The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to chip in for a Christmas present for the Twank? This t-shirt is perfect. We can probably get an Xtra small for Honey and an Xtra tall for Gayvey.

IMG_5554.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fanny uses her arms as bellows when she ‘ sings’.

Snorts is pleased with his cushion arrangement but is cross people keep messing them up.

Why he is not cross about the heap of crap on the window cill behind this bench I do not know!
How Is it possible to have such a cacophony of junk on one small shelf?

If we did not think this place resembled and asylum before, the inhabitants definitely do now.
There is tit everywhere!!! My house gets cluttered, but it also gets cleaned up and organized. I don’t see how anyone could live like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of the 5 different constellations that you can buy a 6 pointed star in for £178 4 of them are all sold out and the are only stars left are in the constellation of Saint Charles Borromeo. How much money has this scam already raised for the scheming witch. If those brainless patreons and anyone else who has bought a star just gave some thought to what is happening in this world, all of this money could have gone towards humanitarian aid.
I am sure that the 25,000 children in Palestine who have become orphans since October 2023 would have benefited in some way from these fools subscriptions. Instead the evil, lying witch and her smug little twit of a companion will spend, spend, spend and it will not be on the restoration of the useless chapel.

all of this and the spell she put really has put a load of time and effort into the lies by omission and has been planned for months I WONDER who schemed it up when the brought those stupid titles and someone said here once about a present of naming or adopting a star. id love to see the faces of these morons 2 years down the track and nothing is done but more promises from these parasites.
one can buy 2800 eur in one go of 6point star, it doesnt go higher than that even though the number of stars in the cart increases
1702570065662.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Brenda to the rescue.... mistress of the understatement. *The accident was tragic, and could have been worse.* .

Her latest offering

#Believe me I understand fully, you can only please some of the people some of the time..& never all of the people all of the time!!!
During this year many of our members have expressed their opinions on The Chateau Diaries, the content & what topics they preferred.
During the summer I really thought some of you were going to need worked on (defibbrillator), so bad were the panic attacks when Stephanie decided to cut back on the vlogs.
Many of you have said you missed the "old" format, during covid when most vlogs followed the actual daily life at Lalande.
So here we are, in receipt of daily vlogs, mainly from the chateau, & still we are not happy.
Whilst the format of Advent is a little different, they are trying to keep the show interesting & not repetitive...if you want to re-experience the christmas cake baking..go & check out the previous episodes...etc...that is the great thing about You Tube. Y ou can watch past episodes & mix them with the new.
If Stephanie bakes the Christmas cake every year..the comments are going to be.."Oh not that again" etc
Someone wanted to see more trees being decorated..remember a few rooms are not in use this year, so there will be less, but at the same time loads.
We are seeing the chateau as it is being set up this year for Christmas,all the viewers have been invited into the Lalande families lives at the Chateau to experience & hopefully enjoy their prep for the festive season. This is real lives...in a lived in home, it is not a film studio with dozens of people supplying different elements of the publication.....sometimes in are eagerness I think we lose sight of that.
As for comments about Amaury etc being grumpy or moody...sometimes we have to walk in peoples shoes before we can make comment.
I know for sure..if I was doing a vlog of my family life....it would be full of bleeps, feck offs & loud exasperations of MOM..in a similar tone of Isabelle when she says.."Stephaneeee" There would be kids having hissy fits & adults having bigger ones...because that is what family life is like. Some mornings we waken up feeling yuk..or something goes wrong and we could chew glass....before you remark if someone is grumpy..look at the full picture.
How difficult is it to be trying to get on with your work....when Stephanie lands to vlog you..which not only keeps you back ..you lose your concentration on the job in hand....all in all its frustrating...but..you have to smile for the camera because all these lovely followers will slate me if I don't!!!
Please, embrace the vlogs we are receiving daily, if there are elements you are missing..I do understand....watch previous advent series.
*The heating is an issue...the accident was tragic...but, it could have been worse. The matter will be resolved*. But there is no point harping on about it....that will not change the situation...for now they have to go with the facilities they have & hopefully the new year will bring new tidings to all.
If Stephanie produced a vlog lasting 10/15mins concentrating on 1 topic..ie the garden..decorating a tree..the editing would be less intense..because she wants to show you as many different snippets from each day as she can, that process is more time consuming. Trying to keep things fluid etc.
Don't forget they also need "private me time"
I think someone should do a vlog of Stephanie from she gets up till she goes to bed.#

Does she ever get out of bed for more than 5 minutes...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@KiKiGee Is that final photo of Phillipa's new chairs? Where did you find this? How much were they?!
giphy-downsized.gif

1702570395510.png

1702570355969.png

👇Thank you, @graciemckitten ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
AND THIS IS KIDS HOW YOU LAUNDER MONEY:

one could buy 8100 eur worth of 50 eur star in barromeo
the number keeps increasing but the money doesnt allow you to go higher and then it adjust the number of starts to 170 max
1702570246781.png

4500 eur in virgin mary (not sure how many were already bought

1702570705386.png

when i checked the borromeo for 100 against virgin in like 5 minutes it was down to 1000 eur so the rest was bought?
but you can buy 20000 eur or borromeo for 100

1702570799479.png

BUY FAKE GOODS FOR ANY AMOUNT AND YOU END UP WITH CLEAN MONEY

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Brenda to the rescue.... mistress of the understatement. *The accident was tragic, and could have been worse.* .

Her latest offering

#Believe me I understand fully, you can only please some of the people some of the time..& never all of the people all of the time!!!
During this year many of our members have expressed their opinions on The Chateau Diaries, the content & what topics they preferred.
During the summer I really thought some of you were going to need worked on (defibbrillator), so bad were the panic attacks when Stephanie decided to cut back on the vlogs.
Many of you have said you missed the "old" format, during covid when most vlogs followed the actual daily life at Lalande.
So here we are, in receipt of daily vlogs, mainly from the chateau, & still we are not happy.
Whilst the format of Advent is a little different, they are trying to keep the show interesting & not repetitive...if you want to re-experience the christmas cake baking..go & check out the previous episodes...etc...that is the great thing about You Tube. Y ou can watch past episodes & mix them with the new.
If Stephanie bakes the Christmas cake every year..the comments are going to be.."Oh not that again" etc
Someone wanted to see more trees being decorated..remember a few rooms are not in use this year, so there will be less, but at the same time loads.
We are seeing the chateau as it is being set up this year for Christmas,all the viewers have been invited into the Lalande families lives at the Chateau to experience & hopefully enjoy their prep for the festive season. This is real lives...in a lived in home, it is not a film studio with dozens of people supplying different elements of the publication.....sometimes in are eagerness I think we lose sight of that.
As for comments about Amaury etc being grumpy or moody...sometimes we have to walk in peoples shoes before we can make comment.
I know for sure..if I was doing a vlog of my family life....it would be full of bleeps, feck offs & loud exasperations of MOM..in a similar tone of Isabelle when she says.."Stephaneeee" There would be kids having hissy fits & adults having bigger ones...because that is what family life is like. Some mornings we waken up feeling yuk..or something goes wrong and we could chew glass....before you remark if someone is grumpy..look at the full picture.
How difficult is it to be trying to get on with your work....when Stephanie lands to vlog you..which not only keeps you back ..you lose your concentration on the job in hand....all in all its frustrating...but..you have to smile for the camera because all these lovely followers will slate me if I don't!!!
Please, embrace the vlogs we are receiving daily, if there are elements you are missing..I do understand....watch previous advent series.
*The heating is an issue...the accident was tragic...but, it could have been worse. The matter will be resolved*. But there is no point harping on about it....that will not change the situation...for now they have to go with the facilities they have & hopefully the new year will bring new tidings to all.
If Stephanie produced a vlog lasting 10/15mins concentrating on 1 topic..ie the garden..decorating a tree..the editing would be less intense..because she wants to show you as many different snippets from each day as she can, that process is more time consuming. Trying to keep things fluid etc.
Don't forget they also need "private me time"
I think someone should do a vlog of Stephanie from she gets up till she goes to bed.#

Does she ever get out of bed for more than 5 minutes...
That FB page is something else, I may have to come off it soon as I feel the strong urge to get on there and let rip. They are completely OUT TO LUNCH CRAZY FUCKERS.

They were promoting someone's book on there the other day and a person commented what the hell it had to do with the Chateau (quite rightly). This was the point the gates of hell opened up and not only were they chastised for using the word hell (they should come on here we'd teach them much better expletives), then Kirsty and Hoppy or whatever his name is waded in. It's Escape to Chateau de Laland and More, emphasis on more so they can talk about anything else but only so long as it's OK with The Gibbon.

Yes, Kirsty and partner are full blown members of the Brenda Gibbons Appreciation Society, old Bren is regularly phoning her up.

So now as far as I'm concerned, Kirsty is fair game in my book.
---
So far we've been spared those fugly dingleberry sweaters this fall/winter. Did they have a falling out with the yarnstress? Was her name Beryl?
You've jinxed it now haven't you, they'll all have one including the dog.

1702571836578.png

Yikes, I know she'd like to be in the movies but....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
so thats endless sales for her and if 1 customer can buy 2
one can buy 2800 eur in one go of 6point star, it doesnt go higher than that even though the number of stars in the cart increases
View attachment 2629753

so that means endless amount of stars and money unlike the picture or her description implies a set amount within each constellation. the picture implies there are limited exclusive stars . this is poorly planned in the cart section and shows you its just a money grab.

Reactions: 10
*The heating is an issue...the accident was tragic...but, it could have been worse. The matter will be resolved*.
Brenda you really are a bleeping know fuckall tit EXPLAIN your reasoning.

@JackSpratt Yes, Kirsty and partner are full blown members of the Brenda Gibbons Appreciation Society, old Bren is regularly phoning her up.

So now as far as I'm concerned, Kirsty is fair game in my book.

Any of the fuckers that return time and time again are fair game. They know what she is, they know what is happening but continue to enable her to fool the gullible sycophants. Or they are equally as greedy and want a slice of the money pie. Think Dan & Viv. Anyone who continues to visit that shithole, stay at that shithole or invites the shittooline to stay with them or to holiday with them is just as immoral as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.