The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many people come to Carcassonne not realising it is where Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner was filmed. And then people go to Nottingham expecting to see Carcassonne 🤣
I had to go to Carcassonne specifically because my brothers favourite film was Prince of Thieves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans here? They'll be going to Sitges, Spain in the upcoming episodes (this is a formulaic storyline in each of these series, having the ladies go away on a trip so they can continue on with their bickering in a foreign country!).
Wonder if Ollie and Camilla will be seen anywhere?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The response to my email from WILD … the photo of Fanny at her dressing table in her pjs and turban that I also sent may not be such a paahfect fit for WIlLD.🤣
Gurllll, remind me to stay on your good side!🤣 Seriously though. Take another look at the area you’ve blacked out and make sure there’s no personal information there as the covering ink is very transparent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No flames for you, because you are not staying in a five star hotel while scamming grannies for the money to fix your damn house!
Fannys excitement verging on hysteria.. simply checking in to a hotel.. and the dressing gown, is she planning to haunt the guests in the night! What a freak show…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The response to my email from WILD … the photo of Fanny at her dressing table in her pjs and turban that I also sent may not be such a paahfect fit for WIlLD.🤣
Great work @Lochness Monster! I hope they drop her
---
Sorry to quote my own post, but…

I’ve just seen an even more extreme rerouting. A Ryanair flight from Newquay (Cornwall) to Stansted was diverted to…Malaga.

It would have been amusing if Steff and Philip were due to fly Vienna/Stansted yesterday and the flight was diverted to Limoges.
I used to fly into Newquay when my daughter was at uni in Falmouth. It's a tiny airport, mainly used by Cornish locals who are flying out of London to other destinations. If I'd been on that plane I would just stay in Malaga....its warm and sunny here in Southern Spain today 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Moons magical journey continues they put up an Amazon Wishlist for the horses, yes horses Fanny not themselves and within an hour it had all been bought, well done them. They continue with magical moments of viewers pets around the world which their children love at the end of every vlog, SO polar opposite to Fanny, CHMN and Chateau Diaries.
Since I recently discovered who they were, courtesy of Tattlers I am a big fan... 💜 🐴🐶🐓🐦

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy New Year to everyone!!! So SJ is still bringing in the money I see and Philip looks worse than ever....haha!!!!! Hope everyone is having a good one :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Today's Patreon video:

- The ever so poor grifter announces her "winter of culture";
- We're told the destitute grifter is going to watch Puccini at the Opera - where Sissi went too (ofcourse);
- They visit the imperial treasury (https://www.kaiserliche-schatzkammer.at/en/);
- The grifter's uncle buys some clothes;
- The poor things have a lunch in their hotel room, which according to the uncle is reminiscent of the Henley Regatta (seriously dude??).

Riveting stuff, as per ushe.

View attachment 2704702
Phiphis recalls when he was 8 years of age, the history of the Austrian Flag... the Emperor (he couldn't recall which one) went into battle and was injured and the top half of his torso was bloodied, however below his belt the material remained white. Hence the colours of the flag. So what could have caused the bottom half of the flag to be red? Haemorroids?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2706805
View attachment 2706792
View attachment 2706793
TheChateauDiaries
6 hours ago
Sadly I don’t know what the dressing gown is called, it was sent to me as a gift by someone who had made it herself. And Ollie and I are planning to go to Vienna together!

thewardinFrance
7 hours ago
Well......thats not a budget getaway for sure! I wonder who forked out for that!!!
kimlarkin
33 minutes ago
Yes...... i wonder
Where did you find that photo of her and Ollie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where did you find that photo of her and Ollie?!
I don't know where @KiKiGee got it, as she's been here for a very long time and has a vast stock of old photos that goes with her excellent recall!

*** BUT ***

I'm 100% sure that this photo used to be on Stephanie's Instagram page - can't remember if it was the Lalande page or her personal page. It may well be one of the plethora of photos she's deleted (I haven't checked to see if it's still up...I'm guessing it's gone!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.