The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Loire Valley for naming the thread. I couldn't find a nomination within the first 10 pages of the most liked, but your post made me LOL.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Iolair

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:52 AM
Lochness Monster said:
He also just does not know how to interact with adults. He was used to being the apple of his grandparents eye . He must be very dull company.
He has not been educated in culture or class. He has no manners and lacks any skill that warrants attention for the right reason.
Who else in the whole of the chateau verse does not work? Even the little boy on escape to the nightmare helps and does useful things .He is just Fanny’s maid.
Ps I know Fanny ‘ thinks’ she works.🙄😂
Sometimes I just look at Phillip and think... 'Really, that's the sperm that won?'

• Haha
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, GoldenBrummie and 38 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:12 PM
Dress update 🙄. I’ve been looking for a dress to wear to my oldest’s upcoming wedding. I’m a very casual person, shorts & flip flops most days. Since I’ve lost 25 pounds over the past few months, I haven’t bought a lot of new things, except a few cute J Crew tops I couldn’t pass up. I’ve been mostly shopping in my own closet. Wearing a lot of different things that haven’t fit quite right for a while. During this dress shopping process, I was surprised that I now wear a U.S. size 4.

I started looking online to get an idea about what’s out there in the fancy-ish dress world. After physically shopping in several department stores in two malls, I didn’t find anything, so I ordered two dresses that looked nice and felt like me. I don’t want to stand out. I just want to be a lovely, vague background character.

#1. I thought this would be the one.
IMG_7645.jpeg

#2. This one jumped out at me from the beginning, but no one else seemed to like it.
IMG_7642.jpeg

Surprisingly, #2 was the hands down in person winner. Everyone, including the happy couple and my husband, gave it the thumbs up. It looks much nicer in real life than in the pics and is quite slimming. Thanks Neiman Marcus!

Now I just need to find some cute shoes.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Le Baiseur, Milre and 37 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Friday at 10:13 PM
Apologies for the derail.
Wild weather has put half of NYC underwater! 😧
It's crazy! Our little family is celebrating Sukkot in the Hamptons where it's raining but not as bad!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:AndAnotherName, StephaniesSupportConsort, Fleur du mal and 36 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Sep 27, 2023
graciemckitten said:
Here is the spring summer 2023 collection as posted on the souleiado site. One Souleiado store is located near Versailles, the favorite stomping grounds of the little orphan princess.

https://www.souleiado.com/en/collections/printemps-ete-2023
Here are the accessories. Did Fanny buy 2 of the red travel bags ?
Quilted travel line
Makeup kits, toilet bags and travel goods canvas and Provencal fabrics to discover on the online store - Souleiado
www.souleiado.com
www.souleiado.com
Here is the fall 2023 line. See if you spot her wearing items from this collection in the next few weeks.
https://www.souleiado.com/en/collections/fall-2023-collection
Here are items now on clearance ( Fanny would have purchased any of these items new at full price but I am including the collection so the current line of clothing from this company is represented in this post.

Last chance - woman
Find our selection sales up to 70% off from our previous collections.
www.souleiado.com
www.souleiado.com
Scarves

Woman Stoles, silk Stoles - Souleiado
Silk stoles, wool, cashmere, embroidered jacquard coat to protect you from wind and cold, Souleiado offers a selection of stoles to discover more quickly on the online store - Souleiado
www.souleiado.com
www.souleiado.com
What items from these links have you seen her wear? Dresses, skirts, blouses, scarves, etc.? She never buys Khillip clothing.

Locations of 24 stores in France

https://www.souleiado.com/en/boutiques/
Stephanie has no money left in the Patreon fund for restoration projects at the Dump. She has spent it all on her self: tens and tens of thousands of dollars in clothing alone for herself in 2023 alone, luxury travel, paying “ staff” to cater to her and care for the daily activities at the Dump, online auctions, luxury linens, expensive suitcases, bags, jewelry, and shoes.

The heating will never be completed. She has already set up her lies to wiggle out of heating this year. She us spending that tax free money as quickly as it comes in. She will never show the accounts or complete any significant restoration or renovation project because she has spent all the funds collected on herself. Her pattern is clear by now: ebeg, cry, collect a huge sum of money fir a project, knock down a wall or ceiling, then the project is put in halt indefinitely.
I don’t think Anne Marie will stand for working in the cold this year. She put off the heating for until it was cold. She does not like coming off that money til the last possible minute.
---
mrsp67 said:
Hey all, whipped through three threads with out me lol ! Chateau verse is BORING…… read a few fun books and weekend away for a much needed cousins weekend, was much more interesting although I missed all of you lot and your humor!!
Southern Lurker messaged me on IG and has been locked out of TL any ideas?
I’m keeping up, but it’s hard. I got another puppy. Suck it PhiPhi!

Attachments
Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Fromthenorth, Granola Chic and 36 others

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Sep 27, 2023
A cook along with Snorts is not going to be a winner winner chicken dinner.

His hair🤮.
He said MariA helped him with preparation and he has adjusted the recipe slightly🙄😮.
However he FAILED to tell the audience it was an Hello Fresh meal. Don’t they tell you what to do Snorts, can you not read pictures?
As far as I am aware LIMES ARE CITRUS Snorts and you are supposed to be allergic to citrus.

Keep the red tower free as Snorts will be having the Squits
---
On Repeat said:
She is going to use FRK’s mother to provide content for several advent videos, just like she used Michael P. for advent video content in the past.
It will be October soon, so Stephanfraudie has to get ready to film fake Thanksgiving, fake Christmas, and fake New Years videos so she can have them finished weeks before the holidays begin.
I know the type Marie's mother is very well. It is sickening to me that this dynamic is going to be played out via the pink phone. God help Marie is all I can say.
[/QUOTE]
It is a replay of Bubble girl and her mother. A free stay for an opportunity for them to promote their trades/ wares in return… for being filmed by the oh so well known half a chateau owner - Fanny.

Attachments
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions:You, ploppityplop2, Fromthenorth and 35 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 6:59 PM
Imperious Me said:
We shouldn't be searching each other out, it doesn't matter and maybe that's why they left the group.. We share what we share of ourselves, but I'd never go digging to 'out' anyone here, I just enjoy everyones' contributions... What point is there in saying "You're THIS guy?
I know for a fact, there are people out there in this weird YouTube world of chateaux that we are all drawn to, that look lots of us up, hold grudges and want nothing more than to hurt us. It is insane. Be careful.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Cleo's Asp and 35 others

tuffiti

Thursday at 12:32 PM
Patreon video

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Bellasuzi, Fromthenorth and 33 others

As always we have a wiki of accumulated knowledge for your entertainment
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did you notice the row of expensive fabric/ flower covered notebooks on Fanny’s bedroom in yesterday and today’s videos?She loves Harris and Jones.

She purchased her $35 tissues boxes from them ( she had one tossed in the back of the Mercedes).

How many other purchases from Harris and Jones can you spot on Fanny’s bedroom, office, the Dump, etc? I believe she has several of their magazine files also ( starting at $35).When Stephanmemememe likes something, she usually buys many products in the line, e.g., ardmore, horshek dresses, Anthropologie dresses, etc.

Products offered include:
PHOTO ALBUMS
BOX FILES
LEVER ARCH FILES
WASTE PAPER BINS
TISSUE BOXES
STORAGE BOXES
KEEPSAKE BOXES
JOURNALS
MAGAZINE FILES
LETTER TRAYS
RING BINDERS
CLIPBOARDS
PORTFOLIOS
PEN POTS & MEMOS
SOAP BY CLOVELLY

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you once again ComtesseRose for all the work you do !!! 💋🌹🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So many bnb bedrooms that should be available mid week but Auntie and Uncle end up in PJ'S room.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread Comtesse.

Recreating antique wallpaper? They merely looked at wallpaper fragments and mentioned shrek to digitize it... that's not recreating it!

What really bothers me are the walls. The plaster has come off at some places, and they just painted it over.

A friend of mine once said: if the aristrocracy had the same amount of money as they had before, they would all have prestine manors, with replastered walls and heating all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did you notice the row of expensive fabric/ flower covered notebooks on Fanny’s bedroom in yesterday and today’s videos?She loves Harris and Jones.

She purchased her $35 tissues boxes from them ( she had one tossed in the back of the Mercedes).

How many other purchases from Harris and Jones can you spot on Fanny’s bedroom, office, the Dump, etc? I believe she has several of their magazine files also ( starting at $35).When Stephanmemememe likes something, she usually buys many products in the line, e.g., ardmore, horshek dresses, Anthropologie dresses, etc.

PHOTO ALBUMS
BOX FILES
LEVER ARCH FILES
WASTE PAPER BINS
TISSUE BOXES
STORAGE BOXES
KEEPSAKE BOXES
JOURNALS
MAGAZINE FILES
LETTER TRAYS
RING BINDERS
CLIPBOARDS
PORTFOLIOS
PEN POTS & MEMOS
SOAP BY CLOVELLY
Stephanie has a serious compounded self interested/ hoarding illness. Amaury has mentioned it to her on camera when they were clearing out masses of debris in preparation for a real heating system to installed. She is so self involved, she didn’t realize he was calling her out, she just accepted it as praise and it made the cut in the video. She has aligned herself with an immature, unevolved YesMan that greenlights this illness. Mummy is tired of trying. She’s moved on with the resignation that her only child is a charming albeit foolish self centered woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So…Teabag displays his art copies of Beatrix Potter on top of the expensive, restored, AGA stove. Which is clearly not getting much use. Maybe he should put his counterfeit Potter work IN the AGA, light it, and cook some toxic jam. And where are the Christmas cards for sale? Oh wait…it’s only October. He’ll have this year’s cards available around December 15 or so. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35

PHOTO ALBUMS
BOX FILES
LEVER ARCH FILES
WASTE PAPER BINS
TISSUE BOXES
STORAGE BOXES
KEEPSAKE BOXES
JOURNALS
MAGAZINE FILES
LETTER TRAYS
RING BINDERS
CLIPBOARDS
PORTFOLIOS
PEN POTS & MEMOS
SOAP BY CLOVELLY
Yes I did, and straight away I thought how much did she waste on those.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t bring myself to watch the video, but I read the Grift grab comments:

Caroline Gooder Dump plant, pushing a narrative for the Shittelaine:
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Can you update the description to include this year's charities. I hope the orphanage got another one this year. So sad that so many people need so much help from us all, but so happy we send our charity locally and globally. ❤

IS FANNY SETTING UP A BIG ARDMORE OR OTHER SOUTH AFRICAN CHARITY DONATIONS WITH BENEFITS FOR HERSELF, ISABELLE, OR POTTS?They are setting up something shady with the donations. Fanny does to South Africa next month.

1 reply
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
12 hours ago
Yes, please!

mavep2855
1 day ago
As always, beautiful and thoughtful gifts given from people who truly appreciate what you and your YouTube presence is all about. The fact that all the revenue from this vlog go to support many worthwhile charities is outstanding. Thanks Stephanie and Philip🙏🏼❤

KodieS
1 day ago
Stephanie and crew... back in 2020 I hand made an oak Chateau de La Lande sign that was featured in an early Cadeaux episode. I really had hoped to see it make an appearance somewhere. I would love to know where it ended up.

toddekstrom7963
14 hours ago
Thank God these are ending!

3 replies
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
1 day ago
But no donations at all made this year???

@margielynch7196
@margielynch7196
1 day ago
Oh my, love this shade of green, it’s so you 😂

@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
1 day ago
Marge, put on your glasses—-the DONATIONS to charity…the presumed premise of the channel, correct?

AlanHouser
15 hours ago
You should use the microphone again.
The "camera person" is 4x louder than the person on camera.

@jangriffiths8013
1 day ago
Is this greed fest going to end soon? It's truly disgusting. You don't NEED any of these things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey Teabag....... stop with the rabbits already!!!
Use your imagination and start drawing something original !!!

Oh, how about a update of your freebie cottage too !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A picture of SJ smooching a gorilla (or is that a chimpanzee?). :ROFLMAO:

cd1040.png
I've seen that somewhere before...
pp_beautyandthebeast_herobannermobile_19752_2cf8d29a.jpeg

I just can't put a finger on it... 🧐 🧐 🧐

So…Teabag displays his art copies of Beatrix Potter on top of the expensive, restored, AGA stove. Which is clearly not getting much use. Maybe he should put his counterfeit Potter work IN the AGA, light it, and cook some toxic jam. And where are the Christmas cards for sale? Oh wait…it’s only October. He’ll have this year’s cards available around December 15 or so. 🙄
Damn Kentucky, you went for the jugular!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A couple of specifically noted Harris & Jones purchases:

Nov 11, 2021 post by Lady Avonlea:
Abuela said:
And what about the tax audit?
Not to worry - SJ's financial records will all be organized now that she's purchased custom designed binders & letter tray from Harris & Jones in the UK - each item costs approx. 40.00 pounds. Wonder which cost centre SJ charges those to?

August 22, 2922 post by Sasha Groves:
The precious tissue box cover is a bespoke Harris and Jones and costs £35!! The ring binders aren’t cheap either at £32 each. Tattle Patrons going to the Funny Farm open day, this might just be where the missing accounts are hiding!! 😉

9A97E85E-8615-44DA-8C7C-8E7053D94254.jpeg
10EE9418-C9DB-42FB-BAAD-487122CFBFFF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t bring myself to watch the video, but I read the Grift grab comments:

Caroline Gooder Dump plant, pushing a narrative for the Shittelaine:
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Can you update the description to include this year's charities. I hope the orphanage got another one this year. So sad that so many people need so much help from us all, but so happy we send our charity locally and globally. ❤

IS FANNY SETTING UP A BIG ARDMORE OR OTHER SOUTH AFRICAN CHARITY DONATIONS WITH BENEFITS FOR HERSELF, ISABELLE, OR POTTS?They are setting up something shady with the donations. Fanny does to South Africa next month.

1 reply
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
12 hours ago
Yes, please!

mavep2855
1 day ago
As always, beautiful and thoughtful gifts given from people who truly appreciate what you and your YouTube presence is all about. The fact that all the revenue from this vlog go to support many worthwhile charities is outstanding. Thanks Stephanie and Philip🙏🏼❤

KodieS
1 day ago
Stephanie and crew... back in 2020 I hand made an oak Chateau de La Lande sign that was featured in an early Cadeaux episode. I really had hoped to see it make an appearance somewhere. I would love to know where it ended up.

toddekstrom7963
14 hours ago
Thank God these are ending!

3 replies
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
1 day ago
But no donations at all made this year???

@margielynch7196
@margielynch7196
1 day ago
Oh my, love this shade of green, it’s so you 😂

@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
1 day ago
Marge, put on your glasses—-the DONATIONS to charity…the presumed premise of the channel, correct?

AlanHouser
15 hours ago
You should use the microphone again.
The "camera person" is 4x louder than the person on camera.

@jangriffiths8013
1 day ago
Is this greed fest going to end soon? It's truly disgusting. You don't NEED any of these things.
Clara/Baconator had claimed early on that BagHead Nic and others had implored her to stop this greedfest because it was a horrible ‘look’ and was obviously interpreted that she displayed labels and resorted to sending herself expensive things to get the ball rolling. Clara/Baconator said Stephanie cried and was mortified that it could be misread that way, yet, Stephanie will not stop the rolling ball. Optics be damned!
It’s too delicious for her, accolades, whether real or fake, do not matter to her. Apparently it isn’t illegal but it sure seems corrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey Teabag....... stop with the rabbits already!!!
Use your imagination and start drawing something original !!!

Oh, how about a update of your freebie cottage too !
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flatttery”. It’s also a cop out and, in Michael's case, predictable.

Re the cottage, I’d love to know if work on the bathroom (no doubt featuring bespoke oak) has been started. Indeed, is there hot and cold water in the kitchen?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Re the cottage, I’d love to know if work on the bathroom (no doubt featuring bespoke oak) has been started. Indeed, is there hot and cold water in the kitchen?
What about the staircase?
Did it ever get finished ........ I can't remember !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.