Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna20

VIP Member
She’s probably such a dramatic handful when people call her out, that they just stopped doing it and she has no idea how obtuse she is. Which is redundant, I know, but it fits. She’s not worth the trouble of correcting, so she’s never learned her lesson, and keeps right on being a bitch. She thinks she’s just bickering, but she says some downright nasty things to him and he has no power in the relationship. It’s not to hard to keep a relationship with a poor, jobless, carless, foreigner who’s totally stuck. What’s he going to do to retaliate? Not set the table? Oooh I’ll bet she’s really scared. If he’s already pushing her, I would lay bets he’s going to slap her or hit her one of these days. I would think anyone, especially an arrogant little prat, would reach their limit eventually. She called him a such creature, that lays the best tables? WTAF?
I don't feel sorry for him. He has his own youtube channel. He has got the brought over from London chair which he could try to fix and upholster. He has the awful looking chairs in the dining room which he could sand down, reupholster. But he does nothing. He choose to do nothing to make money for himself. If you want to live the life of a kept person, than you do not really have a voice or choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @JackSpratt and @TorontoGWM for naming the thread and @CocktailGirl for nominating them - I tried to fuse them together

Most Liked Post from the previous thread

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 8:20 AM
Luna20 said:
@Marquis de Potpourri do you have family living in Israel?
I do. Three cousins.

Yesterday, while observing Shabbat and the holiday of Shemini Atzeret, my family was oblivious to what was happening in Israel.
The only person who knew about the attacks was my wife who did not know how to tell anyone of us.
She knew how close Israel was to our hearts as a family. We have homes in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.
As soon as Shabbat ended, we were all shocked by the news and started contacting family and friends.
None of them picked up their phones which added greatly to our crippling worry and helplessness. It was grueling.

One cousin finally made contact about five hours ago--which was the middle of the early morning hours there.
She and her husband live in a beachfront community on the outskirts of Ashdod where they are very close to the fighting.
She told me that they'd been told to stay indoors and close down their window steel barriers! They are safe, but very much afraid.

The other cousin who lives in Tel Aviv called her dad (my uncle) about two hours ago and told him that they saw a couple of Hamas rockets hit an apartment building and level a business to the ground just five blocks down from their apartment building. They all want to leave, but none of them can fly out of the country. All flights have been canceled. I was supposed to go two weeks from now.
My cousin's best friend's neighbor, a beautiful 22-year-old woman had been taken captive by terrorists from her home in Sderot.
Her family fears the worst has already happened.

The third, a second cousin who is an IDF reservist and a medical doctor in Jerusalem has been called to report for duty.

Everything feels so surreal. So many innocent lives are ruined and wasted on both sides.

Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated.

Last edited: Monday at 8:34 AM
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Jules100 and 57 others

thatsrich

Oct 5, 2023
Kalessi said:
Questions that came up in my mind this morning when I woke up at 2:30am, I know Fanny’s place is referred to as a chateau, especially by her and her cult followers, but is it really a chateau? What was its original purpose when built? Was it a summer place only? Was it a farm escape from the city? I have a difficult time hearing a term like “restore” in regards to a plain farmhouse never meant to be fancy. Thousands spent on wallpaper and decor convincing the gullible that they are returning this place to its original glory. Now, she and the other owners are free to decorate as they want and of course modern conveniences are understood but, I’m pretty sure they aren’t really “restoring”. That’s a very different process. I haven’t “restored” my Victorian home. I’ve preserved as much of the wood trim and floors as possible but the house as a whole isn’t as it was. 😴🥱
This is the root of all the lies. It’s the big lie. The old part of the property had defenses..this is the only thing significant, if that, that was left after the fire.

it‘s a country home ….no ballroom, small, pokey rooms no painted ceilings, no high ceilings, no ornate details, no expensive floors or tiling. No valuable furnishings.

A country home with a stable and walled garden. A working rural home where they provided a mill and bread oven for the community, lake for fishing, and kept some animals, had a coppice for wood and that’s about it. This was not a place for high society parties, balls or fancy furnishings. Not to say that a country home is bad…but it was never and never will be versailles. the previous owners owned a lot of land and thus made money from that business. There are servants quarters because people didn't have modern appliances….a house like that would have required help to run. The chapel was for the family and isn't that old.

now, its only being run into the ground.

Fanny has illusions of grandeur where there were none. Her holiday home isn‘t listed, has no historical value, it’s not a royal trust property…and there is no restoration….only maintenance, repairs, updating to modern standards (plumbing, electrics, internet, heating, bathrooms and sewage, fire prevention) and upgrades to make it suitable for her bnb business. Everything else is just decorating.

the chapel might count if you thought the paintings and stained glass windows were historically significant, but they aren‘t.
---
Fanny has been successful because she has marketed and sold a version of herself and her life that is pure fantasy, when its all a pack of lies….thats why we’re on thread 268.

i bought a chateau when i was 29 - lie
I’m restoring it to its former glory - lie
i enjoy living with my friends and volunteers - lie
i live here - lie
i cant afford to live here without your help - lie
im poor - lie
i’m an opera singer - lie
i love living here - lie
i’ve got a cold (insert any ailment here) - lie
I like your sweater - lie
I like animals - lie
i care about my fans - lie
i work hard - lie
life, love, laughter- lie

people latch on to imagined lives of influencers and fanny has found an audience of people who love the idea that they, too, can experience life of a woman living in France in a large home, surrounded by people, imagined laughter, and nice things….when they may be alone, sad or depressed, or genuinely interested in seeing a big french property get renovated and little, charming projects, diy crafts, and cooking, gardening etc. I know i watched because i love the idea of a walled garden and loved those fun videos of Fanny and Michael Peth being silly, cleaning flappy bird and making bath bombs.

Fanny makes you feel like you’re one of her friends……but friends dont pay for each other's travels, staff and upkeep.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Fleur du mal, billybudd and 43 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Oct 5, 2023
Let's do a quick survey about the "HOT FLOWER GUY."

Is the flower guy really hot?

❤ - YES, WITHOUT QUESTION
:sick: - NO, SJ HAS LOW STANDARDS FOR WHAT'S HOT (HAVE YOU SEEN HER EXES AND HER CURRENT?)
:ROFLMAO: - MORE LIKE LUKEWARM (GOAT CHEESE GUY IS SLIGHTLY WARMER)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, mrsp67 and 42 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Oct 4, 2023
Yesterday's vlog reinforced a few things for me:

1) This wouldn't get within 10 feet of me. EVER.

1696439234300.png

2) His hands are creepy little mitts (see above). Would someone please send him some nail clippers so he can open them in Cadeaux?

1696439520886.png

3) Sure, Stephanie. When I go to a spa for a service, I don't give a crap about the surroundings, so yeah, I'd LOVE a massage in your construction zone. Next up.......facials in the bat cave! Sign me up!

1696439735800.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Freesia54, KyBourbon and 39 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Oct 4, 2023
My takeaways from tonight's CD vlog:

A picture of SJ smooching a gorilla (or is that a chimpanzee?). :ROFLMAO:

cd1040.png

and...

Phiphi running out of shoe polish to rub on his scalp, hence the beanie in 35-degree weather!

cd1044.png

---
Christmas is coming.
MPK needs money.
Artwork for sale.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Lady Di, shatcho shiek and 39 others

tuffiti

Monday at 11:32 AM
A bit late as have only just got round to it, the patreon video:

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Arfarf, Granola Chic and 38 others

As always we have a wiki - ought to be updated
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The unmitigated gall to sit in her house coat and take that money after what she just spent on a trip, never mind all the others she's been on, and clothes shopping for all of them.... and act incredulous at the amount and how much it's needed for the chapel.... disgusting bitch.
2023 has been an intense year of very excessive, wasteful, self indulgent clothes shopping for Stephanemememe. She is letting Snorts now primarily scour the auctions for furniture and antique shopping for the dump so she can’t blame him for any excesses in this area. Blaming Snorts for all the purchases does “a look over there at Phillip buying crap for the Dump, don’t look at me spending tens and tens of thousands of dollars upon myself, Stephanmememe since January, on dozens and dozens of gowns/dresses/stilettos/coats/scarves/jewelry/ purses/ totes. Add in thousands of dollars for expensive facial treatments that do not work, fillers, Invisalign, and Botox. “ She then has the gall to complain to viewers that she simply cannot afford to pay all of her staff. Stephanfraudie is disgusting.

In the majority of episodes of CD, travels with my shitty, nasty friend, and several grift grab videos, Fanny is wearing a new dress, new, stilettos, new score, new jewelry, etc. We should add up how many new dresses and outfits we have spotted since January of this past year. I would not be surprised to determine she will have spent at least $20,000 plus just on dresses in the year 2023 while Snorts has a few ill fitting pairs of his mother’s trousers which are skin tight and far too graphic for the average cd viewer and also reveals nothing going on downstairs right now about.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CocktailGirl

I went to check out the Patreon page:
All creators on Patreon appear to have seen a jump in numbers of patrons in the last few days (not just those connected with the chateauverse). The results and graphs shown on the Graphtreon page makes it look as though Fanny and everyone else suddenly became very popular (even Selmar jumped from 7 patrons to 23 on one day!)

But don't panic everyone. Nobody has been buying $1 dollar subscriptions to inflate their results, and interest in CD is continuing to slowly wane. It is a glitch caused by Patreon's new method of reporting 'free membership' patrons. These are people that have, in some cases, merely expressed an interest in a creator. It is being sorted: this is a message put out by Graphtreon:

graphtreonjump.JPG

I'll let you all know when it has been sorted out, but for now please don't rely on any numbers you see. Fanny is still going down.(y)

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
I am sure Billster will rebuild the organ in the Convent Chapel, whereas Fanny would have just put it in a pile to be covered in peacock poo never to be seen again like everything else at CHMN.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
°
Oh no! We are all wrong about the color of F4F’s eyes, the issue was addressed on February 26,2021 by Tattler witchgrass:

Mummy Dearest said:
My question is what color are SJ eyes? Are they brown or blue? Colored contacts? Inquiring minds want to know🤣
They're black, like her heart.
Like Report
🧵 Suggestion - Fanny's eyes are neither brown or blue - they're black, like her heart!

• Heart

Abuela

Chatty Member
The vile soiled mattresses should be given to Dan to cushion his inevitable fall.

• Haha
  • Heart

FecilitéJ

“TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
3 hours ago

I can’t fathom it. We’re definitely together”
This is a classic response from those who are economical with the truth. So they are definitely together? I mean absolutely, they live at the same address, share holidays, play act together etc., so SJ can make that statement justifying in her own mind that it is factual. However, I have never seen one shred of what I'd call genuine displays of affection, respect or genuine intimacy. Everything around SJ is a stage, she is the leading lady, damsel in distress and heroine every single other person is nothing more than a bit player to her. I believe SJ needs communal living because she metaphorically and literally can not live with/by herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Amuary, Fanny is away in Scotland this week. You know Fanny's a hoarder, so now's your chance to order a few skips and empty out the attic, barn and outbuildings of all the crap that is piled high in every room in the shitoo!
Do it Amaury!
We dare you.

There's so much stuff at the Dump she wouldn't even notice what's gone.

The Dump has become such a great name for La Lande.
It really has become a dump, literally and metaphorically.

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
Mummy is on the defensive…
Crooks the lot of them
Hey mummy...we aren't all stupid...she "works" while ALWAYS vacationing so she can SCAM the stupid tax man again and use it as a tax write off. Jeez! Shut up and take care of Percy.

By the way, how the hell IS Percy??? Steph must have forgotten about him as " her mind never rests". Pardon me while I puke, again.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The loud, attention seeking Coco chick is simultaneously obnoxious and patently unfunny. I was hoping Aloysius would break free of Amaury’s grasp and chase her back to the airport to take the next flight out of France.

Lazy, stupid ass Baghead has never properly cared for “ his” sheep that he impulsively purchased as props to decorate a field at the Dump. Amaury and Kirsty must be getting tired of having to care for the sheep. You don’t see the Shittelaine ever helping to move the sheep or care for them. That task is always dumped on the current caretakers, Amaury, Kirsty, or the resident “ volunteers”, floral arrangers, cooks/chef, etc.

Permasmile Viv must be delighted that the transactional greedy gruesome twosome pointed out the tote designed by Permasmile in their pile of luggage and shopping bags.

Stephanie and Phillip argue and fight nonstop. Remember the Egypt trip where the Egyptologist guy had to sit between the arguing duo on the boat? No one enjoys being around this superficial, infantile “couple.” I agree with Strephanue, they are definitely together as a couple……………. Of greedy grifting assholes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

thatsrich

The 1 million dollar question, With all sources of incomes factored in, why is anyone buying Fanny anything?

also, Fanny said in a very recent vlog i think to nati, that she wouldn't be traveling for awhile. To Fanny, awhile = 24 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogue de Juin

CD comments. Enjoy!

@Rebelmusedesign
1 hour ago
I think you should calculate how many days you are at the Château and how many days you are traveling per year.

vtruth2798
4 hours ago
Watched you from the very beginning and loved every stage of life at the chateau. We really enjoy you both as separate and fascinating individuals. But we simply do not believe that your relationship is real. In fact the pretence that you are in a relationship detracts from all the great stuff going on. And no, it has nothing to do with ageism. My grandmother was 22 years older than Grandad. And they were blissfully happy for decades before her passing. Who put you both up to this. It's very peculiar. Please stop pretending! Are you being paid for it?
Show less

The Chateau Diaries
·

3 replies
@liliboo8475
@liliboo8475
3 hours ago
what an odd comment!!

@TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
3 hours ago
I’m truly bewildered by this. What would we gain from having a fake relationship for three years? I can’t fathom it. We’re definitely together ❤

@vic8895
@vic8895
48 minutes ago
Why would anyone be so cruel to write something that inappropriate. On their anniversary video no less. Sometimes it is best just to keep thoughts to yourself.

lindasmith6355
2 hours ago
😅Is that all Philip does lay tables

@ChateauLove
4 hours ago
Happy Anniversary to two of our favourite people. We missed you at Lalande, but you were certainly there in spirit! Sending you both big hugs & —of course— Chateau Love!!! Vivienne & Simon 🏰💖
The Chateau Diaries

Kim-sg2vx
4 hours ago
Stephanie, what did you give Phillip for the 3 year anniversary?

The Chateau Diaries
·

2 replies
@owenwitherell9969
@owenwitherell9969
4 hours ago
A romantic trip to Scotland🧳

@TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
3 hours ago
All will be revealed quite soon…

laurieanne9712
13 minutes ago
Philip is so kind, but I do not think for myself a relationship of bickering would be fun........
....."We're Definitely together." ....Gee, how romantic. 😂

• Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
The only foggy day in Edinburg was the 17th of October.

They didn't have to rush shit.
*the orange in the plane and on the cabin crew, so definitely EasyJet
*Ryanair has the yellow on the back/ blue leather on the front, head rests.

1697623229843.png

just in case she did fly into Gatwick there is no way she had to rush.
The matron of the poor orphaned princesses, would calmly walk out the airport by 12 with her bags, take a taxi and drive for an hour , and hour and a half and she'd still have1 hour and 35 minutes or 1 hour and 5 minutes to drop off her bags

1697623414508.png

• Wow
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
CD comments. Enjoy!

@Rebelmusedesign
1 hour ago
I think you should calculate how many days you are at the Château and how many days you are traveling per year.

vtruth2798
4 hours ago
Watched you from the very beginning and loved every stage of life at the chateau. We really enjoy you both as separate and fascinating individuals. But we simply do not believe that your relationship is real. In fact the pretence that you are in a relationship detracts from all the great stuff going on. And no, it has nothing to do with ageism. My grandmother was 22 years older than Grandad. And they were blissfully happy for decades before her passing. Who put you both up to this. It's very peculiar. Please stop pretending! Are you being paid for it?
Show less

The Chateau Diaries
·

3 replies
@liliboo8475
@liliboo8475
3 hours ago
what an odd comment!!

@TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
3 hours ago
I’m truly bewildered by this. What would we gain from having a fake relationship for three years? I can’t fathom it. We’re definitely together ❤

@vic8895
@vic8895
48 minutes ago
Why would anyone be so cruel to write something that inappropriate. On their anniversary video no less. Sometimes it is best just to keep thoughts to yourself.

lindasmith6355
2 hours ago
😅Is that all Philip does lay tables

@ChateauLove
4 hours ago
Happy Anniversary to two of our favourite people. We missed you at Lalande, but you were certainly there in spirit! Sending you both big hugs & —of course— Chateau Love!!! Vivienne & Simon 🏰💖
The Chateau Diaries

Kim-sg2vx
4 hours ago
Stephanie, what did you give Phillip for the 3 year anniversary?

The Chateau Diaries
·

2 replies
@owenwitherell9969
@owenwitherell9969
4 hours ago
A romantic trip to Scotland🧳

@TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
3 hours ago
All will be revealed quite soon…

laurieanne9712
13 minutes ago
Philip is so kind, but I do not think for myself a relationship of bickering would be fun........

• Haha
  • Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Patreon video.
Sorry for the delay, my laptop decided to be temperamentful today :rolleyes: Unfortunately the audio and video seem to be a little out of sync. Ah well.
View attachment 2512072

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thank you @tuffiti!
I thought for a moment there that Fanny had used her grifted sewing machine to embroider "con artist" across her own jacket! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
The Eagle has landed on Fannys new bag and shoes her 3rd year anniversary gift from Snorts, Kurt Geiger Belgravia, I believe, he could have bought a lot of Emmaus plates for the cost of them.
Fanny’s nanny( Aka Snorts) bought…these, yeah right!
Fanny’s nose is going to get caught in the door..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick