The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we figure out where the sconce was purchased? At a recent auction? We know it wasn’t gifted to them by “ Viola“ . The misspelled “ voila“ as “viola” this week by FRK on her instagram account. Can any intrepid Tattler find where it sold at auction or eBay? THEY ARE SUCH LIARS. ANOTHER LIELANDE MIRACLE……NOT. Shopaholic Snorts just busy with online auctions spending that Patreon money.

How about the curtains they ordered over a year or so ago? When they are revealed, another sleuthing game begins.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's got rocks in her head. None of that will be completed by the next BNB season.

Sebastian is getting more than a bit sick of Stephanie's visits and performing for the camera.
How's the heat going up your way Gertie ????
Did you get that thunderstorm , lightening and rain last night ! Wow it was wild here.

Like the Curtains...... why can't she leave the poor Chapel workers alone!!! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, wtf is going on with Philip’s baby hair-ish / very specifically placed individual curls / double temple come overs? He’s actually making his Frankenstein forehead worse. Did anyone else notice?
View attachment 2692899
View attachment 2692900
View attachment 2692901
View attachment 2692902
View attachment 2692903
View attachment 2692904
View attachment 2692905
View attachment 2692906

Philip kind of reminds me of Murr from Impractical Jokers, looks wise only. Just shave it off!
View attachment 2692908
View attachment 2692909

One season Murr had to wear a wig made from his friend’s hair. I think Philip might be doing something like that right now. There’s a reason we call him Pubes, am I right?
View attachment 2692910
View attachment 2692912
Snorts has given up the shoe polish ghost. Probably because Tattle pointed out how INSANE , a la Wayne Newton, he was looking. Rural France is tough. I could see it doing your head in. Plus, he has a partner who only cares about herself and barely looks at him. She should start listening to Tattle regarding her ridiculous wardrobe during Travels with my Tone Deaf Friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did you get that thunderstorm , lightening and rain last night ! Wow it was wild here.

Like the Curtains...... why can't she leave the poor Chapel workers alone!!! :devilish:
The chapel worker did not look happy when Stephanie left the chapel, screeching that she would return later in the afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
klaasvanmanen8214
3 hours ago (edited)
Your 'white crane' was certainly not that. It was most probably a 'Great egret' ( Ardea alba ), although from the footage it was not quite clear what size it had and if its feet were yellow or black, so it may even have been the more common 'Little egret' ( Egretta garzetta ), which is a bit smaller than the great one, and has yellow feet (but one needs to use binoculars in order to see that).

@toddmurphy523
1 hour ago
Bring those chapel workers some hot tea and scones....!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I was waiting for the storm all flipping day but it didn't arrive . . . just more sultry heat.
We arrived back in Melbourne today. Looks like there's a chance of another storm tomorrow. ⚡⚡⚡

'why can't she leave the poor Chapel workers alone!!!I' . . . I bet the workers think that too.

They probably thought that when she initially said could she pop in to film, it would just be occasionally.
Not twice a day, she is truly desperate for content.
At one point when she said goodbye, they didn't even acknowledge her. :ROFLMAO: Just kept right on working.

And when she asked, do you have to wait for the layers to dry . . . no you dumb witch, you slap on another layer while it's still fresh and wet.
Honestly, she has absolutely no difficulty in making herself look like a moron.

As soon as I saw the brown outfit, I thought, she'll announce a meeting. Moronic and predictable.
---
klaasvanmanen8214
3 hours ago (edited)
Your 'white crane' was certainly not that. It was most probably a 'Great egret' ( Ardea alba ), although from the footage it was not quite clear what size it had and if its feet were yellow or black, so it may even have been the more common 'Little egret' ( Egretta garzetta ), which is a bit smaller than the great one, and has yellow feet (but one needs to use binoculars in order to see that).

You tell her klaas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
click to see the pair of “gifted” grifted sconces likely purchased at auction by Snorts and Fanny. They are making up stories for content, just as described in The Escape, excitedly talking about a bracket, uncovered “ plans”, etc. All the dumbasses have to do is ask the former family about the chapel. They have photos from the early 1900’s and can supply the info with one phone call. The chapel restorers can provide the information. Fanny already has all this information and documentation. This is part of a series of made up storylines for cd content, with phi phi ” discovering” mysterious items that they already know about. Fanny is talking about the sacristy area where all of the items desecrated and destroyed by the current Dump owners would have been stored. You notice the area is empty. She is using the storyline to get cd viewers invested in the chapel so she can collect more money for herself.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok, wtf is going on with Philip’s baby hair-ish / very specifically placed individual curls / double temple come overs? He’s actually making his Frankenstein forehead worse. Did anyone else notice?
View attachment 2692899
View attachment 2692900
View attachment 2692901
View attachment 2692902
View attachment 2692903
View attachment 2692904
View attachment 2692905
View attachment 2692906

Philip kind of reminds me of Murr from Impractical Jokers, looks wise only. Just shave it off!
View attachment 2692908
View attachment 2692909

One season Murr had to wear a wig made from his friend’s hair. I think Philip might be doing something like that right now. There’s a reason we call him Pubes, am I right?
View attachment 2692910
View attachment 2692912
Snorts has given up the shoe polish ghost. Probably because Tattle pointed out how INSANE , a la Wayne Newton, he was looking. Rural France is tough. I could see it doing your head in. Plus, he has a partner who only cares about herself and barely looks at him. She should start listening to Tattle regarding her ridiculous wardrobe during Travels with my Tone Deaf Friend.
---
Sorry had a glitch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
wtf.jpeg

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, @Jules100. But I think it should go on the list of unholy acts committed in the chapel.

(I can't unsee this). o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2693066

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, @Jules100. But I think it should go on the list of unholy acts committed in the chapel.

(I can't unsee this). o_O
Look at this photo. Snorts looks like the botched painting every day.
F6911F5B-694F-4B2F-AEF6-4A0AE9B49A6B.png

---
Click and look at the nativity scene and other decorations that the gruesome twosome have left in the chapel for the workmen to work around daily. Lazy ass Fanny can race to the chapel multiple times daily and fling herself up the scaffolding to harass the poor chapel workers but can‘t be bothered to take any of the nativity scene or decorations back to the Dump for storage.

---
Notice how Stephanie is trying to lure in viewers with her “ concerns” about not being able to light candles in the chapel, because it could harm the soon to be newly repainted walls of the chapel. She continues to ignore the fact that she has never worshiped in the chapel, and never will, Pottie and Baghead have not worshiped in the chapel and are rarely present on the premises, she will not open the chapel for weddings, and very few, if any people, outside of the three owners and bed-and-breakfast, customers will ever be allowed into the chapel for any reason.

Stephanie is trying to ignore the fact that it will not be used for any significant purposes ever and continues the farce that she is going to use the chapel constantly and is “ concerned” about putting in new floors, electricity, “ pretty” things, etc. I believe she is doing this to tug at people’s emotions and to get them to give more and more money to “ finish” the chapel to honor her “ intensely religious” grandmother ( the one attending the fake Moonie wedding party) and the former owners: She will, as usual, inflate the costs, show no estimates, and use it as a vehicle to pad her personal piggy bank. She is increasing her wants and needs for the chapel. When and if it is ever completed, when will she ever use it? A few times a year for parties or to beg for more money on religious holidays?

She has become incredibly greedy after the star griftathon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Nadia-co1gk
12 minutes ago
Wow, those pants are seriously tight

@robertmahenski7660
24 minutes ago
I'm finding it difficult to be empathetic to your difficult decisions based on the need to maintain opulence. I love that you find bargains at brocantes, etc., but C'mon. none of us can afford the luxuries you require. Thanks for sharing your difficulties with us. It helps the rest of us put things into perspective.
---
I think Fanny’s private plan for the chapel is to have it redone, put in heated flooring, have it heated, electricity installed, light up the ceiling, add sparkly chandeliers, etc. and turn it into a private party room to be used by herself and her co owners, to host celebratory dinners for themselves, etc.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh Snorts is soo knowledgable :sick: about brackets and chandeliers, who'd have thought. Saying the original chandalier is too small. As they're on a pully system wouldn't they be lowered when the Chapel was in use.

More auction hunting I suppose. The place will end up looking like Liberaci's place.

How, after 17 years, did Fanny not know that oil lamp bracket was there.

They'll be an auction frenzy, he must be on an all time high.

Take your expensive Nativity Scene down, you lazy arses

Pray tell what is in your latest auction delivery from 2022?!

So the grift goes on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They should consider adding a bathroom in the chapel. Ultimately, it will be the only place that is safe and warm for a very long time. Bunk beds would also be worth considering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Nadia-co1gk
12 minutes ago
Wow, those pants are seriously tight

@robertmahenski7660
24 minutes ago
I'm finding it difficult to be empathetic to your difficult decisions based on the need to maintain opulence. I love that you find bargains at brocantes, etc., but C'mon. none of us can afford the luxuries you require. Thanks for sharing your difficulties with us. It helps the rest of us put things into perspective.
---
I think Fanny’s private plan for the chapel is to have it redone, put in heated flooring, have it heated, electricity installed, light up the ceiling, add sparkly chandeliers, etc. and turn it into a private party room to be used by herself and her co owners, to host celebratory dinners for themselves, etc.
And of course she’ll never show that - but she will be stupid enough to accidentally film the disco ball left hanging from the ceiling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.