The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am depressed that they are sans slaves. They are too. What a grim root vegetable meal with pre packaged roast beef microwaved to perfection. They will leave their dishes for Dave to do in the next couple of days. Those green coupe glasses awkwardly to the brim with dessert wine. No One wants to spend time with them. Did you notice Nati’s jacket on the sofa in her cluttered ‘office’? Ready to jet when the clock strikes five? Girl can’t get out of there fast enough. Snorts really has ruined everything.
---
Alone. In the dead of winter. This.
There is so much that needs doing in the house before their pathetic excuse for a season starts who gives a shite about bloody lights in the chapel. You have ceilings down and the inside is like a building site

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would love the patrons to see, not only the Moonie wedding photo, and the S & M photo, but also the shot of the dinner party in the chapel and the vlog when it was mentioned that Potty had left a party game clue in a chalice on the altar. If they are so concerned about the renovation of a consecrated chapel, that knowledge would send them over the edge and maybe lead to the end of the Jarvis grifting schemes. Sadly, I can't remember when the Potty vlog was.
What if the relevant photos were printed out and sent with a letter (in French if possible) to the appropriate diocese? Hmmm?!?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I would love to hear what Eric Cantona and his colleagues say once Stefanny and Phiphi leave the chapel after one of their little visits. Oh, to be a fly on that wall 🤣
Also, very interesting to learn that the chapel still has consecrated status. The raunchy photoshoot has a new perspective.
Eric Cantona would apply to Killip his famous remark about a seagull that follows the trawler, waiting for fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am basically a Cathar at heart, "Huguenot" since 1321. She is basically Pope Innocent III at heart.
View attachment 2692980
Minerve
---
He comes in from working and then cooks her eggs and she has just got up.
Imagine the cooking grease and fat in that Christmas guirlande 🤢🤮 I know it's been mentioned by tattlers before on more than one occasion but, every year they drag the same greasy guirlande out of wherever (and it's almost certainly combined with rat piss and rat tit where they nest in it over the summer) and stick it up over the cooking appliances. Layers upon layers 🤢🤮🤮🤮 Filthy, disgusting, unclean specimens.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
klaasvanmanen8214
3 hours ago (edited)
Your 'white crane' was certainly not that. It was most probably a 'Great egret' ( Ardea alba ), although from the footage it was not quite clear what size it had and if its feet were yellow or black, so it may even have been the more common 'Little egret' ( Egretta garzetta ), which is a bit smaller than the great one, and has yellow feet (but one needs to use binoculars in order to see that).

@toddmurphy523
1 hour ago
Bring those chapel workers some hot tea and scones....!!
This time of year we get loads of the white egrets in the fields, she's been living in rural France for long enough to know she really is thick as tit.

I bet those Chapel workers would just like her to leave them alone so they can get the job done and get out from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No planning. Never a professional person in charge of menus. ( except Cyril? Maybe? And he took off immediately after scraping falling down stairs. Not in his job description… ‘check please’) Hopefully Marie will learn how to budget and plan meals professionally. Fingers crossed. She is the only one who is taking action and attempting to move forward.
never-seen.gif

1705399559262.png

Ok, wtf is going on with Philip’s baby hair-ish / very specifically placed individual curls / double temple come overs? He’s actually making his Frankenstein forehead worse. Did anyone else notice?
200w (16).gif

1705399446762.png
1705399480718.png

I would love the patrons to see, not only the Moonie wedding photo, and the S & M photo, but also the shot of the dinner party in the chapel and the vlog when it was mentioned that Potty had left a party game clue in a chalice on the altar. If they are so concerned about the renovation of a consecrated chapel, that knowledge would send them over the edge and maybe lead to the end of the Jarvis grifting schemes. Sadly, I can't remember when the Potty vlog was.
7bc89b00-cf7a-4ad5-95d8-8cc936d49762_text.gif

Lalande moonie wedding (1).jpg

1705407746732.png

Lalande chapel photo.jpg

1705406983827.png

1705400857779.png

1705403276855.png
1705403287521.png

I do think it will resemble a place suitable for Liberace. She was only ever interested in it for its decorative purposes. The religious fans got upset about Selmar using it for Yoga, how much angrier they would be if they realised how Fanny had abused the chapel.
Screenshot (630).png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It's only a matter of time before she begins to wake up to this.
1705407653117.png

.....but then she may do so already. It takes wig of the wig stand, glue, slap it on and Viola, Violin, Cello......Voila! there you have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
KiKi, I think by now tattlers know just how much I respect your abilities. It’s been many years since I’ve known anyone with the abilities of an outstanding research librarian. Now, can anyone tell me if LaLande is part of the Diocèse de Bourges? If so, looky looky!

IMG_6480.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Here are Clara posts about the chapel :

Before she rose to grifting fame she used to host extravagant dinner parties in the chapel too, obviously themed. Some of her guests would speak up against the use of the altar as a buffet for her food displays, but she would just dismiss the critics with a "Oh, for God's sake, it's just a candlelit meal

That hasn't stopped her, has it. Claims that the chapel was consecrated prior to Isabelle Percy wedding. The Halloween nightclub party was organized months after that In the chapel.

Basic electric was put into chapel by volunteer or family member of volunteer .It wasn't used for masses or any other religious event, but as an interesting decoration and party location, like for the Moonies' fake wedding in august 2015, where all the guests for SJ's birthday were wed together en masse in the chapel. Not exactly respectful either. I'm sure there's pictures of that party on MP's facebook.

Background of chapel problems

did the first chapel restorer locate and buy an appropriate chandelier for the chapel but kept it at his place and Fanny would not pay him for it?Ñow the gruesome twosome are creating a mystery about the chapel chandelier and have to search for one themselves or will the6 buy it from the first chapel restorer and pretend they found it? What does anyone recall about it . 2 Clara posts below. Wasn’t the found chandelier by the first chapel restorer something Fanny was arguing about with him and Isabelle stepped in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ok, wtf is going on with Philip’s baby hair-ish / very specifically placed individual curls / double temple come overs? He’s actually making his Frankenstein forehead worse. Did anyone else notice?
View attachment 2692899
View attachment 2692900
View attachment 2692901
View attachment 2692902
View attachment 2692903
View attachment 2692904
View attachment 2692905
View attachment 2692906

Philip kind of reminds me of Murr from Impractical Jokers, looks wise only. Just shave it off!
View attachment 2692908
View attachment 2692909

One season Murr had to wear a wig made from his friend’s hair. I think Philip might be doing something like that right now. There’s a reason we call him Pubes, am I right?
View attachment 2692910
View attachment 2692912
You are totally right, he would look slightly better if he shaved the entire thing, head and face.
He is ugly (IMO) but not ugly enough that he wouldn’t improve by getting a radical hair cut. He still has some nice eyes 👀.
Snorts no longer looks like a 27 year old, he looks more like a 40 year old man right now.
It is not only the unkept beard and the hippie hair, I blame Fanny, she ruins everything she touches.
She met a 24 year old weird Dutch creature and in 3 years he became a creepy 40 year old Frankenstein.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Mason 'almost' comes off as 'normal' compared to Philip.
I remember the vlog where she visited his home in Vermont and I was impressed with his place… IMO a very nice well decorated place really. The man has a life and a nice home in a very cool place and can not compare to DelPHIne, the douche useless leech.
I was a kind of a “fan” of crazy Mason. He had charm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Snorts no longer looks like a 27 year old, he looks more like a 40 year old man right now.
It is not only the unkept beard and the hippie hair, I blame Fanny, she ruins everything she touches.
She met a 24 year old weird Dutch creature and in 3 years he became a creepy 40 year old Frankenstein.
❤ Thank you @graciemckitten ❤

1705409159501.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You are totally right, he would look slightly better if he shaved the entire thing, head and face.
He is ugly (IMO) but not ugly enough that he wouldn’t improve by getting a radical hair cut. He still has some nice eyes 👀.
He looks ill. Pallid complexion, although not fat he has no muscle tone and he is not blessed facially, with those wet liver lips and deep sunken eyes paired with a pigs snout and a weak chin. However, a good hair cut and some decent clothes would work wonders. He doesn't suit autumnal colours he looks better in blue. He looks like all his clothes belong to someone two or three sizes smaller, poor bloke is an utter mess both in appearance and his life-what is his future going to hold? He has no qualifications, no work experience and no private wealth he is truly fuicked-not by Fanny obviously but just generally.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
[COLOR=%s]As it turns out, researchers have found conclusive evidence that cell phone proximity to male testicles can have a negative impact on a man’s sperm count [/COLOR]

Men shouldn't keep their cell phone in their front pocket because of testicle cancer, are there studies to confirm this...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
mooliparsnip9264
20 minutes ago
Yesterday afternoon something lovely happened! Quite by chance, here in an East Devon supermarket, I recognised a very familiar face, and when it dawned on me, I realised it was Pavlina!!! How lovely to have met her randomly here in Devon, UK! She is just as adorable as she is when she appears in the Chateau Diaries videos!
Do we believe that? Or is someone confusing Pavlina with Marie?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.