The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always full of excuses for why nothing ever gets completed at The French Beans’ chateau. And again she’ll be perplexed as to why their channel has not grown.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a dog person. Anyone else notice only one puppy at Dan's burned out chateau,? Like maybe the last 3 or 4 videos. Only glimpses of one puppy? Of course running free in a construction site.
---
As a dog person. Anyone else notice only one puppy at Dan's burned out chateau,? Like maybe the last 3 or 4 videos. Only glimpses of one puppy? Of course running free in a construction site.
Never mind spoke too soon. He showed both puppies at the end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh Henri! At least he gets to watch the massages…

Today, I took my youngest shopping at Urban Outfitters. Whilst trying on their 27 items, I was just hanging around the fitting rooms. I got a bit of a feeling there… It was pretty quiet in that area, just us and a lady working in the fitting room area, occasionally someone else would come in, but basically just us. I worked up the courage to ask the lady working there a burning question…

Me: This is kind of weird, but is this place a little bit haunted?

Lady: Oh, I don’t know… Funny you should ask, just last night our security sensors were going crazy back here for no reason and this morning the other girls and I were asking each other what the ghosts were up to last night.

Me: I knew it!

Lady: How did you know?

Me: I just had a feeling.

Me to my youngest through the fitting room door: Hey guess what?

My youngest: I heard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Accountants to Chatelaine de Monetization:

“The accounts are dry. You must make money. Much money. Try to have a death, divorce or illness in November. Put on your hood, sit in the cold and cry while the gay guy films. Ask for money. Much money.”

“How about TB? If I get TB will that produce enough sympathy and money?”

“Cancer or an ectopic pregnancy would be better”

IMG_4500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I think he's actually scared of her and never knows how she's going to react. She often slaps him down and mocks him. In the latest gift grab, he frequently started to say things and she cut him off in full flow, either because she feels embarrassed by his inane comments or because she wanted to hold forth herself. It's clearly far from an equal relationship. He has a similar impulsive disorder to hers, so he supports her in that way but otherwise he is a kind of butler but without the wisdom and insight that many old style butlers had. He is also hopeless and without any skills at all!
He's not like an old style anything as he's not being held to any decent standard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The Purnons and Le Lande are night and day.
Agreed! Felicity and Tim have class- Fanny, on the other hand, is like a bogan who has won the lottery. Cheese on toast, for the amount of money she has spent this year on clothes she could have easily purchased a few NEW vehicles for the Chateau staff to use to do things like purchase groceries for guest dinners and take the laundry out (except for FRK- she needs to be driving the worst vehicle in the fleet, as she will smash it)- instead, they are all sharing one sad used Ford Fiesta that Baghead Nick sold to Fanny for cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to think F4F was a fairly intelligent person. She figured out the grift and used it to her advantage but lately it seems as if she’s mentally challenged. Can she not read the room she has walls falling down plaster crumbling on the outside and what does she do gets a massage!!! Finds more wallpaper to buy, wears, no, shows off all her fancy dress purchases, travels plays at decorating to hide the fact of her charity case died, RIP MM

her “ so called friends are abandoning her and her BNB guest are just you tube stalkers. It’s crazy how many views she gets and that TL has an entire thread on her. Why is she so captivating to so many?
No accounting for taste or sense.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Questions that came up in my mind this morning when I woke up at 2:30am, I know Fanny’s place is referred to as a chateau, especially by her and her cult followers, but is it really a chateau? What was its original purpose when built? Was it a summer place only? Was it a farm escape from the city? I have a difficult time hearing a term like “restore” in regards to a plain farmhouse never meant to be fancy. Thousands spent on wallpaper and decor convincing the gullible that they are returning this place to its original glory. Now, she and the other owners are free to decorate as they want and of course modern conveniences are understood but, I’m pretty sure they aren’t really “restoring”. That’s a very different process. I haven’t “restored” my Victorian home. I’ve preserved as much of the wood trim and floors as possible but the house as a whole isn’t as it was. 😴🥱
This is the root of all the lies. It’s the big lie. The old part of the property had defenses..this is the only thing significant, if that, that was left after the fire.

it‘s a country home ….no ballroom, small, pokey rooms no painted ceilings, no high ceilings, no ornate details, no expensive floors or tiling. No valuable furnishings.

A country home with a stable and walled garden. A working rural home where they provided a mill and bread oven for the community, lake for fishing, and kept some animals, had a coppice for wood and that’s about it. This was not a place for high society parties, balls or fancy furnishings. Not to say that a country home is bad…but it was never and never will be versailles. the previous owners owned a lot of land and thus made money from that business. There are servants quarters because people didn't have modern appliances….a house like that would have required help to run. The chapel was for the family and isn't that old.

now, its only being run into the ground.

Fanny has illusions of grandeur where there were none. Her holiday home isn‘t listed, has no historical value, it’s not a royal trust property…and there is no restoration….only maintenance, repairs, updating to modern standards (plumbing, electrics, internet, heating, bathrooms and sewage, fire prevention) and upgrades to make it suitable for her bnb business. Everything else is just decorating.

the chapel might count if you thought the paintings and stained glass windows were historically significant, but they aren‘t.
---
Fanny has been successful because she has marketed and sold a version of herself and her life that is pure fantasy, when its all a pack of lies….thats why we’re on thread 268.

i bought a chateau when i was 29 - lie
I’m restoring it to its former glory - lie
i enjoy living with my friends and volunteers - lie
i live here - lie
i cant afford to live here without your help - lie
im poor - lie
i’m an opera singer - lie
i love living here - lie
i’ve got a cold (insert any ailment here) - lie
I like your sweater - lie
I like animals - lie
i care about my fans - lie
i work hard - lie
life, love, laughter- lie

people latch on to imagined lives of influencers and fanny has found an audience of people who love the idea that they, too, can experience life of a woman living in France in a large home, surrounded by people, imagined laughter, and nice things….when they may be alone, sad or depressed, or genuinely interested in seeing a big french property get renovated and little, charming projects, diy crafts, and cooking, gardening etc. I know i watched because i love the idea of a walled garden and loved those fun videos of Fanny and Michael Peth being silly, cleaning flappy bird and making bath bombs.

Fanny makes you feel like you’re one of her friends……but friends dont pay for each other's travels, staff and upkeep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The 2 puffs are back to kiss the ring of the little orphan princess and get video time on cd.
Funny, their last vlog was released a month ago... I wonder where they've been...

Personally, I don't care for the Souleiado collection. I don't understand the appeal of it at all. It's very granny, it's been knocked off for ages, it's expensive and just plain ugly! Then again, I think Louis Vuitton signature painted canvas line is ugly too. Sorry if I have offended anyone and their own taste. I'm obviously not much of a fan about prints, don't own any printed clothing or accessories. The only prints I own are on the wall!
Oh I'm not offended, LOL.
I also don't really care for Souleiado, execpt for the pieces Diana might have had.
I do like the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas wares - I always put a bag into my Jet Set Eleganza designs, that being said, it only one bag and not a LV showcasing from top to toe, like the Chinese tourists do, my goodness is that tacky!

• Heart
  • Haha
At last Fanny speaks the truth about herself........imposter.

Also.....

I wonder if Tepid Flower Guy is goinng to become a cast member, he fits the bill.
---
Whose expected to climb over that tub and clean behind it? A table with a wash basin and jug you can't access because the tub's in the way 🤦‍♀️
I used to work for someone who had a similar set up, it's a bloody pain in the arse to get around. Also in the Chateau I worked in, one bathroom had a huge roll top bath with a giant mirror behind it and no shower curtain. Every single time someone stayed in that suite, the wooden floor was soaked, bet it's the same there.
---
So Snorts gets a room to keep his scrap that he doesn't sell. And Marie has to scrub walls of the oven room to get some space. Why did the heating guru not know that there was another pipe needed? Amore already tore the tack room apart once... And Fanny that strapless dress!!!! Seriously dress your age, and appropriate attire for a business meeting. At this point I thick she doesn't care about anything. Just flitting through the day. The pugs are lucky the sheep didn't trample those little dogs
I've been pondering about the heating. When Mr spratt saw other other vlog about the heating he was wondering if the flues were sufficient but having never worked on these boilers or seeing the installation paperwork that comes with them he wasn't sure. However, in saying that he said if he does a gas installation he's not 100% sure on what will be required he speaks with the technical dept at his suppliers who in turn get in contact with the relevant people.

Over the last year so many more regulations have been set, the pair of us are now wondering if there has in fact been an inspection and Nathan's been told one flue is insufficient but it's just a guess as noone really explained the reason why.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The cupboard that PJ wants to make smaller contains a fuse board that will be less accessible in a narrow cupboard unless it it moved so that the fuses are all visible and accessible. A job for a professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is the root of all the lies. It’s the big lie. The old part of the property had defenses..this is the only thing significant, if that, that was left after the fire.

it‘s a country home ….no ballroom, small, pokey rooms no painted ceilings, no high ceilings, no ornate details, no expensive floors or tiling. No valuable furnishings.

A country home with a stable and walled garden. A working rural home where they provided a mill and bread oven for the community, lake for fishing, and kept some animals, had a coppice for wood and that’s about it. This was not a place for high society parties, balls or fancy furnishings. Not to say that a country home is bad…but it was never and never will be versailles. the previous owners owned a lot of land and thus made money from that business. There are servants quarters because people didn't have modern appliances….a house like that would have required help to run. The chapel was for the family and isn't that old.

now, its only being run into the ground.

Fanny has illusions of grandeur where there were none. Her holiday home isn‘t listed, has no historical value, it’s not a royal trust property…and there is no restoration….only maintenance, repairs, updating to modern standards (plumbing, electrics, internet, heating, bathrooms and sewage, fire prevention) and upgrades to make it suitable for her bnb business. Everything else is just decorating.

the chapel might count if you thought the paintings and stained glass windows were historically significant, but they aren‘t.
---
Fanny has been successful because she has marketed and sold a version of herself and her life that is pure fantasy, when its all a pack of lies….thats why we’re on thread 268.

i bought a chateau when i was 29 - lie
I’m restoring it to its former glory - lie
i enjoy living with my friends and volunteers - lie
i live here - lie
i cant afford to live here without your help - lie
im poor - lie
i’m an opera singer - lie
i love living here - lie
i’ve got a cold (insert any ailment here) - lie
I like your sweater - lie
I like animals - lie
i care about my fans - lie
i work hard - lie
life, love, laughter- lie

people latch on to imagined lives of influencers and fanny has found an audience of people who love the idea that they, too, can experience life of a woman living in France in a large home, surrounded by people, imagined laughter, and nice things….when they may be alone, sad or depressed, or genuinely interested in seeing a big french property get renovated and little, charming projects, diy crafts, and cooking, gardening etc. I know i watched because i love the idea of a walled garden and loved those fun videos of Fanny and Michael Peth being silly, cleaning flappy bird and making bath bombs.

Fanny makes you feel like you’re one of her friends……but friends dont pay for each other's travels, staff and upkeep.
Paahfect summary!
As you mention friends…. Now FRK is a friend… so she gets to pay for her room?
Does FRK get paid to cook staff / house meals or does her board ‘ pay’ for this,
Do friends really wait ‘at table’?
Why not take your friend out for an excursion as she has no car?
Have we ever seen her friend FRk sit in the dining room with other guests like friend Cat?
Friend - another Fanny lie.
---
At last Fanny speaks the truth about herself........imposter.

Also.....

I wonder if Tepid Flower Guy is goinng to become a cast member, he fits the bill.
---

I used to work for someone who had a similar set up, it's a bloody pain in the arse to get around. Also in the Chateau I worked in, one bathroom had a huge roll top bath with a giant mirror behind it and no shower curtain. Every single time someone stayed in that suite, the wooden floor was soaked, bet it's the same there.
---

I've been pondering about the heating. When Mr spratt saw other other vlog about the heating he was wondering if the flues were sufficient but having never worked on these boilers or see the installation paperwork that comes with them he wasn't sure. However, in saying that he said if he does a gas installation he's not 100% sure on what will be required he speaks with the technical dept at his suppliers who in turn get in contact with the relevant people.

Over the last year so many more regulations have been set, the pair of us are now wondering if there has in fact been an inspection and Nathan's been told one flue is insufficient but it's just a guess as noone really explained the reason why.
Fanny who is incapable of managing anything defers to Snorts.
Snorts has never rented a room let alone a chateau ,he has no understanding of how anything should work. Plumbers do not look at pictures to learn how to make a living and install thousands of dollars of heating equipment.
Patron are fools.

Fanny and Snorts the patron lottery winners.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think the missing accountant must be a man. Grown ups don’t wear low cut strapless dresses to review the “accounts.” Why is she wearing an overpriced designer dress to go over the woeful state of the accounts?
... and she says she pretends to be grown up when she goes to a business meeting!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Rather than passion, Snorts is displaying his power in the shitoo to order work to be done, lording it over the owners & staff, pretending that searching on internet for bits of old wallpaper...'looks like a Sevres box' (expertise) gives value to the dump. Beggars belief. He has even muted the fans who go along with the "if you can't find anything good to say, don't say anything" , studiously ignoring him almost entirely in their comments to talk about Tante & Oncle or the state of Marie's room. But why should he care?Stephanie flipping Jarvis gives him her credit cards & freedom to spend his time on online auctions or buying 'bargain' crap at brocantes together with increasing screentime to show off as there's no one left to film unless she can jump on Amaury - I doubt if he even does the editing now. Oh & the travelling, plenty of that, involving wining & dining in the best places.
I honestly think Dan has so many viewers bc we had forgotten (on film) there are actual men out there,check out Cameron's sinewy legs😛 for starters, doing men's work, digging, heaving getting things done, mostly without even talking about it. No Potts flogging photos or clowning, no Baghead Nick unable to move or talk, no MP tracing Beatrix Potter, no Ollie leaving the heavy stuff to Camilla, and above all no useless Prat.
What Fanny has failed to grasp is that her demographic is made up of middle aged lady's and gays, we don't want to see some twink mincing around with wallpaper samples and brick a birack, one its boring after you have seen it once, two its embarrassing for everyone involved, as a viewer its just unpleasant viewing. Dan is giving the viewers what they want, a big scale project, one man and his tools, its escapism, its fantasy, all where getting over on CD is a bit of Fanny before bed, and it drier then a sand box! although that flower man who we had last nigh, can show me his rose buds any day, I love him! beautiful smile, talks with his hands, that French accent, YES PLEASE!

• Heart
What a day and night difference. Tim and Felicity actually put a lot of thought, like with everything else they do, in which type of heating system to go with. Felicity explained that wood heating made the most sense, as it is sustainable because they have so many trees on such a massive property, and they will be planting new trees as well. The installation was top notch (and much more complicated than Fanny's system)- the room where the boilers were to be placed had to be cleared out- not because they were full of tat, but because they were full of original wooden beams that the couple is preserving for the restoration. The room was cleaned, and LOCAL masons came in to create a wall for the wood chip area, which was rendered. Everything was neat, the system was properly compression tested with clean water run through the radiators prior to the test run.

The roof has been completed on one wing, which looks amazing, and was painstakingly done by local craftsmen in slate.

Because of the rain, the grounds were soaked, so the wood chipper truck could not get in. They placed large tarps on the grounds, piled the chips on it, and enlisted the help of a local farmer to bring his front loader in to move the chips to the new bin. Felicity, in grubby clothes and NOT a strapless dress and heels, helped rake the wood chips in the bin. She spoke, in French, to the engineer who installed the system, who explained it had been a challenge.

Felicity also stated that they don't put out a lot of vlogs (because they require time for editing, and they are busy), but has updates on their Insta, and a few videos on Patreon (which makes sense, as this generates funds that they put INTO the chateau.) They are also going to be opening Purnon up to the public in 4 days.

Take note, Fanny- THIS is how one actually restores a Chateau. They also met President Macron, who has taken interest in their restoration (because it is of historical significance, unlike your farmhouse, which you do not restore but just decorate), and no one is buying your lie that the President himself invited you to the Bastille Day parade- we all know you bought those tickets on the internet!
Rather than the night and day comparison, for Purnon vs Lalande I’d go with caviar and crabstick!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think he's actually scared of her and never knows how she's going to react. She often slaps him down and mocks him. In the latest gift grab, he frequently started to say things and she cut him off in full flow, either because she feels embarrassed by his inane comments or because she wanted to hold forth herself. It's clearly far from an equal relationship. He has a similar impulsive disorder to hers, so he supports her in that way but otherwise he is a kind of butler but without the wisdom and insight that many old style butlers had. He is also hopeless and without any skills at all!
iv never watched the gift grab I found the whole thing quite vulgar from the start, so cant comment on how he is there, from the sounds of it he is pushing it, seeing how much he can push his luck. I know relationships are personal things but as there putting there out there is fair game, they are not a match, and i don't think this is opposites attracting, fanny is getting nothing from him, she always projected someone who needed looking after, daddy issues for days, the classic poor little rich girl, is PhiPhi fannys way or trying to change her image? she's an independent woman who can keep a toyboy? the full thing comes across very odd and tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Snorts gets a room to keep his scrap that he doesn't sell. And Marie has to scrub walls of the oven room to get some space. Why did the heating guru not know that there was another pipe needed? Amore already tore the tack room apart once... And Fanny that strapless dress!!!! Seriously dress your age, and appropriate attire for a business meeting. At this point I thick she doesn't care about anything. Just flitting through the day. The pugs are lucky the sheep didn't trample those little dogs
I can’t believe that they laughed at the pugs having chased the sheep. Sheep can die by the stress of being worried by dogs, in the UK a farmer can shoot a dog worrying sheep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Identified herself with a
Most apropos word. She is a
Profiteering imposter- the poor chatelaine
Of LiarLand with a frock & travel addiction
Selling a scam of financing renovations and
Taking elderly patrons’ pension dollars whilst
Enjoying a life better than them. Yes, a
Real imposter with a gay imposter of a “boyfriend”.

Who is she fooling? She officially admitted it. She is an imposteur!

May I suggest this as the next thread title?

“She admitted it - Syndrome de l'imposteur.”

IMG_4500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.