The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this photo. Snorts looks like the botched painting every day.
View attachment 2693071
---
Click and look at the nativity scene and other decorations that the gruesome twosome have left in the chapel for the workmen to work around daily. Lazy ass Fanny can race to the chapel multiple times daily and fling herself up the scaffolding to harass the poor chapel workers but can‘t be bothered to take any of the nativity scene or decorations back to the Dump for storage.

---
Notice how Stephanie is trying to lure in viewers with her “ concerns” about not being able to light candles in the chapel, because it could harm the soon to be newly repainted walls of the chapel. She continues to ignore the fact that she has never worshiped in the chapel, and never will, Pottie and Baghead have not worshiped in the chapel and are rarely present on the premises, she will not open the chapel for weddings, and very few, if any people, outside of the three owners and bed-and-breakfast, customers will ever be allowed into the chapel for any reason.

Stephanie is trying to ignore the fact that it will not be used for any significant purposes ever and continues the farce that she is going to use the chapel constantly and is “ concerned” about putting in new floors, electricity, “ pretty” things, etc. I believe she is doing this to tug at people’s emotions and to get them to give more and more money to “ finish” the chapel to honor her “ intensely religious” grandmother ( the one attending the fake Moonie wedding party) and the former owners: She will, as usual, inflate the costs, show no estimates, and use it as a vehicle to pad her personal piggy bank. She is increasing her wants and needs for the chapel. When and if it is ever completed, when will she ever use it? A few times a year for parties or to beg for more money on religious holidays?

She has become incredibly greedy after the star griftathon.
She begrudgingly ‘saved’ the chapel so she could avoid the big bucks required for the house. She will never renovate the main building as promised. She has become accustomed to a certain way of life ( with her GayLodger) and will spend ‘just enough’ to keep her Patreons appeased. And she begs that amount from them as well. She blatantly spends the monies garnered under false pretences and no one calls her on it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I was waiting for the storm all flipping day but it didn't arrive . . . just more sultry heat.
We arrived back in Melbourne today. Looks like there's a chance of another storm tomorrow. ⚡⚡⚡

'why can't she leave the poor Chapel workers alone!!!I' . . . I bet the workers think that too.

They probably thought that when she initially said could she pop in to film, it would just be occasionally.
Not twice a day, she is truly desperate for content.
At one point when she said goodbye, they didn't even acknowledge her. :ROFLMAO: Just kept right on working.

And when she asked, do you have to wait for the layers to dry . . . no you dumb witch, you slap on another layer while it's still fresh and wet.
Honestly, she has absolutely no difficulty in making herself look like a moron.

As soon as I saw the brown outfit, I thought, she'll announce a meeting. Moronic and predictable.
Oh you missed a beauty of a storm last night here Gertie!
Its humid now and I wonder - we may get the rain and storm again ? ⛈⛈⛈

You know Fanny had to ask about the plaster layers drying ---- that is the way she slaps her makeup on ! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am depressed that they are sans slaves. They are too. What a grim root vegetable meal with pre packaged roast beef microwaved to perfection. They will leave their dishes for Dave to do in the next couple of days. Those green coupe glasses awkwardly to the brim with dessert wine. No One wants to spend time with them. Did you notice Nati’s jacket on the sofa in her cluttered ‘office’? Ready to jet when the clock strikes five? Girl can’t get out of there fast enough. Snorts really has ruined everything.
---
Alone. In the dead of winter. This.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Still consecrated....
Where are all of these 'friends' now? I only recognize Kim to her left, Isabelle and her granny. They have all fled and left Fanny Haversham alone with her gay twank son in a rotting building stuffed with mouldy crap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Could Fanny be making a play for the Chapel Worker? Hence the gay lodger running over without his coat to see what she was doing, is he so insecure, or is he also fancying his chances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Could Fanny be making a play for the Chapel Worker? Hence the gay lodger running over without his coat to see what she was doing, is he so insecure, or is he also fancying his chances.
I'm sure 'eyebrows' Eric Cantonar wouldn't touch Fanny with someone else's ten foot barge pole! Both of the restorers must regret giving her consent to film them, ponsing around with light fittings in their work environment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A priest for guidance???!!! More like a bleeping exorcism!

View attachment 2692954
I would love the patrons to see, not only the Moonie wedding photo, and the S & M photo, but also the shot of the dinner party in the chapel and the vlog when it was mentioned that Potty had left a party game clue in a chalice on the altar. If they are so concerned about the renovation of a consecrated chapel, that knowledge would send them over the edge and maybe lead to the end of the Jarvis grifting schemes. Sadly, I can't remember when the Potty vlog was.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Look at this photo. Snorts looks like the botched painting every day.
View attachment 2693071
---
Click and look at the nativity scene and other decorations that the gruesome twosome have left in the chapel for the workmen to work around daily. Lazy ass Fanny can race to the chapel multiple times daily and fling herself up the scaffolding to harass the poor chapel workers but can‘t be bothered to take any of the nativity scene or decorations back to the Dump for storage.

---
Notice how Stephanie is trying to lure in viewers with her “ concerns” about not being able to light candles in the chapel, because it could harm the soon to be newly repainted walls of the chapel. She continues to ignore the fact that she has never worshiped in the chapel, and never will, Pottie and Baghead have not worshiped in the chapel and are rarely present on the premises, she will not open the chapel for weddings, and very few, if any people, outside of the three owners and bed-and-breakfast, customers will ever be allowed into the chapel for any reason.

Stephanie is trying to ignore the fact that it will not be used for any significant purposes ever and continues the farce that she is going to use the chapel constantly and is “ concerned” about putting in new floors, electricity, “ pretty” things, etc. I believe she is doing this to tug at people’s emotions and to get them to give more and more money to “ finish” the chapel to honor her “ intensely religious” grandmother ( the one attending the fake Moonie wedding party) and the former owners: She will, as usual, inflate the costs, show no estimates, and use it as a vehicle to pad her personal piggy bank. She is increasing her wants and needs for the chapel. When and if it is ever completed, when will she ever use it? A few times a year for parties or to beg for more money on religious holidays?

She has become incredibly greedy after the star griftathon.
She's using the nativity to reinforce 'the quality of being connected with God . . . of being holy . . . the sacredness of the temple.'

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And of course she’ll never show that - but she will be stupid enough to accidentally film the disco ball left hanging from the ceiling.
I do think it will resemble a place suitable for Liberace. She was only ever interested in it for its decorative purposes. The religious fans got upset about Selmar using it for Yoga, how much angrier they would be if they realised how Fanny had abused the chapel.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am depressed that they are sans slaves. They are too. What a grim root vegetable meal with pre packaged roast beef microwaved to perfection. They will leave their dishes for Dave to do in the next couple of days. Those green coupe glasses awkwardly to the brim with dessert wine. No One wants to spend time with them. Did you notice Nati’s jacket on the sofa in her cluttered ‘office’? Ready to jet when the clock strikes five? Girl can’t get out of there fast enough. Snorts really has ruined everything.
---
Alone. In the dead of winter. This.
Those photos .......... I was looking at them Fennelbug and I could see a real scary movie with Snorts looking just like that in the leading role --

"The Lazy Shopaholic Zombie in the Grifting Chapel -- Part 1"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They should consider adding a bathroom in the chapel. Ultimately, it will be the only place that is safe and warm for a very long time. Bunk beds would also be worth considering.

Oh yeah of little faith.... she could advertise it for a resting place for pilgrims en route to Santiago de Compostela.... nah, forget that idea, they're not that desperate, and do have some standards unlike Stephamemeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
mooliparsnip9264
20 minutes ago
Yesterday afternoon something lovely happened! Quite by chance, here in an East Devon supermarket, I recognised a very familiar face, and when it dawned on me, I realised it was Pavlina!!! How lovely to have met her randomly here in Devon, UK! She is just as adorable as she is when she appears in the Chateau Diaries videos!

• Wow
  • Haha
Holy guacamole, those two were breathtakingly thick about the “oil lamp” in the chapel’s sanctuary. The level of dim-wittedness was off the scale.

IMG_0334.jpeg

Just to help out the clueless duo, I have two words.

Sanctuary

and

Lamp

It is not a decorative or ornamental feature. It has a specific purpose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Where are all of these 'friends' now? I only recognize Kim to her left, Isabelle and her granny. They have all fled and left Fanny Haversham alone with her gay twank son in a rotting building stuffed with mouldy crap
They’re still around. Just off camera. Tess and her hubs, Dana on camera, I suspect we’ll see several at Easter. But it’s def not the “life love laughter” of yore. She’s got a sucky boyfriend with no money. Who wants to hang around with that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's incredible to see what ignoramuses they are. Presumably Fanny was brought up as a Catholic. Most educated people would know what that sacristy oil lamp was even if they weren't religious. They are also completely unaware of how stupid and ignorant they are. It's laughable to see Snorts trying to look as if he knows what he's talking about when he just can't hide his ignorance. He hasn't got a clue about anything and middle-aged, ex-Oxford, world traveller, Fanny, is no better. It's probably because she's reached this age with her eyes wide shut to everything outside her own image. She is also too stupid to realise that, in each vlog, she exposes her stupidity and ignorance even more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.