The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey hey hey @graciemckitten just watch it so do I. A wine fridge in the kitchen and a beer fridge in the garage. And jolly handy they are too.
I was waiting to see who else had one before putting my hand up! Wine fridge here too. Not enough room for food AND wine and beer in the same fridge. And things like Grappa, Limoncella and Vodka kept in the freezer. Tchin, tchin.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That FB page is something else, I may have to come off it soon as I feel the strong urge to get on there and let rip. They are completely OUT TO LUNCH CRAZY FUCKERS.

They were promoting someone's book on there the other day and a person commented what the hell it had to do with the Chateau (quite rightly). This was the point the gates of hell opened up and not only were they chastised for using the word hell (they should come on here we'd teach them much better expletives), then Kirsty and Hoppy or whatever his name is waded in. It's Escape to Chateau de Laland and More, emphasis on more so they can talk about anything else but only so long as it's OK with The Gibbon.

Yes, Kirsty and partner are full blown members of the Brenda Gibbons Appreciation Society, old Bren is regularly phoning her up.
797b843b-a029-44bb-8586-a78119094159_text.gif

Jason Dubey potty SJ.jpg
Brenda Gibbons.png

👇 From yesterday's CD's live chat...
Jason Dubey Is anyone here a member of Escape to Chateau de Lalande and More on Facebook?
Dennis Patrick @Jason Dubey, I don't do Facebook.
Amanda Oosthuizen We must try and boost Stefanies subscribers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
*The heating is an issue...the accident was tragic...but, it could have been worse. The matter will be resolved*.
Brenda you really are a bleeping know fuckall tit EXPLAIN your reasoning.

@JackSpratt Yes, Kirsty and partner are full blown members of the Brenda Gibbons Appreciation Society, old Bren is regularly phoning her up.

So now as far as I'm concerned, Kirsty is fair game in my book.

Any of the fuckers that return time and time again are fair game. They know what she is, they know what is happening but continue to enable her to fool the gullible sycophants. Or they are equally as greedy and want a slice of the money pie. Think Dan & Viv. Anyone who continues to visit that shithole, stay at that shithole or invites the shittooline to stay with them or to holiday with them is just as immoral as she is.
I don't think it gets worse than someone dying Brenda you cloven hooved troll

• Heart
Reactions: 38
AND THIS IS KIDS HOW YOU LAUNDER MONEY:

one could buy 8100 eur worth of 50 eur star in barromeo
the number keeps increasing but the money doesnt allow you to go higher and then it adjust the number of starts to 170 max
View attachment 2629757

4500 eur in virgin mary (not sure how many were already bought

View attachment 2629771

when i checked the borromeo for 100 against virgin in like 5 minutes it was down to 1000 eur so the rest was bought?
but you can buy 20000 eur or borromeo for 100

View attachment 2629773

BUY FAKE GOODS FOR ANY AMOUNT AND YOU END UP WITH CLEAN MONEY
Good idea but she doesn’t have any money to launder, because she has spent it all.
Besides that does she actually launder anything? Not clothes from the thrift store, not her hair, not her house, and I suspect not herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
one can buy 2800 eur in one go of 6point star, it doesnt go higher than that even though the number of stars in the cart increases
View attachment 2629753
I think this could turn out to be a botched job and a real disaster for the greedy beggar. Many people will want to know exactly which stars are theirs. A lot of them could well travel to France expecting to see the stars and even if the B & B is full or not open, they may well stay elsewhere and just turn up thinking they have a perfect right to do this after helping to save the chapel. Even if it's not officially open to the public, if they turn up without forewarning, she could not easily refuse them entrance. They will want to see the exact stars that they adopted. I can well imagine her, Potty, and Snorty making a real mess of recording the names and, if they run out of stars, they may start allocating more than one name to each star. If people turn up and are shown a star that is not the one they had been expecting, having seen the record, which presumably she will have sent to them (?), they will be very cross. They will be even crosser if they then discover that the star they wanted to dedicate to their deceased loved one, is shared with another person. It could all be very chaotic, knowing our chatelaine, and very upsetting for the Patrons. She really should also indicate to them exactly how much money is being spent on the chapel and what each chapel project will cost. What's the chance of that happening? I wonder if this could be the start of her downfall. Whenever that does happen, and it certainly should, one thing is certain, she will be the master of her own fate. She may have succeeded thus far, but she is giving herself away more frequently these days and such a careless, chaotic and disorganised woman cannot surely survive for ever. It could all turn out to be rather amusing, one can only hope!
---
They both kind of fling themselves at people like small children. It looks like an act of desperation and it looks staged, not like love or real passion. They just don't look like two adults who love each other. The fact that they even do it on camera is telling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In Brenda's world, it would have been worse if it was a Lalander that died, based on her previous post about Mhakotso.
988f8717-866b-4ca6-8a79-964c8f18b0e1_text.gif

Thank you, @LadyRed ❤

1702578762160.png

1702578799456.png

1702578563601.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
My guess is that she is inferring that both men that fell and were injured that day could have died.No one talks about the second man injured in the accident.
I know that but to his family it is incredibly insensitive, the wording is callous and quite frankly wrong xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder what's up at the shittoo that they have to purchase flashlights.

With all their hens, why do they need eggs??? Thank God, at least they're buying handsoap.

torches.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know that but to his family it is incredibly insensitive, the wording is callous and quite frankly wrong xxx
Brendas words are appalling she should be ashamed. Let's face it she thinks everything / everyone CHMN related is /are the best thing and can
do no wrong, she proves time and time again she is yet another member of the Fanny clueless club

• Heart
Brenda to the rescue.... mistress of the understatement. *The accident was tragic, and could have been worse.* .

Her latest offering

#Believe me I understand fully, you can only please some of the people some of the time..& never all of the people all of the time!!!
During this year many of our members have expressed their opinions on The Chateau Diaries, the content & what topics they preferred.
During the summer I really thought some of you were going to need worked on (defibbrillator), so bad were the panic attacks when Stephanie decided to cut back on the vlogs.
Many of you have said you missed the "old" format, during covid when most vlogs followed the actual daily life at Lalande.
So here we are, in receipt of daily vlogs, mainly from the chateau, & still we are not happy.
Whilst the format of Advent is a little different, they are trying to keep the show interesting & not repetitive...if you want to re-experience the christmas cake baking..go & check out the previous episodes...etc...that is the great thing about You Tube. Y ou can watch past episodes & mix them with the new.
If Stephanie bakes the Christmas cake every year..the comments are going to be.."Oh not that again" etc
Someone wanted to see more trees being decorated..remember a few rooms are not in use this year, so there will be less, but at the same time loads.
We are seeing the chateau as it is being set up this year for Christmas,all the viewers have been invited into the Lalande families lives at the Chateau to experience & hopefully enjoy their prep for the festive season. This is real lives...in a lived in home, it is not a film studio with dozens of people supplying different elements of the publication.....sometimes in are eagerness I think we lose sight of that.
As for comments about Amaury etc being grumpy or moody...sometimes we have to walk in peoples shoes before we can make comment.
I know for sure..if I was doing a vlog of my family life....it would be full of bleeps, feck offs & loud exasperations of MOM..in a similar tone of Isabelle when she says.."Stephaneeee" There would be kids having hissy fits & adults having bigger ones...because that is what family life is like. Some mornings we waken up feeling yuk..or something goes wrong and we could chew glass....before you remark if someone is grumpy..look at the full picture.
How difficult is it to be trying to get on with your work....when Stephanie lands to vlog you..which not only keeps you back ..you lose your concentration on the job in hand....all in all its frustrating...but..you have to smile for the camera because all these lovely followers will slate me if I don't!!!
Please, embrace the vlogs we are receiving daily, if there are elements you are missing..I do understand....watch previous advent series.
*The heating is an issue...the accident was tragic...but, it could have been worse. The matter will be resolved*. But there is no point harping on about it....that will not change the situation...for now they have to go with the facilities they have & hopefully the new year will bring new tidings to all.
If Stephanie produced a vlog lasting 10/15mins concentrating on 1 topic..ie the garden..decorating a tree..the editing would be less intense..because she wants to show you as many different snippets from each day as she can, that process is more time consuming. Trying to keep things fluid etc.
Don't forget they also need "private me time"
I think someone should do a vlog of Stephanie from she gets up till she goes to bed.#

Does she ever get out of bed for more than 5 minutes...
Brenda can just duck all the way off. Stephanie's keeping things fluid? Is that what we're now calling clobbered together videos from months and months worth of cutting room floor scenes? Are we calling the mocking of religious beliefs, buying loads and loads of "stuff" while claiming to be so poor, you can't afford to take care of your own chapel's ceiling "keeping things fluid" - despite a year's worth of free flowing Patreon money that has been spent on nothing renovation related? The only possible thing fluid in Stephanie Jarvis' life are her fake boyfriend and her capacity to lie about everything.

Let's not forget the fact that Stephanie Jarvis is a con. I speak for myself, but I wouldn't have given a crap about her stupid vlogs, beyond the very small amount of interest they provided during a time when the entire world was shut down over Covid. I would have moved on, like I've done countless other vlogs, were it not for the fact that Stephanie was and is continuing to live off others to support her lifestyle. If that's all she was doing, I'd look the other way on that, too, except for the fact that she lies, manipulates and then lies some more to accomplish it.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for any of them anymore, all the hangers on and enablers are just as bad. You reap what you sow, you ugly old cow. And that goes for you, too, Brenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
that's not a shattlaine on 1st pictrue, is she?
---
My guess is that she is inferring that both men that fell and were injured that day could have died.No one talks about the second man injured in the accident.
i think she's saying that it would be much worse if someone of the lalande "family" died. that's their excuse to look away and move on in case of every death connected to lalande - nobody of the "family" died, they were all outsiders (ian and makhamotso and now christophe)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
so thats endless sales for her and if 1 customer can buy 2
so far it looked like it had maximum per type of the star but as you can see that the ones that you were able to purchase were worth 20000 eur (just one type out of 3 types per panel). Now, they are only selling 5 panels out of how many 14?

if she is bagging in one panel 20K of 100 eur + 10K of 50eur + 5K of 200 euro (just what I could see, maybe the max was more but it was sold already) it had to be a minimum 35K per panel
14 panels = close to 500K - yes you heard it right half a million euro!!!

well done steph I wonder how you will explain this to the revenue office, I am sure they will understand that you are selling art as any other money laundering artist does ;)
---
Good idea but she doesn’t have any money to launder, because she has spent it all.
Besides that does she actually launder anything? Not clothes from the thrift store, not her hair, not her house, and I suspect not herself…
I wonder if you are aware that there is lot of funds flying around that need to be laundered, some coming from Ukraine
some are coming as patreon or whoever ''gifts'' which are not yet in the books ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_6255.png

Why does it look as if Fanny just realized the beast is sucking the life out of her?!? She looks positively terrified! Good! Also, why does PhiPhi look like Papa Bear from Berenstain Bears here?!? (With apologies to fans of the Berenstains)

IMG_6256.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.