The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we believe that? Or is someone confusing Pavlina with Marie?
You bring up a very good point. Perhaps it was Marie shopping for her cooking class or for dinner, and the cd viewer was confused. Wouldn’t be the first time a confused viewer posted a comment, e.g., the viewer this past week who was upset Fanny hasn’t received one million views on her channel, mistakenly reading 100 million views as 1 million views..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really must object to these pics of Phillip. Feeling seriously nauseous now.

Suggestion, please put them in a spoiler with a notation to open at your peril.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Before we all get smothered in meters of drapery and frippery, how's that INTERactive Star Map coming along? Anyone been able to locate Fluffy the Bunny's star yet? No ?? Shocked ! !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only inhabit the shallows of cyber sleuthing but here you go:

View attachment 2693626
That answers that question, I’ve got the appropriate address and email. I’ll start composing my correspondence. I’ve already printed out @KiKiGee posted images. I’ll have to use a translator on some of it but I’ll rough it out today. We’re iced in here in NOLA so I’ll have time. I’ve already put the pot of roasted red pepper sweet chili stew on. The cornbread is ready to go in the oven when it’s time. Not to worry @billybudd it’ll be baked classic style in cast iron. If I can suggest, any and all tattlers that wish to write, the more the merrier. The diocese might be more inclined to act if it’s more than just one person. Granted, we will probably never know the outcome but it’s something we can do. Perhaps there’s also a relevant authority above the diocese to copy. I’m not Catholic so I’ve no idea the hierarchy of the church.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
mooliparsnip9264
20 minutes ago
Yesterday afternoon something lovely happened! Quite by chance, here in an East Devon supermarket, I recognised a very familiar face, and when it dawned on me, I realised it was Pavlina!!! How lovely to have met her randomly here in Devon, UK! She is just as adorable as she is when she appears in the Chateau Diaries videos!
Do we believe that? Or is someone confusing Pavlina with Marie?
Definitely not Pavlina.
God her followers are as thick as pig tit.
---
I remember the vlog where she visited his home in Vermont and I was impressed with his place… IMO a very nice well decorated place really. The man has a life and a nice home in a very cool place and can not compare to DelPHIne, the douche useless leech.
I was a kind of a “fan” of crazy Mason. He had charm.
He also had money which is distinctly missing with smugtwat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That answers that question, I’ve got the appropriate address and email. I’ll start composing my correspondence. I’ve already printed out @KiKiGee posted images. I’ll have to use a translator on some of it but I’ll rough it out today. We’re iced in here in NOLA so I’ll have time. I’ve already put the pot of roasted red pepper sweet chili stew on. The cornbread is ready to go in the oven when it’s time. Not to worry @billybudd it’ll be baked classic style in cast iron. If I can suggest, any and all tattlers that wish to write, the more the merrier. The diocese might be more inclined to act if it’s more than just one person. Granted, we will probably never know the outcome but it’s something we can do. Perhaps there’s also a relevant authority above the diocese to copy. I’m not Catholic so I’ve no idea the hierarchy of the church.

Bourges is actually an Archdiocese. Archbishops are higher than Bishops. You should write to the Archbishop of Bourges
Diocese is the authority at local level with a Bishop and Archdiocese is the authority at local level with a Archbishop.
Over that are the Cardinals which are part of the highest authority, that of the the Catholic Church of France
which is made of the many Dioceses and Archdioceses of France.

IMG_0785.png

Don’t ask me why certain dioceses are made into archdioceses, I was raised Catholic but all I have these days are vague memories of the days I used to go to church… Have drop religion from my life decades ago…

This is the man you have to write to
IMG_0786.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Recipe, Cher? About to pop on smoked ham hock split pea soup here. (And cornbread, natch.) Roads are ice and grateful himself is working from home, some of his team have been activated and have been onsite for the last 48 hours, 24 to go. Made brown butter butterscotch blondies last night, they are lush. Power holding so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Recipe, Cher? About to pop on smoked ham hock split pea soup here. (And cornbread, natch.) Roads are ice and grateful himself is working from home, some of his team have been activated and have been onsite for the last 48 hours, 24 to go. Made brown butter butterscotch blondies last night, they are lush. Power holding so far!
ooooo please! If it is not too much trouble, I would love your recipe for brown butter butterscotch brownies, yummy yummy yummy!
We are snowed in also ,we got 6 to 7 inches …a rarity here! But it’s nice to be cozy and warm and to see the beauty of it.
Now ,for my take on teenage boy band dresser, he still thinks he’s in a boy band he is obnoxious. A leech, a mooch, a total wanna be. I thought he was so rude, telling / asking that guy if he wanted to hold the candle holder since it was too heavy or something like that??!! Anyway, he is a waste of air in my opinion. And miss lie, lie, lie.. god she will get it. ..Karma is waiting for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
ooooo please! If it is not too much trouble, I would love your recipe for brown butter butterscotch brownies, yummy yummy yummy!
We are snowed in also ,we got 6 to 7 inches …a rarity here! But it’s nice to be cozy and warm and to see the beauty of it.
Now ,for my take on teenage boy band dresser, he still thinks he’s in a boy band he is obnoxious. A leech, a mooch, a total wanna be. I thought he was so rude, telling / asking that guy if he wanted to hold the candle holder since it was too heavy or something like that??!! Anyway, he is a waste of air in my opinion. And miss lie, lie, lie.. god she will get it. ..Karma is waiting for her.
Here you go!

I used maldon salt on top, and her technique for the brown butter is A+, but it goes FAST. When she says have a bowl to pour it off into, it is no joke. I used regular morton's iodized salt of the half teaspoon in the recipe. Also, I had just over a cup of butterscotch and it was fine, I think the cup and a half would be too much.

6-7 inches of snow!?!?! We would be in the dark, our grid sucks thanks to hot wheels and his gang. Love where I live, loathe the state government.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
[COLOR=%s]As it turns out, researchers have found conclusive evidence that cell phone proximity to male testicles can have a negative impact on a man’s sperm count [/COLOR]

Men shouldn't keep their cell phone in their front pocket because of testicle cancer, are there studies to confirm this...
But if you have no testicles......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe if the pics are reposted enough and tagged they'll hit the algorithm right and be easy to find in searches, but I dont know how this stuff works.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Hangovers are starting to be a witch”, he thought to himself, as he waited for the spinning to stop after bending over. “Ooh, oh God”, he muttered as a rancid surge of vomit came up in his throat. Fighting back the need to vomit, Phillip quietly swallowed the putrid acid and shuddered. “I need a drink, I don’t care if it’s 2:00”.

....and another one for her....gotta keep her sweet, show her how wonderful I am, how she can't do anything without me....

The never ending story to be continued....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much @MagpieSassyPants ! Cannot wait to try these!
While I’m at it,thank you again,and
again @ComtesseRose for all you do,and thank you also @tuffiti for all you do for the cause! :)
o m g what! The liar is so selfish she votes only for herself are you kidding? (The Previous post)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.