The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Marquis de Potpourri do you have family living in Israel?
I do. Three cousins.

Yesterday, while observing Shabbat and the holiday of Shemini Atzeret, my family was oblivious to what was happening in Israel.
The only person who knew about the attacks was my wife who did not know how to tell anyone of us.
She knew how close Israel was to our hearts as a family. We have homes in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.
As soon as Shabbat ended, we were all shocked by the news and started contacting family and friends.
None of them picked up their phones which added greatly to our crippling worry and helplessness. It was grueling.

One cousin finally made contact about five hours ago--which was the middle of the early morning hours there.
She and her husband live in a beachfront community on the outskirts of Ashdod where they are very close to the fighting.
She told me that they'd been told to stay indoors and close down their window steel barriers! They are safe, but very much afraid.

The other cousin who lives in Tel Aviv called her dad (my uncle) about two hours ago and told him that they saw a couple of Hamas rockets hit an apartment building and level a business to the ground just five blocks down from their apartment building. They all want to leave, but none of them can fly out of the country. All flights have been canceled. I was supposed to go two weeks from now.
My cousin's best friend's neighbor, a beautiful 22-year-old woman had been taken captive by terrorists from her home in Sderot.
Her family fears the worst has already happened.

The third, a second cousin who is an IDF reservist and a medical doctor in Jerusalem has been called to report for duty.

Everything feels so surreal. So many innocent lives are ruined and wasted on both sides.

Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Did you notice transactional Fanny used the music from Permasmile Viv’s sister in today’s cd video moving the mattresses?

Fanny reads here, her new favorite word in connection with Khillip is passive aggressive.

Marie FRK made the comment, “ nothing ever really GOES DOWN FROM THE ATTIC, SO THIS IS A PROSPEROUS DAY.”

What guest brought the expensive gourmet Parisian chocolates to the Dump?

Why does Fanny have the woman with the hurt back using a cane the week before haul furniture and throw mattresses out windows at the Dump?

“The two most adorable mattress carriers in the world.” Lovebombing Fanny strikes again .

“ this is the most beautiful, passive, aggressive mattress, carrying you’ve ever seen.” Love Bomb 2.

Fanny should hire # people and have a daily cd channel just dedicated to cleaning out the Dump. She easily has enough content for two years of
videos.

Mummy is a greedy, nasty hoarder just like her daughter. Why does she have discarded/ old clothing in a dresser in a dump attic? The Jarvis family was a bunch of hoarders and clutter freaks.

FRK, “ I was too young to watch friends.”

Lovebomb 3. “ you too are amazing” to FRK and Snorts.
As Stephanie Jarvis reads here, I implore her to pay for a personality change with her ill-gotten gains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You have taken the words out of my mouth, I was about to post almost verbatim. It shows yet again that Fanny and Snorts have NO Chemistry at all.
Marie was on a high, but I imagine the low will follow. It was nice to watch a vlog that made me laugh again, it has been a long time coming Fanny.
I was thinking this was how Marie sustained her back injury and not after her recovery. Timeliness warped again.
---
As Stephanie Jarvis reads here, I implore her to pay for a personality change with her ill-gotten gains.
Sorry but I have previously commented but I think this was how Marie sustained her back problem and not after her recovery. Otherwise SJ would have commented that Marie was back to full fitness. She hasn't realised that people may raise concerns for her to be putting strain on a recent injury, purely because it hasn't occured yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She was dressing or dressed like this as a child. Something is broken and has been for decades.
I remember in the flog she interviewed Isabelle (?) there was a brief exchange on her dress sense in which IJ deflected blame. So strange.
View attachment 2498842
Why would you have this out on your dressing table if you were not fond of it? Fanny was not born in 1862. Absolutely NO ONE would dress their child like this unless she was performing on stage…. Just maybe this was her one operatic performance 🤣🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I do. Three cousins.

Yesterday, while observing Shabbat and the holiday of Shemini Atzeret, my family was oblivious to what was happening in Israel.
The only person who knew about the attacks was my wife who did not know how to tell anyone of us.
She knew how close Israel was to our hearts as a family. We have homes in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.
As soon as Shabbat ended, we were all shocked by the news and started contacting family and friends.
None of them picked up their phones which added greatly to our crippling worry and helplessness. It was grueling.

One cousin finally made contact about five hours ago--which was the middle of the early morning hours there.
She and her husband live in a beachfront community on the outskirts of Ashdod where they are very close to the fighting.
She told me that they'd been told to stay indoors and close down their window steel barriers! They are safe, but very much afraid.

The other cousin who lives in Tel Aviv called her dad (my uncle) about two hours ago and told him that they saw a couple of Hamas rockets hit an apartment building and level a business to the ground just five blocks down from their apartment building. They all want to leave, but none of them can fly out of the country. All flights have been canceled. I was supposed to go two weeks from now.
My cousin's best friend's neighbor, a beautiful 22-year-old woman had been taken captive by terrorists from her home in Sderot.

The third, a second cousin who is an IDF reservist and a medical doctor in Jerusalem has been called to report for duty.

Everything feels so surreal. So many innocent lives are ruined and wasted on both sides.

Praying for everyone. Especially those taken. This is heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
At least Snorts was finally doing actual meaningful work. That place has so much sh*t in it - holy cow!
Junk , junk , expensive junk and a great deal of peeling wallpaper.

Several comments about the landing and the wall paper coming adrift.
A few suggesting trying to complete one room, ha ha…

I get buying items ready for a room but when the room is so far from being complete eg the big room , why oh why buy stuff when there is NO WHERE clean to store things?
They are both ill. Fanny has no idea where anything is and I am beginning to wonder if Snorts memory is failing him too.
At least they have found the copper basin and one of the lights for the back hall.
If… Amoury starts taking more walls down upstairs and Fanny starts taking the wallpaper from the landing , the place is a fire hazard as well as a health and safety situation for guests and staff.
Lots of comments about Marie’s back!
---
Notice a video title, “ Good Riddance,” in front of a screenshot of FRK and Khillip. Passive aggressive Fanny reads here frequently.

Watch the startled guests:

Fanny the liar. We spent the DAY?… clearing the attic. Then what else did you do as we just saw one bed being assembled and two mattresses carried downstairs and one sofa. No other clearing in the previous 6 hours. That is because you did not start clearing until 4 pm.
The footage of the ‘ empty’ breakfast table was from ten days ago as was the guest In the white dress.
Also why was the breakfast table not cleared? I would love to see Nattys job description!
---
I do. Three cousins.

It is unimaginable. Prayers are definitely being said for protection and deliverance, also for those family members and friends living in fear for their friends and family .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I do. Three cousins.

(My dearest tattlers, long incoming informative post for our Marquis, since I have no idea how to talk to him privately)

I'm so sorry this is happening. I'm following the developments with horror.

in case they want out of Israel to USA, Pegasus airlines, Anadolu jet & Turkish Airlines are still fly from Tel Aviv-Istanbul (Pegasus, Anadolu jet & Turkish Airlines) & Tel Aviv -Antalya. (Pegasus). Although there might be delays due to the obvious circumstances, both Airlines are flying in and out of Israel.
They do not plan to cancel their flights to Israel. I think Hamas has no intention to get on the bad sad of Turkey by blowing up their planes and Israel has no reason to.

They can safely stay and wait for the next flights to USA or apply for visa's if they want a permanent stay elsewhere. Although the majority of the population in Turkey are Muslims, you family members will be safe. The Turks will not treat them bad.

I know there are a few video's circulation which isn't welcoming for Israeli's: The Erdogan video with subtitles supporting Hamas/Threatening USA is fake. My Turkish is advance enough to understand he was bringing his condolences to the families' and asking for de-escalation.
The fighter jets claimed to have left Azerbaijan & Turkey for Israel is fake too: the video was taken during a joint military training months ago.
The''Israeli'' generals who were taken prisoners by ''Hamas supporting Azerbaijani soldiers'' Also fake, those were Armenian generals and has nothing to do with the war in Israel.
The gatherings for Palestinian support are true, but they are mostly coming from the refugee side. But they can't harm anyone coming from Israel. The consequences for them would be too big to oversee.

I hope this helps a little in your search to get your family into safety.

Edit: at 16.40 today Israel time, there are seats left on Tel-Aviv Istanbul flight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Please tell me Fanny was cast as Little Bo Peep in the school play.......if not, why would Mummy dress her in this get up?
It looks a little bit like a First Communion dress. Traditionally, Catholic girls wear a white dress with a white head covering when they receive their First Communion (around 7-8 years old). But I don’t think Fanny is Catholic (?).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Marquis de Potpourri

Turkish Airlines flights are booking up rapidly. Pegasus Airlines has seats available for tomorrow.

I checked the layovers of Pegasus airlines Tel aviv - Istanbul for tomorrow, they are all in Turkey ( ADB, ATY & BJV)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A bit late as have only just got round to it, the patreon video:

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
There seem to be at least two pianos in that place. Why do they need more than one? The only people who can play reasonably well are Maria, and, in the past, Michael Petherick. Snorty pretends to play but isn't very good. Fanny once learnt, apparently, but never plays, although I think she said Daddy had bought the grand piano for her.

Reactions: 15
How many vlogs did they cut & paste to create the latest patreon?

Beginning/end was 1, flower guy was 2, Limoge visit was 3, Marie in frontless cream dress was 4, Marie in blue dress was 5, Dave at sink was 6.

I have said it before and will say it again, rinse & repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do. Three cousins.

You must all be sick with worry. Very difficult times, thinking of you all.
---
A bit late as have only just got round to it, the patreon video:
View attachment 2499621

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
So in effect, yet again she's told the patrons sod all. Doesn't anyone ever ask for more renovation updates or exactly where their money is going. The Patreon vlogs are no different to the daily's rolling out the same old same old.

Those figs didn't look ripe enough to me. Four wizened up roast spuds, 5 brussels and a slice of duck. Courgette (and MariA said heavy on the courgette) brownies :sick:

One of the male guests at the table didn't look over impressed. Hope they enjoyed wasting 75 euros.

More bleeping porcelaine!! In gods name why!!?

The whole place is one heaving mess of excess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How many vlogs did they cut & paste to create the latest patreon?

Beginning/end was 1, flower guy was 2, Limoge visit was 3, Marie in frontless cream dress was 4, Marie in blue dress was 5, Dave at sink was 6.

I have said it before and will say it again, rinse & repeat.
Marie is turning more and more into a Stephanie mini me with that off the shoulder blue frock.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
IMG_4574.jpg

Dave or Slave?

Scrub-a-dub Dave washing dishes and cutlery at
LiarLand
And only gets a 10 second appearance in her
Vlog whilst the Gay Twank has
Escaped for a night of leather-clad slave at a bathhouse.

IMG_4575.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh and there is absolutely nothing hot at all with flower guy.

and dead Dad got an honorary mention as usual.

Beyond pathetic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It looks a little bit like a First Communion dress. Traditionally, Catholic girls wear a white dress with a white head covering when they receive their First Communion (around 7-8 years old). But I don’t think Fanny is Catholic (?).
I am Church of England and was confirmed at around10 years old. I had to wear a white dress and veil for that but none of us w went dressed as little Bo Peep. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.