The Chateau Diaries #254 The Chatelaine de Shopping let The Kat out of the bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before PhiPhi came into the scene, SJ was VERY likely in a lesbian relationship with Marie. I have a sneaky feeling that SJ also had something going on with Hanni. Perhaps, living in Lalande with all of SJ's former and current lovers coming and going was too much weight for Marie's mind to bear, hence the mental breakdown! But this news about Kat and Marie is a revelation!

View attachment 2304692
View attachment 2304693

We've always had a hunch that SJ and PhiPhi are pansexuals.
[/QUO
I love my Brits, but culinary anything is not your forte in my experience. That's not to say there aren't good British chefs out there, or some British folk who are great cooks, just so that compared with other cultures, in my experience, you settle with some sad, bland and questionable dishes for the most part.

My flatmate thought he hacked life by boiling his chicken breast in water with a stock cube. I suggested he might try the radical step of seasoning the chicken instead...Can I just say he eats boiled chicken breast and "boil in a bag" white rice everyday? I can't think of a more bland meal. The chicken, or the rice are not the problem, it's the combo he chooses :LOL:
Don't know when you last lived in Blighty but I would say we now have some of the best restaurants in the world and most people would not eat a boiled chicken breast. Next time you are over let me cook for you and change your mind-I too hate bland

• Heart
Reactions: 24
THIS is what progress looks like!
Stephanie has had 20 years........Greg's had 4 (and estimates another 4 more to complete).
@manwithahammer on Instagram, no YouTube.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2306171
Brookhall
20 hours ago
I am now a Patreon off the Château Dairies a small one for I support 3 other Chateau’s. Can someone please tell me how I watch Patreon exclusive video every Wednesday I am on the page but it is still showing last weeks.
TheChateauDiaries
19 hours ago
Hello Brook! This week’s Patreon video will exceptionally be on Friday, from a mystery location! Thank you so much for your support ❤
Wanna bet Brook is another dump alias trying to give the illusion that fraudy fanny is winning over some of Dans new subscribers? :devilish:😉🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am not concerned by people's sexual preferences.
People are who they are.
What I don't like is the deceit at La Lande about who fucks who, or who is in a relationship.
They must maintain the charade as viewers would find the reality unpalatable.
Consequently, maintaining the pretence that life at the chateau is all love, laughter and straight has become vital to the vlog's success.
I did not mean to imply preference, sorry it came off that way. I agree. I guess it is about the deceit of the relationships? I just prefer honesty. If I wanted to indulge into multiple sex partners I would and it really is no business of mine who does what where/when/how. I would just appreciate people being real.
I must remember it is all about the $$$ and if fraud is required to attain it... then some have no issues with it. I will admit I was emotionally invested in the CD and felt a bit betrayed when coming to terms with the reality of the frauds. Just seems to get deeper as time goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes well, but that’s HRH Marie, Queen of Romania. She was always fabulous!
Hard to fault Mama Răniților.
---
I’m from NZ and did a multi country Euro trip a few years back. I ate in some very, very nice places. However, three meals of the five best meals I had were in Britain. Just saying. In almost every town of any size in the UK there are good restaurants. I think Britain has been able to incorporate far more of the yummy ( to me) modern international fusion style into their food. The French and Italians in particular seem to be so much more traditional in the way they eat. The French win the cheese war hands down and Tapas is the best way to eat altogether. 🧀
I will give you that, the restaurants here are really good. What people cook in their homes...whole other story.
---
Don't know when you last lived in Blighty but I would say we now have some of the best restaurants in the world and most people would not eat a boiled chicken breast. Next time you are over let me cook for you and change your mind-I too hate bland
I live in the UK. And I agree, the restaurants are good. It was more what people cook and eat in their homes that I was baffled by, especially when you have access to so many world foods, spices, condiments and produce, both local and imported.

In saying that, I have had good meals cooked by friends, but they have been rare. Instead I have become the main cook among my friendship group. As one friend and co-worker eloquently put it: "It (cooking) is one of your few redeeming qualities".
---
I have the feeling he might have some type of Asperge, something in the spectrum maybe, and that is out in the open now.
Selmar is clearly a very sensitive person, we can see that in the way he talks and takes care of animals and things. He got serious hurt by the people of LieLand. He trusted some of that people would have his back, they didn’t, he can’t hold anything back because he doesn’t know how. Unless someone tells him what he can and what can not be said in social media. He didn’t even remember he had a NDA in place until someone made him put down his videos.
I don't think the NDA was what caused him to take down the videos or that it was used to achieve that (probably because there isn't one, not in a legal sense). Selmar said he was asked in the first instance by Isabelle, and he has some affection left for her, so he complied. As for the second instance, he said he was asked by Stephanie, and we have seen he has some affection left for her as well. He seems to think Nasty and Snorts are the root of all evil there and that Fanny and Isabelle are just innocently unaware of the extent of their depravity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This episode is a little too Philip heavy. He walks around like it is his Chateau and I question why Stephanie lets him talk that way (as if he owns it). I think it may be due to her knowing, deep down, that is why he is in a relationship with her. She is not naive, despite appearances, she clearly know that is what he is really in the relationship for, so she lets him think it is his, without having any legal claim on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Dan was verbally, mentally, and emotionally abusive to Annalise. He was extremely dismissive of her, even in the first visit to the crispy chateau. I don’t think he wanted children and felt tied down once he had a taste of YouTube notoriety and watched Stephanie rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing primarily jack tit in renovations and restorations, and traveling, shopping, and drinking non stop. He experienced the hedonistic Dump lifestyle, likely screwed around with several people who have resided at the Dump, and wants the money and notoriety that Stephanie luckily received. He, like the other Dump crew members, want her lifestyle and money.

Selmar posted in the Chateau wrapup comment section that Dan was complaining about Anna Lise being lazy and not doing any work around the house.

I understand that it would be unpopular in this forum to post any information that we may have received from Clara. However, in light of Selmars disclosures over the past couple of days, I just wanted to bring up that Clara had spoken about Dan being involved in some really disgusting things at the dump or something to that effect. Is it possible that Dan was involved in some type of sexual relationships with both men and women at the dump? I don’t believe Amaury would be involved in a relationship with another male, but there are several men who either reside or visit the dump, who enjoy the company of men, and/or men/women. Do you think Dan ever did anything sexual with Khillip at the dump ( whether while drunk or sober or Khillip, himself, and another female? I wonder if any of the dump residents routinely used ecstasy, or any other substance in order to encourage other members or visitors to engage in sexual activities?

I just remember how Marie describe her first impression of the dump and dump crew, as an eyes wide, shut vibe. They seem to swap sexual partners easily and frequently,
I don't think any of the alleged cheating had to involve homosexual relationships in order to garner the "disgusting" label from OG Clara Burnett. Indeed, any affairs at the Dump, which would disrespect his partner and affect his very young children, would be fitting of that descriptor.

The farmhouse is a party and sex pad. We have been saying this since the early threads, although back then we didn't have much first hand proof of it, but more so OG Clara's intel about the plethora of volunteers and Fanny's friends engaging in questionable behaviour.

Reactions: 11
It could be because I'm in a bad mood today...
It could be because sir snorts-alot won't stop saying "Amaury and I" as if he's some sort of bleeping wonder child engineer...

But it was at this precise moment when I slammed my laptop close and chose to instead eat a massive bowl of Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream. I hope my laptop is ok, I don't dare to check! 😅

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 12.58.18.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It could be because I'm in a bad mood today...
It could be because sir snorts-alot won't stop saying "Amaury and I" as if he's some sort of bleeping wonder child engineer...

But it was at this precise moment when I slammed my laptop close and chose to instead eat a massive bowl of Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream. I hope my laptop is ok, I don't dare to check! 😅

View attachment 2306377
OMG! It looks like he’s singing an aria! What a diva! 😆

IMG_5513.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🧵Snorty is a toad-le weirdo!🐸 I can’t watch him anymore!

I think he is still banging FRK. Selmar, so glad you told your truth. Does anyone else think Dan & Annmarie had a falling out?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t see Amaury being anything but hetero-normative. I can see him as being open to a potential dom/sub type of experience after a little too much drink. Amaury being the sub in this instance. He very much needs to be bossed, possibly mommy issues.
And now I think I know why he got out of the crazy bin

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know how I like Jello? Because I do, sometimes, like Jello - but only one flavor, black cherry.
I make it up with slightly less water so it is extra firm (that sounds dirty, huh?) then, when it's ready (preferably, overnight) I take a fork through the pan and break it all apart, not so fine like you would if you were making a granita, but just enough to break up the solid mass of jello.
Then, I add another hated item I don't normally use - Cool Whip! I've tried it with real whipped cream and it doesn't work so well. I mix some Cool Whip into the broken up Jello until there are small chunks of Jello evenly distributed throughout. I spoon some out into a clear dessert glass (it always tastes better in a clear glass - LOL!) and top it with crushed Amaretti cookies....sometimes, I even crush the cookies and put it INTO the concoction itself or make a parfait out of it.

I don't make this for guests, just for myself and husband (who always says it is not his favorite, but once he has a couple of bites, wonders where it's been all his life!). And only maybe a couple of times a year!
Cherries and almond flavor is the bomb. Not everybody knows this. What a brilliant combo, black cherry Jello, Cool Whip and the real genius touch of crushed amaretti. Good one. And pretty too.
This is what I cooked today.
MC was a recovering alcoholic whose favorite meal was coffee and coffee cake. This one, minus the vanilla and with her suggested alternative additions of 1 t @ mace and nutmeg, 1/2 c currants, 1 c raisins, is really, really granny cooking at its best. Like Jello.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if the sad passing of the scholarship recipient have anything to do with that half-assed scholarship??? Studies have shown that scholarships for poverty level students that do not include housing, food,and books and materials aren't effective... The family has no extra funds to cover these expenses... That whole situation was more exploitatiion than charity...
Most likely. Below, comments about the struggles of the scholarships' recipient, first by the head of the institute she was studying at (comments now removed), and another post by the recipient herself, written only a couple of months before her passing was announced.

1689279570844.png

1689279439187.png

In addition, Snorts' attempts at gaslighting the public and wiping their hands clean of the matter, after her death was announced and the above posts became known.

1689279649075.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This episode is a little too Philip heavy. He walks around like it is his Chateau and I question why Stephanie lets him talk that way (as if he owns it). I think it may be due to her knowing, deep down, that is why he is in a relationship with her. She is not naive, despite appearances, she clearly know that is what he is really in the relationship for, so she lets him think it is his, without having any legal claim on it.
Snorts really thinks he's the lord of the manor. Reconfiguring the rooms upstairs, what about the heating. Reinstating a window, I wonder if that will require permission. God he's an insufferable bore. More peachicks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.