The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @JackSpratt and @TorontoGWM for naming the thread and @CocktailGirl for nominating them - I tried to fuse them together

Most Liked Post from the previous thread

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 8:20 AM
Luna20 said:
@Marquis de Potpourri do you have family living in Israel?
I do. Three cousins.

Yesterday, while observing Shabbat and the holiday of Shemini Atzeret, my family was oblivious to what was happening in Israel.
The only person who knew about the attacks was my wife who did not know how to tell anyone of us.
She knew how close Israel was to our hearts as a family. We have homes in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.
As soon as Shabbat ended, we were all shocked by the news and started contacting family and friends.
None of them picked up their phones which added greatly to our crippling worry and helplessness. It was grueling.

One cousin finally made contact about five hours ago--which was the middle of the early morning hours there.
She and her husband live in a beachfront community on the outskirts of Ashdod where they are very close to the fighting.
She told me that they'd been told to stay indoors and close down their window steel barriers! They are safe, but very much afraid.

The other cousin who lives in Tel Aviv called her dad (my uncle) about two hours ago and told him that they saw a couple of Hamas rockets hit an apartment building and level a business to the ground just five blocks down from their apartment building. They all want to leave, but none of them can fly out of the country. All flights have been canceled. I was supposed to go two weeks from now.
My cousin's best friend's neighbor, a beautiful 22-year-old woman had been taken captive by terrorists from her home in Sderot.
Her family fears the worst has already happened.

The third, a second cousin who is an IDF reservist and a medical doctor in Jerusalem has been called to report for duty.

Everything feels so surreal. So many innocent lives are ruined and wasted on both sides.

Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated.

Last edited: Monday at 8:34 AM
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Jules100 and 57 others

thatsrich

Oct 5, 2023
Kalessi said:
Questions that came up in my mind this morning when I woke up at 2:30am, I know Fanny’s place is referred to as a chateau, especially by her and her cult followers, but is it really a chateau? What was its original purpose when built? Was it a summer place only? Was it a farm escape from the city? I have a difficult time hearing a term like “restore” in regards to a plain farmhouse never meant to be fancy. Thousands spent on wallpaper and decor convincing the gullible that they are returning this place to its original glory. Now, she and the other owners are free to decorate as they want and of course modern conveniences are understood but, I’m pretty sure they aren’t really “restoring”. That’s a very different process. I haven’t “restored” my Victorian home. I’ve preserved as much of the wood trim and floors as possible but the house as a whole isn’t as it was. 😴🥱
This is the root of all the lies. It’s the big lie. The old part of the property had defenses..this is the only thing significant, if that, that was left after the fire.

it‘s a country home ….no ballroom, small, pokey rooms no painted ceilings, no high ceilings, no ornate details, no expensive floors or tiling. No valuable furnishings.

A country home with a stable and walled garden. A working rural home where they provided a mill and bread oven for the community, lake for fishing, and kept some animals, had a coppice for wood and that’s about it. This was not a place for high society parties, balls or fancy furnishings. Not to say that a country home is bad…but it was never and never will be versailles. the previous owners owned a lot of land and thus made money from that business. There are servants quarters because people didn't have modern appliances….a house like that would have required help to run. The chapel was for the family and isn't that old.

now, its only being run into the ground.

Fanny has illusions of grandeur where there were none. Her holiday home isn‘t listed, has no historical value, it’s not a royal trust property…and there is no restoration….only maintenance, repairs, updating to modern standards (plumbing, electrics, internet, heating, bathrooms and sewage, fire prevention) and upgrades to make it suitable for her bnb business. Everything else is just decorating.

the chapel might count if you thought the paintings and stained glass windows were historically significant, but they aren‘t.
---
Fanny has been successful because she has marketed and sold a version of herself and her life that is pure fantasy, when its all a pack of lies….thats why we’re on thread 268.

i bought a chateau when i was 29 - lie
I’m restoring it to its former glory - lie
i enjoy living with my friends and volunteers - lie
i live here - lie
i cant afford to live here without your help - lie
im poor - lie
i’m an opera singer - lie
i love living here - lie
i’ve got a cold (insert any ailment here) - lie
I like your sweater - lie
I like animals - lie
i care about my fans - lie
i work hard - lie
life, love, laughter- lie

people latch on to imagined lives of influencers and fanny has found an audience of people who love the idea that they, too, can experience life of a woman living in France in a large home, surrounded by people, imagined laughter, and nice things….when they may be alone, sad or depressed, or genuinely interested in seeing a big french property get renovated and little, charming projects, diy crafts, and cooking, gardening etc. I know i watched because i love the idea of a walled garden and loved those fun videos of Fanny and Michael Peth being silly, cleaning flappy bird and making bath bombs.

Fanny makes you feel like you’re one of her friends……but friends dont pay for each other's travels, staff and upkeep.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Fleur du mal, billybudd and 43 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Oct 5, 2023
Let's do a quick survey about the "HOT FLOWER GUY."

Is the flower guy really hot?

❤ - YES, WITHOUT QUESTION
:sick: - NO, SJ HAS LOW STANDARDS FOR WHAT'S HOT (HAVE YOU SEEN HER EXES AND HER CURRENT?)
:ROFLMAO: - MORE LIKE LUKEWARM (GOAT CHEESE GUY IS SLIGHTLY WARMER)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, mrsp67 and 42 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Oct 4, 2023
Yesterday's vlog reinforced a few things for me:

1) This wouldn't get within 10 feet of me. EVER.

1696439234300.png

2) His hands are creepy little mitts (see above). Would someone please send him some nail clippers so he can open them in Cadeaux?

1696439520886.png

3) Sure, Stephanie. When I go to a spa for a service, I don't give a crap about the surroundings, so yeah, I'd LOVE a massage in your construction zone. Next up.......facials in the bat cave! Sign me up!

1696439735800.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Freesia54, KyBourbon and 39 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Oct 4, 2023
My takeaways from tonight's CD vlog:

A picture of SJ smooching a gorilla (or is that a chimpanzee?). :ROFLMAO:

cd1040.png

and...

Phiphi running out of shoe polish to rub on his scalp, hence the beanie in 35-degree weather!

cd1044.png

---
Christmas is coming.
MPK needs money.
Artwork for sale.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Lady Di, shatcho shiek and 39 others

tuffiti

Monday at 11:32 AM
A bit late as have only just got round to it, the patreon video:

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Arfarf, Granola Chic and 38 others

As always we have a wiki - ought to be updated
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Congratulations @JackSpratt and @TorontoGWM for naming the thread and @CocktailGirl for nominating them - I tried to fuse them together

Most Liked Post from the previous thread

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 8:20 AM

I do. Three co1usins.

Yesterday, while observing Shabbat and the holiday of Shemini Atzeret, my family was oblivious to what was happening in Israel.
The only person who knew about the attacks was my wife who did not know how to tell anyone of us.
She knew how close Israel was to our hearts as a family. We have homes in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.
As soon as Shabbat ended, we were all shocked by the news and started contacting family and friends.
None of them picked up their phones which added greatly to our crippling worry and helplessness. It was grueling.

One cousin finally made contact about five hours ago--which was the middle of the early morning hours there.
She and her husband live in a beachfront community on the outskirts of Ashdod where they are very close to the fighting.
She told me that they'd been told to stay indoors and close down their window steel barriers! They are safe, but very much afraid.

The other cousin who lives in Tel Aviv called her dad (my uncle) about two hours ago and told him that they saw a couple of Hamas rockets hit an apartment building and level a business to the ground just five blocks down from their apartment building. They all want to leave, but none of them can fly out of the country. All flights have been canceled. I was supposed to go two weeks from now.
My cousin's best friend's neighbor, a beautiful 22-year-old woman had been taken captive by terrorists from her home in Sderot.
Her family fears the worst has already happened.

The third, a second cousin who is an IDF reservist and a medical doctor in Jerusalem has been called to report for duty.

Everything feels so surreal. So many innocent lives are ruined and wasted on both sides.

Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated.

Last edited: Monday at 8:34 AM
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Jules100 and 57 others

thatsrich

Oct 5, 2023

This is the root of all the lies. It’s the big lie. The old part of the property had defenses..this is the only thing significant, if that, that was left after the fire.

it‘s a country home ….no ballroom, small, pokey rooms no painted ceilings, no high ceilings, no ornate details, no expensive floors or tiling. No valuable furnishings.

A country home with a stable and walled garden. A working rural home where they provided a mill and bread oven for the community, lake for fishing, and kept some animals, had a coppice for wood and that’s about it. This was not a place for high society parties, balls or fancy furnishings. Not to say that a country home is bad…but it was never and never will be versailles. the previous owners owned a lot of land and thus made money from that business. There are servants quarters because people didn't have modern appliances….a house like that would have required help to run. The chapel was for the family and isn't that old.

now, its only being run into the ground.

Fanny has illusions of grandeur where there were none. Her holiday home isn‘t listed, has no historical value, it’s not a royal trust property…and there is no restoration….only maintenance, repairs, updating to modern standards (plumbing, electrics, internet, heating, bathrooms and sewage, fire prevention) and upgrades to make it suitable for her bnb business. Everything else is just decorating.

the chapel might count if you thought the paintings and stained glass windows were historically significant, but they aren‘t.
---
Fanny has been successful because she has marketed and sold a version of herself and her life that is pure fantasy, when its all a pack of lies….thats why we’re on thread 268.

i bought a chateau when i was 29 - lie
I’m restoring it to its former glory - lie
i enjoy living with my friends and volunteers - lie
i live here - lie
i cant afford to live here without your help - lie
im poor - lie
i’m an opera singer - lie
i love living here - lie
i’ve got a cold (insert any ailment here) - lie
I like your sweater - lie
I like animals - lie
i care about my fans - lie
i work hard - lie
life, love, laughter- lie

people latch on to imagined lives of influencers and fanny has found an audience of people who love the idea that they, too, can experience life of a woman living in France in a large home, surrounded by people, imagined laughter, and nice things….when they may be alone, sad or depressed, or genuinely interested in seeing a big french property get renovated and little, charming projects, diy crafts, and cooking, gardening etc. I know i watched because i love the idea of a walled garden and loved those fun videos of Fanny and Michael Peth being silly, cleaning flappy bird and making bath bombs.

Fanny makes you feel like you’re one of her friends……but friends dont pay for each other's travels, staff and upkeep.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
Reactions:You, Fleur du mal, billybudd and 43 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Oct 5, 2023
Let's do a quick survey about the "HOT FLOWER GUY."

Is the flower guy really hot?

❤ - YES, WITHOUT QUESTION
:sick: - NO, SJ HAS LOW STANDARDS FOR WHAT'S HOT (HAVE YOU SEEN HER EXES AND HER CURRENT?)
:ROFLMAO: - MORE LIKE LUKEWARM (GOAT CHEESE GUY IS SLIGHTLY WARMER)

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, mrsp67 and 42 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Oct 4, 2023
Yesterday's vlog reinforced a few things for me:

1) This wouldn't get within 10 feet of me. EVER.

1696439234300.png

2) His hands are creepy little mitts (see above). Would someone please send him some nail clippers so he can open them in Cadeaux?

1696439520886.png

3) Sure, Stephanie. When I go to a spa for a service, I don't give a crap about the surroundings, so yeah, I'd LOVE a massage in your construction zone. Next up.......facials in the bat cave! Sign me up!

1696439735800.png

Reactions:You, Freesia54, KyBourbon and 39 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Oct 4, 2023
My takeaways from tonight's CD vlog:

A picture of SJ smooching a gorilla (or is that a chimpanzee?). :ROFLMAO:

cd1040.png

and...

Phiphi running out of shoe polish to rub on his scalp, hence the beanie in 35-degree weather!

cd1044.png

---

Christmas is coming.
MPK needs money.
Artwork for sale.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
Reactions:You, Lady Di, shatcho shiek and 39 others

tuffiti

Monday at 11:32 AM
A bit late as have only just got round to it, the patreon video:
FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

Reactions:You, Arfarf, Granola Chic and 38 others

As always we have a wiki - ought to be updated
Happy Tattling.
Thank you once again @ComtesseRose . Perfect timing for me to update all the Tattle goss. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to admit, I generally find Amaury one of the more likable actors among all these wannabes. Above all the way he treats Molly makes him a likeable person in my opinion and fundamentally sets him apart from his cousin.

As far as he is concerned, I have a few thoughts: I think he came to Lalande with good intentions and very motivated. I also think that he is more of a sensitive type, if not that a mental problem in the past led him to choose Lalande. Everyone has to do what is best for their mental health and at the time that seemed to be the case for him and his parents.

I don't think the slow progress and sometimes stagnation of the various projects corresponds to his work ethic. Originally... but he has adapted to the usual sloppiness there. It's like when you start at a new company fully motivated and at some point you realize that the idiots who don't get anywhere all day and only take coffee breaks get paid the same. It's frustrating, demotivating. I suspect it was similar with Amaury. He can work himself to death or work unmotivated - the payment remains the same - so why do more than necessary, especially since he is a family and his job is secure for him.

Basically, I think he's someone who likes to start something and get it done quickly. But I think that his original work ethic clashes with several aspects here. Namely the fact that Steph is unable to think through and plan a project before it starts. Actually, all materials and preparations should be in place at the start of the project. But she is unable / unwilling to do that. Once projects have started, they come to a halt because of a lack of material and because of a lack of decisions. So Amaury gets in line and starts the next project and the next and the next. And in the end, no project is nearly finished. Everything takes forever because nothing is planned from A to Z in advance.

And then we have the self-proclaimed interior designer Squirrel. He is also unable to plan ahead. Every normal person who renovates a bathroom chooses the colors, wallpaper, curtains, lamps, etc. in advance, takes care of everything and then it's done quickly. But if I only choose the wallpaper after I've finished painting it and then have to wait until the wallpaper is delivered and then a few trips come in between such a mini-project takes longer than others need to build a whole house.

And what's obvious is that Steph has no desire to renovate. It's all just a burden to her. But pretending to renovate will give her the money she needs for her lifestyle. And I think that's exactly what Amaury has realized and so he and Natty have decided to live a relaxed life as long as they are on the payroll.

Hence the move out of Lalande and their own home in order to no longer be constantly available and to take more care of himself rather than let himself be destroyed by his cousin's greed for money. And that's why Amaury doesn't work with Dan, because he saw the exact same greed in his eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
ComtesseRose thank you for the new thread as always.

Spotted this on travels with married man vlog comments🙄🤣 Any confirmation that Fanny is delusional is right here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I retrieved these from Instagram, older ones prior to YouTube taking off. Maybe she's worn contact lenses...these look blue to me.
At the end of the day, she could have blue or brown eyes.....it makes no difference to me. She's a liar and a grifter who steals money from people under the guise of renovation!

1697100988070.png

1697101036354.png

1697101176691.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Much gratitude for the thread title. Here’s an acrostic to show my appreciation. Yes I am an imposter poet.

Improvising poverty
Making
People think she is
One destitute damsel in distress when
She openly flaunts the Gay
Twank’s shopping addiction & her
Equally disgusting travel & new frock compulsion - all financed & misappropriated from an endless
Renovation budget for imaginary renovations - allegedly.
---
Can Beatrix Potterick please send his extra Ritalin to CooCoo?

IMG_4604.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I retrieved these from Instagram, older ones prior to YouTube taking off. Maybe she's worn contact lenses...these look blue to me.
At the end of the day, she could have blue or brown eyes.....it makes no difference to me. She's a liar and a grifter who steals money from people under the guise of renovation!

View attachment 2505743

View attachment 2505744

View attachment 2505752
She can photoshop photos to change her eye color to blue and use filters in videos in order to change her eyes to a blue color. My niece, who has brown eyes, changes her eyecolor all the time on her TikTok channel. She will routinely change her eyes to a blue or green, and can make them larger. I think Stephanie makes her eyes look larger all the time, sometimes in a creepy way.

It seems like Stephanie’s eyes have enlarged, and her eyebrows are elevated much higher than they were positioned at the beginning of the château diaries. Of course, her hairline appears as if it is receding daily. Does anyone think that she had a forehead lift, eye lift, etc., since she started filming the Château diaries? She has also literally mummified herself with her liberal use of fillers and Botox.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@ComtesseRose thanks for the new thread as always 😊

Just when the dailies couldn’t get worse, Stuart arrives.

I can’t stand the OTT shite she spews out, especially when describing the food she cooks. She’s too much for me. Can someone let me know when she leaves so I can start watching again please 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well we can certainly see from which side of the family Fanny’s great honking nose comes! All the women seem to have it! I would say it’s a wise woman crone nose, but that would be incredibly disingenuous in the extreme!

IMG_5976.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Coco passed the audition process. It is going to be a terrible show regardless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I heard an ad for Movember this morning. Will Dan and Amury do it this year? Forget PJ he's not capable.
Will they do it right this year.... start 1st November clean shaven and see how it grows during the month.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies, but I just saw the security video of a kibbutz attack and the murder of every resident. I’m stunned and sitting here weeping. My next door neighbor is also here, shaking in the middle of a panic attack. She is Jewish, though not particularly orthodox. Her baby sister, brother-in-law and both nieces are now dead. She didn’t even realize they were there. Her nephew had stayed home as his wife is pregnant and near term. I’ve never heard a scream like that before. She was outside walking her dog when she got the call. Our nearest neighbors have come, helping her to grieve. I want to do something but I’m at a loss as to what. Because of my work I’ve been involved in planning and logistics for the relief efforts as well as activating our ready reserve assets but feel there must be something more I can do. How is it possible for a civilization to hate so much?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.