The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of adopting a Star ...... that money would have been better spent in a Cancer institution that specializes on cancer research !!!
Sebastian hit the nail on the head when he said people have to be 'invested' to give money, and that's what all these gullible dickheads are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh forking cheese on toast, the majority of this vlog was pious Fanny (suddenly having found Jesus- beeyatch, please, you used the chapel for all sorts of random shite that was sacreligious- a dining venue, storage, anti-Christ photo shoots, hide-and-seek liquor storage, etc.) pleads for everyone to help save the chapel and purchase a star, as it is so expensive. All the while telling us how she HAS to go to on holiday to Paris to celebrate Snorts' Mum's birthday at Versailles. Who the actual FORK thinks "Oh poor Stephanie! Let me open up my wallet to you?" SMH, but there are those that still do not GET it- you are being conned! The Shitoo still has no heat, the discount dog is being abandoned to Chantal and Steven (who are probably not even staying there, as they stated at the beginning, "When we arrived this morning..."), and I suspect the only person even staying at the Shitoo is FRK (who has no car to escape!) My arse that Fanny and Snorts are only going for a few days- I am guessing a week.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Who believes Snorts’ mother requested to go to Versailles to see this apartment. Bullshit. The gruesome twosome wanted an excuse to flee the Dump and Ratso and go to Paris.
Fanny and Snorts are likely headed to several auction previews and/or collecting purchased lots. It's their regular routine now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Here is the restoration of the apartment of Madam Barry at Versailles. Enjoy. Who believes Snorts’ mother requested to go to Versailles to see this apartment. Bullshit. The gruesome twosome wanted an excuse to flee the Dump and Ratso and go to Paris. I am appalled that Ratso is not allowed to go to Versailles. Don’t they know 50% discount Ratso may be royalty?

---
@jackwilliams9114
9 minutes ago
I adopted three stars in honor of my Mother, Grandmother, and my Aunt G. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to the chapel restoration.

joanies6778
8 minutes ago (edited)
Adopting a star is brilliant! I'd love to adopt a 6 pointed star, but cannot until Feb. I love that you manifested this reno of the chapel to preserve it for many generations.
It will be beautiful once the restoration is complete.
Stephanie is going to pick up renovation and restoration design tips because she certainly isn't getting any from magazines and coffee table books.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh forking cheese on toast, the majority of this vlog was pious Fanny (suddenly having found Jesus- beeyatch, please, you used the chapel for all sorts of random shite that was sacreligious- a dining venue, storage, anti-Christ photo shoots, hide-and-seek liquor storage, etc.) pleads for everyone to help save the chapel and purchase a star, as it is so expensive. All the while telling us how she HAS to go to on holiday to Paris to celebrate Snorts' Mum's birthday at Versailles. Who the actual FORK thinks "Oh poor Stephanie! Let me open up my wallet to you?" SMH, but there are those that still do not GET it- you are being conned! The Shitoo still has no heat, the discount dog is being abandoned to Chantal and Steven (who are probably not even staying there, as they stated at the beginning, "When we arrived this morning..."), and I suspect the only person even staying at the Shitoo is FRK (who has no car to escape!) My arse that Fanny and Snorts are only going for a few days- I am guessing a week.
The gruesome twosome have all that grifted star money to spend in Paris.
---
juleso8149
10 minutes ago
One star adopted from Australia, for my father :) one day to visit!

@gailgoldys3706
12 minutes ago
I got one love it

daphneerler8496
13 minutes ago
Thank you Stephanie for persevering in the restoration of your beautiful chapel offer to buy a star is so timely, as my beloved eldest sister Joyce Mary ( we were a family of 10 children raised and educated in Bangalore South India 0f Anglo Indian descent) passed away on 29 November this year in Perth Western Australia. I now live in Melbourne Australia. When I saw your offer today I just knew I wanted a star on your chapel vault to represent her time on earth- she was a living angel. I have been following you for many years and wish you all a truly Joyous, Safe and Happy Christmas and New Year

@cwatson3495
14 minutes ago
I have been waiting for the star campaign to begin, I picked a star from the St Joseph constellation so I wouldn’t forget which one I could look for! This is an amazingly thoughtful way to bring so many of your loyal subscribers into feeling that we too, in a very small part, have done something tangible toward the restoration work on this chapel. It’s my honor to be a tiny part of this project
---
gailgoldys3706
3 minutes ago
Hi tried to adopt a star but it won't add to the cart It wasn't sold out please let me know why???

IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM THE DUMP

@TheChateauDiaries

31 seconds ago
Hiya! That’s so weird! Could you please refresh the page and try again? If you’re still having problems, please send us an email at shop@chateaudelalande.com
emoji_u2764.png
️ - Philip
---
@judyrocks1000
24 minutes ago
How do I Adopt a star.

@TheChateauDiaries

17 minutes ago
Hi Judy! You can go to https://shop.chateaudelalande.com - choose the constellation of the Saint you'd like your star to be in - choose the size of the star (4, 5 or 6 pointed) and fill in your dedication (or you can put 'Anonymous' if you prefer) and proceed to check-out. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to email us at shop@chateaudelalande.com
emoji_u2764.png
️ - Philip
---
NatiHerron
25 minutes ago
Purchased a St Joseph star for my mom
---
jackwilliams9114
45 minutes ago
I adopted three stars in honor of my Mother, Grandmother, and my Aunt G. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to the chapel restoration.
---
@normasaldivar8645
1 minute ago
I have donated for four stars. My father always claimed that his family had French in his ancestry. It appears we very well may have, so I hope our four stars are there in his memory. Also, I’m so happy to help you realize your dream. Thank you for being there for me during the pandemic and during recent tragedies. You always make me feel joy.
---
Lsrising9
1 minute ago
I wonder why Lancelot isn’t allowed to tunnel under the pillows?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The gruesome twosome have all that grifted star money to spend in Paris.
---
juleso8149
10 minutes ago

@gailgoldys3706
12 minutes ago
I got one love it

daphneerler8496
13 minutes ago
Thank you Stephanie for persevering in the restoration of your beautiful chapel offer to buy a star is so timely, as my beloved eldest sister Joyce Mary ( we were a family of 10 children raised and educated in Bangalore South India 0f Anglo Indian descent) passed away on 29 November this year in Perth Western Australia. I now live in Melbourne Australia. When I saw your offer today I just knew I wanted a star on your chapel vault to represent her time on earth- she was a living angel. I have been following you for many years and wish you all a truly Joyous, Safe and Happy Christmas and New Year

@cwatson3495
14 minutes ago
I have been waiting for the star campaign to begin, I picked a star from the St Joseph constellation so I wouldn’t forget which one I could look for! This is an amazingly thoughtful way to bring so many of your loyal subscribers into feeling that we too, in a very small part, have done something tangible toward the restoration work on this chapel. It’s my honor to be a tiny part of this project
Shite, that woman can't even produce the accounts that @Luna20 has been asking for for YEARS! How on earth is she going to keep the stars straight for those who donate? How many Patreons have even received their "elusive postcard" at this point? (Inserts sound of crickets here.) Sorry Fanny, I have a better return rate on CDs and stocks (remember those panels in the Grand Salon that would have all of the Patreon names put upon? What ever happened of that? :ROFLMAO: ) Fanny is akin to the Nigerian Prince!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who believes Snorts’ mother requested to go to Versailles to see this apartment. Bullshit. The gruesome twosome wanted an excuse to flee the Dump and Ratso and go to Paris.
Those two shopaholics are off to Paris for Chrissie Shopping ...... its like a moth to a flame at that time of year!
No Gracie - I do not think his Mother wanted that ...... she is probably wanting a dinner at the Ritz etc on Other Peoples Money !!!

* Sorry but I cannot see any improvement on Fanny's Face with that beauty thingy ! :rolleyes:
---
juleso8149
10 minutes ago
Jules...... is this your Crazy Aussie Cuz ???? :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@cwatson3495
14 minutes ago
A perfect example of subscriber emotional investment . . . hook, line and sinker.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
sindysimms4001
14 minutes ago
Yay! I adopted my star, now I can be a part of LaLande and saving the chapel.

audriscarborough9309
8 minutes ago
I am honored to adopt a star! The Chapel is a beautiful work of art, and craftsmanship, not to mention the love and faith, that it must hold in it's walls. The Craftsmanship and work that the men are doing is superb! You and Philip ( all the la Lande family) are the apidimy of what kindness and love are! I feel, the Chapel being funded by so many different people, from different faiths, different parts of the world, is just adding to the amazing beauty and history of the Chapel. It also gives me hope in these troubled times. People can and do come together for a common goal, there is love. You, Philip, and the rest of the la Lande family, I wish you love, health and happiness throughout the Holiday's and into the New Year! With hope, Audri
---
user-io1qn4hs7s
15 minutes ago
I adopted two stars in memory of my parents and my father and mother-in-law. Loved being to do something in their memory especially at this time of year. Almost like being able to give them a Christmas present. Thank you so much for giving us this lovely opportunity to make such a gift for those we have lost.
---
A perfect example of subscriber emotional investment . . . hook, line and sinker.
The little orphan princess has played the captain save a ho card her entire life.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What could have possibly caused friction between that young couple in love? Is Ruthless Ruthywriter coming for a slumber party at the Dump and Fanny has not finished decorating the Christmas tree for her room?
My guess is Fanny is flying south for Christmas tonight (via London or Dubai) :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
BINGO! I thought the same thing, hence the very late video.
Potts was on the video and he left the Dump soon after eating his white truffles and preparing the grifting star site complete with the photos he took during the chapel grift scenes. I believe the gruesome twosome are already at their vacation destination ( on an island with Hanni?) and that the Versailles trip was probably filmed the last time they were in Paris ( even on their way to get discount Ratso in Germany) or a week or so ago. They never tell the truth. The Versailles footage could be old footage from January, 2023. They have been to Versailles a couple times this year already. The Madam suite has been reopened since fall of 2022.

Fanny also has to get out of France so she will not exceed her 180 days in France. Perhaps they are in London meeting up with jumping jack Hanni to go on a grifted vacation with the spritely elf.
---
I misread the comment below to say, “I look forward to visiting it EVERY day.” What are the Dump crew going to do with crazed fans who make the pilgrimage to the Chapel to see “their” star?

user-ne8ml8sh4t
12 minutes ago
I was so thrilled to adopt a star. I look forward to visiting it one day
---
Disgusting.

hopegrable
1 minute ago
I'm SO HAPPY that you've already made it to $60K in just a week!!! A Christmas miracle indeed

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Launching it? She already sold most of the stars. Now the poor chatelaine will have to release some more. Well played, Grifter!

View attachment 2632808
I’m not disinterested in seeing how the chapel is when it’s restored but I noticed she was cutting the restorer off when he was saying it’s harder to fund a private chapel than one that’s open to the public. Because this chapel is never going to be seen by anybody other than guests and the residents of Le Lande so it’s benefiting who? And who are the future generations, anybody, anybody lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is what I wrote in the last thread, how tiresome that we have to give her filming ideas constantly!

(Isn't it interesting that her religious loonies don't see the sinful way she lives. Her lifestyle is so un-Christian, and it is all in plain sight. Her bought for clicks religiosity is shameful.)

Now she is doing the pale faced, pious tit. Until you live it Stephanie Jarvis, your cunning words mean nothing. As a Buddhist nun said at a retreat I was attending to a head, swaying, closed eyed fool, " You can stop looking all pious right now, it won't help you!"

• Heart
I'm signing off for the next 3 weeks fellow Tattlers. Flying to Edinburgh on Sunday night to spend Christmas and New Years (Hogmanay) with my son DIL and grandsons in their new forever home just purchased. It'll be a new area to explore for me and it's near IKEA! 😂 After 15 years of visiting them in town it'll be an adjustment but I'm thrilled that they are finally settled. They do have a lovely garden though and can't wait to see what's growing in it. I'll be keeping an eye on here when I can. In the meantime, I wish everyone a Happy Chanukah, Merry/Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May we all see better times in 2024! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m not disinterested in seeing how the chapel is when it’s restored but I noticed she was cutting the restorer off when he was saying it’s harder to fund a private chapel than one that’s open to the public. Because this chapel is never going to be seen by anybody other than guests and the residents of Le Lande so it’s benefiting who? And who are the future generations, anybody, anybody lol 😂
The family who purchases the Dump from the 3 grifters one day. Baghead, you are just as sleazy and complicit in the grifting star scam and other dishonest, shifty schemes your best friend and retirement companion, Fanny and her faux, dishonest, lying, loser boyfriend Snorts aka DelPHIne the Douche. By your silence and receipt of the benefits of the scams, you have implicitly complied, acquiesced, and agreed to be part of their dishonest, scummy, sleazy schemes to wrench money out of many, many people who could not afford to be scammed monetarily, emotionally, mentally, or psychologically. Also, wearing a bag on your head is cowardly, does not excuse your silence and compliance, and should be a sign to yourself that you are participating in something dishonest, sleazy, and shameful. Even your parents put bags over their faces, WTF? Wake up! Be a man, A real man who is honest, decent, and has integrity. Not a loser hiding his face behind shopping bags, grocery bags, etc.

example :

@juliebrown8381
22 minutes ago
emoji_u1f622.png
will miss seeing Gerald at Christmas
emoji_u1f384.png
Have the best Christmas Scotman I'm hoping to adopt a star after we get thru all the Christmas expenses.
emoji_u1f389.png
I've always wanted to send you something or just do something to say thank you for your wonderful vlogs so hopefully this may be a way we can be part of it as we will never afford a trip. I will always believe I should have been born in France
---
I'm signing off for the next 3 weeks fellow Tattlers. Flying to Edinburgh on Sunday night to spend Christmas and New Years (Hogmanay) with my son DIL and grandsons in their new forever home just purchased. It'll be a new area to explore for me and it's near IKEA! 😂 After 15 years of visiting them in town it'll be an adjustment but I'm thrilled that they are finally settled. They do have a lovely garden though and can't wait to see what's growing in it. I'll be keeping an eye on here when I can. In the meantime, I wish everyone a Happy Chanukah, Merry/Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May we all see better times in 2024! ❤
Have a wonderful trip!
---
This is what I wrote in the last thread, how tiresome that we have to give her filming ideas constantly!

(Isn't it interesting that her religious loonies don't see the sinful way she lives. Her lifestyle is so un-Christian, and it is all in plain sight. Her bought for clicks religiosity is shameful.)

Now she is doing the pale faced, pious tit. Until you live it Stephanie Jarvis, your cunning words mean nothing. As a Buddhist nun said at a retreat I was attending to a head, swaying, closed eyed fool, " You can stop looking all pious right now, it won't help you!"
Just like A in The Estate, nothing in her life is genuine. It is all staged and scripted to manipulate people for money, grifting presents, attention, etc. The truth is meaningless to con artist Stephanfraudie and her Dump co owners and the grifting porcelain fondler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If this whole Lalande thing doesn’t work out, Fanny has a career as a used car salesman, a tv evangelist, or selling Joan Rivers jewels on The Shopping Channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.