The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's do a quick survey about the "HOT FLOWER GUY."

Is the flower guy really hot?

❤ - YES, WITHOUT QUESTION
:sick: - NO, SJ HAS LOW STANDARDS FOR WHAT'S HOT (HAVE YOU SEEN HER EXES AND HER CURRENT?)
:ROFLMAO: - MORE LIKE LUKEWARM (GOAT CHEESE GUY IS SLIGHTLY WARMER)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Found it franco be glascon.

They retail at £3100 😁
That's why it was blurred, so we wouldn't find that out

I would be interested to know to whom the crate was addressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a strange CD vlog that was today.
Bun Boy cannot have lunch with out Natti??
Squirrel tries to look like he is helping with the wood stove...... cannot get a nail broken.
But .... what I really wanted to do was to stick Molly the dog's "cone of silence" on Fanny !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The would be actor waiting for his cue from the pink phone mistress wearing his elf shoes with no steel toes! Amaury you missed your chance to "oops" drop the wood burner on PhiPhi.

"See everyone, I can be a big boy helper", oh...oh...look at camera....show everyone I know what to do next.....NOT!

PhiPhi just leave....go to your room....better yet, just leave the chateau altogether.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I would be interested to know to whom the crate was addressed.
And why was Nathan the heating engineer not helping to install/ deliver it instead of Amoury and Toncle? Snorts get out of the way!
Nathan seemed lukewarm...and less jolly when vlogged yesterday- has he had enough of being content, light fitter and...heating engineer?
Fanny let slip our van when referring to the white van...has she bought this from Tante?

Reactions: 22
Ngaire, the person I know who sends gift boxes to Cadeaux . . . will be so excited. :rolleyes:
They were using her napkins at the dinner table.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Dear FOREO Sweden,

I don't think this woman's face is doing your company any good, because your gadget doesn't work on an old cow's skin!
As a businessman myself, I believe this to be a really bad investment and marketing.
Look, do you really believe it's worth sponsoring her?
You're welcome.

MdP
View attachment 2493248
SJ said she had dry skin now she moisturizes everyday so it is not dry. Hey clueless you didn’t need a machine just a daily moisturizer. Hygiene is part of being an adult, you are not special, Snorty has been lying to you. Petheric would have told you straight up you were looking crazy & gave you some of his facial crème. Remember when Mason bought you some as a thoughtful gift? Your current boyfriend can only afford fillet O fish due to his gambling addiction & hair expenses. Ruby the cat agrees!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am thoroughly sick of her smarmy, supercilious, and sarcastic mocking manner in every single vlog she makes. She speaks to practically everyone in the same manner. She really is a ghastly woman. The minute her wrinkly, shiny, Gerry face hits the screen, wearing a turban and a dressing gown, I feel like throwing something at the screen, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly! I can feel my blood pressure rising seeing just one second of her garbage vlogs.
🧵 The minute her wrinkly, shiny, Gerry face hits the screen, wearing a turban and a dressing gown, I feel like throwing something at the screen, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly!

• Haha
  • Heart
This might work better for her; our cleaning ladies' most trusted brand! :ROFLMAO: ✌

View attachment 2493273View attachment 2493291
I have had a crappy stressful evening and that has made me laugh out loud-bloody brilliant
---
I have had a crappy stressful evening and that has made me laugh out loud-bloody brilliant
To be honest she is so filthy she needs to go through an old school car wash that little thing whirring ain't cutting it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am thoroughly sick of her smarmy, supercilious, and sarcastic mocking manner in every single vlog she makes. She speaks to practically everyone in the same manner. She really is a ghastly woman. The minute her wrinkly, shiny, Gerry face hits the screen, wearing a turban and a dressing gown, I feel like throwing something at the screen, ghastly, ghastly, ghastly! I can feel my blood pressure rising seeing just one second of her garbage vlogs.
Exactly why I do not watch her at all and rely on TL for reports on her disgusting escapades etc. My blood pressure thanks all of you who do watch. You are saving my life! 😂 ❤

• Heart
Let's do a quick survey about the "HOT FLOWER GUY."

Is the flower guy really hot?

❤ - YES, WITHOUT QUESTION
:sick: - NO, SJ HAS LOW STANDARDS FOR WHAT'S HOT (HAVE YOU SEEN HER EXES AND HER CURRENT?)
:ROFLMAO: - MORE LIKE LUKEWARM (GOAT CHEESE GUY IS SLIGHTLY WARMER)
Have you noticed Fanny routinely sexualizes men featured in her videos with her lovebombing “ hot” titles on videos, nicknames proclaiming the attractiveness of the person, or exploits them by making them take their shirts off for the camera , e.g., Amaury. She makes strangely sexualized comments about Cuz.

You notice she has done none of the above to Shrek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fanny didn't know cheese oozes out of balls. Well nothing oozes out of her man Childs micro penis

• Sick
  • Haha
Have you noticed Fanny routinely sexualizes men featured in her videos with her lovebombing “ hot” titles on videos, nicknames proclaiming the attractiveness of the person, or exploits them by making them take their shirts off for the camera , e.g., Amaury. She makes strangely sexualized comments about Cuz.

You notice she has done none of the above to Shrek.
Or to Phi!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.