Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Thanks for this Gracie. Ruth Kelly / Clara. Used Tattle to get POV of interested parties on the vlogging/ebegging scene then flounced off when her book was released and her time was taken up with promo stuff rather than sitting around in cafes writing her next chapter.
Really? Ruth was Clara? I'm not so sure about that..............

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
I have no problems with people coming out later in life. People live their lives on their own terms, albeit society do try to make everybody conform to a set of standards, which may work for some, but not for everybody.
The bold part of the quote you may have to explain further, as an air siren went off in me.

as a religious person , personally I dont care what they both do or dont do behind there bedroom doors that much. I know I criticized the eyes wide shut parties from her manly because I cant stand the poor annie orphane act she does now. Nor should she try to mislead and misuse the chapel to garnish from us said religious followers purses then mocking opening before or after the fact our said believes. Also most signed up for renovations and some light enternainment not this pompus muck from unbearable snorty .

• Heart

FecilitéJ

Yannis is such a hard worker. He has gained so much in confidence and has really come out of his shell . . . he has even started playing to the camera. Billy's little boys love him.
---
He has, I suspect his English is a little shaky but he is definitely getting better. It does seem that Nick brought out the best in those he was working alongside. I did notice in one of the background shots that Yannis was playing with the Moons little lad too. The more I see of him the more I like him.

• Heart

BigGreenMeany

I always have a soft spot for the "gals" At chateau de Colombe. But again i feel like i watched 20 minutes of B-roll. And i wish Stewie was allowed to speak too and show off his talents - since I actually think he might have some. But is always bulldozed by Patsy.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I think Lady Lindy that Potts old Mother was there because she has a share in her son's part of the Falling Down Castle... she may hold outright the part old Potts calls his own !
I cannot fathom how he makes money taking photos of car races. You never see him in the crowds upfront with all the big camera boys at the Grande Prix !
I think he is like Fanny .... lives off his parents.
Pekey - just saw your posting - clearly we're on the same wavelength.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Thank you for the clear shot of the front of John's chateau.
Yes, there are quite a few. I found this one, that appears to be the Chateau de la Brosse when it was for sale. If it's the right one or not, I don't know. However, three clues that it could be the correct one are:

1) It has two kitchens - I remember the Falafel Queen (Dana, for those who don't know) was over the moon about the two kitchens in one of the vlogs
2) This listing says the main house was restored and the extensions needed to be restored. I believe Stephanie said that when John bought it, the main house was restored and he was moving on to the other buildings
3) On the floorplan where the bedrooms are, if you look at the layouts, there is one bedroom where you have to pass through to get to another bedroom. Unless I am confusing it with something else I've watched (and I watch a TON of vlogs with Italian property for sale, so it's likely I get them all confused sometimes), didn't Stephanie mention this in one of the vlogs when she was showing the bedrooms?

Please note my earlier post that shows the front of Johns chateau with the trees as seen in Fanny’s flogs. I found the info on the monument historique website😍

• Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Thank you for this, so many of those featured inspired my childhood dreams. Some of them I didn’t even realize had passed. What a contrast to the useless inhabitants of the biggest little whorehouse in France.
Ryuichi, Ryan O’Neal, Julian Sands, Frederick Forrest, Andre Braugher, Matthew Perry, Lance Reddick… those made a positive “dent” in my life… May they rest in peace…

Speaking of Frederick Forrest I had to go back to YouTube and rewatch the ending scene of “One from the Heart”, one of my all times favorite movies… that finale, Frederick Forrest, Tom Waits music is just beautiful. Love it so much.

for those who didn’t watch this film, Frederick Forrest character tries to stop her from leaving and ran to the airport, too late, he thinks.. he goes back home and there‘s no lights because of the storm, and he start to collect all her things around the house to burn them in the fireplace but couldn’t and collapse in tears… in the 80’s, there was no men showing that kind of love in a movie…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Sadie Petherick has a new tiny pony foal (SO cute and I mean it NOT false words like F & F)
Yes, did you see her adorable black pony too? I am totally in love with that cute baby pony. And he loves to cuddle.
I really enjoyed that video.

• Heart
Thank you.

The wine glass cooler would have been at least treble that then.
Horrid boy.
We saw him stopping off in Paris to collect a whole load of similar colour plates that he was trying to get the whole set of ages ago and filling up the fiesta with boxes of china.
Snorts is trying to prove he is Lord of the table ware but I think John trumped him by purchasing 22 of each plate for their chateau when Snorts tries to get 16!
Far more than you know, as I’m pretty damned sure that monteith is either no longer made or a special order item only. I think it’s sometimes called a rafraichisseur in France as well.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Potty has been busy mapping all of the stars in the sky above LiarLand. You can get 1000 stars for 5000 Euros.

• Haha
  • Angry

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Ruth mentions in this article how authors write about what they know.
She certainly took that on board.

It was curious as I only listened to a short part but she was suggesting the morals of youtubers using funds to restore a chateau and whether viewers/ subscribers may feel they have some sort of ownership...I wonder did she challenge Fanny or Potts on this ? Ruth didn't mention patreon as a funding method. Ruth did very clearly say she would love to renovate a place in France. I imagine Potts buying into the dump has put pay to that idea.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Well that was the path I was going down too Gertie! :ROFLMAO:

I guess we are just two vulgar Aussie shelia's ;)
---

Oh yeah...... forgot about that bastard!
He will get some money honey too ! :devilish:
Honey's orf love (Credit: the late, great Peter Sellars)

• Haha

boralis

Thank You for your respons. I live in a small county north in Troms. I have lived in Tromsø for many years. My grandmoters siblings moved to The USA except one: He lived in Rocy mountain Hill in Canada. People mooked me for my language when the app kill it, and for me using sitat. Can you tell me when I use sitat and whow? And do I use this one when I have somthing else to write abort. Have a nice evening.
---
?
Velkommen @boralis, jeg er kanadisk men mannen mi er nordmann, hans far var frå Elvenes(Kirkenes). Nordreisa og Tromsø er vakre :) Da jeg var i Norge, bodde jeg i Trondheim, nå i Storbritannia :)
(Velkommen @boralis, jeg er kanadisk, men mannen min er norsk, faren hans var fra Elvenes(Kirkenes). Nordreisa og Tromsø er vakre :) Da jeg var i Norge, bodde jeg i Trondheim, nå i Storbritannia) ;)
Hva vil du vite nøyaktig?!
[/SITAT]
I wrote you something but can not find it...it is somewhere in the tattlelife Word.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I just went downstairs to figure out what my husband was laughing so hard about......seems he found this - one of our favorite Saturday Night Live Christmas skits! It's the best, maybe even better than "shwetty balls".

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Fanny had her expensive shoes and D and G necklace on , she is shameless.As for that hooker skirt…she has no idea.m
Did anyone catch the chateau name when John was giving the toast? I’m sure he said it?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
well that was self revealing vlog
1, the snarky sexual passive aggressive innuendo's comments from snorty about her taking it up the bum , hell do a tell all book soon if she doesnt change her will
2. Every family has one but you have several , you mean P for poof sorry if thats offensive old school slang } A beard or bio man? two tonne?
3. The ratso chewing everything in site the tassels on the expensive cushions and shitting on lounge seat , Best Christmas present ever great shot. and anmaire walking ratso because said owners cant be fked to do it.
4. Actual work being done the hole being fixed in chapel roof . mmm until holiday time to do more shopping and delay .

beards.jpg

chew toys.jpg

up the bum.jpg

• Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
My ass is blocked
@Gertrude Maud and @Pekey

Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.

You encapsulated that beautifully . . . I was thinking the same thing.
Yesterday I watched the back garden vid. That garden is still brown, brown, brown.

Anyway, I watched this video as I'm a glutton for punishment.
Absolutely nothing new . . . how can there be?
Mr Gertrude Maud says she's always pulling stuff out of the garden, simply for content.
I bet her sidekicks Stuart and Leah were loitering in the shadows during filming.
It has gotten to a point where she has absolutely nothing new to offer and her vlogs are a constant rehash, even more so since she moved.
So similar to Stephanie in this respect.

• Heart