The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruthy has the most babyish irritating voice. Listening to her trying to make it sound as if she had written some amazing historical cultural and informed tome.
A 12 year old who has not spent 20 years drifting about hoping to make it large could have come up with the same story line had they spent drunken weekends at the dump.
She does have an irritating baby like voice. Her interviews contain no substance. She does play up the dumb and innocent act….must have learned it from her former bestie, Stephanie. Snorts must be seething at the character DelPHIne. I wonder is Dan will gift the book The Estate to Fanny and phi phi for Christmas.

Something tells me Annalise secretly has a dog eared copy of The Estate at her home and reads a few pages nightly to Kid No. 1 and Kid No. 2 as a bedtime story ( skipping the parts of the bad guys, and her being kept hostage in the cellar by Phi Phi.…I mean Delphine). Annalise changes that part of the story to Fanny being trapped in one of her gardens and not being allowed to pick flowers or greedily pick fruit and vegetables to devour from the garden. Annalise also changes the character of Delphine to Ruby, the neglected cat at the Dump, who feeds Fanny too many croissants and hot chocolate which makes her very sleepy, causing Fanny to sleep 23 hours per day, and results in Fanny ultimately gaining 30 pounds and is unable to fit into her new $40,000 designer wardrobe. Ratso, left unattended in the Dump, chewed up all of Fanny’s designer stilettos and handbags and then threw up in Fanny‘s bathtub.

Tess has 2 copies of The Estate, one for herself which is heavily highlighted and stuffed with flag markers, and of course, one copy for Baby has a Fabulous Life. Dana had a copy of The Estate, which she unfortunately and sadly stored in her oven, and regretfully burned the book to a crisp when preheating the oven to make muffins. Percy’s children are using The Estate as a stocking stuffer for each other this Christmas. John and his partner enjoy the book while dining on their expensive, new Limoges china in their warm, clean chateaux with ther large, nice, fluffy dog.

Gerry renamed his taxicab business as Gerald & Sons for the holiday season.Such s joker, that Gerry.

Maria and Pavlina have digital copies of The Estate and text each other their favorite lines from the book which Maria has set to the music that she played for Marie as Marie was limping with a cane during her back injury at the Dump. Good times!

Hanni has a copy of the book and suggested that Fanny make a separate YouTube channel with videos from Fanny explaining how the character A couldn’t possibly be based upon herself and her holiday from hygiene Dump.

Phi phi framed the dust cover off of the hard copy of The Estate and had it framed for Fanny as one of her surprise Christmas presents.

Amaury listens to the audible version of the book while working at the Dump, and laughs and laughs and laughs.Nutty reads her copy of the book on her laptop while she pretends to be working.

Marie has a copy of the book that , ironically, she hides from Baghead by storing the book in an actual bag.

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww xxxx

They are all off their tits crazy on there.

The bargin bucket Elton that's Jason oobydooby is so far up his own Jaxy the Gibbon doesn't even get a look in.

I've come very close to letting rip lately and to see how far in with this bunch of loons Kirsty is was a real disappointment. I gave her more credit.

I won't be far behind you. X
Kirsty may appear to be 'nicer' than the others at the dump but I've always thought if she's there, she is a willing participant . . . quite happy to take Stephanie's Patreon bought wardrobe cast offs.
---
That doesn’t sound like the Baconator we all know and love! I’m clutching my pearls!
Maybe it's not THE baconator.
---
Did someone mention tornado?
Perhaps that's where Natti unwraps cadeaux gifts, discusses and selects with Stephanie what they will show and then carefully wraps it all back up so that it looks as if everything is fresh from the box.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The raised floor in the Cha-faux bathroom is a real tripping hazard waiting to happen. It may be hiding plumbing or leveling the floor but wait til someone trips.

IMG_5575.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Kirsty may appear to be 'nicer' than the others at the dump but I've always thought if she's there, she is a willing participant . . . quite happy to take Stephanie's Patreon bought wardrobe cast offs.

I unfortunately may have to agree with you. I was hoping Kirsty would have been better person. Kirsty also dragged a baby lamb to the Dump so Fanny could take photos with it at Easter and also happily provided Fanny with loads of fertilized eggs and an incubator, knowing the gruesome twosome wouldn’t take care of the eggs, resulting in many eggs not hatching, and Fanny continuously and inappropriately manhandling and traumatizing the newborn, tiny chicks in her huge, bucket sized hands, placing them in the Dump gravel, giving them haughty names from literature/ mythology/porcelain manufacturers and exploiting the chicks for content until they started to grow larger and were largely forgotten by the selfish Shittelaine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She does have an irritating baby like voice. Her interviews contain no substance. She does play up the dumb and innocent act….must have learned it from her former bestie, Stephanie. Snorts must be seething at the character DelPHIne. I wonder is Dan will gift the book The Estate to Fanny and phi phi for Christmas.

Something tells me Annalise secretly has a dog eared copy of The Estate at her home and reads a few pages nightly to Kid No. 1 and Kid No. 2 as a bedtime story ( skipping the parts of the bad guys, and her being kept hostage in the cellar by Phi Phi.…I mean Delphine). Annalise changes that part of the story to Fanny being trapped in one of her gardens and not being allowed to pick flowers or greedily pick fruit and vegetables to devour from the garden. Annalise also changes the character of Delphine to Ruby, the neglected cat at the Dump, who feeds Fanny too many croissants and hot chocolate which makes her very sleepy, causing Fanny to sleep 23 hours per day, and results in Fanny ultimately gaining 30 pounds and is unable to fit into her new $40,000 designer wardrobe. Ratso, left unattended in the Dump, chewed up all of Fanny’s designer stilettos and handbags and then threw up in Fanny‘s bathtub.

Tess has 2 copies of The Estate, one for herself which is heavily highlighted and stuffed with flag markers, and of course, one copy for Baby has a Fabulous Life. Dana had a copy of The Estate, which she unfortunately and sadly stored in her oven, and regretfully burned the book to a crisp when preheating the oven to make muffins. Percy’s children are using The Estate as a stocking stuffer for each other this Christmas. John and his partner enjoy the book while dining on their expensive, new Limoges china in their warm, clean chateaux with ther large, nice, fluffy dog.

Gerry renamed his taxicab business as Gerald & Sons for the holiday season.Such s joker, that Gerry.

Maria and Pavlina have digital copies of The Estate and text each other their favorite lines from the book which Maria has set to the music that she played for Marie as Marie was limping with a cane during her back injury at the Dump. Good times!

Hanni has a copy of the book and suggested that Fanny make a separate YouTube channel with videos from Fanny explaining how the character A couldn’t possibly be based upon herself and her holiday from hygiene Dump.

Phi phi framed the dust cover off of the hard copy of The Estate and had it framed for Fanny as one of her surprise Christmas presents.

Amaury listens to the audible version of the book while working at the Dump, and laughs and laughs and laughs.Nutty reads her copy of the book on her laptop while she pretends to be working.

Marie has a copy of the book that , ironically, she hides from Baghead by storing the book in an actual bag.

---
Potts is busy deleting video footage of Ruthywriter dancing in front of The Estate in various London booksellers from his iPhone video cache.

Permasmile sent an antique pen to Fanny along with a congratulatory note praising Fanny for being the inspiration for The Estate. Permasmile sent phi phi an antique mourning brooch to console him for the character Delphine being linked to him.

Auntie ton and uncle found the key to the Dump wine storage area and are finishing their second bottle of champagne. They accidentally left their copy of the book at a random petrol station while refueling for their trip to the Dump from their new home in France.

Dave ” accidentally” dropped his book into the sinks full of dirty dishes at the dump and the book was sadly ruined. Dave claimed that he didn’t have to read the book to know what the A character would be like since he has lived that experience with Fanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was waiting for Kirsty's poodle to play with Ratso in the vege garden but I guess little Ratso is not allow .
Pity.... he could pick up some doggy skills etc.

• Heart
Aww xxxx

They are all off their tits crazy on there.

The bargin bucket Elton that's Jason oobydooby is so far up his own Jaxy the Gibbon doesn't even get a look in.

I've come very close to letting rip lately and to see how far in with this bunch of loons Kirsty is was a real disappointment. I gave her more credit.

I won't be far behind you. X
Yes, I think many here at Tattle are disappointed about Kirsty. I've felt somewhat neutral about her, especially when I saw how far up Brenda's behind she was, but I still had hoped she was different. Unless it's a very sick and twisted relationship or a complicated one (like I feel it is with Amaury), there's very little reason for anybody to stick around and be a part of something unless you truly want to be. I've always just assumed Kirsty wanted to be there and gets something in exchange for sticking around - it's her job, first and foremost, and I can assume she's paid well for the small amount of time she's really there (and paid well despite the fact the place is crawling with weeds). You can't overlook the value of a recurring paycheck!

• Heart
  • Sad
9f6cb59042aa59ca9dfb2464522cc7e6.gif

my christmas emporium
25 minutes ago
I’m not trying to be rude but it doesn’t feel as festive it particularly difficult to keep up with it when they are going up so late here in the U.K.! I’m normally not negative but I prefer the older set up! You’ve also not called them Christmas diary’s? Just an observation!

• Haha
I was waiting for Kirsty's poodle to play with Ratso in the vege garden but I guess little Ratso is not allow .
Pity.... he could pick up some doggy skills etc.
Ratso will probably end up running like prancelot Phillip or a hedgehog. Ratso evidently has a robust immune system to survive repeatedly licking the Dump floors and the nasty, bacteria covered kitchen table.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Strange. Normally when there is a delay in posting vlogs one of them will put up a reasssuring message on facebook. Today total radio silence. Let’s hope there is trouble in paradise.

• Haha
  • Heart
This reincarnation of Beccy Nater sounds a lot like the former Tattler Clara.
I can't believe I am somewhat invested in this tit!
I was thinking perhaps the hacker that got Clara earlier in the year might have gotten poor BaconBecky too. Such a pity…😎

• Haha
  • Heart

---
Okay, you definitely have piqued my curiosity. It's been on my Kindle for months. Now you have me interested in reading it- soley to see how Ruthy portrays Fanny 4 Flues "a fictional chateaulaine"! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.