The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me the heads up when you do as I'd liketowatch that.
You make me laugh!! I haven't decided how to do this yet. I was just going to delete myself and send her a dm on her personal Facebook page, but you have to be "friends" with her on Facebook to do that. No way I'm asking to be her friend! I know my comment would never get approved to be posted and I was fine with that because she'd have to read it to approve it and she's the only one I cared about seeing it anyway!

The fact is, I would be spending my time and, more importantly, my emotion on someone who really doesn't GAF what I think. What I think of her and her Facebook group doesn't matter to her and it never will. Best option for me is to just to remove myself from her gang of misfits and broken toys and let it go - except I'm stubborn and I can't let it go......yet! So instead of doing anything about this today, I went outside and weeded a garden bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chapel sorted, in 3D no less

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Beccky Nater
3d
Unlike the esteemed Mr Dubey and other Patreons I will not be buying your little gold stars...whilst you are pictured gorging on luxury white truffes, showcasing a job lot of chairs from a Parisian Auction House and prancing around in new expensive cashmere. People in your employ are FREEZING...you know full well Nathan's team did not take a "pause". The fatality was Chrisophe Faye a local Sweep. You have diverted Amaury's skills constantly to deliberately stall him in completing the fireproof room (started in JUNE!!!). Amaury looks like he is ready to quit and is seething with you. You are playing "silly games" Stephanie and will win only "silly prizes". I have been blinded but the death of that poor Chimney Sweep opened my eyes.
Hurts to be wrong, doesn't it Beccky...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Becky has had an attack of conscience.
Like many of us Becky really liked Stephanie thus always defending her, but once they scales fall from people's eyes they are doubly peeved. Look at the poor MM horror story too.

Where did Becky post this? If you are still reading here Becky go back into Wiki and find all the lies Stephanie has told through the years to get people to part with their money while she travels, eats and basically takes the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Holy duck is this me old chum Bacon Eater for real? Are they still a patreon? Come to the dark side BaconEater Grifty forgives you ha ha
Luna20 is forgiving too!

Damn baconator has released her terminator wrath upon SJ!! I'm here for it with my popcorn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A new Stephanie word . . . fungjoocide.
---
She is screamingly desperate for content . . . Marie . . . unpacking the shopping . . . :rolleyes:

And she says she must not go up the chapel scaffold accompanied for safety reasons . . . since when . . . oh yes . . . that would be when the heating contractors fell.
Are those steel toed suede boots you're wearing to climb the scaffold Fanny?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Teabag has excelled with the Organ build, Mr Nick Moon has been a positive influence on him, hope he keeps in this lane and carries on, it has been a joy to watch that organ get back to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
she will just get blocked-when Dubey turns we know the end is nigh
But the dark side is waiting to welcome new members! SJ hasn't been sending many our way as of late. The lazy cow, the least she can do is growing our numbers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
These fans are a weird bunch:

@frankgyori2740
8 hours ago
Just a thought. As much as the kitchen is used, do you save bits and pieces of onions, celery, carrots? Stocks can be made with bones from chicken or beef and the vegatables to make soups, gravy or reduced to make sauces. Simply freeze the ingredients until there is enough to have a big stock pot full of stock. You can also use only vegatables for the stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure he knows what is going on

---
So Fanny has always wanted one, ALL Tattlers know Snorts is not giving her one
I've always wanted one! Wanted what Fanny? What have you always wanted?
  • A sexual disease (you've likely already both given and received)
  • An orgasm? (1 word - menopause)
  • A threesome? (you're getting a little long in the tooth)
  • A true friend? (not a quid pro quo 'buy a friend')
  • A girlfriend? (You have Snorty)
  • A child? (You have Snorty)
  • A heart? (Never going to happen)
  • A conscience? (This apparently isn't in the cards either)
  • A rich husband (That ship has sailed too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You make me laugh!! I haven't decided how to do this yet. I was just going to delete myself and send her a dm on her personal Facebook page, but you have to be "friends" with her on Facebook to do that. No way I'm asking to be her friend! I know my comment would never get approved to be posted and I was fine with that because she'd have to read it to approve it and she's the only one I cared about seeing it anyway!

The fact is, I would be spending my time and, more importantly, my emotion on someone who really doesn't GAF what I think. What I think of her and her Facebook group doesn't matter to her and it never will. Best option for me is to just to remove myself from her gang of misfits and broken toys and let it go - except I'm stubborn and I can't let it go......yet! So instead of doing anything about this today, I went outside and weeded a garden bed!
Aww xxxx

They are all off their tits crazy on there.

The bargin bucket Elton that's Jason oobydooby is so far up his own Jaxy the Gibbon doesn't even get a look in.

I've come very close to letting rip lately and to see how far in with this bunch of loons Kirsty is was a real disappointment. I gave her more credit.

I won't be far behind you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2632039

Beccky Nater
3d
Unlike the esteemed Mr Dubey and other Patreons I will not be buying your little gold stars...whilst you are pictured gorging on luxury white truffes, showcasing a job lot of chairs from a Parisian Auction House and prancing around in new expensive cashmere. People in your employ are FREEZING...you know full well Nathan's team did not take a "pause". The fatality was Chrisophe Faye a local Sweep. You have diverted Amaury's skills constantly to deliberately stall him in completing the fireproof room (started in JUNE!!!). Amaury looks like he is ready to quit and is seething with you. You are playing "silly games" Stephanie and will win only "silly prizes". I have been blinded but the death of that poor Chimney Sweep opened my eyes.

Boegart Bibby
17h
@Beccky Nater - Why don't you use your real name. Based on the internet you only exist here. You are bitter and maybe need someone to talk it out with? I know this time of year can be hard for people who are alone. I volunteer to be a willing ear. "Don't surround yourself with yourself, Move on back two squares" -Yes

jimalu gott
12min
perhaps "real name" is former employee??? hadn't really thought about points Beccky Nater made, some truth there
That doesn’t sound like the Baconator we all know and love! I’m clutching my pearls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From info Clara posted on Tattle about Ruthless Ruthywriter. Bear with me, read the posts, and I think we can understand why Ruthy wrote The Estate and has not visited the Dump in over a year. My comments are italicized. Below are posts by Clara concerning Ruthy:

Jan , 2021
Potty's previous girlfriend, before Ruth, broke it of because of his devotion to SJ. still devoted? to both women now?

February, 2021
bit more insight in the merry-go-round of their dating lives suggests anyone closest to SJ might be in danger of being next in line to be added to Potty’s list of concubines. That’s usually their forecast. It happened to Tess, who’s husband at the time was seduced away by Ruth, driving her into Potty’s waiting arms. Then when Ruth had proved herself worthy of following SJ’s orders and her manipulating intrigues down to the smallest detail, Tess was cast aside as BFF overnight in favour of Ruth, who was naturally awarded Potty. If I was Dana, very vocal about her wish of being SJ’s BFF, I would recount my cards (or look in the mirror). Also makes me wonder what Nutty is dreaming of….being the only way to climb the ladder in that brothel of a tit-show-shat-o.Ruthy wasn’t at the Tess wedding,

March, 2021
Just a simple correction: Ruth and SJ are really close friends. Ruth isn't very loved by other (female) visitors and friends and wannabee's (something with her voice being annoying for women, but ever so attractive for men).

April, 2021
Tess was Potty’s girlfriend before Ruth. They loathe each other. Tess’ husband Chris, the one she left for Potty, had his eyes set on Ruth too. That kind of rivalry is what makes SJ’s heart tick faster, she loves the drama of it.

April, 2021
please read

May, 2021
I agree, but like I said, a girl can dream and Ruth does. She's more interested in the commercial side of writing though, what it takes to write a bestseller, than actual literary qualities. She loooves to brag about how many copies of her work have been sold and to how many languages they are translated, always hinting towards the money side of things. It makes her the perfect candidate for being SJ's BFF.

Clara August 18, 2021
You're wrong. Ruth is as much of an opportunist as SJ is, really good in playing dumb and innocent. She finally landed Potty after being on the manhunt for years at SJ's shittoo. The woman at Lala absolutely dislike her for her slutty behavior, but not SJ, she has always applauded sluttyness.

Ruthy played dumb and innocent on the podcast about The Estate and where she got her idea for the book and inspiration for A and other character.

Sept 14,2021
Just read this entry.click below.

Clara Nov 2021 nobody wants to be around snorts nobody likes Snorts, the drama queen.
And they are, very unhappy that is. Nic Larkin does not do well with drama and Snorty being his bff's partner guarantees just that, the little drama queen plots and plans the stories they want to tell. It's why Larkin won't visit as much as in the old days. Same with Potty, although as I have come to understand it's mostly Ruth who doesn't like the twit. Her objective in coming to the shittoo has never been to become a character in SJ's soap. She sees SJ as her closest friend and wants to spent as much private time with her as possible. The relationship with Snorty has seriously downsized those moments as he is guarding her like a watch dog and hardly ever leaves her side. The littledrama queen plots and plans the stories they want to tell. Just like A in The Estate. Phi phi won’t leave her side like Delphine.
The latest gossip I've heard, and I have to be careful and call it just that, gossip, even if two separate sources mentioned it without me asking, is that it was Snorty who gave C4 the official go ahead in mentioning his relation to the charlataine, as he was fed up with being kept in the dark and judged for his "we-talk". It would make sense, his position was mostly affected by the secrecy

December, 2021
Smart move to stay behind the camera. I know for a fact Ruthy does not trust SJ to keep her completely out of her vlogs and this way, she can control her own narrative. Unlike Snorts, she keeps quiet too, another plus. There will come a day that the super fans are going to ask questions about why Ruthy does not want to be filmed, so she better has a story ready.

January, 2022
Ruth might not like to be heard, she always makes sure she is. A loudmouth if ever there was one, always stoking fires when it's burning already. Maybe that's why SJ likes her: she can do with the heath. Stoking fires by writing The Estate after a falling out about Snorts, perhaps, or Potts And Fanny doing things on the down low?

March 2, 2022
This is about opinions on Snorts. Fanny pals think she is off her rocker being with Snorts.

“Behind her back, they all think that, yes. But in their face they will pretend to like the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe. Potty and Ruth have both expressed their dislike of him in public, not just once but several times. From what I've heard Snorty's presence during the SA trip was one of the main reasons Ruthy Writer did not join in the fun, she just can't stand the little twit. Stephanie Jarvis obviously knows about everybody's real sentiments when it comes to her lapdog, but keeps it from him and his fragile heart.”

Did something happen between Ruthywriter and Fanny/ Snorts, etc. after March and they are no longer close friends or friends? Was her decision not to film pissed off Fanny and Ruthy got tired of Snorts, Fanny’s unavailability, obsession with grifting, greed, etc.?

Clara called it in July, 2022

I doubt we will hear much from Ruthywriter ever again. Not until perhaps a vengeance book appears on the horizon.

March 2023 post by Clara
Stephanie Jarvis, as a rule she doesn't deviate from, feels threatened by all women, not just the ones better looking but all women. My own theory is somewhat different and is based on the fact that Ruth decided she doesn't want to be filmed by the charlataine. That certainly did not go down well with Stephanie Jarvis.

The Estate was first published October 26, 2023 containing a thinly veiled portrayal of Fanny and the Dumo.
What do you think about obsessed stalker fan Dephine who, in The Estate, locks A in a basement/ cellar to keep her hostage and wants to cohost videos with her and be her. Delphine, aka phi phi?

Ruthy saw herself as sister Erin who rescues A from stalker Delphine aka phi phi.

Ruthy wanted to expose Fanny in a backhanded way, try for a big commercial success, and have half of a book loosely already written from her experiences and observations of her former best pal, Stephanie Jarvis, Phi Phi, her on and off boyfriend Pottie, etc. Certainly explains some of her jubilant dancing in front of her book in bookstores across London, likely filmed by Pottie ( who is still devoted to Fanny in some weird way. They do share a live for easy money, luxurious travel, yearn for the chateau lifestyle, etc.)

What do you think?
Ruthy has the most babyish irritating voice. Listening to her trying to make it sound as if she had written some amazing historical cultural and informed tome.
A 12 year old who has not spent 20 years drifting about hoping to make it large could have come up with the same story line had they spent drunken weekends at the dump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Chapel sorted, in 3D no less
I just bought this one, it arrived today! I saw it on a YouTube channel, Meeker Home & DIY.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Brits will know this but when I look at this I can just imagine him doing a bad rendition of Agadoo

Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody
Didn't one of them turn out to be a pervert?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.