The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dang it, now I’m going to have to buy the book to figure out all the Fanny and Co. references
Oh no, please don't buy a copy, try to borrow one or go to your local Op-Shop and look in the book reject bin. It is sure to be there.
Ruthie writer benefits from dirty money via Potts, so there is no need to encourage her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
debbiedickeson3438
27 minutes ago
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family . But can you do me a favor and paint that cabinet in the kitchen thank you lots of love
---
I knew they would dump Ratso on anyone at the Dump when it was time to vacation, party, and shop. Neurotic, untrained, spoiled Ratso is going to make Marie/tante/ uncle‘s lives absolute hell while they are gone. Did you were call Stephanie climbing in a previous cd video that tante was training Ratso? WTF? It is your dog. The gruesome twosome are useless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm signing off for the next 3 weeks fellow Tattlers. Flying to Edinburgh on Sunday night to spend Christmas and New Years (Hogmanay) with my son DIL and grandsons in their new forever home just purchased. It'll be a new area to explore for me and it's near IKEA! 😂 After 15 years of visiting them in town it'll be an adjustment but I'm thrilled that they are finally settled. They do have a lovely garden though and can't wait to see what's growing in it. I'll be keeping an eye on here when I can. In the meantime, I wish everyone a Happy Chanukah, Merry/Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May we all see better times in 2024! ❤
Same to you - hope you and your family have a wonderful three weeks together!

*** Here's an idea, if you run out of things to do (which I'm sure will not be the case!). Perhaps you could go by Nicholas Fairford's home and get lessons about how to eat your scones, so you can be elegant and chic like him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm signing off for the next 3 weeks fellow Tattlers. Flying to Edinburgh on Sunday night to spend Christmas and New Years (Hogmanay) with my son DIL and grandsons in their new forever home just purchased. It'll be a new area to explore for me and it's near IKEA! 😂 After 15 years of visiting them in town it'll be an adjustment but I'm thrilled that they are finally settled. They do have a lovely garden though and can't wait to see what's growing in it. I'll be keeping an eye on here when I can. In the meantime, I wish everyone a Happy Chanukah, Merry/Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May we all see better times in 2024! ❤
Have a wonderful time !!!!

• Heart
Lots of viewers might rethink their star purchase if they saw this photo, Can they get a refund if they change their mind after viewing this photo or is it “ no backsies.” I can’t see my mother’s star! This is what the chapel REALLY MEANT to Stephanie Jarvis, not the staged, faux religious Fanny in today’s video. Will all people who buy a star receive a postcard with this photo on it to thank them for their contribution?

A08D5282-4814-4C40-BDB0-04CB3714DD99.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
IMG_5579.png

Adopt a bleeping Star for the bleeping atheist’s personal bleeping chapel and name the bleeping star after a relative or friend who died from bleeping cancer or some other bleeping disease instead of donating the money to actual bleeping research to save bleeping lives! bleeping brilliant. Your dead relative or friend will feel so bleeping honoured knowing they helped save a bleeping chapel.

IMG_5580.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she would do a "Buy a Star" if it was in a Mosque?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny! Black lace?!? During the day?!? How tacky!!! And that cut does nothing for those canned ham upper arms of yours. Not to mention the way it makes your figure appear to be that of a sack of potatoes! Tsk, tsk…Is it just me or does PhiPhi’s biological maman appear to be clutching her hands in fear?

IMG_6271.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
If this whole Lalande thing doesn’t work out, Fanny has a career as a used car salesman, a tv evangelist, or selling Joan Rivers jewels on The Shopping Channel.
🧵f this whole Lalande thing doesn’t work out, Fanny has a career as a used car salesman, a tv evangelist, or selling Joan Rivers jewels on The Shopping Channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Pekey, I mean, if you do a line-up of the males that have graced the halls of the Shitoo (Gerry, Snorts, TonTon Steven, Shrek, Tomaz, Sillymar, Baghead Nick, Two Puffs, Davy, etc- what a fine lot!), he's a solid 7, which is a stretch and makes DTM and Golden Man Bun an 8, the bread/flower/goat cheese guys a 9, and Mason and the Chapel restorer get a 10. Apparently, Berry suffers from a drought of not just water, but handsome men! (IRL, though, Potts would be a 5. But, I will be nice and state- at least he has a full head of hair! :ROFLMAO: )
I wouldn't want to be found dead with any of them!
---
I wonder if she would do a "Buy a Star" if it was in a Mosque?
Absolutely! It would be an adopt a tile! Hand crafted by Turkish artisans from Iznik. The very same shop who supplied the tiles for the Topkapı palace! Isn't it incredible that the same tiles can be seen in the magnificent palace, where sultans, sultana's, concubines has gazed upon the tiles?

P.s. I just made that up 🤣
---
Quick calculations my adorable hags

60k /500 = 120 euro on average per person. Which means the majority bought the 200 and 100 euro stars....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Okay, you definitely have piqued my curiosity. It's been on my Kindle for months. Now you have me interested in reading it- soley to see how Ruthy portrays Fanny 4 Flues "a fictional chateaulaine"! :ROFLMAO:
You simply must, its darling.!
In any case Gracies edition will be out on the shelves before long when the publishers see it here and that she has more insights into the real characters in the ' story".
Go Gracie. A few more people to add and a chapter on squirrels furniture for his faux study is one I shall look forward to x
---
Launching it? She already sold most of the stars. Now the poor chatelaine will have to release some more. Well played, Grifter!

View attachment 2632808
She wants to look like a Disney character in a fairytale. Achieved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
bon voyage and have fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
nd again I question the timeline. When did Gerry leave? Are Amaury's parents and Pottsy back again or is the content at least 10 days old again?

I can't imagine Pottsy staying there alone with desperate under-fucked Marie. She jumps on him before Steph's car leaves the yard. As a substitute, she probably spent the whole night sorting and washing kitchen supplies.

• Haha
You know Fanny’s going to add those stars to a special branch of her adopt a star program, the catch a falling star bdsm debauchery constellation.
---
Ratso may need an inhaler. I don’t think Ratso has to worry about Tante out walking him,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I can't imagine Pottsy staying there alone with desperate under-fucked Marie. She jumps on him before Steph's car leaves the yard. As a substitute, she probably spent the whole night sorting and washing kitchen supplies.
good for her. :love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.