Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soloand Osokosi

I am an old lurker, not really a new member but I feel so disgusted by the star grift I am joining in . What next? Before we know it she will be having visitations from The Virgin Mary and will be selling vials of Holy Moat Water. If she looks on the Lourdes website she can get many more ideas. Lourdes takes in nearly £300 million a year. No offense to any Catholics btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I never see Gooder's posts except what's copied here, I think she's blocked me..... must have been the time I said "Oh shut it DoGooder, I'm not asking you...."
I know I’ve been shadow banned but I’m pretty sure GoodyGooder has fully blocked me. I only called her a barefaced lying cunt, nothing offensive!🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay! He’s gay!

No straight man has his momma buy him a table cloth for Christmas!

He’s gay!

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
I thought the same thing! How would these schoolchildren or the school itself even know that Stephanie exists? She does NOTHING for the local community, shows no interest in it, is never there and shows no interest in children (look at Dan's kids). Total lie on her part. I stopped watching after that.

She's just a con-woman, desperately trying to hang on to her grift....and she appears to be slightly winning, with this star money grab. Even blaming the lack of a tree on launching the star con.
I smell bullshit! Despicable fanny is definitely lying.

French school children do not sing Christmas carols. They certainly don't sing religious based "hymes" or songs in school. State or church. They rarely even sing in school. They get "music lessons" in some of the small village schools, if the school head is that way inclined. But those lessons are usually a prelude to the school show. Christmas carols is an anglophone world thing. Churches in France don't even have choir's unless they are the big cathedrals. Many English speaking communes start chorales, there is one in a local town. The French find it very quaint, sometimes join in but for the most part keep it at arms length.

It's true that we do (or don't) have to sign a paper for the schools that allows our child's appearance to be "broadcast" whether it be in the school journal, newspaper, Internet or TV. This paper is presented to the parents at the beginning of the school year with other important papers for signing. Imo, I don't believe I know any parent that didn't sign it. Same for any association actually - sport, leisure, craft etc.

Also, how did the school children get there. They certainly didn't walk. There is a strong aversion to walking amongst kids 😉😄 And the schools don't have the budget to just put on a bus. Also, all schools trips (that's anything outside of the school compound) has to be a approved by the dept., of education. Even a visit to the local poppies caserne.

And another thing (God her lying has put me on my soapbox), France is on the highest level vigipirate. All school trips etc., are postponed or cancelled. You can't get near a school for all the barriers that are in place and they are certainly not going to make school trips anywhere. Schools are high level for terrorism! Sad but true.

No, definitely bullshit on the part of Despicable fanny.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
It was very tone deaf of "Michael T" to send a poem which included lines about Father Christmas trying to come down the chimney and having to be careful on the slippery chateau roof at LL. It was even worse that Fanny should read it out loud. She has already put Christophe's death out of her mind, very quickly, just as she did with MM and Ian, after shedding her crocodile tears. She disgusts me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Jeeves

VIP Member
Fanny, if you are watching here and still desperate for content for your failing vlog, I really think you should allow Tree Surgeon Nick to dangle PhiPhi Lady-Fingers over the edge of Dan's Chateau. I am sure that your audience numbers would soar as people watched just to hear your boyfriend squealing. At least his experience of tucking would ensure that the harness would not cause any damage. He might even gain some understanding of how Ratso feels when he's being dangled aloft.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Next thread?

“Adopt a F’ing Star in an Atheist Shopaholic’s Chapel - Your Loved One Will Feel So Honoured”

or

“”Fuck Cancer. I’m adopting a stencilled star on a ceiling no one has access to.”

or

“Adopt a Star. Endorse a Shopping Addiction”

or

“Adopt a Star as fake as the Chatelaine’s Relationship”

or

“The Grift is Written in the Stars”

or

“In the name of religion 2 Shopaholics Jim and Tammy-Faye sold time shares. Now 2 Shopaholics Stephanie and Philip are selling stars. The Grift will shine again.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MarquisOfNadaillac

This is so disgusting!

Just watch - she is going to put everything at the shitoo up for adoption and pocket 50% all of the money!

Adopt a window!
Adopt a chicken!
Adopt a gay boyfriend!
---
When they get to the chapel walls, look out for adopt-a-fleur-de-lis.
We're thinking the same haha - she is going to monetize everything to the maximum after this UGH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JackSpratt

VIP Member
While Fagin and Cruella are away Molly and Ruby decide where to leave their Christmas presents.

1702735045090.png

• Haha
  • Heart
margarance
2 hours ago
I was listening with my heart in my mouth in case I’d missed out. So this morning I will be contributing on behalf of myself (Sainte Cecilia for the music) and my husband (Saint Felix - because there is no love greater than that between a man and the dog he said he didn’t want). I wish you every success and hope one day we might even see ‘our’ stars. X

JacklynM
1 hour ago

My daughter now has a star

@erderfleremuligheder
2 hours ago
How many people are there room for in the chapel? I'm sure once the chapel is finished, you will host a service/sermon, inviting friends, family, previous owner, locals, patreons I hope there will be a live stream

Xanthe williams dump account is back:
@Sam465
4 hours ago
Are you still going to restore the lake/pond later on ?

@XantheWilliams
40 minutes ago
Very long term project - lots of regulations, permissions, hoops to jump through apparently, not as easy as she first thought!

@tootsieb11
2 hours ago
Is Nick embarrased?

@XantheWilliams
22 minutes ago
Just private

@rigorramos4288
5 hours ago
Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope this notion of mine will not in any way offend you nor think that I’m too nosy for suggesting this…I wish you consider adopting or better yet having a child through surrogacy…I’ve only thought of this because you’re a kind of person that has so much love to give, you’re kindness and generous heart and spirit are enough attributes to be a good parent…it’s because of what you’ve had said in this video that made me have a thought and advise this…ppany case it’s still your personal choice in the end…it’s just that I think you’ll be a good mother to be…and of course with Philip by your side

R
@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
Wow. I daresay Stephanie would be a good mum but she quite clearly doesnt wish to be. I wish more people wisely resisted the temptation to carry on over-populating the world

@XantheWilliams
33 minutes ago
Absolutely none of your business!!

ceejaymueller5664
6 hours ago
I think it's so cruel that you guys wear sweaters around the house And poor Lancelot is got bare ' and a bear tummy put a sweater on him in the house

@XantheWilliams
28 minutes ago
He often does? Watch the videos more regularly before you judge
Just for funsies I reported Xanthe (new account as of September 2023) to YouTube as a spam account used to harass and police the Shat-Oh Diarrhea commenters. Something of a combination Christmas and birthday present pour moi. SGirl, Caroline Gooder and the rest are next. It’s gonna be a bumper crop of pressies this year!😈

• Heart
  • Haha

The Saint

I mean…. Is she…. Is it… am I….. but…..
NOT THE SHOW TUNES…..
I’m screaming but god won’t answer, I’m literally lost for words, Iv had it with Lady PhiPhi and his badly shaved side burns, singing show tunes as you wash the dishes, gurl you always wanted to be in a show…. You are, it’s a FREAK SHOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

M&MsMom

VIP Member
FANNY FRAUDIE REFUSES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Sharon-Me
4 hours ago
When you say that the chapel will be saved for future generations of humanity just like Versaille what does this mean? I have been one of your top tier patrons for over two years and I continue to support you but you need to be clear with this information because I do not have a clear understanding. Versaille belongs to the French state so the general public is able to visit there pretty much any time whereas LaLande is privately owned and the public does not have any legal right to visit LaLande or use any of its facilities, is this correct? Please clear this up, it is important that people understand the difference between public property and private property. Please do not delete my comment!!!

…..
@RoseBehar
3 hours ago
Um, she was pretty clear with her wording. She’s preserving Lalande for future generations. She said nothing about it being public. Clearly you have a problem with fundraising when it’s none of your business, patron or not.

@ruthblack3676
2 hours ago
I took her to mean that she wants the authentic example of this Chapel to endure through time. She wants it to weather time unscathed for future generations to appreciate. Her example of Versailles was simply referencing another historical property. I don't think she meant anything more than that. But, it is a good question to explore.
Dear Sharon-Me,

While I appreciate your questions about public versus private land and why Stephanie consistently compares her hovel to Versailles, I can't help but see that there seems to be a glimmer of realization that you, my friend, are being swindled in the most spectacular way!
Perhaps a better question, one you should ask yourself and not Stephanie, is why you continue to throw away your money and give it to the one who is swindling you?

Cordially,
M&MsMom

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
GOODER LIVES AT THE dump.

elizabethheatley22
6 hours ago
May I ask does Ruby ever have any real human company or does he just stroll around the grounds in a solitary way?

@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
He is fed twice a day and demands treats also (they are in the pantry). If he is sunning in the yard or hanging around, he will accept pets, but not from strangers. I watch him very carefully as we have ferals in our neighborhood.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Amuary is well over Fanny & her shenanigans, but he especially hates Snorty.

At lunch Amuary stood in the corner and couldn't even be bothered to look up and acknowledge Fanny & Snorty's birthday gift of 6 porcelain dinner plates to his mother.

But it was the scene after dinner in the kitchen that I had a wee pee when Amuary said to Snorty, "Jesus man, you can get a plate from Marks & Sparks that does the same job as your porcelain does".

And who can blame Amuary, because who doesn't want to slap Snorty's cocky smile & smarmy face into the middle of next year.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Snorts name all over it. Remember years ago Fanny and Potts went for tree and only rubbish left. Check out Ruthie glare

You own 60 acres maybe you could find a tree on your own property.
If only you had slaves or gardners or a tree surgeon or one of your boyfriends to help you look. Selmar would have found one but you chased him away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

KyBourbon

VIP Member
New thread 🧵 title suggestion:
Hey chatelaine, how about matching the $100K (or whatever the current amount is at the time of the next thread) and donating the same amount to cancer research?
My partner’s mother had her routine mammogram in early June, 2022. The doctor saw an unusual spot and ordered more tests. By the end of June she was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. Unfortunately, the cancer was very aggressive and she passed away two months later at an inpatient hosparus unit in our local hospital. The care she received at the hospital from the doctors and nurses was incredible and so compassionate. After her death, the family requested donations to the hosparus unit in her memory. As a result of the donations, we were presented a butterfly that was installed on a memorial wall in the hospital unit with her name inscribed. So much more worthwhile (infinitely more) than Stephanie’s chapel vanity project. It really makes me sick that she collected $100K so quickly for something so trivial and insignificant. 😞

IMG_2097.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39