The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much like his fashion and design, his ‘aviators’ miss the mark
I just want to say thank you to all the fashion and decor police/forensic detectives here. Now that @Clara Burnett is gone, sussing out what they're buying and what it costs is one of the few sources of fact-based information we have on Jarvis' grifting.
The standard discount password for the crappy wine -- seriously, who would buy wine from Stephanie Jarvis? -- is a great example.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Our nextdoor neighbours are like that, I just think it must be so fuggy in there especially in this heat plus they've got a 1 year old. Makes me itch thinking about it.
My neighbor never has her windows open, ever. Mine are open until the snow flies. My sister from Florida came to visit in October once and she accused me of trying to freeze her to death. It wasn’t even that cold yet. 😂 If for some reason i was kidnapped and held captive at Fanny’s farmhouse, I would open every GD window in that ruin. It has to be wretched and rank in that place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Are you all the ones you say you are? Are we who we are supposed to be?
Or are we just constructs in an eternal dream?

Everyone who thinks they are the real deal, raise your hands 🙌

No, but really, who’s the mustache guy?
---
Where has @Summerbaby gone??
---
still on tattle, different name

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry. Le Comte was who he said he was. No imposter, first of all, could have committed those typo and English fingerprints accurately. Second, he really knew his Euro econ stuff on running big old houses as profitable businesses. Third, claimed other unmistakable aristo watermarks, not least a degree in agriculture. Jason Dubey wouldn't be caught dead at cow college, and also wouldn't survive five minutes. Fourth, labradors walking the estate, allowed on the bed -- another dead giveaway.
Gosh, do you keep a book on us all?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you all the ones you say you are? Are we who we are supposed to be?
Or are we just constructs in an eternal dream?

Everyone who thinks they are the real deal, raise your hands 🙌

No, but really, who’s the mustache guy?
---

still on tattle, different name
it's time to throw your collection of matrixs away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Stef lasted five days of doing 'daily' vlogs and that was too much hard work for her! Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry. Le Comte was who he said he was. No imposter, first of all, could have committed those typo and English fingerprints accurately. Second, he really knew his Euro econ stuff on running big old houses as profitable businesses. Third, claimed other unmistakable aristo watermarks, not least a degree in agriculture. Jason Dubey wouldn't be caught dead at cow college, and also wouldn't survive five minutes. Fourth, labradors walking the estate, allowed on the bed -- another dead giveaway.
So a weird thing just happened. I’ve injured my foot today somehow (that’s not the weird thing) so I came in to take something for the pain and ice it. Turned on the tv and The Count of Monte Cristo was a suggestion that came up on the screen. Le Comte’s name always reminded me of that movie. Now, that’s the weird thing. Sometimes I think someone is reading my mind. Where’s my tin foil hat?? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I believe this means Le Comte has been back and adjusted his TL privacy settings, not that long ago. Which means he’s probably ok & hopefully living his best life.
I'll drink to that 🥂 this is probably as good as it gets to knowing he's OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2482711

The other Chateauverse gays distance themselves from the Twank because they know exactly what he is and what he is doing - an uneducated, jobless sycophant gay grifter living off of a fading sugar mama desperate for attention as she clings to “youth”.

Poor thing. The sagging chatelaine f*g hag is aging day by day as the Gay Twank spends his allowance on eBay, Emmaus, Grindr and gay bathhouses across Europe.
He also just does not know how to interact with adults. He was used to being the apple of his grandparents eye . He must be very dull company.
He has not been educated in culture or class. He has no manners and lacks any skill that warrants attention for the right reason.
Who else in the whole of the chateau verse does not work? Even the little boy on escape to the nightmare helps and does useful things .He is just Fanny’s maid.
Ps I know Fanny ‘ thinks’ she works.🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I miss him, just hope they're both ok.
I hope both are well for I do miss Le Comte , he went straight to the point and was bloody correct all the time!
What was it he used to say........ "you cannot make it up"..... was that it???

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We don't know, maybe he got chateau tired. Last he posted was that his partner caught covid and since then he didn't post.

What I do remember is, his husband was also seeing a doctor for his digesting issues. Perhaps his husband needs care and that's why he stopped posting.
As well as catching Covid, the Comte had injured his shoulder.
And they were also looking after his mother in law who had come to stay with them. She had dementia.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nope, by the time Marilyn Manson came around, I was too old for lunch boxes, maybe even out of school. I don’t even know why I chose a KISS lunchbox, I remember being embarrassed by it and covering it with a napkin at lunchtime. Although, I kind of wish I still had it now, I’d sell it.💰
[/URL]
My fist lunch box was a Mr. T one and wow, I sure got made fun of… because girls didn’t have lunch boxes that boys had😒😒
IMG_5972.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dress update 🙄. I’ve been looking for a dress to wear to my oldest’s upcoming wedding. I’m a very casual person, shorts & flip flops most days. Since I’ve lost 25 pounds over the past few months, I haven’t bought a lot of new things, except a few cute J Crew tops I couldn’t pass up. I’ve been mostly shopping in my own closet. Wearing a lot of different things that haven’t fit quite right for a while. During this dress shopping process, I was surprised that I now wear a U.S. size 4.

I started looking online to get an idea about what’s out there in the fancy-ish dress world. After physically shopping in several department stores in two malls, I didn’t find anything, so I ordered two dresses that looked nice and felt like me. I don’t want to stand out. I just want to be a lovely, vague background character.

#1. I thought this would be the one.
IMG_7645.jpeg

#2. This one jumped out at me from the beginning, but no one else seemed to like it.
IMG_7642.jpeg

Surprisingly, #2 was the hands down in person winner. Everyone, including the happy couple and my husband, gave it the thumbs up. It looks much nicer in real life than in the pics and is quite slimming. Thanks Neiman Marcus!

Now I just need to find some cute shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He also just does not know how to interact with adults. He was used to being the apple of his grandparents eye . He must be very dull company.
He has not been educated in culture or class. He has no manners and lacks any skill that warrants attention for the right reason.
Who else in the whole of the chateau verse does not work? Even the little boy on escape to the nightmare helps and does useful things .He is just Fanny’s maid.
Ps I know Fanny ‘ thinks’ she works.🙄😂
Fair point. The Lalacelle boy is often pictured pitching in -- when he was smaller with child-sized wheelbarrow. I don't think they're overworking him, giving little kids training in work is the Montessori practical life method. Toddlers love it. Then they stop, at three or four. But having indulged them when they're eager, with little knives, child-sized brooms, travel irons, they already have the self-esteem that comes with solving problems and contributing to the family,
No evidence either Jarvis or Petit Seigneur Tache l'Oreiller have a single clue along these lines.
Adorable Hapa family toddler cooking @2:56:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🤚 @HalcyonOrganic spill what you know...
Ok, so first there were those big dinosaurs and then a asteroid killed them all and they became oil. Rich Texans and Sheiks started pumping out these oils and they became even richer.

There were two world wars and America sent army guys all over to world to show dominance.

someone invented the internet and here we are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.