The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jumped up tw@t now adopts his mummy's giggly voice at 2.00 How long before he starts jump up and down excitedly, waving his arms about or breaks into a skippy run into shot? "Darling, (snort, snort). I love him sooo much.!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She might as well have put the title of last nights trite as This is no Christmas vlog this is a Grift advertising vlog.

Just duck off to Paris Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reading the comments she has got this trance like tribe to buy buy buy. The stars are nit eternal they last about 100 years:

iQg_2AB-Ji7Q4L3E9buMG0go=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@kennedyrain6667
4 hours ago
I have watched your channel for many years now and have dreamed of one day visiting. To be a part of the restoration history is such a dream. I adopted a star in the memory of my father and mother who I just recently lost and only three months apart from one another. Their love.. like the stars themselves was eternal. Thank you to all of you at Lalande for bringing me happiness even in my darkest of times.
emoji_u2763.png

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The family who purchases the Dump from the 3 grifters one day. Baghead, you are just as sleazy and complicit in the grifting star scam and other dishonest, shifty schemes your best friend and retirement companion, Fanny and her faux, dishonest, lying, loser boyfriend Snorts aka DelPHIne the Douche. By your silence and receipt of the benefits of the scams, you have implicitly complied, acquiesced, and agreed to be part of their dishonest, scummy, sleazy schemes to wrench money out of many, many people who could not afford to be scammed monetarily, emotionally, mentally, or psychologically. Also, wearing a bag on your head is cowardly, does not excuse your silence and compliance, and should be a sign to yourself that you are participating in something dishonest, sleazy, and shameful. Even your parents put bags over their faces, WTF? Wake up! Be a man, A real man who is honest, decent, and has integrity. Not a loser hiding his face behind shopping bags, grocery bags, etc.

example :

@juliebrown8381
22 minutes ago
View attachment 2632894will miss seeing Gerald at Christmas View attachment 2632895 Have the best Christmas Scotman I'm hoping to adopt a star after we get thru all the Christmas expenses. View attachment 2632896I've always wanted to send you something or just do something to say thank you for your wonderful vlogs so hopefully this may be a way we can be part of it as we will never afford a trip. I will always believe I should have been born in France
---

Have a wonderful trip!
---

Just like A in The Estate, nothing in her life is genuine. It is all staged and scripted to manipulate people for money, grifting presents, attention, etc. The truth is meaningless to con artist Stephanfraudie and her Dump co owners and the grifting porcelain fondler.
DelPHIne the douche 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I need to add that one to the list I added to our wiki 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she getting away with these timelines-Potts arrives but not seen again, Gerry comes but no one sees him leave. It is so apparent Christmas ain't happening at L Lande so why go through the motions it is pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, you definitely have piqued my curiosity. It's been on my Kindle for months. Now you have me interested in reading it- soley to see how Ruthy portrays Fanny 4 Flues "a fictional chateaulaine"! :ROFLMAO:
i wonder if there’s an audiobook version.

• Haha
The raised floor in the Cha-faux bathroom is a real tripping hazard waiting to happen. It may be hiding plumbing or leveling the floor but wait til someone trips.

View attachment 2632647
Mr Spratts words 'bleeping raised floor, what a bleeping mess'. He thinks maybe a freestanding bath is going in on the tiled surface and that it's going to be horribly tight on space. He absolutely hates it when customers ask for a job like that. There's no hand basin in yet is there? I don't watch their channel.

• Heart
here is the audio book

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The entire interview of Ruthy is only 6 minutes or so. Ruthy talks like a child, like FRK. The entire interview is full of “ interesting” info:

this is a super exciting
0:32
moment for us because Ruth actually
0:34
wrote a large part of the novel here at
0:36
Lalande I

Lalande I was inspired by my state in a
0:39
vineyard in Provence I wanted to
0:40
continue the French theme so I couldn't
0:42
think of a better place than this
0:43
wonderful Chateau to write it and for
0:45
writers this is the best retreat because
0:48
you have so much space so much freedom
0:51
you can wander around when you get
0:53
clogged up and your words don't flow and
0:57
then you write again which is why I
0:58
actually write a lot of my books here

You must click and listen to 1 minute of video, including qwhere Fanny exclaims, other than the romance, this sounds like my life!

---
🤮🤮🤮Here is the video:
I lasted until Potts spoke and then I said duck off and switched off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.