The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Midnightcowboy for nominating the thread.
@TorontoGWM I agree with you, lets keep the star thread title nominations going. Maybe we'll be lucky, that we show up on Google and decent people will reconsider purchasing one...

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 10:08 PM
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
IMG_8403.jpeg

IMG_4873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, pink roses, Sunnee and 54 others

Pyke

VIP Member

Monday at 6:51 PM
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Serendipity, pink roses and 49 others

Teefs

Monday at 10:17 PM
Hi all, long time lurker here. Found you a few years ago after becoming suspicious of Miss Jarvis and the goings on at the farmhouse.
Was also here for all of Clara’s revelations and subsequent departure…..never really knew what to make of her and her musings. Anyway, just wanted to raise my head and finally introduce myself and stop lurking in the shadows.
Don’t worry, I’m not a flying monkey, just someone who is sickened by the scrounging, lying miss Jarvis and her gay Lego haired revolting twank of an apprentice.

• Heart
Reactions:You, pink roses, kitchenwitch and 47 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:53 AM
M&MsMom said:
When do you require payment? I don't have the money myself, but I started a GoFundMe site AND a BuyMeADietMountainDew site. I anticipate having the money for you sometime in 2024, or maybe even 2025, I just don't know the exact date. Do you have layaway maybe?
If this is a problem, of course, I will understand.
Sure no problem, but no later than early 2026. I don’t have a layaway program in place yet, but I do consider our TL conversations to be legally binding. Do you want a big star or a little one?

Whilst I was online shopping for a Hannibal tv show funko pop, I found out one can make custom funkos on the funko website for only $30. I made a couple for a few of my kids that would be interested and since I’ve done so well with my chapel star adoptions the past few weeks, I went ahead and made these… I did my best with the limited options they had.

Philip:
I gave him two crystal goblets to hold, skinny jeans, red sneakers and a lady body because the men’s body was too chunky for his tall & slender frame. Philip is also accompanied by Lancelot.
IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg

IMG_8384.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8382.jpeg

Stephanie:
I gave her some cash and a bottle of wine to hold, I tried to give her a tacky middle aged outfit (unfortunately there was no yellow dress), an Annalise hairdo and Ruby is sneaking up behind her about pee on her cankles.
IMG_8393.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg

IMG_8399.jpeg

IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, pink roses, Kalessi and 43 others

Midnightcowboy

Tuesday at 1:23 PM
News update!

Forget about Fanny's stars, buy mine instead... lots of choices available.
Screenshot_20231212_121753_Google.jpg

Price on application...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, Sunnee, T Rex and 42 others

Well I for one can't wait for the Patreon vlog tonight.
As always @tuffiti, you're a G.O.A.T. for the Patreon vlogs

Please remember newbies and lurkers, we've got a wiki (and welcome)
As always Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Instead of adopting a Star ...... that money would have been better spent in a Cancer institution that specializes on cancer research !!!
Exactly.

So many cancer research institutions campaigning for donations this time of the year. Serious research efforts to fight mestatized cancer that could be vital to change the sad reality of cancer. But no, those idiots are there giving their money to this vile woman’s vanity project… those people, they are just as selfish and vile as Fanny. It makes me sick to my stomach.

What about helping NGOs in war zones with some money, help children and animals in Ukraine, Sudan, Congo or Gaza…
I just can’t forgive those imbeciles CD viewers.

Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose , the perfect title.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Next thread?

“Adopt a F’ing Star in an Atheist Shopaholic’s Chapel - Your Loved One Will Feel So Honoured”

or

“”duck Cancer. I’m adopting a stencilled star on a ceiling no one has access to.”

or

“Adopt a Star. Endorse a Shopping Addiction”

or

“Adopt a Star as fake as the Chatelaine’s Relationship”

or

“The Grift is Written in the Stars”

or

“In the name of religion 2 Shopaholics Jim and Tammy-Faye sold time shares. Now 2 Shopaholics Stephanie and Philip are selling stars. The Grift will shine again.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Exactly.

So many cancer research institutions campaigning for donations this time of the year. Serious research efforts to fight mestatized cancer that could be vital to change the sad reality of cancer. But no, those idiots are there giving their money to this vile woman’s vanity project… those people, they are just as selfish and vile as Fanny. It makes me sick to my stomach.

What about helping NGOs in war zones with some money, help children and animals in Ukraine, Sudan, Congo or Gaza…
I just can’t forgive those imbeciles CD viewers.

Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose , the perfect title.
It's people like you that gives me hope ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IF they are in Gay Paris she can go and pay for her other aquisitions at Bonhams, got to be the Aubusson Tapestry hasn't it.

Then a quick stock up on the Souleiado Winter Collection, his n hers of course and something for Ratso.

Scoff on Laduree Macarons and treat Mummy Snorts to some. Film the renovated rooms in Versailles for a vlog for while they're away with Hyped up Hanni.

Meanwhile back at TB Towers, Ratso has dropped a yule log at varying locations, pissed up peacock tail tree and blown the fuse.

The rest of them will all now have caught Uncle Festers cold and be drinking her dry of (chose your own spirit) alcohol laced hot choccie, for medicinal purposes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s December 16 and they have decorated 1 of the 5 trees. What’s up with that?

Why doesn’t she say anything about the cozy warm Winter salon they always spend the winter in?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stephanie’s busted chicken thing reminded me of a school cardboard privacy divider (something propped up on a desk during test time or whatever) that my daughter painted on during some down time back in 5th or 6th grade. She’s in college now. One of her teachers sent me this pic, because they loved it. I believe I still have the original piece in one of her many portfolios. Maybe I’ll find it and display it now that I know it’s fancy and the type of thing hung in Europe’s finest castles. (It’s actor Jemaine Clement)
IMG_8456.jpeg

IMG_8455.jpeg

IMG_5695.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
While Fagin and Cruella are away Molly and Ruby decide where to leave their Christmas presents.

1702735045090.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Question -

A few weeks ago, didn't Stefanny say something along the lines of "We need a certain amount of money to finish the chapel, or we could use that same amount to begin work on the lake instead"?

I thought the amount was $200K? Now that she made an easy $60K, she still needs $200 to finish it?

Does anyone remember this video or the amount she said? I think it was for Patreons?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd like to thank everyone who liked one of my comments, which let me be amongst the top five for the previous thread. Thanks also to @ComtesseRose for using my nomination for the current thread title. A double whammy.

Most of all, thanks has got to go to the Lord and Laydie of Lielande, the giants of the grifting world. Their despicable behaviour will be their downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well well did someone forget to press record for the cadeau vlog or are they not bothered about their viewers and charity fund generating because they are having too much fun elsewhere. If I was their boss they would have had their two written warnings and p45 for missing too many deadlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has time flown that quickly, or does Mama PhiPhi celebrate her birthday multiple times a year? Didn't they only recently F off to Germany for her birthday?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has time flown that quickly, or does Mama PhiPhi celebrate her birthday multiple times a year? Didn't they only recently F off to Germany for her birthday?
Yes time does fly..last years advent day 17 German market & Mrs Janssens' birthday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.