The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the land at her disposable they must have room to grow potatoes! Are they not pretty enough? Given the glut of courgette every year, they could certainly reduce the amount grown.
MarIA never serves potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes he did, he said him and Andi sold artwork of the chateau to raise funds for the roof... Why they didn't fix it in better weather is anyone's guess. Now they're delaying it till after workshops etc.. Meanwhile the hole is now big enough to fit that huge dresser they didn't buy in... 🤦‍♀️
---
Did I miss you Trolls discussing the THREE BOXES of wine? They're HUGE!!!!View attachment 2518131
Those wine boxes are probably 10 litre (13.3 bottles). The vineyard in Bergerac we have visited a few times sells bib (bag in box) option. They charge 30 euro per box which works out at just over 2 euro per bottle. I guess SJ is paying something similar, such generosity to your guests. Why isn't the white and rose in one of her many fridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Methinks he was talking about the cache pot having cost 7 euro? :unsure: :rolleyes: 🥰
Ahh,ok, I was probably not quite with it lol, he's still an ungrateful tit though. The pouting face because he wanted to put the plant in his precious pot. I know what I'd like to ram into that pot....his head.
---
I do the same. It annoys me when shop assistants plonk change down in my hand and say nothing and make a point of saying loudly , "thank you!" Similarly when someone pushes past, I say "excuse me please." Hubby hates it when he gives way to another motorist and they fail to acknowledge the gesture.
A recent older male guest at the Dump kept his hat on during Maria's pre-cheese concert and Snorty McFF constantly wears his beanie inside (I think he must stick it on ) - since when did that become acceptable? I suppose that if the hostess wafts around in various states of undress that anything goes. Just cut out the pretence that she is running little more than a doss house.
When all the rooms finally become too dangerous to use, the guests will have to sleep just like in days of yore in the doss houses.
1697712080837.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My mother was once going out of a shop and held the door open for the person following her. The person said nothing and my mother said "Sorry?" The person said "I didn't say anything" and my mother said "Oh, I thought you said 'Thank you'!"😀
Ladies first, no discussion. I’ve never been able to step through a door being held for me by a lady. It’s ingrained in me to be the one holding the door. Same with giving up my seat. Not long ago I stood to give my seat to a pregnant woman on the street car. A gutter punk slipped into it ahead of her. He got the bum’s rush with a quickness. Occasionally I’ve been given the stink eye over this but it’s how I was raised.

• Heart
My mother was once going out of a shop and held the door open for the person following her. The person said nothing and my mother said "Sorry?" The person said "I didn't say anything" and my mother said "Oh, I thought you said 'Thank you'!"😀
I say loudly "you're welcome" if I'm holding a door and don't get a thank you...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
With all the land at her disposable they must have room to grow potatoes! Are they not pretty enough? Given the glut of courgette every year, they could certainly reduce the amount grown.
I think they did grow spuds in the potager.

Someone (Kirsty? Thumbelina (who is absolutely wasted at the HMN))?) had the bright idea of planting potatoes in the wasteland that’s going to form the next part of Davey’s ludicrous design behind the crumbling chapel. I thought that was genuinely inspired - done, I think, before Steff realised.

Ahh,ok, I was probably not quite with it lol, he's still an ungrateful tit though. The pouting face because he wanted to put the plant in his precious pot. I know what I'd like to ram into that pot....his head.
---

When all the rooms finally become too dangerous to use, the guests will have to sleep just like in days of yore in the doss houses.
View attachment 2519078
The sitting room from three years ago. Still a mess of mattresses, peeling wallpaper and dirty cushions
---
I think they did grow spuds in the potager.

Someone (Kirsty? Thumbelina (who is absolutely wasted at the HMN))?) had the bright idea of planting potatoes in the wasteland that’s going to form the next part of Davey’s ludicrous design behind the crumbling chapel. I thought that was genuinely inspired - done, I think, before Steff realised.
This chapel.
Potty has done an edit on this , it does not look as if it needs propping up here!
The trees by the Red Riding hood woods look uniform and immaculate, not like the lumberyard of today.
Fanny’s Fake Fairyland of Fibs and Fables…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fanny says her favourite thing is planning the decoration of a room🙄😂. Planning ? What on earth has happened , why start this process now?
Using todays sponsor she is creating a mood board. Thankfully Snorts can draw albeit like a five year old in birdseye view format and not to scale either.
Note that Mikado wallpaper Fanny likes, how much a roll for a staff bedroom?
Then Snorts is trying to contribute with talk of colours and pattern, Fanny disagrees with him.
Fanny adds a written comment on the mood board about colours that make no sense to me.
Just why are they decorating yet more rooms when SO many are already partly started/ finished.More to the point will we ever see these rooms again?
Call me radical, but how about SJ and PhiPhi consult with Pavlina and let a grown adult woman have a say in how she'd like her own bedroom to look.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh miss Jarvis decided that the best defense is attack!

She used Pavlina's room to give a taste what's coming. She could have used the attic room to do the advertisement. But the attic room is old news.

The meeting with the gardeners. That was so tit and short with snorts not being able to shut his snout. That was fake as duck. It's what we like to call, this could have been an email.
Hey fanny, what would you like to remove from the garden next year?
Potatos.

We need a permanent and larger chicken coop.
Ok.

This was a flog to please the viewers.
That entire CD was pasted together (very poorly) from bits of crap filmed before Fanny’s Scottish vacay! MariE’s hair was done the same day Fanny had her hair cut shorter and coloured before the trip. Most of the vlog was just an advertisement for the decorating app because neither Fanny or Snorty have their own vision or design talent.

Natti was the only person NOT at the ‘fake’ garden meeting, although she made some phony entrance with a gift of heather from the guests. Natti has all but checked out and is just playing along till the end of the season.

Also, why do paying guests all bring gifts? Why was MariE at the fake garden meeting? Does Snorty carry his cache pot everywhere? (Incase he needs to pee).

I’ll be shocked if there isn’t an announcement during winter that Natti and Amuary are pulling up stakes and MariE is taking over as B&B manager. Fanny is fixing up the staff quarters to for her remaining underpaid staff to return next year.
Methinks he was talking about the cache pot having cost 7 euro? :unsure: :rolleyes: 🥰
7 Euro too much but Snorty now atleast has a pot to pee in.
---
I always hold the door open for anyone who is following behind me and most people say Thanks... one time I held it open and the person behind then decided to dilly dally, not sure what they were doing but after allowing an acceptable amount of time I said rather sarcastically... Are you coming through or are you waiting for a bus? He replied and I had to laugh... What time is the next one due? Then I let the door go on him.. 😂
---

If I were living in such a cold damp place a thin dressing gown would be the last thing I'd go to.. She needs a long length snood to roam around that draughty dump in... Those fleecy socks someone sent to them would be in my top drawer of the dresser... I won't even answer the door in a dressing gown, I'd rather literally throw a coat on and pretend I was getting ready to leave.
It was all filmed on a variety of warm September days and very badly edited. The entire CD was timey whimey and filmed before their Scottish vacay. MariE getting her hair done was filmed the same day Fanny got her hair cut and coloured before their trip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Her robe said it all:

“Your donation is so insignificant I cannot even bother to get dressed for you”.

IMG_4678.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.