The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan the man has sold 750 of those little chateau ornaments.

Dans ‘ customers’ have something tangible.
Fanny is ‘ selling’ stars’.
It is possible that when that chapel…was built in memory of the tragic drowning of the little boy, that those stars on the chapel ceiling were painted as ‘ spiritual stars’ as in souls close to God.
That those stars would be as a light to those enveloped in sorrow .

She really is dancing on graves to pay for her depraves.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Anybody else remember this film?
View attachment 2630138
I look and look and cannot figure out why his profile looks like like the Elephant Man
---
View attachment 2630164

Why does it look as if Fanny just realized the beast is sucking the life out of her?!? She looks positively terrified! Good! Also, why does PhiPhi look like Papa Bear from Berenstain Bears here?!? (With apologies to fans of the Berenstains)

View attachment 2630169
What is that angle in the photo?!?
---
Caroline Gooder talks of a wood hanger. What nationality would say that? In the UK we would say wood shed.
And in the US
---
And, thank you Michael for showing billyboy how to paint on the finish on the island. He was driving me crazy with that back and forth brushing. I do miss seeing him on a regular basis faults and all. View attachment 2630514
Handsome Devil. Poor Snorts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she just makes me cross. Wants more and more and more she is an insatiable truffle pig old me, me, me, me, me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Not sure he knows what is going on

---
So Fanny has always wanted one, ALL Tattlers know Snorts is not giving her one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Dan the man has sold 750 of those little chateau ornaments.

Dans ‘ customers’ have something tangible.
Fanny is ‘ selling’ stars’.
It is possible that when that chapel…was built in memory of the tragic drowning of the little boy, that those stars on the chapel ceiling were painted as ‘ spiritual stars’ as in souls close to God.
That those stars would be as a light to those enveloped in sorrow .

She really is dancing on graves to pay for her depraves.
Would you like to buy a bottle of air?

• Haha
By now I have no doubt that Gooder is Fanny. There is no way anyone else can know everything she knows about the dump… she goes into details of future projects that not even Pubes would be able to go into… everything is very detailed like…

“Nati can use the upstairs desk when the heat is ready, her files are up there, she‘s been using the drawers under the china cabinet bla bla bla… there will be a pool, Antoine’s mother wants him to bring friends to to the Shitoo to play in the pool, Steve is working in a new wallpaper for this and this and this…”

Who else can say stuff like that with such authority? Besides, Gooder used to comment regularly in Selmar channel, and make friendly fun of Selmar… the attitude is pure Fanny. Pubes wouldn’t do it that way. I have shared some of Gooder comments at Selmar’s channel in previous thread, no idea how to find them.

For me the Gooder case is closed. Fanny is Gooder. But I also think Pubes might sneak into Fanny notebook and play Gooder sometimes as, sometimes, her comments are weird.

The other day she was answering something about the wallpaper in the dinning room and she tries to pretend she has never been to the dinning room… writing “so I am told“ at the end of the sentence…. I laughed hard…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2630281
bente kaizer
9 hours ago
I sometimes wonder how Nati can work at her desk with so much going on in the petite salon. I wonder if she would like a dedicated office space with a proper door.
caroline gooder
3 hours ago
There is a desk area upstairs she can also use when the heat is finished. Her files are upstairs or in the new China cabinet bottom drawers that she claimed.

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
Antoine is now 13, and his mother wants the pool built in the back. That would bring him and his friends for a visit. Dan's children could also visit more during the year.

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
After the heating system is finished and the Grand Salon is done, then the apartments by the wood hanger will also be done. Steve is working on new wallpaper for even the rose room for the B&B and staff rooms. Upstairs in the attic, the bamboo room, Marie's bedroom, and bathroom and tiny room are being worked on. One day, Amaury and Natti will have choices of area. A new pool area and building could be built with a gite there for them.
Using whose money Caroline? Your stupid fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As far as the thesis goes - how long ago did he do it? In NZ a copy of all masters and phd theses are put in the university libraries where the person studied; you could offer it to the university in case they don't have a copy, then it would be up to them to digitalise it.
I learned a few things after our house flooded last year during hurricaine Ian. If something is a “treasure” then it should be treated like a treasure. Is it really a treasure if it’s packed away in the bottom of a closet? Anything worth keeping is worth being packed away properly in a Rubbermaid container.
Also in Feng Shui clutter is stuck energy. Holding onto things because you may need it one day means you don’t have faith in the future. You think you won’t have enough money to buy, rent or borrow one in the future. Holding onto things until you find a proper home for it means you are literally holding on to other peoples junk.
You can see this all over the Chateau. Stephanie’s energy is stuck, seems about when her Dad passed. She had little income and held on to everything “just in case” she needed it. Now that she is rolling in money she still holds onto all the crap because deep down she knows it’s not going to last. Which is a shame, because she coulda, woulda, shoulda used the money wisely, made her home habitable set up an income for life.
It’s all just sad and gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
it seems that today no one cares that Fanny is going to earn half a million euro on selling painted stars on the ceiling of a crumbling chapel on the farmhouse ground somewhere in the middle of nowhere ...

I will explain again, they have divided the ceiling in parts, there is total 14 of them, they opened 5 sections for sale so far

in each section there are 3 types of stars (costing 50 eur, 100 eur and 200 eur)
I tried to add as many stars as possible to the cart to see how many it will allow me to buy at one go, and how many they issued
it seems (I didnt check at the very beginning) that she will earn about 35000 eur on one section
if they open all 14 sections for sale, she will make half a million eur on this scam

people are stupid and I am here for it
ps. if you want to know how the money is laundered, there are three steps used to disguise the source of illegally earned money and make it usable:
  • Placement: The money is introduced into the financial system, usually by breaking it into many different deposits and investments.
  • Layering: The money is shuffled around to create distance between it and the perpetrators.
  • Integration: The money is then brought back to the perpetrators as legitimate income or clean money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh No! My fave, Our French Chateau, has fallen in with Babble just like the rest of the vloggers. Very disappointed. :cry:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Or, maybe a uv flashlight to pick up on all those bodily fluids?View attachment 2630644
Logical deduction, "flashlight" on the blackboard and they are(were) only 5 ppl there (other than Mary Poppins and Dave) Fanny 4,5 flues, man-child, Marie, Jerry, Potts. (unless I am wrong) So it is one of those ppl.
---
Oh No! My fave, Our French Chateau, has fallen in with Babble just like the rest of the vloggers. Very disappointed. :cry:
It's a source of income and they are still not grifting with a patreon, or e-begging, it's fine to me ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I learned a few things after our house flooded last year during hurricaine Ian. If something is a “treasure” then it should be treated like a treasure. Is it really a treasure if it’s packed away in the bottom of a closet? Anything worth keeping is worth being packed away properly in a Rubbermaid container.
Also in Feng Shui clutter is stuck energy. Holding onto things because you may need it one day means you don’t have faith in the future. You think you won’t have enough money to buy, rent or borrow one in the future. Holding onto things until you find a proper home for it means you are literally holding on to other peoples junk.
You can see this all over the Chateau. Stephanie’s energy is stuck, seems about when her Dad passed. She had little income and held on to everything “just in case” she needed it. Now that she is rolling in money she still holds onto all the crap because deep down she knows it’s not going to last. Which is a shame, because she coulda, woulda, shoulda used the money wisely, made her home habitable set up an income for life.
It’s all just sad and gross.
Because I am the last of the Mohicans, so to speak, in my family, I am the life long keeper of many treasures. It’s only in the last few years that I have begun to sort and purge. The reality that no one wants any of it has become apparent. Either they aren’t sentimental or they are too young to remember or were long gone before they came along. It was pressure I put on myself and you are right about properly packing things away. The things I saved are either on display for me to enjoy or packed in two Rubbermaid containers. After all, things are just things. So far, I still have my memories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can understand the feelings of disappointment, but what exactly are they doing wrong? People can buy or not buy. People can use their discount code or not use their code. It's not as if these folks are deliberately misleading their followers. It's not as if they are telling people one thing and doing another. They have every right to earn money through YouTube sponsorships, just like all the others do. Why shouldn't they be able to, too?

It's really a shame that people like Stephanie Jarvis have dirtied the waters for other YouTubers, legitimately trying to earn a living. I was appalled at the outcry some had here when Our French Chateau said they were going to open a Patreon account. I understand it, given what's been witnessed with Lalande, but it wasn't justified, in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because I am the last of the Mohicans, so to speak, in my family, I am the life long keeper of many treasures. It’s only in the last few years that I have begun to sort and purge. The reality that no one wants any of it has become apparent. Either they aren’t sentimental or they are too young to remember or were long gone before they came along. It was pressure I put on myself and you are right about properly packing things away. The things I saved are either on display for me to enjoy or packed in two Rubbermaid containers. After all, things are just things. So far, I still have my memories.
Speaking of Mohicans - have you seen the movie with Daniel Day Lewis - the second to last of the Mohicans (thank you Farside) played by Eric Schweig is hot hot hot. I once watched another movie with him in it on the strength of his erm..............attributes as second to last of the Mohicans, but without the long hair and semi nakedness, he just wasn't the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A new Stephanie word . . . fungjoocide.
---
She is screamingly desperate for content . . . Marie . . . unpacking the shopping . . . :rolleyes:

And she says she must not go up the chapel scaffold accompanied for safety reasons . . . since when . . . oh yes . . . that would be when the heating contractors fell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can understand the feelings of disappointment, but what exactly are they doing wrong? People can buy or not buy. People can use their discount code or not use their code. It's not as if these folks are deliberately misleading their followers. It's not as if they are telling people one thing and doing another. They have every right to earn money through YouTube sponsorships, just like all the others do. Why shouldn't they be able to, too?

It's really a shame that people like Stephanie Jarvis have dirtied the waters for other YouTubers, legitimately trying to earn a living. I was appalled at the outcry some had here when Our French Chateau said they were going to open a Patreon account. I understand it, given what's been witnessed with Lalande, but it wasn't justified, in my view.
Agreed. Amanda and Lincoln have had a few sponsors in the past. Not a big deal. They are pretty straightforward, and don't strike me as the type to promote products they themselves would not use themselves. I don't their intent was to open a Patreon account for themselves, but for animal rescue groups? (Correct me if I am wrong.) Fanny & "Fiends of Fanny" certainly gave Patreon a bad name for content creators.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.