The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our newest VIP @On Repeat for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Iolair

VIP Member

Wednesday at 12:48 AM
Hi all. ❤
Sorry I've not been around. My husband has been ill. I'll be back when I'm back. Hugs to you all. 🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, banshee ob, Granola Chic and 56 others

Wednesday at 3:18 AM
Tattlers, the Braquenié curtains were purchased on July 7, 2022 from . . .

holy fuck.JPG

De Baecque in Lyon for . . .

Curtains 1.png

Curtains 2.png

Curtains 3.png

Curtains 4.png

€ 2,783

The estimate was € 400-600. The hammer price was € 2,200. Then add the buyer's premium of 26.5% (25% + 1.5% for using the Drouot online bidding platform) or € 583.

Lot 122's description:

Suite of five pairs of curtains and four pairs of tiebacks in printed canvas, Braquenié manufacture, printing on cotton canvas with the wood board; dense decoration with the flowers of the tree Indies. Lined, (slightly insolated on the edges, classic cleaning to be planned), 310 x 110 cm approximately, width of the bottom 145 cm on average.

DE BAECQUE, 7 juillet 2022, lot 122.JPG

www.debaecque.fr

Suite of five pairs of curtains and four... - Lot 122 - De Baecque et Associés
Toutes les informations sur le lot Suite of five pairs of curtains and four... - Lot 122 - De Baecque et Associés
www.debaecque.fr
www.debaecque.fr

Last edited: Wednesday at 3:25 AM
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:You, The Saint, Granola Chic and 53 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Thursday at 3:18 PM
graciemckitten said:
@Sgirl
8 days ago
Nosey is the correct word. Butting into people's private lives that they've chosen not to share. We are strangers to these people. They don't know us, and they're under no obligation to share their private lives.
Total bullshit. Let me explain something to you, @Sgirl…or Philip…or whoever the duck you are. It’s disgusting when YouTubers like Stephanie Jarvis claim to open their doors and share their lives…all while collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars (literally). Then turn around and scream “I want my privacy” when it’s convenient or uncomfortable for them. I mean…the name of Stephanie’s channel is Chateau Diaries for god’s sake!!! In my book, it’s all fair game. How much money has Jarvis collected for the not-so-grand salon, the lake, the chapel…and what’s been done? When people ask legitimate questions about progress, they’re told “it’s her money to do as she pleases…it’s none of our business.” Again…bullshit!!! You have one thing right, @Sgirl…we are strangers to these people. So STOP giving them money!!! Sgirl rekindles my disgust for these people.

Last edited: Thursday at 3:27 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, Freesia54 and 47 others

Imperious Me

VIP Member

Thursday at 5:24 AM
1705551894809.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Sunnee and 46 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Thursday at 3:08 PM
KiKiGee said:
View attachment 2698184
View attachment 2698183
Please join me in thanking ❤ @graciemckitten.
Every post is 🎯.
(Messages 5,008)🏆
Thank you! You are very kind. It is all a result of group effort, Your research and posts are always awesome and seriously, impeccably sourced. We are fortunate to have members with strengths in so many areas. For example, just off the top of my head, in the last week you provided a fabulous spread of chapel party photos and photo shoots, Lochness amazingly identified John the chateau owner and his profession as an attorney, MrsHaversham located the current Sevres porcelain manufacturer and the Louis XV porcelain purchased by Snorts, Tuffitti downloaded and posted the Patreon video, Tartuffe discovered the auction site and curtain purchases and has located several other auction purchases, Jack Spratt provided valuable info on the Dump heating system/ accident, etc. As always, ComtesseRose was invaluable at creating and managing our threads, tailoring the thread titles perfectly and keeping the thread running smoothly.

It seems like every week, different members come forth with research, observations, and information about topics concerning the Dump (locating designer dresses, antiques, hotels, French laws and regulations, etc.) and the Dump crew. It is amazing how much we all discover and learn by pooling our different respective life experiences, sleuthing skills, and dogged determination. We also piss off Snorts, Fanny, and Mummy, which, of course, makes it all worthwhile,

• Heart
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, Freesia54 and 45 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Tuesday at 1:10 PM
Fennelbug said:
No planning. Never a professional person in charge of menus. ( except Cyril? Maybe? And he took off immediately after scraping falling down stairs. Not in his job description… ‘check please’) Hopefully Marie will learn how to budget and plan meals professionally. Fingers crossed. She is the only one who is taking action and attempting to move forward.
1705399559262.png

Jules100 said:
Ok, wtf is going on with Philip’s baby hair-ish / very specifically placed individual curls / double temple come overs? He’s actually making his Frankenstein forehead worse. Did anyone else notice?
1705399446762.png

1705399480718.png

Cleo's Asp said:
I would love the patrons to see, not only the Moonie wedding photo, and the S & M photo, but also the shot of the dinner party in the chapel and the vlog when it was mentioned that Potty had left a party game clue in a chalice on the altar. If they are so concerned about the renovation of a consecrated chapel, that knowledge would send them over the edge and maybe lead to the end of the Jarvis grifting schemes. Sadly, I can't remember when the Potty vlog was.
Lalande moonie wedding (1).jpg

1705407746732.png

Lalande chapel photo.jpg

1705406983827.png

1705400857779.png

1705403276855.png

1705403287521.png

The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows
In celebration of my thread suggestion being chosen. I have ripped down my shower curtain, wrapped around me toga style. Now I am parading around my living room holding a candle stick. No seriously thanks. Superb!
tattle.life
Cleo's Asp said:
I do think it will resemble a place suitable for Liberace. She was only ever interested in it for its decorative purposes. The religious fans got upset about Selmar using it for Yoga, how much angrier they would be if they realised how Fanny had abused the chapel.
Screenshot (630).png

Last edited: Tuesday at 1:22 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:kitchenwitch, Panhandle Princess, Hercule P and 45 others

As always thank you all for the hard work of screen recording, screen grabbing and archiving.
Remember, we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to our newest VIP @On Repeat for naming the thread.

As always thank you all for the hard work of screen recording, screen grabbing and archiving.
Remember, we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread. You are a belle! And congratulations to @On Repeat for making it to VIP and for the excellent new title. Our prayers go out Iolair and family. We hope you are able to join us again soon.

The last thread was a collective tour de force. Let's push harder. Fanny's friends, family, and acquaintances have abandoned her. And more of her sad minions are questioning the madness.

I have a few updates to report soon. Here's a small taste of things to come:

SUCKERS.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh she looks a fool on that bed :cautious:
Nearly 50 years old and still playing "Cute" !!! :rolleyes:

Mmmm..... wonder what those updates are Tartuffe :unsure:

Kisses to ComtesseRose who makes everything go so well and smooth ! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you @Comtfor the new thread and congratulations to @On Repeat on your VIP.

Thinking of you @Iolair

I wonder what the farting garlic breath duo will buy this week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you, @ComtesseRose, for the new thread. You are a belle! And congratulations to @On Repeat for making it to VIP and for the excellent new title. Our prayers go out Iolair and family. We hope you are able to join us again soon.

The last thread was a collective tour de force. Let's push harder. Fanny's friends, family, and acquaintances have abandoned her. And more of her sad minions are questioning the madness.

View attachment 2702085
It’s the only “fun” she has had in bed in the last 3 and a half years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you @ComtesseRose and congrats to @On Repeat

Weirdly this popped up and her eyebrows have really moved since then-the renovations not so much. Interestingly on this vlog she says she will publish accounts and money will only be used for renovations

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2702085
Who do we see her holidaying with in the last few months? Her aunt and uncle in Vienna, skanky Cat and Dan in London, PhiPhi's parents fleetingly.........?
Who has she had dinner with outside of the shitshow? That deluded lawyer dude......?
She hasn't been near her new best friends, Permasmile and family, M & M, Amy and Marc......

None of the old friends or hangers on have been around at all except pathetic Pottie at Xmas and Kim.
It seems her old friends and enablers are steering well clear. Way to go Stephanie Jarvis it looks like you have lost friendships due to your money hungry dishonest lifestyle.

See Tattlers, things are changing, it takes a long road and patience.

Edit- she wasn't invited to the girl's night with Nutty and Annelise. She is isolated.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
ComtesseRose thank you for such a speedy thread change and title.
We are whizzing through CD topics .

This morning I had to laugh at an article in the DM on how to prolong the life of cut flowers in a vase.
Wondering how FRK will capture this on instagram?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
tumblr_a99c87c3c9da5abf5d2006ad7dc25cb1_e8798fc2_250.gif

1705745028151.png
1705745052311.png

1705744550579.png

THE LATEST DUMP ACCOUNT THAT ATTACKS PEOPLE AND PLANTS GUSHING COMMENTS ABOUT SNORTS AND FANNY , NOW PRETENDING TO BE FROM OKLAHOMA. ( similar to Caroline Gooder pretending to be from the United States).
@kindlydude

12 hours ago
In Oklahoma, after five years (or is it three?) the state considers a couple well and truly married... so in Oklahoma they've already "jumped the broom, "taken the plunge", "gotten hitched", and "tied the knot". With those kinds of idioms, no wonder people get "cold feet

1705745992359.png

About Tanner Gruene, Jared's husband...
I am a CPA specializing in Audit/Attestation. In addition to my background in Accounting, I have experience in commercial credit underwriting and consumer lending/banking. I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma (B.S. Science, Accounting) and OC (Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting).

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 2702360

View attachment 2702340View attachment 2702352
View attachment 2702321
THE LATEST DUMP ACCOUNT THAT ATTACKS PEOPLE AND PLANTS GUSHING COMMENTS ABOUT SNORTS AND FANNY , NOW PRETENDING TO BE FROM OKLAHOMA. ( similar to Caroline Gooder pretending to be from the United States).
@kindlydude

12 hours ago
In Oklahoma, after five years (or is it three?) the state considers a couple well and truly married... so in Oklahoma they've already "jumped the broom, "taken the plunge", "gotten hitched", and "tied the knot". With those kinds of idioms, no wonder people get "cold feet

View attachment 2702396
About Tanner Gruene, Jared's husband...
I am a CPA specializing in Audit/Attestation. In addition to my background in Accounting, I have experience in commercial credit underwriting and consumer lending/banking. I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma (B.S. Science, Accounting) and OC (Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting).
The last pic of Philip on the hay bale . . . it's probably the only time he has mansplaned.

• Haha
  • Sick
From wench to wrench . Snorts needed one of Amoury’s pristine tools to open the oil canister.
From this photo we can see he has little room for testosterone.
I'm sorry to be vulgar and graphic, but I just have to! So he pulls on his jeans, adjusts his gear to one side, crams in his phone for extra bulge. Does he wear underpants to get that affect?
If you put that photo on full screen it is nasty. I really can't believe that Pheeph is a sex addict, at least he would be firing blanks after torturing his genitals that way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry to be vulgar and graphic, but I just have to! So he pulls on his jeans, adjusts his gear to one side, crams in his phone for extra bulge. Does he wear underpants to get that affect?
If you put that photo on full screen it is nasty. I really can't believe that Pheeph is a sex addict, at least he would be firing blanks after torturing his genitals that way.
Definitely, it is nasty full screen. He is a bit of an exhibitionist.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@On Repeat did you seriously enlarge the screen to look at his tackle? That's just nasty. That, there, could mark you for life! Nurse, bring the screens and the smelling salts. I believe @On Repeat may need to lie down in a darkened room with a damp squib.

On another note, congratulations on your VIP-ness and great title.

Thank you @ComtesseRose for all you do. Bravo all tattlers for your super sleuthing. Despicable fanny does seem to be being marginalised. It would appear that no-one wants to spend time with her apart from Thrush and tontontante! And I think that's only on instructions from maman 🦇 as minders. The lies are coming home to roost, more fans are questioning her thus requiring more work by fanny, Thrush, mummy 🦇 et al policing the comments section. I would like to think that after the star scam Vienna is going to be a major flop with the fans and more questions asked.

Onwards, ever onwards tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"kindlydude" uses the phrase "well and truly" which I've never heard an Okie use. Or most Americans. I think that's a British expression.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@On Repeat did you seriously enlarge the screen to look at his tackle? That's just nasty. That, there, could mark you for life! Nurse, bring the screens and the smelling salts. I believe @On Repeat may need to lie down in a darkened room with a damp squib.

On another note, congratulations on your VIP-ness and great title.

Thank you @ComtesseRose for all you do. Bravo all tattlers for your super sleuthing. Despicable fanny does seem to be being marginalised. It would appear that no-one wants to spend time with her apart from Thrush and tontontante! And I think that's only on instructions from maman 🦇as minders. The lies are coming home to roost, more fans are questioning her thus requiring more work by fanny, Thrush, mummy 🦇 et al policing the comments section. I would like to think that after the star scam Vienna is going to be a major flop with the fans and more questions asked.

Onwards, ever onwards tattlers.
Oh yes, I did. I am trying to get how he could be a sex addict and needed confirmation he had the goods- he hasn't. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.