The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5416.png

Do you think they are going to meet up with the Gay Twank’s parents to break the news that he is leaving his fake relationship with Fanny to become a throuple with Grandpas Johnnie and Cammy?

IMG_5419.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am as confused by Fanny's Advent timeline as the next Tattler, but if Fanny and Snorts went to Paris last week they would have hit Sotheby's to view the Hubert Guerrand-Hermès sale. His collection focused largely on the Duchess of Berry.

The principal sale was in Paris yesterday, December 15.

But there are additional lots offered online on December 18.

It is a very nice collection (books, works on paper, paintings, porcelain, etc.), with some pieces that I think would suit Stephanie perfectly, including several portraits of the duchess. But Stephanie lacks any taste, refinement, or discernment. She's nothing more than a boorish, ignorant arriviste. I would ever-so-slightly respect her for her evil manipulative cons--with their million dollar-plus haul--if she actually used the funds to build a quality informed collection or even create comfortable stylish interiors.

Alas, the one thing in these sales that probably caught the dastardly duo's eyes is this:

if ratso were a teapot.jpg

I can hear Snorts whispering into his lady love's ear: "This is what Lancelot would look like if he were a teapot." I'll be on the lookout to see if this pops up on a shittoo window sill or in Phyllis' study.

As for myself, I am taken by this exquisite bronze hydrangea mantel clock:

• Heart
  • Wow
Do I begin to detect a revolt brewing within the natives. They maybe arguing about her age at the moment but it's masking what's starting to brew. Bring It On.
LOL. She has Dan to thank for people believing she's in her 50's. Also, the fact that she's aging horribly doesn't help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh!
Please notice my new user pic, a gold star! Yes!
Not from that little chapel lost in the middle of farmland, but from The Chapelle Sixtine. Yes!
Painted just for me by Michelangelo. Yes!
Free of charge. Imagine that!

Now imagine if we all had a free gold star as a user pic…how pewtiful and pawfect our skies would be!

OMG! I have the impulse to sing Santa Lucia now…Grab a napkin!

p.s. I googled the star…LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2634095

Do you think they are going to meet up with the Gay Twank’s parents to break the news that he is leaving his fake relationship with Fanny to become a throuple with Grandpas Johnnie and Cammy?

View attachment 2634093
LooK at John's face in that photo, poor man!

I wish one of our Tattle patrons could post that S & M underwear chapel photo where the other patrons could see it and add a comment asking Fanny how she can grift for star adoptions when she herself has used the chapel for parties, dinners, a fake Moonie wedding, and used the altar as a buffet table and letting Potts use it and a chalice in a treasure hunt game.

Permasmile Cheshire cat has a new vlog out featuring a lot of her daughter. I find the daughter even more irritating than her mother.
---
Good for her
If it's ahire car, let's hope her driving has improved after all the scrapes she's had in the past. Maybe she will concentrate more now rather than vlogging while she's driving!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WHY was that twit not outside up a ladder removing the faulty fairy lights, it only involved cutting cable ties. WILL someone at that dump tell him to get off his lazy arse and work. PATHETIC the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As Fanny is away and I am in celebratory mood( I turned 60 today , in the Uk you can now get free prescriptions )🤣, I popped up to speak to the chapel restoration team and put in a request as I wish to adopt some special stars for Tuffiti and ComtesseRose .
Just imagine the joy of having glow in the dark stars that will really stand out… and ones nominated for such talented Tatlers.
Fanny and Snorts will be overwhelmed at my generosity and most likely burst out into song.Apologies about this part!

Thank you both for the patron flogs and keeping the threads running this past year.
---
I may be focusing too much on this🤣🤔 but they are deliberately not showing anything possible to identify their car when travelling. Dropping Gerry off I am certain that Fanny’s filming position was higher than the Ford fiesta and no she was not sitting in Snorts lap!🤮
And if they have not bought the Puffs Porsche why be so careful to avoid showing the car interior?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.