Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
2 big issues:y

1. The Winter Salon has a fireplace which they have used every winter and enjoyed Christmas in. What makes this year different? Why isn’t it being it decorated? Why isn’t it being used?

2. The 2023 work on the Grand Salon was delayed because of the 2023 B&B season. How is all that extensive work going to happen between now and spring 2024 when the B&B reopens? Why don’t they just close the B&B for a couple of years and get all of the work done?
Fanny cannot do it. There is a cognitive issue involved I fear. Family seems to be stepping in.
---
Suddenly Norway became a big topic ..
O

• Haha
Reactions: 15

KitKat_theNewRat

Fanny repeatedly claimed Marie's mother was coming all the way from Norway to share their traditions... well Christmas is in 4 days, and so far Fanny couldn't drag her derriere out of bed in time to help make the cookie dough NOR get the recipe... she barely showed Marie's mum, then made the flog all about her f'king up the cookies... Marie's mum bought a lot of gifts too that barely got a mention... Did you reciprocate Fanny? How about you Snorty? Oh wait... maybe her mum was supposed to be on Chanel 4... :O What a let down, spent a bomb to get there and provide gifts etc... haha...
Are they still at the chateau? We saw so little of them I assumed they already left at least a week ago.

Reactions: 15

BigGreenMeany

Oh cheeses Chateau de Bruges! I like them they work hard and the guys seem to have good sense of humour. But I wish they would ask and take some advise from someone with professional point of view. Their living room has about 300 sofas that would be fitting for a tacky UAE rental property. Like all other brits they seem to like buy their crap from cheap stores in the UK. You are in France try the shops there or EU learn the fucking language. And BTW amazon does not count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Pekey

VIP Member
Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.
OMG......I tried to watch it M & M but her voice !!! That woman could talk under concrete !!! :eek:
---
It has gotten to a point where she has absolutely nothing new to offer and her vlogs are a constant rehash, even more so since she moved.
So similar to Stephanie in this respect.
OK ..... gave it a go for a few moments and a lot of fast forwarding ......you two are correct - nothing new! :rolleyes:
I was hoping to get a look at old "Hubs" ....that would have been interesting but , like Fanny , Linda Must be the Star of the show !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
The 3 loser grifting owners had to wait around to meet with Pottie’s mummy and likely Mummy/ Percy and Baghead’s parents on a zoom call to get their Dump messes straightened out. None of them care that a man sustained fatal injuries at the Dump. There isn‘t a decent person among the lot of them. Water truly seeks its own level. Scummy lot of grifters.

The 3 losers were literally levitating with greed over the star scam. I bet Potty and Fanny probably each take a personal cut out of the proceeds.

When they run out of stars to sell in the chapel, I think non owner Khillip should offer to sell permanently tattooed stars on his face, neck, and back to raise money. Fanny should do the same to show her dedication to restoring her beloved chapel. It’s just like a fairytale!View attachment 2644637
View attachment 2644636
I wonder what her parents said when she walked in the door looking like that.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
So if you are a patron do you have to have the same username when commenting on videos or in live chats? Been thinking; if you are a Tattler/friend of Tattler and preface any pithy comments on the vlog that could be construed as 'negative' with 'I'm a high tier patron' - it might not get deleted?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I haven’t read any posts past few days and I’m not sure what this is about. But I can tell you this, meta data is only readable in original photo/video. When a piece of media goes through an editing software, or is uploaded to a platform that compresses the photo, the meta data is no longer valid and is changed.

Think Depp v. Heard case and all the fighting over meta data, because 💩 had edited her photos and the time stamps were no longer correct.
That is correct. Every subsequent copy results in data loss or change. However, some of the original data is still retained. How much of the original data retained, is dependent on the application/device originally used to either record the video or edit it. The person filming or editing the video (if aware of the facility) can choose whether to retain the meta data or have it stripped out.
Stephanie or Philip may have ensured the meta data had been removed prior to releasing the video. However, it's also possible they haven't, therefore the original time and date stamp may still be available.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I'm not sure that's the one. There seem to be a few by the same name. Below is a screen shot from the vlog showing what John's chateau looks like.
Maybe got the old pic from the Monument Historique site. I saw there were others by the same name.

Do we know John's surname.

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I think this made the chat derail a bit...... (not your fault @Freesia54 not everyone understand foreign languages and it is ok like that too ♥)

and turned into this :

Yes absolutely. The errors are not the typical errors of a foreign language learner or a poor translator app. Completely illogical.
1703011894947.png

1703011924168.png

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Deja Vu - Round Two - Here We Go Again.... Rinse & Repeat........this all seems very similar to FRK's last go around into vlogs, grifting, courses, finding herself, self-improvement, scrounging off others, doing anything but work for a living. I'd like to be supportive, but FRK's been there before and sadly I don't envision any different come, especially if she remains tethered to Fanny. The question isn't if but when will Marie crumble.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
I'd love to know what happened at the job she last had - she wasn't there for very long.