The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one episode where "Aunt Phyllis" set the table.

IMG_6242.jpeg
Unfortunately, tin foil hadn’t been invented yet. Tragedy struck when the candle fell over on the table. Thus…the quest for a better way to hold a candle securely in place. History! 😄

IMG_6240.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does he tuck in sweaters? It is worse than a belt! He is so embarrassing.
I could not agree more. He's an idiot, she's an idiot and they're both embarassing on so many levels. Too bad the idiots who give them money don't understand or see that. Tattlers on the other hand are observant and astute.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
After Vienna it’s London then the dump, then Venice , London the dump, then SA.
It will be Easter and time for the ******** children to pahtee.
I have found an Easter hair style idea for Snorts this year.
She has four months until guests arrive to get work underway and like every other year she is doing duck all. A year ago she said the place was falling down-nothing has been done and nothing will be done until the night before guests arrive and that will just be embroidering cheap towels
---
View attachment 2706805
View attachment 2706792
View attachment 2706793
TheChateauDiaries
6 hours ago
Sadly I don’t know what the dressing gown is called, it was sent to me as a gift by someone who had made it herself. And Ollie and I are planning to go to Vienna together!

thewardinFrance
7 hours ago
Well......thats not a budget getaway for sure! I wonder who forked out for that!!!
kimlarkin
33 minutes ago
Yes...... i wonder
Gosh when she was young she had totally hooded eyelids and was really very plain
---
SJ has bigger bulges in her face than PJ has in his trousers.
🧵Stephanie Jarvis has bigger bulges in her botoxed face than PJ has in his trousers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
?stp=dst-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.jpg

duck me he was the complete opposite of grifting Fanny. Does she have no self awareness or is she mocking her patreons? @billybuddis this her narc personality again on IG
stephanieejarvis

2 h
Karlskirche - Vienna, Austria

?stp=dst-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.jpg
570 likes

stephanieejarvis
When we came to Vienna, little did I realise that I’d find myself on a voyage of discovery which would help me to understand my own home.

When we launched the fundraiser for the renovation of the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Lalande, we put all of the stars in the chapel’s sky up for adoption ⭐ We named the constellations of stars on the ceiling after the saints in the stained glass windows below them. One of them is Saint Charles Borromeo, whom I’d never heard of before coming to Lalande.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that one of the most spectacular churches in Vienna, the Karlskirche, is named after and dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo! We had the most wonderful visit there, discovering more about the life of this pious man. A descendant of a branch of the Medicis, he could have lived a life of great luxury, but instead dedicated himself to the church. He became Bishop of Milan during a terrible plague. Instead of fleeing the city, he stayed to arrange the feeding of up to 70,000 people per day. He used his own money to do this, going into debt to save the lives of others.

When, 200 years later, Vienna found itself in the midst of an outbreak of plague, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI vowed to build a church dedicated to Saint Charles.

Whenever I look up at the stained glass windows in our chapel I’ll think of the kindness Charles showed to those in need, as well as remembering the awe inspiring beauty of this magnificent baroque church.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She has four months until guests arrive to get work underway and like every other year she is doing duck all. A year ago she said the place was falling down-nothing has been done and nothing will be done until the night before guests arrive and that will just be embroidering cheap towels
---

Gosh when she was young she had totally hooded eyelids and was really very plain
---

🧵Stephanie Jarvis has bigger bulges in her botoxed face than PJ has in his trousers.
Another suggestion.....
🧵Stephanie Jarvis has bigger bulges in her botoxed face than PJ has in his mother's trousers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2707921
duck me he was the complete opposite of grifting Fanny. Does she have no self awareness or is she mocking her patreons? @billybuddis this her narc personality again on IG
stephanieejarvis

2 h
Karlskirche - Vienna, Austria

View attachment 2707922
570 likes
stephanieejarvis
When we came to Vienna, little did I realise that I’d find myself on a voyage of discovery which would help me to understand my own home.

When we launched the fundraiser for the renovation of the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Lalande, we put all of the stars in the chapel’s sky up for adoption ⭐ We named the constellations of stars on the ceiling after the saints in the stained glass windows below them. One of them is Saint Charles Borromeo, whom I’d never heard of before coming to Lalande.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that one of the most spectacular churches in Vienna, the Karlskirche, is named after and dedicated to Saint Charles Borromeo! We had the most wonderful visit there, discovering more about the life of this pious man. A descendant of a branch of the Medicis, he could have lived a life of great luxury, but instead dedicated himself to the church. He became Bishop of Milan during a terrible plague. Instead of fleeing the city, he stayed to arrange the feeding of up to 70,000 people per day. He used his own money to do this, going into debt to save the lives of others.

When, 200 years later, Vienna found itself in the midst of an outbreak of plague, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI vowed to build a church dedicated to Saint Charles.

Whenever I look up at the stained glass windows in our chapel I’ll think of the kindness Charles showed to those in need, as well as remembering the awe inspiring beauty of this magnificent baroque church.
I thought exactly the same, the irony was not lost on me. If she doesn't see it she is a totally unwell individual 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Roll up Roll up Still got more stars to sell. Especially as they probably bought a whole bloody dinner service at the auction house. And when did smugtwat’s family get elevated to royalty with all the different porcelain and glassware they owned. His aunty had the whole service as a wedding present!?!??? I thought grandad was a miner ( or am I imagining things again?)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Canova. Famous for his shallowness and the life-like finish of his skin surfaces.
Anybody interested in an art history thesis could do worse than to trace Canova's Napoleonic Catholic icon neo-classicism in its direct line to Arno Breker's Nazi icon neo-classicism, Hitler's official state sculptor.
Nice work, Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@5578pedro
10 hours ago (edited)
Very interesting video as always, the hotel and the Opera look very expensive. What on earth was Philip eating for breakfast?
Roll up Roll up Still got more stars to sell. Especially as they probably bought a whole bloody dinner service at the auction house. And when did smugtwat’s family get elevated to royalty with all the different porcelain and glassware they owned. His aunty had the whole service as a wedding present!?!??? I thought grandad was a miner ( or am I imagining things again?)
Snorts lies as easily as his “darling,“ Stephanie Jarvis. He will say anything to keep the gravy train rolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would hazard a guess that from now on ALL of Despicable fanny's travel routes with go through London. She will justify this by telling all of her rabid fans that she is using economy airlines - Ryanair for example - and that it can only be done by using the Stanstead hub. Fanny, your stupid fans may believe you, though I sense a bit of an epiphany going on, but you cannot fool a tattler.
and therefore their excuse to leave Lancelot at home since he can’t fly there….

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.