The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever happened to her grifted van?!
She sold it back to UK Poole garage, it was on forecourt for sale £14,995.
---
Stephanie’s busted chicken thing reminded me of a school cardboard privacy divider (something propped up on a desk during test time or whatever) that my daughter painted on during some down time back in 5th or 6th grade. She’s in college now. One of her teachers sent me this pic, because they loved it. I believe I still have the original piece in one of her many portfolios. Maybe I’ll find it and display it now that I know it’s fancy and the type of thing hung in Europe’s finest castles. (It’s actor Jemaine Clement)
View attachment 2633515
View attachment 2633516
It reminded me of the Kelloggs Cornflake Box I dumped in recycling bin yesterday

Sadie Petherick has a new tiny pony foal (SO cute and I mean it NOT false words like F & F)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The kids are fighting! Hey Stef, I mean SGirl, get your story straight with your not straight boyfriend Snorts aka Caroline Gooder!

@EdwardTrunk-jg3wn

5 hours ago
Is the chapel still consecrated?

3 replies

h6zlqGjkMff0T7e3-qY-1FEg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Sgirl
1 hour ago
No

iSJo_Mxg6za9fZwLwePFi87A=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Isabelle and Percy had their blessing there with a priest, so I don't know what to tell you.

h6zlqGjkMff0T7e3-qY-1FEg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Sgirl
1 hour ago
@carolinegooder7091 I'm not Catholic, but I'd wondered about this too, and according to a Catholic viewer in the comments, who seemed to know a lot about such things, a priest can give blessings and indeed hold services pretty much anywhere. Stephanie mentioned a long time ago that the chapel had been deconsecrated, but they've even held mass there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As Fanny is away and I am in celebratory mood( I turned 60 today , in the Uk you can now get free prescriptions )🤣, I popped up to speak to the chapel restoration team and put in a request as I wish to adopt some special stars for Tuffiti and ComtesseRose .
Just imagine the joy of having glow in the dark stars that will really stand out… and ones nominated for such talented Tatlers.
Fanny and Snorts will be overwhelmed at my generosity and most likely burst out into song.Apologies about this part!

Thank you both for the patron flogs and keeping the threads running this past year.
---
I may be focusing too much on this🤣🤔 but they are deliberately not showing anything possible to identify their car when travelling. Dropping Gerry off I am certain that Fanny’s filming position was higher than the Ford fiesta and no she was not sitting in Snorts lap!🤮
And if they have not bought the Puffs Porsche why be so careful to avoid showing the car interior?
Happy happy Birthday Beautiful hope you have a great day!
---
As Fanny is away and I am in celebratory mood( I turned 60 today , in the Uk you can now get free prescriptions )🤣, I popped up to speak to the chapel restoration team and put in a request as I wish to adopt some special stars for Tuffiti and ComtesseRose .
Just imagine the joy of having glow in the dark stars that will really stand out… and ones nominated for such talented Tatlers.
Fanny and Snorts will be overwhelmed at my generosity and most likely burst out into song.Apologies about this part!

Thank you both for the patron flogs and keeping the threads running this past year.
---
I may be focusing too much on this🤣🤔 but they are deliberately not showing anything possible to identify their car when travelling. Dropping Gerry off I am certain that Fanny’s filming position was higher than the Ford fiesta and no she was not sitting in Snorts lap!🤮
And if they have not bought the Puffs Porsche why be so careful to avoid showing the car interior?
[

• Heart
Reactions: 22

---
Happy birthday @Lochness Monster all the best for you in the new decade that starts today!

IMG_0536.jpeg

I also turned 60 earlier this year, in April. We have a lovely gang of 1963 ladies in this forum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You got me to thinking, the last time the Poofy Puffs with their pug did anything at all publicly was three months ago. That’s their last vlog publication. Since then, radio silence. Something serious must’ve happened.

• Wow
Sadie Petherick has a new tiny pony foal (SO cute and I mean it NOT false words like F & F)
Yes, did you see her adorable black pony too? I am totally in love with that cute baby pony. And he loves to cuddle.
I really enjoyed that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
FRK is off on her travels somewhere next week. Just picked up a hire car!
While I'm glad, I guess, that she won't be spending the holiday alone (being that Stephanie and Philip have taken their grifted star money and flown the coop, I believe as of yesterday), what makes me really happy is that, ONE MORE TIME, it is Marie Wiik who is keeping it real.

Who'd of thunk it? She outs Stephanie every single time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You got me to thinking, the last time the Poofy Puffs with their pug did anything at all publicly was three months ago. That’s their last vlog publication. Since then, radio silence. Something serious must’ve happened.
Probably health issues or they have been frozen out by the witch. Too down market for someone upwardly mobile!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Whilst I was out doing some Christmas shopping, I was reminded of that old holiday classic song… I just can’t remember the name or all of the words. It is a very long song and repeats itself at least 12 times or so. I know one line is something like:
Four Dans a-dirting
Anybody know the rest?
IMG_8451.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.