Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Here it is

View attachment 2642623
Michael Potts F1 PhotographyI'm looking forward to this!

Click at this 33 minute mark. This is where she explains the setting, etc. for the book. She is shoveling shit big time, ignoring the Dump and Stephanie Jarvis connection.

@arnicepernice8656
48 minutes ago
Perhaps Ruth should have mentioned her boyfriend owns shares in a French chateau, one that is on the tv show escape etc. Also the woman whose chateau she stays at is a prominent YouTuber. It seems as if it is the life story of the chatelaine? Is the half owner of the chateau really the owner as she gets £36 K a month from patron that funds her lifestyle. It’s not so much a story but a biography?

@arnicepernice8656
57 minutes ago
I hope a journalist picks up this REAL story. And how Ruth falls into the real story as this is more than is being said.
Now I am curious to know why I was certain that Ruth’s book was called “The Estate” and not “The Escape”…
where does “The Estate” comes from?
Has she published a book called ”The Estate” also or is my mind just messing the entire thing up?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Scrolling thru the Versailles visit, it occurred to me they "borrowed" a video tour. The "tell"was the obviously read aloud brochure and the absence of Snorts voiceover inane comments.
Maybe not.
At one point I spotted Philip's reflection in a mirror as he was filming.

• Haha
  • Sick

Fromthenorth

Just for funsies I reported Xanthe (new account as of September 2023) to YouTube as a spam account used to harass and police the Shat-Oh Diarrhea commenters. Something of a combination Christmas and birthday present pour moi. SGirl, Caroline Gooder and the rest are next. It’s gonna be a bumper crop of pressies this year!😈
Happy birthday wishing you a wonderful day ♥

• Heart
Did Fanny say there will be 3000 stars. I can't do the math. What will her grab total in stars??? And what room was mommy Potts staying in?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Anyone notice when Fanny did the Norwegian cookie shit that she did three cut out people like the painted marks at a mirder scene-is she honouring the La Lande dead?

• Sad
  • Wow

Fromthenorth

That's 3 times now she's 'sneaked up on him' singing.... She's touting to get him work, he couldn't even secure a Panto this year... (Christmas stage performance where the men dress as women) for those who aren't familiar ;)
The man-child already dress like one most of the time, must not be "authentic" enough lol

• Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
He this will find the right way to Kickiththeass.This week is the shorthes day of the year. It's about 2 hours ligh a day. When it is no clouds it's more blue than Black.without clouds we have aurora everry evenings and nights.
---
Jeg synes nordlys er noget af de smukkeste i verdenen, jeg håber at kunne opleve det engang.
Velkommen til @boralis. Det lader til at du er ved at få styr på Tattle. Ellers må du sige til, hvordan vi kan hjælpe dig.

• Heart

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
Just watching channel 4 Chateau DIY christmas broadcast 5pm 18 Dec '23, Fanny Snorts Gerry are on introduction. Fanny in digger bucket in courtyard, Snorts in Marquis Apartment up christmas tree with star, IS this last year or this ? Is this why Gerry was there the other day??? Next episode Fanny with baby goat ???
I think they are last years episodes

Pyke

VIP Member
Whoa, whoa, whoa there. I didn’t say anything about Ryan ebegging! Just that he’s proven himself too sensitive to criticism for vlogging. It’s not the first time he’s responded to negativity in the comments section instead of sensibly ignoring it. While he hasn’t done it for his renovation project, he has ebegged. Very early on he did Buy Me a Coffee or whatever it’s called, for equipment. In his defense he also ended the campaign when his goals were met. Unlike nearly everyone else in the chateauverse he kept to his word.
I was not aiming my post at you, I was agreeing with what had Ryan said in his vlog.

• Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Hey @T Rex Mrs. Crocombe’s back with this years’s family Christmas pudding. Sure looks better than anything Fanny will produce this season! As much as I adore ol’ Crocombe I think I’ll stick with the Two Fat Ladies for the holidays. I miss those old girls.

Yes I do as well. They were guest cooks at a lot of the country summer shows where local farmers show and sell their produce, that take place annually over the Summer months. Their drinking could start early often with hilarious results.
I will never forget the bubble and squeak episode. Remember when huge dollops of butter were used? The dollops were added regularly whilst the potato formed a crust. I could smell and taste that bubble and squeak through the TV and I have never been able to bring myself to repeat that technique. Heart attack city!

• Haha

vitanova

VIP Member
I've not had time to keep up with all the Adopt a Star ins and outs, but can anyone tell me if she has announced how it will all end? There are enough stars, if all sold, for her to make well over the 200,000 shortfall that she 'says' (she would never lie) she needs to complete the chapel.

Is she going to stop people adopting them when she has reached this figure?

Or is she going to announce that she is going to keep the begging going in order to finance the ongoing upkeep of the sacred monument for generations to come (yeah, right)?

Or is she going to say that she wanted to stop when the 200,000 was reached, but her fans begged her to keep it going because their pay check/pension cash hadn't arrived in time and they didn't want to miss out on a star to commemorate their dead goldfish? (no offence to fish lovers), and she hates to disappoint people?

Or do we think that she will quietly let it run its course and miraculously announce at some point that all the stars have been sold at exactly the same time as the target was reached. (Entry in the books: 200,000 for the chapel fund, excess approx 100,000(?) for the Fanny Fund)?
did she ever say how many stars are on sale?