The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amaury is like a Volcano......... he is nearly ready to blow !!
Do it now Bun Boy - take your dog and think really hard about old Natti ( I would dump her if I was you ) , find a good therapist work through your issues with your Mum and Dan - Plus the horrid accident !
You do not owe Fanny anything.
Life is short and being angry all the time and not letting those people "have it" will kill you - blood pressure and heart attack.
-
Agree. But I do think he cares for Natty so take her too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks @Freesia54 I'm cooking dinner!

I used my blue chopping board for cutting up the fish and my white chopping board for the onions and peppers.
---

Oh well, if we're apologising... Stiff arse Brit here. Christ on a bike. I don't know where to start!!! Just one big duck up really.
I say old chapess, by jove i think you've hit the nail on the head about us Brits what, what. 🤣🤣

I have but one comment for last nights vlog as I really can't be arsed.

WHY does it have to be Aumary that is tasked with cutting the top of the tree in the Opium Den Room? No wonder the bloke looks like he couldn't give a duck anymore.

Is diddums scared he'll split a nail FFS!
---
Especially since Mummy Potts doesn’t really know Baghead or Auntie Ton Ton and uncle or Amaury and Mummy Potts could visit Mummy and Percy anytime now that they have moved to the beach house which is minutes away from the home of Mummy Potts and Pottie’s brother. If she wanted to see Pottie, it would be much easier for him to fly to South Africa to visit her. Something is going down at the Dump. This crap was probably filmed a couple weeks ago and Pottie and his Mummy are probably in South Africa as we speak getting ready to celebrate Christmas with Pottie’s brother and family.

Stephanie wasn’t very welcoming, cramming her big man hand in his mother’s face and putting her in a room with a daybed and the tiniest bathroom in the Dump. Stephanie expected the woman to perform for the little pink camera after a 30 hour trip to the freezing Dump. Did you see a heater in her room? I bet his mother will only stay a couple days, get her business finished, and get out of the Dump quickly. Did you hear Ratso barking in the hallway? I bet Ratso barks a lot off camera,
Also poor woman sleeping on that room with a parafin heater, she'd feel sick as a dog from the smell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The smirky smile on Potts....... you could just slap it !!!
Oh I hope his Mother is so proud of her greedy grifting son.
If I saw them coming my way I would cross the street !!! 😡

Yes he super pleased with himself the grifting , and greediness they came up with as owners . it means he can keep his 3rd property in SA the new vineyard secretly purchased recently and not shell out another penny for the princesses property also keep his main squeeze Ruthy on a string and never marry her and have any legal obligations and keep on the side princess and who ever is fool enough to chase him .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also poor woman sleeping on that room with a parafin heater, she'd feel sick as a dog from the smell.
Oh she is no "poor" woman..... she is the Mother of a smiling toothy grifter !!!
---
Someone asked about those $$$ trees .
I wonder who that could be ????:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you see the look on Judith's face when Phiphi came into the room with the boxes full of Christmas decorations? I think that's when she realized where her money ended up. I'd love to see Pottsy get a verbal enema from Mummy Judith for the tit that's going on in the dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where is Fanny?
Catching a star?
In hospital?
Bad back?
No wifi as travelling?
Are they having Christmas at John's?
Fanny is a liar as we know. There is NO way more than 2 people can squeeze onto the dirty pink sofa in the marquis apartment and we have seen only two Christmas trees so far?
Potts mother was still wearing her coat when being shown her bedroom. Did she even have any luggage?
As always so many questions.

Fanny your own star is waning.
Perfect 🧵 title Fanny your own star is waning.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The 3 loser grifting owners had to wait around to meet with Pottie’s mummy and likely Mummy/ Percy and Baghead’s parents on a zoom call to get their Dump messes straightened out. None of them care that a man sustained fatal injuries at the Dump. There isn‘t a decent person among the lot of them. Water truly seeks its own level. Scummy lot of grifters.

The 3 losers were literally levitating with greed over the star scam. I bet Potty and Fanny probably each take a personal cut out of the proceeds.

When they run out of stars to sell in the chapel, I think non owner Khillip should offer to sell permanently tattooed stars on his face, neck, and back to raise money. Fanny should do the same to show her dedication to restoring her beloved chapel. It’s just like a fairytale!View attachment 2644637
View attachment 2644636
I wonder what her parents said when she walked in the door looking like that.

Reactions: 14
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
casaduemilia
27 minutes ago (edited)
Philip thank you for driving very early in the cold morning long distances just to upload this video.
Over $30K per month through Patreon, thousands per month on YouTube and sponsorships, over $100,000 collected practically overnight through the star grifting program. To put it bluntly…Philip driving his ass very early in the morning long distances just to upload a video isn’t a favor….it’s truly the least he could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What makes me mad is that Amaury’s parents encourage the stupidity of the gruesome twosome and adding more tit jobs on their son Amaury daily. His parents rank Fanny first in importance and priority, kissing the ass of the porcelain fondler second, taking care of Ratso third, and their own son comes in dead last. His parents worship money, grifts, alcohol, antiques, and porcelain, just like Fanny,
We'll drink to that!

winos.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Over $30K per month through Patreon, thousands per month on YouTube and sponsorships, over $100,000 collected practically overnight through the star grifting program. To put it bluntly…Philip driving his ass very early in the morning long distances just to upload a video isn’t a favor….it’s truly the least he could do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.