately handsy way!🤔

IMG_6510.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When I travel with Ryanair, I take minimal luggage capsule wardrobe. SJ was supposed to only be a couple of nights in Vienna but had multiple changes of clothes and that full length tapestry coat with her as well as the one she wore travelling. That coat would fill a case by itself. ( actually it could probably make its own way to Vienna as I bet its never been cleaned)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is Vienna opera still very formal? I remember wearing very dressy street clothes for my seasons' ticket, admittedly not in the boxes and in Washington, DC. I mean there may have been some rhinestones and velvet pants and even a wrist length black lace glove or two, but no ball gown or 18 button gloves and egret feather hair ornaments.
Guessing that in Vienna it still is, but Snorts and Unc Benny Hill did not get the memo 🙄
Snorts looks a bloody mess, as if he’s nipping out to Emmaus and Unc just looks as daft as a brush. Whats with the blue silky scarf 🙄 I’m pretty sure the Vienna Opera House has a bloody cloakroom, why would you keep scarves on inside 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
After Vienna it’s London then the dump, then Venice , London the dump, then SA.
It will be Easter and time for the ******** children to pahtee.
I have found an Easter hair style idea for Snorts this year.
I would hazard a guess that from now on ALL of Despicable fanny's travel routes with go through London. She will justify this by telling all of her rabid fans that she is using economy airlines - Ryanair for example - and that it can only be done by using the Stanstead hub. Fanny, your stupid fans may believe you, though I sense a bit of an epiphany going on, but you cannot fool a tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Would I wear the hell out of that dressing gown at the Hotel Imperial if I owned it and had the means? Yes. Did that day out look fantastic to me? Also yes. Did it remind me of being nine years old and in Vienna with my Grandparents? Thrice yes.

Flame away, I am in a terrible mood as it is.

Related, I have a pot of beans on the stove that just. won't. cook. Did I soak them overnight? Absolutely. No salt has been involved in the cooking process yet. Frustrated beyond belief. And I have a headache. Bah.
No flames for you, because you are not staying in a five star hotel while scamming grannies for the money to fix your damn house!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When the motley crew were toasting themselves….Fanny said here is to our holiday.Whilst…she is prone to exaggerating a weekend is generally not described as a holiday.
Fanny took her sparkly shoes and matching bow bag.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.