Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

huydecirku

VIP Member
Now I am curious to know why I was certain that Ruth’s book was called “The Estate” and not “The Escape”…
where does “The Estate” comes from?
Has she published a book called ”The Estate” also or is my mind just messing the entire thing up?
Maybe your mind merged her to books "The Escape" and "The Villa" and that's what came out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
I'm with you on that, they are idiots, they are incapable of planning anything and they have no visions on anything long term. They are clueless and they will just aimlessly live from oasis to oasis until the water runs dry and then they will turn around and blame everyone else except themselves.

this often was the case in Sweden universities , people accepted onto courses and no accommodation and not knowing the language even more difficult. I refused to follow until all this was sorted and rightly so it was a night mare for me this study and still continues to be a cloud over our heads studying and the debts incurred good luck to her last minute grifting .

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Consider yourself lucky. It has happened to me a few times. I believe something in your post has to be moderator approved, or somebody (most likely Fanny, when she reads here) has reported your post, and it's awaiting moderator's decision to either keep or be deleted.
After thinking about it more, I vaguely recall something about links... I bet the Reddit link killed it.

• Wow

Imperious Me

VIP Member
None of us know...
What I can say, is no video has been removed. They've got 130 vlogs on their channel and I've got 130 videos in my archive... If they've edited out any Lalande stuff, I cannot say (at this point).
Maybe they've changed the pics then, I thought they had a few with the chateau as click bait...

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Did anyone find out the cost of those pink plates and the fluted wine glass cooler the pompous Smugtwat showed to camera… at Tonte two tons birthday dinner?

I have looked…and can only find the antique ones.

Looks like Tats has moved from unicorns to cherubs. Etsy…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Fennelbug

VIP Member
View attachment 2639776

Oh look VanlessTheMan let the Cat out off the bag himself. No more hiding. No more lying.

View attachment 2639777
Lying by omission I guess……?
---
View attachment 2639776

Oh look VanlessTheMan let the Cat out off the bag himself. No more hiding. No more lying.

View attachment 2639777
Lying by omission I guess……?
---
Yes absolutely. The errors are not the typical errors of a foreign language learner or a poor translator app. Completely illogical.
[/QUOTE]
Or Selmar
---
Yes absolutely. The errors are not the typical errors of a foreign language learner or a poor translator app. Completely illogical.
[/QUOTE]
Or Selmar
---
Sorry my tattle is glitching!

Last edited:

Nettle flower

Ryuichi, Ryan O’Neal, Julian Sands, Frederick Forrest, Andre Braugher, Matthew Perry, Lance Reddick… those made a positive “dent” in my life… May they rest in peace…

Speaking of Frederick Forrest I had to go back to YouTube and rewatch the ending scene of “One from the Heart”, one of my all times favorite movies… that finale, Frederick Forrest, Tom Waits music is just beautiful. Love it so much.

for those who didn’t watch this film, Frederick Forrest character tries to stop her from leaving and ran to the airport, too late, he thinks.. he goes back home and there‘s no lights because of the storm, and he start to collect all her things around the house to burn them in the fireplace but couldn’t and collapse in tears… in the 80’s, there was no men showing that kind of love in a movie…
Superb film, and I'm the biggest Tom Waits fan. I probably play the Small Change album weekly. ❤

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Also... Some extra Stories.
Whatever FRK is launching, I bet it's soon... And a late run for the day before yesterday.
The "launch" is her next YouTube video......that's the person Marie has hired to edit and create all of her videos.

• Wow

vitanova

VIP Member
If it’s never been heated why did Selmar stumble onto the hypocaust system built beside and under the chapel? Pretty sure she did a vlog with them digging and climbing down into it. Stupid, idiotic, grasping greedy cow and her equally vapid cult.
i remember a chamber under the jungle toilette or under the laundry room, they were guessin it was a septic tank. they opened it from the outside (matt with the escavetor helped).

• Heart
Reactions: 10