The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This also might…explain her fervour in wanting to create a garden by the tennis court / chapel.
I noticed that none of Nicks expensive milling equipment that was supposed to be stored on the tennis court was visible in the mad women’s scaffold climb.
The red van was there but none of Dans wrecks.

Therefore will the tortoise Amoury make the fence that is supposed to guard the tennis court ?
What will Amoury do in the New Year? Fanny can barely manage one project at a time and I cannot see her having arranged beams etc for the big room to be made.
Fanny will drag the chapel refit out until the summer.
It's my guesstimate because why on earth would she start with the garden by the chapel and not in front of her heap where she could look at it from her window?

SJ is a lazy cow, but she is the daughter of stingy momma 🦇 and Potts supports her where he can in order to grift more. So when the feast is over they have a party pad, where they can celebrate christmas in a heated dump, and spend leisure time arround the pool.
The heating system will be more than 80k, it's classed as a commercial system not a domestic one and without asking him again I think 80k just about covers the price of the boilers on their own. There's then all of that other pipe work in the boiler room/laudry room, running of the gas pipe out to the tank in the ground, 2 x installations of the flue that caused the accident, there were new rads purchased, redoing of pipework in places, TVA tax to add on, paying for the gaz inspection and labour costs for Nathan and crew. I've probably forgotten bits.

It won't be cheap but that ws the whole point of going for that because it's the only way that place will get sufficient heat into it.

IMO the place should have been correctly insulated BEFORE it was done as the heat will go straight out of the roof that's not insulated correctly, through the floor as that's not insulated and out through the rotten windows. Plus the exterior walls, again not insulated, will suck up the warmth too.

That's why she doesn't want to switch it on, she'll have been told all of this but it's not interesting to her is it.

She's done her bit the system is in, up to her when she switches it on and at the risk of it halting spending money more needless shite that'll be sometime never.
Thank you for explaining. She will put insulation as suggested by Mr. Jackspratt on the bottom of the list of to do. It will not have the wow effect one requires for youtube.

I really think with her stagnated growth, she is now going to work hard to make the heap self sufficient. She needs the swimming pool to pull in non patreons when the patreon visitors have dried up. It will also pay back her investment within 3 years based on 24 weeks of annual operation. By that time she will still have a following on youtube, probably a lot less patreons. She might even keep her B&B doors open longer because she will try to cover for the heating bill.

I honestly think she is operating on panic mode, no one is buying into her tears anymore. Seeing Dan's channel flourish while hers has been sitting on 22x k for forever. It means that she is doing something wrong. Her dailies didn't do tit for her subscribers number, only doubled her income by doing dailies
She planned to visit Percy in November, is she going in january? Or has she visited him already? If she haven't, panic is hitting the fan

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe Fanny is not spending nearly what she says on jobs and that she is spending patreon funds on herself and her lifestyle. If she was using it to renovate and nothing else she is sticking to her end of the bargain.
I'm with you totally. For what has come in to her coffers, she should have more to show for it, or show the invoices/estimates to her patrons at least if noone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From info Clara posted on Tattle about Ruthless Ruthywriter. Bear with me, read the posts, and I think we can understand why Ruthy wrote The Estate and has not visited the Dump in over a year. My comments are italicized. Below are posts by Clara concerning Ruthy:

Jan , 2021
Potty's previous girlfriend, before Ruth, broke it of because of his devotion to SJ. still devoted? to both women now?

February, 2021
bit more insight in the merry-go-round of their dating lives suggests anyone closest to SJ might be in danger of being next in line to be added to Potty’s list of concubines. That’s usually their forecast. It happened to Tess, who’s husband at the time was seduced away by Ruth, driving her into Potty’s waiting arms. Then when Ruth had proved herself worthy of following SJ’s orders and her manipulating intrigues down to the smallest detail, Tess was cast aside as BFF overnight in favour of Ruth, who was naturally awarded Potty. If I was Dana, very vocal about her wish of being SJ’s BFF, I would recount my cards (or look in the mirror). Also makes me wonder what Nutty is dreaming of….being the only way to climb the ladder in that brothel of a tit-show-shat-o.Ruthy wasn’t at the Tess wedding,

March, 2021
Just a simple correction: Ruth and SJ are really close friends. Ruth isn't very loved by other (female) visitors and friends and wannabee's (something with her voice being annoying for women, but ever so attractive for men).

April, 2021
Tess was Potty’s girlfriend before Ruth. They loathe each other. Tess’ husband Chris, the one she left for Potty, had his eyes set on Ruth too. That kind of rivalry is what makes SJ’s heart tick faster, she loves the drama of it.

April, 2021
please read

May, 2021
I agree, but like I said, a girl can dream and Ruth does. She's more interested in the commercial side of writing though, what it takes to write a bestseller, than actual literary qualities. She loooves to brag about how many copies of her work have been sold and to how many languages they are translated, always hinting towards the money side of things. It makes her the perfect candidate for being SJ's BFF.

Clara August 18, 2021
You're wrong. Ruth is as much of an opportunist as SJ is, really good in playing dumb and innocent. She finally landed Potty after being on the manhunt for years at SJ's shittoo. The woman at Lala absolutely dislike her for her slutty behavior, but not SJ, she has always applauded sluttyness.

Ruthy played dumb and innocent on the podcast about The Estate and where she got her idea for the book and inspiration for A and other character.

Sept 14,2021
Just read this entry.click below.

Clara Nov 2021 nobody wants to be around snorts
And they are, very unhappy that is. Nic Larkin does not do well with drama and Snorty being his bff's partner guarantees just that, the little drama queen plots and plans the stories they want to tell. It's why Larkin won't visit as much as in the old days. Same with Potty, although as I have come to understand it's mostly Ruth who doesn't like the twit. Her objective in coming to the shittoo has never been to become a character in SJ's soap. She sees SJ as her closest friend and wants to spent as much private time with her as possible. The relationship with Snorty has seriously downsized those moments as he is guarding her like a watch dog and hardly ever leaves her side.

The latest gossip I've heard, and I have to be careful and call it just that, gossip, even if two separate sources mentioned it without me asking, is that it was Snorty who gave C4 the official go ahead in mentioning his relation to the charlataine, as he was fed up with being kept in the dark and judged for his "we-talk". It would make sense, his position was mostly affected by the secrecy

December, 2021
Smart move to stay behind the camera. I know for a fact Ruthy does not trust SJ to keep her completely out of her vlogs and this way, she can control her own narrative. Unlike Snorts, she keeps quiet too, another plus. There will come a day that the super fans are going to ask questions about why Ruthy does not want to be filmed, so she better has a story ready.

January, 2022
Ruth might not like to be heard, she always makes sure she is. A loudmouth if ever there was one, always stoking fires when it's burning already. Maybe that's why SJ likes her: she can do with the heath. Stoking fires by writing The Estate after a falling out about Snorts, perhaps, or Potts And Fanny doing things on the down low?

March 2, 2022
This is about opinions on Snorts. Fanny pals think she is off her rocker being with Snorts.

“Behind her back, they all think that, yes. But in their face they will pretend to like the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe. Potty and Ruth have both expressed their dislike of him in public, not just once but several times. From what I've heard Snorty's presence during the SA trip was one of the main reasons Ruthy Writer did not join in the fun, she just can't stand the little twit. Stephanie Jarvis obviously knows about everybody's real sentiments when it comes to her lapdog, but keeps it from him and his fragile heart.”

Did something happen between Ruthywriter and Fanny/ Snorts, etc. after March and they are no longer close friends or friends? Was her decision not to film pissed off Fanny and Ruthy got tired of Snorts, Fanny’s unavailability, obsession with grifting, greed, etc.?

Clara called it in July, 2022

I doubt we will hear much from Ruthywriter ever again. Not until perhaps a vengeance book appears on the horizon.

March 2023 post by Clara
Stephanie Jarvis, as a rule she doesn't deviate from, feels threatened by all women, not just the ones better looking but all women. My own theory is somewhat different and is based on the fact that Ruth decided she doesn't want to be filmed by the charlataine. That certainly did not go down well with Stephanie Jarvis.

The Estate was first published October 26, 2023 containing a thinly veiled portrayal of Fanny and the Dumo.
What do you think about obsessed stalker fan Dephine who, in The Estate, locks A in a basement/ cellar to keep her hostage and wants to cohost videos with her and be her. Delphine, aka phi phi?

Ruthy saw herself as sister Erin who rescues A from stalker Delphine aka phi phi.

Ruthy wanted to expose Fanny in a backhanded way, try for a big commercial success, and have half of a book loosely already written from her experiences and observations of her former best pal, Stephanie Jarvis, Phi Phi, her on and off boyfriend Pottie, etc. Certainly explains some of her jubilant dancing in front of her book in bookstores across London, likely filmed by Pottie ( who is still devoted to Fanny in some weird way. They do share a live for easy money, luxurious travel, yearn for the chateau lifestyle, etc.)

What do you think?
200w (6).gif

middle-finger-fuck-you.gif

Ruth from Cathy Monte flog (2).png

Watch Ruth Kelly's reaction to Philip Janssen, it's cued @3:53...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How does phi phi have less hair on the top of his head in 2020 than he does now.,Click and watch about 20 seconds. I love this video

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I believe Fanny is not spending nearly what she says on jobs and that she is spending patreon funds on herself and her lifestyle. If she was using it to renovate and nothing else she is sticking to her end of the bargain.
I believe SJ does exactly that. She is going overboard with ridiculously expensive wallpaper, cornice and reproduction bassins coming out from patreon monies. Any of us could finish either of the rooms with wallpaper for a quarter of the price, but fanny wants the most expensive on the market and wants all of it!

She does not put any money from b&b or youtube into her own house. Instead she lives a luxuries life with travels. Renovation? Paid by grannies

• Heart
Somewhere, somehow, there's a place for this meme in the Lalande/PhiPhi narrative.
1702661330105.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly this.
I wouldn't be here, if Fanny was an honest person.
Same, but even if she was honest, I admit it's fun to talk tit too. There's so much fodder, there's no reason not to (her ridiculous lifestyle, histrionics, "boyfriend", fashion sense, decor style, cooking, social circle, etc. etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
interesting the adopt a star spiel that was there before is now gone or not easily found just straight to the shopping basket. :cool:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
7bc89b00-cf7a-4ad5-95d8-8cc936d49762_text.gif

Beccky Nater
3d
Unlike the esteemed Mr Dubey and other Patreons I will not be buying your little gold stars...whilst you are pictured gorging on luxury white truffes, showcasing a job lot of chairs from a Parisian Auction House and prancing around in new expensive cashmere. People in your employ are FREEZING...you know full well Nathan's team did not take a "pause". The fatality was Chrisophe Faye a local Sweep. You have diverted Amaury's skills constantly to deliberately stall him in completing the fireproof room (started in JUNE!!!). Amaury looks like he is ready to quit and is seething with you. You are playing "silly games" Stephanie and will win only "silly prizes". I have been blinded but the death of that poor Chimney Sweep opened my eyes.

Boegart Bibby
17h
@Beccky Nater - Why don't you use your real name. Based on the internet you only exist here. You are bitter and maybe need someone to talk it out with? I know this time of year can be hard for people who are alone. I volunteer to be a willing ear. "Don't surround yourself with yourself, Move on back two squares" -Yes

jimalu gott
12min
perhaps "real name" is former employee??? hadn't really thought about points Beccky Nater made, some truth there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly this.
I wouldn't be here, if Fanny was an honest person.
None of us would be
---
View attachment 2632039

Beccky Nater
3d
Unlike the esteemed Mr Dubey and other Patreons I will not be buying your little gold stars...whilst you are pictured gorging on luxury white truffes, showcasing a job lot of chairs from a Parisian Auction House and prancing around in new expensive cashmere. People in your employ are FREEZING...you know full well Nathan's team did not take a "pause". The fatality was Chrisophe Faye a local Sweep. You have diverted Amaury's skills constantly to deliberately stall him in completing the fireproof room (started in JUNE!!!). Amaury looks like he is ready to quit and is seething with you. You are playing "silly games" Stephanie and will win only "silly prizes". I have been blinded but the death of that poor Chimney Sweep opened my eyes.

Boegart Bibby
17h
@Beccky Nater - Why don't you use your real name. Based on the internet you only exist here. You are bitter and maybe need someone to talk it out with? I know this time of year can be hard for people who are alone. I volunteer to be a willing ear. "Don't surround yourself with yourself, Move on back two squares" -Yes

jimalu gott
12min
perhaps "real name" is former employee??? hadn't really thought about points Beccky Nater made, some truth there
Get in there, fight, fight, fight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I live in tornado land. I wasn’t trying to be insensitive. Back in the day we only had a siren that was activated after someone saw a funnel cloud. Where I live, the warning was after it came through unfortunately. Clarksville and Nashville have had some horrible storms come through in the last few years. But, the good news is there are better warning systems in place now. We have alerts sent directly to our phones hours ahead so we can be prepared. Glad he was ok. Injuries or death is awful to hear about. Fort Campbell is a large part that makes up Clarksville. I spent lots of time there with family living there and sisters stationed on base.
I was raised smack in the middle of tornado alley as a kid. The sound of that siren still raises the hair on my arms!

• Heart
Boegart Bibby
17h
If this is the same Boegart Bibby (I can't imagine there's more than 1), he's bitching about out of control spending, lack of action, and no accountability - sounds just like Lalande.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2632039

Beccky Nater
3d

Boegart Bibby
17h

jimalu gott
12min
Holy duck is this me old chum Bacon Eater for real? Are they still a patreon? Come to the dark side BaconEater Grifty forgives you ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This starts with Fanny price crackers. Snorts could make these - NOT a chance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2632039

Beccky Nater
3d

Boegart Bibby
17h

jimalu gott
12min
Becky has had an attack of conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bit more insight in the merry-go-round of their dating lives suggests anyone closest to SJ might be in danger of being next in line to be added to Potty’s list of concubines. That’s usually their forecast. It happened to Tess, who’s husband at the time was seduced away by Ruth, driving her into Potty’s waiting arms.
Oh..... then there are two sex pests at the Falling Down Castle !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2632039

Beccky Nater
3d

Boegart Bibby
17h

jimalu gott
12min
Perhaps the Bacon Hater has become a Fanny hater?!? We tattlers should set up a booth outside LieLande selling torches and pitchforks. Bet we’d do a brisk trade!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.