The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[COLOR=%s]As it turns out, researchers have found conclusive evidence that cell phone proximity to male testicles can have a negative impact on a man’s sperm count [/COLOR]

Men shouldn't keep their cell phone in their front pocket because of testicle cancer, are there studies to confirm this...
Snorty’s mobile in his front pocket is the only bulge he’s got!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Recipe, Cher? About to pop on smoked ham hock split pea soup here. (And cornbread, natch.) Roads are ice and grateful himself is working from home, some of his team have been activated and have been onsite for the last 48 hours, 24 to go. Made brown butter butterscotch blondies last night, they are lush. Power holding so far!
I don’t have a recipe as such for the stew. I use several different types of beans including kidneys, blacks and whatever odds and ends I have. I roast red peppers and sweet chilies together, then peel, seed, chop and set aside. I save some of the aquafaba from the beans to use in place of water (or canning liquid if using canned). You can use a stock or broth if you prefer. I fine dice a yellow onion, a few celery ribs and a good sized carrot and sauté that as my base. When just translucent I add in four pressed garlic cloves. Once fragrant I add in whatever spices I want, usually a chili powder blend (sometime Kashmiri chili powder), some sweet paprika, cumin and a dash of cayenne along with about 28-32 ounces of good quality crushed tomatoes. I like San Marzano’s. Give it all a good stir, taste for seasoning, adding salt and black pepper at this time. Into all this I add my peppers, chilis and bean mixture, .75 cup of washed red lentils, a can of corn drained and enough aquafaba to equal 1.5 cups. Give it all a good stir, bring it to a lightly bubbling simmer, cover and let it do it’s thing for 20-30 minutes checking for doneness of the lentils. Don’t let it cook dry but I like to keep it thick. Once finished, remove from heat. Let sit for 20 or so minutes to marry a bit and serve with your favorite garnishes. And lots of warm cornbread. Preferably with fresh salty butter and maybe a drizzle of raw honey. No dessert needed.🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That frock is in Narnia hatching larvae as we speak.
That frock will be absolutely pristine, trust. It's 100% polyester. Because, that's the quality of a Villianotti garment.

🎵Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home 🎶

Chapel Scone.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
mooliparsnip9264
20 minutes ago
Yesterday afternoon something lovely happened! Quite by chance, here in an East Devon supermarket, I recognised a very familiar face, and when it dawned on me, I realised it was Pavlina!!! How lovely to have met her randomly here in Devon, UK! She is just as adorable as she is when she appears in the Chateau Diaries videos!
Mooli Parsnip does state that she "met her" and that "she is just as adorable" as on CD. So I assume there was a brief conversation.

Who really is Pavlina? And what type of passport is she traveling on? How can she move around so freely? How did she escape scrutiny by UK border control? Even if she has a return ticket and claims to be a tourist, she has no apparent means of support and is a risk for entry. Her extended time spent in France should have been a huge red flag for any inspector.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could someone upload those on to the Wiki for posterity? I didn't know about the spooky nightclub one! Great sleuthing!
---
It's only a matter of time before she begins to wake up to this.
View attachment 2693583

.....but then she may do so already. It takes wig of the wig stand, glue, slap it on and Viola, Violin, Cello......Voila! there you have it.
Except that this man is goodlooking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t have a recipe as such for the stew. I use several different types of beans including kidneys, blacks and whatever odds and ends I have. I roast red peppers and sweet chilies together, then peel, seed, chop and set aside. I save some of the aquafaba from the beans to use in place of water (or canning liquid if using canned). You can use a stock or broth if you prefer. I fine dice a yellow onion, a few celery ribs and a good sized carrot and sauté that as my base. When just translucent I add in four pressed garlic cloves. Once fragrant I add in whatever spices I want, usually a chili powder blend (sometime Kashmiri chili powder), some sweet paprika, cumin and a dash of cayenne along with about 28-32 ounces of good quality crushed tomatoes. I like San Marzano’s. Give it all a good stir, taste for seasoning, adding salt and black pepper at this time. Into all this I add my peppers, chilis and bean mixture, .75 cup of washed red lentils, a can of corn drained and enough aquafaba to equal 1.5 cups. Give it all a good stir, bring it to a lightly bubbling simmer, cover and let it do it’s thing for 20-30 minutes checking for doneness of the lentils. Don’t let it cook dry but I like to keep it thick. Once finished, remove from heat. Let sit for 20 or so minutes to marry a bit and serve with your favorite garnishes. And lots of warm cornbread. Preferably with fresh salty butter and maybe a drizzle of raw honey. No dessert needed.🤤

Sounds divine, and healthy to boot! Thanks! Stay warm!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
KiKi, I think by now tattlers know just how much I respect your abilities. It’s been many years since I’ve known anyone with the abilities of an outstanding research librarian. Now, can anyone tell me if LaLande is part of the Diocèse de Bourges? If so, looky looky!

View attachment 2693604
Yes, she mentioned that the original document declaring that the chapel was consecrated, was from the diocese of Bourges.
---
I remember the vlog where she visited his home in Vermont and I was impressed with his place… IMO a very nice well decorated place really. The man has a life and a nice home in a very cool place and can not compare to DelPHIne, the douche useless leech.
I was a kind of a “fan” of crazy Mason. He had charm.
He hated her filming him and every single meal they had.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They’re still around. Just off camera. Tess and her hubs, Dana on camera, I suspect we’ll see several at Easter. But it’s def not the “life love laughter” of yore. She’s got a sucky boyfriend with no money. Who wants to hang around with that?
One of her old flogs cropped up last night, 80s night and I really enjoyed it, the days before Snorts ruined everything so Michael stopped coming...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If Pavlova is in Devon... is she going to make an appearance on Marie's IG cookery school diary.
"Oh, violà! Look who I bumped into lovelies" 😆
---

🤣🤣🤣 MarIE is going to be seriously pissed if that's the case 😅😅😅
I reckon that person was definitely mixing up Marie and Pavlina. Fans have proved time and time again that they don't really listen to what is said and they are not good noticers. I guess Pavlina would be just as upset if someone thought Marie was her!

Does anyone else think that Fanny and Snorts deliberately "invented" a sconce donor called Viola as they'd noted Marie's mistake or read our Viola comments? Does anyone remember anyone gifting them a sconce for the chapel?
---
That answers that question, I’ve got the appropriate address and email. I’ll start composing my correspondence. I’ve already printed out @KiKiGee posted images. I’ll have to use a translator on some of it but I’ll rough it out today. We’re iced in here in NOLA so I’ll have time. I’ve already put the pot of roasted red pepper sweet chili stew on. The cornbread is ready to go in the oven when it’s time. Not to worry @billybudd it’ll be baked classic style in cast iron. If I can suggest, any and all tattlers that wish to write, the more the merrier. The diocese might be more inclined to act if it’s more than just one person. Granted, we will probably never know the outcome but it’s something we can do. Perhaps there’s also a relevant authority above the diocese to copy. I’m not Catholic so I’ve no idea the hierarchy of the church.
Is it possible to mention the star grifting as the patrons would be horrified if they realised what she was really like? They should really be refunded. I wonder if the diocese would be inclined to try and do something about that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon that person was definitely mixing up Marie and Pavlina. Fans have proved time and time again that they don't really listen to what is said and they are not good noticers. I guess Pavlina would be just as upset if someone thought Marie was her!

Does anyone else think that Fanny and Snorts deliberately "invented" a sconce donor called Viola as they'd noted Marie's mistake or read our Viola comments? Does anyone remember anyone gifting them a sconce for the chapel?
Yes, I do think they deliberately noted the fake name of the fake gifted sconces as Viola as a tribute to Marie’s mistake and as an “ inside joke” to bait Tattlers.This is on track with their fierce allegiance to reading every word of this forum. They also lie 90% of the time.

They had to have purchased the sconces on an auction site somewhere. In the past several weeks alone, the little orphan princess has had amazing “luck” and has stumbled upon discouchairs, cheap mirrors, a 50% discount Ratso, a ” gifted” holiday trip for herself and Snorts to Vienna, a “ gifted” holiday trip to Scotland for herself and Snorts., a gifted Barbour coat, dozens of grift grab presents, etc. Even if they claim the sconces were gifted, they likely purchased them with tax free Patreon funds for themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Chapel restorer, 1st 5 minutes... talk of light, prayer chairs (did they ever come back)?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One of her old flogs cropped up last night, 80s night and I really enjoyed it, the days before Snorts ruined everything so Michael stopped coming...
It's easy to forget the less manic SJ and the synergy between her and MPK. It's a shame that they did not bundle their strengths together.

The workaway thing did provide some interesting and some good looking caracters for her over the years. (Except snorts)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
200w.gif

BJJ looking rough.png

the duchess
15 hours ago
No way! Almost as if the countless comments already telling us that were right!

the duchess
15 hours ago
I've yet to visit a Catholoc chapel. Is it much different than a Catholic one?

the duchess
16 hours ago
Oh, for crying out loud! Please consider getting a life!

meredithharvath4934
16 hours ago
You need a sacristan consultant, especially more than ever, now you know it has never been deconsecrated.
the duchess
16 hours ago
Is that so? Lol

the duchess
16 hours ago
Oh, right...!
🙄

the duchess
15 hours ago
Hey! Here comes another member of the tinsel police!🤪

the duchess
15 hours ago
It's definitely spelled "definitely".

the duchess
16 hours ago
WTF!?

the duchess
16 hours ago
LOL! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Monitschka
17 hours ago
There is nothing compared to real candles in simple chandeliers.
the duchess
16 hours ago
Yes: a great idea would be not to light a naked flame in the chapel. When the newly restored building catches fire, residue on the walls will be the least of their worries!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This just popped up in 'Shorts' on Youtube. I've never seen it before and it must be overr a yea old, so for anyone else that hasn't, here it is. Enjoy :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
duck off Caroline!! Looks like people are seeing the light about these lazy grifters. And surely now that it's just Fanny and snorts in the freezing hovel, she must be questioning her choices too. Doesn't look much like life, love and laughter anymore
@tuffiti do you know Kevin and the anonymous handy mans' schedule... Caroline Gooder seems to think you do... maybe you have access to their time sheets too and the list of jobs that have been allocated to them? She is really something else...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Minerve
---

Imagine the cooking grease and fat in that Christmas guirlande 🤢🤮 I know it's been mentioned by tattlers before on more than one occasion but, every year they drag the same greasy guirlande out of wherever (and it's almost certainly combined with rat piss and rat tit where they nest in it over the summer) and stick it up over the cooking appliances. Layers upon layers 🤢🤮🤮🤮 Filthy, disgusting, unclean specimens.
God, what a false assumption. This kitchen serves roasted black radish, canned peas, tuna salad with canned peaches, stewed leeks, and roasted parsnips and beets.
That garland will be safe for centuries to come in that kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.