The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange. Normally when there is a delay in posting vlogs one of them will put up a reasssuring message on facebook. Today total radio silence. Let’s hope there is trouble in paradise.
What could have possibly caused friction between that young couple in love? Is Ruthless Ruthywriter coming for a slumber party at the Dump and Fanny has not finished decorating the Christmas tree for her room?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange. Normally when there is a delay in posting vlogs one of them will put up a reasssuring message on facebook. Today total radio silence. Let’s hope there is trouble in paradise.
Maybe they found out that Becky is amaury.

Hey, who knows the name of those two?

Ok, I’ll tell you: Becky and Molly. Do we know someone called Molly? And who’s Molly’s best friend?

IMG_4704.jpeg

And what does Becky have on her plate? Bacon..

IMG_4705.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is Becky? an old tattler like Clara?

my Tattler profile may say otherwise, but I am not a well known member…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or Becky is Auntie Ton Ton and Uncle after downing a bottle of Dump champagne in the freezing cold Marquis apartment or an afternoon babysitting/ training/ dragging around Ratso.
---
melissacoelho8413
7 minutes ago
Are all of you okay? It’s Thursday it 7:30 in eastern USA it’s 1:30 in France approximately. I hope you are all well.
Dear melissacoelho8413,

What a coincidence! I also live in the Eastern US!! On the planet I live on, we call it EARTH, today is FRIDAY, not THURSDAY.
What planet are you on?

Cordially,
M&M'sMOM

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Enjoy Fanny interviewing Ruthywrite about The Little Vineyard in Provence' on cd video released on
August 15, 2019. Special appearance by Sir ChamberPottie! No cd video or mention of Ruthywriter’s next book, The Villa, released on May 25, 2023. Hmmmmmmm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Enjoy Fanny interviewing Ruthywrite about The Little Vineyard in Provence' on cd video released on
August 15, 2019. Special appearance by Sir ChamberPottie! No cd video or mention of Ruthywriter’s next book, The Villa, released on May 25, 2023. Hmmmmmmm.
Bless Ruthy's heart- she's quite plain, isn't she? But then again, so is Potts. Neither is spectacular or brilliant, yet managed to break up a beautiful couple, and ended up together at the end of the day. What a lot- they are certainly made for one another- "The Happy Homewreckers." Dull as dishwater!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The entire interview of Ruthy is only 6 minutes or so. Ruthy talks like a child, like FRK. The entire interview is full of “ interesting” info:

this is a super exciting
0:32
moment for us because Ruth actually
0:34
wrote a large part of the novel here at
0:36
Lalande I

Lalande I was inspired by my state in a
0:39
vineyard in Provence I wanted to
0:40
continue the French theme so I couldn't
0:42
think of a better place than this
0:43
wonderful Chateau to write it and for
0:45
writers this is the best retreat because
0:48
you have so much space so much freedom
0:51
you can wander around when you get
0:53
clogged up and your words don't flow and
0:57
then you write again which is why I
0:58
actually write a lot of my books here

You must click and listen to 1 minute of video, including qwhere Fanny exclaims, other than the romance, this sounds like my life!

---
🤮🤮🤮Here is the video:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Launching it? She already sold most of the stars. Now the poor chatelaine will have to release some more. Well played, Grifter!

IMG_5577.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Bless Ruthy's heart- she's quite plain, isn't she? But then again, so is Potts.
Hell Rexy ..... old Potty thinks he is SO handsome - a veritable Hugh Grant or a Cary Grant !!

Who is going first to burst his bubble ??? :ROFLMAO:------👺👺👺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jodie Keast@Betty Gehm I too have adopted one for my daughter who I lost to a tragic accident at 12. Their names will live on

LollyGeeHello from New Mexico. 7 pm here. Just adopted my star. Yay

Betty GehmI have Purchased a star in honor of my dearly departed daughter. I am so pleased. I always say to her, I hope you are having fun dancing among the stars out there. We lost her to cancer at 23yrs. old

Chateau Diaries. 3HeadedCorgi I'm still editing Cadeaux

The Chateau Diaries

@3HeadedCorgi I know, right? They said that the hole in the vault should be covered in a week I believe

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Betty GehmI have Purchased a star in honor of my dearly departed daughter. I am so pleased. I always say to her, I hope you are having fun dancing among the stars out there. We lost her to cancer at 23yrs. old
Instead of adopting a Star ...... that money would have been better spent in a Cancer institution that specializes on cancer research !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Mat CaseHow does a person with a live-in chef, personal masseuse, travels around the world, and receives over 1 MILLION in donations doesn't have enough to repair a chapel?

Phi phi and Fanny immediately deleted a comment by a viewer who agreed with Mat Case. I mean deleted in less than 15 seconds. Grifting assholes.
---
Betty GehmI am just so pleased with what you are doing. My heart is full, as I have purchased a star for our daughter
---
Sindy SimmsI want a star!

EhCOiVeMm3r9Y7gss-uIOrpl=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

@Sindy Simms Will do!

Last edited:
  • Sick
The Chateau Diaries

@Leah Hamdaoui I believe the amounts are in euros on the website, but you choose which currency you'd like to pay with. Don't quote me on that though
😉

---
The Chateau Diaries

@R. H. Definitely! I might or might not already be working on some merch...
---
Why aren’t they taking Ratso to Versailles to meet his future owner, Snorts’ mother? Snorts’ mom is 60, Fanny is 48. Fanny is closer in age to Snorts’ mother. then Snorts.

Marie and Auntie ton ton are going to have a terrible time caring for Ratso.
---
Gayane790
1 minute ago
I just adopted a star in the St Joseph Constellation in the name of my dear Mother.

---
judithmiller5195
1 minute ago
Enough with the dog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Hell Rexy ..... old Potty thinks he is SO handsome - a veritable Hugh Grant or a Cary Grant !!

Who is going first to burst his bubble ??? :ROFLMAO:------👺👺👺
@Pekey, I mean, if you do a line-up of the males that have graced the halls of the Shitoo (Gerry, Snorts, TonTon Steven, Shrek, Tomaz, Sillymar, Baghead Nick, Two Puffs, Davy, etc- what a fine lot!), he's a solid 7, which is a stretch and makes DTM and Golden Man Bun an 8, the bread/flower/goat cheese guys a 9, and Mason and the Chapel restorer get a 10. Apparently, Berry suffers from a drought of not just water, but handsome men! (IRL, though, Potts would be a 5. But, I will be nice and state- at least he has a full head of hair! :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Here is the restoration of the apartment of Madam Barry at Versailles. Enjoy. Who believes Snorts’ mother requested to go to Versailles to see this apartment. Bullshit. The gruesome twosome wanted an excuse to flee the Dump and Ratso and go to Paris. I am appalled that Ratso is not allowed to go to Versailles. Don’t they know 50% discount Ratso may be royalty?

---
@jackwilliams9114
9 minutes ago
I adopted three stars in honor of my Mother, Grandmother, and my Aunt G. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to the chapel restoration.

joanies6778
8 minutes ago (edited)
Adopting a star is brilliant! I'd love to adopt a 6 pointed star, but cannot until Feb. I love that you manifested this reno of the chapel to preserve it for many generations.

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.