Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T Rex

VIP Member
Hey @T Rex Mrs. Crocombe’s back with this years’s family Christmas pudding. Sure looks better than anything Fanny will produce this season! As much as I adore ol’ Crocombe I think I’ll stick with the Two Fat Ladies for the holidays. I miss those old girls.

LOL @MRShavershamsdress ! I love me some Mrs. Crocombe (her kitchen is far cleaner than Fanny's- and she doesn't even have running water!), but agree- the Two Fat Ladies win! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
It's Tante Two Tonnes' birthday!
Potts told me this morning, "I can't believe that French Precious has survived another year.
Do you want to place bets on what's going to make her clogs pop?"
"We did this last year, and my bet were on liarbetes... still is. I just hope she doesn't empty the wine pantry, and pantry pantry like last year."

View attachment 2638725
Or any other obesity co morbidity . . . e.g. high blood pressure. heart disease, high blood lipid levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Fromthenorth

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone here. But why on earth would anyone go to the UK to train as a chef? She lives in the country of the best chefs and spends a lot of money to continue serving brown mush? Any other country would probably be better suited.

And for a B&B in the back ob beyond learning to cook by just watching cooking videos seems to be enough. The past has shown that LL fans are anything but gourmets - even my bulldog is more demanding when it comes to food. And why not just serve solid country house cuisine with regional products - why these fine dining ambitions?

Who's paying for this daydreaming again? If Stephanie finances this for her, Marie will be obliged to work as a cook, house sitter, dog walker, gardener and court jester for the next 5 years or more.

I hope she has booked the rental car for longer, she will probably have to sleep in the car.
I'm not offended, just getting that out of the way lol UK is my adopted country. I know it has a bad reputation for food but actually, there are a lot of "Michelin stars" chefs here and not just in London either. And, since I landed here 20 years ago, I can testify that the food has diversified and upgraded a lot. But, I understand that it would make more sense for her to actually learn in France but the basic and technics are pretty much universal. I think she can't speak french and she thinks she can't get a course in English in France.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
  • Wow

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I have watched Netflix series about con artists such as Inventing Anna, Bad Surgeon and a couple of others. I think they should do a documentary about Stephanie Jarvis con woman, it would be entertaining and hopefully enlighten those who are taken in by her and the dump crew.
Richard Simmons could play the Gay Twank!

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
Whoa, whoa, whoa there. I didn’t say anything about Ryan ebegging! Just that he’s proven himself too sensitive to criticism for vlogging. It’s not the first time he’s responded to negativity in the comments section instead of sensibly ignoring it. While he hasn’t done it for his renovation project, he has ebegged. Very early on he did Buy Me a Coffee or whatever it’s called, for equipment. In his defense he also ended the campaign when his goals were met. Unlike nearly everyone else in the chateauverse he kept to his word.
Tis right... he bought a camera...

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
If anyone will be so kind to teach me who to use this tattlesystem I would be happy.
Fat chance, I still can't figure most of it out. I do know if you want to look back in WIKI, it's under THE Chateau Diaries.... took me forever to figure that one out.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Honestly, who would send these ugly rabbits let alone buy them? Oh probably some fool who also adopted a Star. the little Scottish gremlin/aka court jester/potential molester seems chuffed. Not to dish mental heath but those dead shark eyes look so medicated ex police here I note these things. However a narcist doesn't get my sympathy on this, as their aware of what they are doing and dam good at manipulation and how it effects other but still do it anyway.

View attachment 2635577
[/QUOTE]

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
@Gertrude Maud and @Pekey

Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Wash dishes! That was all for show.

Poor old Dave will cop that load, he'll come in the next day thinking it's just to do the cleaning but will have all that shit to do aswell.

I bet that jumped up little shit goes out there and inspects what Dave's doing to make sure they're done and stacked correctly, I can just imagine it all throughout the B&B season.
Perhaps Fanny is investing… in porcelain!
If they are not reproductions then that is where the star money is going!
Snorts booklet in the paucillin he probably picked up in Liberty on their recent trip to London
---
That is so true... I think Armoire is in their eyes an underachiever. They have another son? Is he the golden child?
Jonathan has produced heirs. I think that is where he gets extra points.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Yes, this happened to me, as well. It took around an hour or so for the post to finally show up. I wish I could remember exactly what I said in it that would have flagged it, but the crazy thing is, I thought I was losing my mind! So...I posted again, not verbatim of the first post that wasn't showing up, and when the first post finally did show up, I still had time to delete the second post I made. My assumption was it was held up for approval for some reason.
---

A VPN might block all that info, though.
And since Nord VPN sponsored her videos, we know she uses it, right? LOL!!!
No, that's not the way it works.
You need an app that reads meta data from the video.
Basically a VPN directs data inquiries through an anonymous server so your ISP (or government agencies) can't determine where the data is sent from or to.

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Ryan is right to comment in his vlog that he has NEVER asked for money, do not tar him with the same brush as Fanny, if you don't like don't watch
I dunno - he's looking to live off his vlogging via renovation that never gets anywhere close to being completed; does sound familiar. He's so annoying; starts so many things - vlog after vlog of the same project and then nadda, moves on. He reveals little bits here and there about his life, hinting at stuff (the titillation needed for repeat views); the girlfriend, his parents' health concerns, buying a house etc. but rarely updates. He's dodgy and emotionally fragile.

• Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
The "launch" is her next YouTube video......that's the person Marie has hired to edit and create all of her videos.
Marie hired a video editor? I can not believe it 😱 IMO she doesn’t even have enough videos to hire an editor… her videos are short and so sparse and she could definitely do it herself… maybe she has a lot of videos coming out on her Patreon and I don’t know what I am talking about…
Well, my reference is her YouTube channel which offer a very poor selection of videos… all too short and very boring…

• Haha

Fromthenorth

I'd love to know what happened at the job she last had - she wasn't there for very long.
Wasn't she a florist in Norway and then moaned how much she missed the farmhouse, in the middle of nowhere, on social media ?! And finally fanny 4,5 flues answered back ?! :unsure:

• Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Look at front door of Bertinet’s bakery and cooking school in Bath.
Doesn't it has Marie written all over it? Maybe she never heard of it but still think it is a good place for her.

IMG_0675.png

• Heart