The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OKAY.. back to my dinner story.... I hadn't realized my son left a review... he just let me know... the answer is in 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2477434View attachment 2477435View attachment 2477436View attachment 2477437View attachment 24774383 days ago
New

Rude gentleman serving us ruined the experience. Food was good for the most part but chicken was overcooked and not as described in the menu. Terribly overpriced for what you get. Won't be back.

Response from the owner 3 hours ago
Hi K R. We’re sorry you didn’t enjoy Andy’s service. He did try to please you! It’s unfortunate when a guest misunderstands something on the menu and although the chicken you received was exactly as written...we can appreciate that you didn’t know what a roulade was and expected something different. All of us at Urban Dish take great pride in making sure everyone leaves happy so we took the chicken off your bill. It’s unfortunate you still decided to leave a one star review even after Andy put his best effort into making sure you were pleased. Alas, we can’t please everyone…but we will still continue to try!
What a condescending hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a condescending hole.
Not a good look on a review he will put people off by being such a prick
---
patreon comments"

Lois
19min
Of course I'm enjoying the dailies but I'm more concerned that it's a lot in combination with the Diaries, Travels, Grand Tour and Patreon and soon leading up to your busy Christmas diaries. It would be nice to see a Christmas pass where you don't have so much on your plate that you burn out and get sick in the new year. Also squeezing in a trip to Scotland and then S.Africa?

Lisa F.
7h
Stephanie, do what is manageable for you! Love the dailies as they give me a break in my work day 😉 and providing extras like this for the Patrons is awesome whatever day you choose to release them. But do keep us updated on new and ongoing projects. The new bedroom was a pleasant surprise!

Mark F

7h
Loving the daily vlogs , hope you are having a great time .hugs❤

Carol Z

7h
Of course we’re all gonna LOVE having a daily vlog! We’re like Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors when it comes to videos, FEED US. So my only concern would be that you don’t exhaust yourself in the process. You…take care of you.

Colleen Lawrence

7h
Daily blogs are a fun quick hello every day. I love them. But please do not over due it:) love the morning weather reports as well. What a great night of songs and music. Maria is so talented!!!

Jodee Risney

7h
OMG. Dailies, once a week….whatever you wish….as long as you have Chaud Fleuriste,I’m there!

Kim A Crosbie

7h
I agree with Pat. I like the dailies but whatever is comfortable for you. Great video today

Melissa Southworth

7h
I love the daily vlogs or 5 days whatever you can do. I've been over the moon this week with your vlogs.

DankDuckStuff

7h
I love the dailies!! But only do what you can do and don’t stress if you have to take a break/step back. Btw where is that lovely dress (or top maybe?) from? I love the design. Love you Steph!

Lora Sorkin

7h
While the dailies are fun, remember that whole work/life balance thing? Whenever you're not feeling balanced, please stop and take care of yourself! xoxo

Stephanie Waters

7h
Dear Steph: I don’t want you to burn out or get sick! I love seeing your faces every day, but I want you to also enjoy your life!! My goodness, you & Marie with all those lovely & talented men…! What a FUN night! I smiled through the entire video! But you had to go to bed, which worries me that you’re pushing too hard. Whatever you want, I’m here for you! Thanks for your efforts. You are one of my favorite people! ❤

Kathy Mann

7h
Thanks Stephanie , I love the dally vlogss, so please keep them coming as long as you are enjoying doing them🧡🧡🧡

Chiara Elisabetta

7h
What an amazing video, what a lovely evening it must have been, and what a treat for us! Thank you for sharing it, Stephanie. Loved this and, of course, would love more daily vlogs—however many you’re able to make. Merci. 🌷🪻🌻

Jane Blandford

7h
My concern with you doing dailies are that you may burn out or get too tired. In my mind, it is not worth it for you. You are already taping so much. I am enjoying everything that you are doing but taking on more is a concern. I just care......

Carolyn Padula

6h
Completely agree. We've seen the toll non stop filming and editing take on Stephanie before. Loving doing it is one thing. The physical toll is another.

Lora Sorkin

7h
It's been years since I've been to a men's choral performance. I hadn't realized how much I'd miss them until now! Well done all - beautiful harmony!

Sandra Pegum

7h
I agree with the comments made by others, be careful of burnout 4/5 days a week sounds grand. I’m enjoying the short versions but I think you may want the patreon video to be on a different day, particularly when they need to be longer if /when patreon input might be useful to support you, for advice feedback and updates on plans etc.

Colin & Terri Rankin

7h
I am enjoying the dailies showing your everyday life. The peaceful, serene walks with nature singing, the laughter and joy of learning new things, the bantering play amongst the LaLanders, glimpses into everyday tasks that seem humdrum but are made humorous when done with others. I see the excitement in your face when making these vlogs. Try to enjoy the journey but know that we are with you whatever you decide to do. Save enough energy for your Travels with Ollie, travels with family and friends, and for the Christmas vlogs. Pace yourself. This episode was priceless! All of the fantastic singing and music, the food, but most of all, the spontaneity. You simply must film more fun like this! Loved everyone involved!!!

Ginia Hamilton

7h
I love the daily vlogs, reminds me of the older videos when we'd see more of everyday life instead of one select thing

Allie

7h
I love the dailies and especially that they are about life at La Lande. What a talented group of friends you have!

Rachel Wyatt

6h
This made me smile

Anna-Marie

6h
I LOVE the dailies very much, and it's so lovely to know that you enjoy doing them, dear Stephanie, so please don't overburden yourself. Do the Patreon video whenever feels right for you. You know what works best, heaven knows, you've set the standard for all the others! One suggestion I would like to make though – is it possible to turn up the volume or adjust the levels for when people are replying to you? I find that often, I can't hear what Maria is saying, especially when she's announcing the menu, Marie too, Amaury too! Your voice is lovely and clear because you're next to the mic, but turning up my volume here to hear them isn't working because it's out of balance with your volume. Just a thought. And if it can't be done, then don't worry and we'll never speak of it again!
---
patreon comments:

Erin Knight

6h
Holy Hot Flower Guy on a piano!!😍 As for the dailies... The selfish, yet honest side of me says, "YES! I will excitedly look forward to each one, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!" However, my practical, more empathetic side says, "You will surely burn out trying to do that. Do what you can, and we will love you, even if you can only do one a week." Perhaps an every other day schedule would be more manageable? Take care of yourselves!

Leslie L Coslet

6h
Okay, thoroughly enjoyed Maria on piano and all the guys singing!

Peta Thompson

6h
Loved that vlog - sounds like you all had an amazing night. I am happy with however often you put dailes out - just don't overwhelm yourself. It's not like you don't have other things to do as well runnig a busy chateau.

Yen Phan

6h
I look forward to your videos. Love the dallies but i know they can be stressful to get out. I like having something to look forward to everyday so i’m for moving the Patreon video to another day but do what is beat for you. Thanks for doing the dailies!

Morgan

6h
I agree with Jane Blandford. I worry that by doing dailies, you will push yourself too much and burn out especially since you’re also helping with the editing of travels with my friend. But selfishly I do have to say I love having daily videos to watch of Lalande. When I found your channel 2 years ago, I went back and watched every single Vlog you had made. So I had something to watch every day but ever since I caught up to the present day I’ve been missing the daily intake. 😂 If you do decide though to do five days a week, I agree it would be much better to have the patron videos on a separate day. Either way thank you so much for all your videos. 🥰

Rhonda Logsdon Thomas

5h
Ditto Morgan!

Ashley

6h
Loving the daily videos but do what ever is best for your mental health.

helen brown

6h
I love the dailies. The key is that if you get stressed, it’s not worth it. They can be shorter, if that’s easier. Also, I don’t think you need to hold to the same time.

Örn Leifsson

6h
I really love the dailies and for me it doesn't matter when the patron video is, just do it when it suits you best.

Carolyn Padula

6h
This was an absolute delight! The singing, and of course piano playing, were wonderful! More of that any time, please. As to the big guestion - continuing doing dailies, I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy them. I do. But more importantly to me is your health and the balance in your life. I'd rather have fewer videos and know you are having time to breathe. You deserve time with the people you love and to not feel rushed or pressured.

Jann Marchant

6h
Stephanie! This vlog was fabulous. Loved seeing everyone singing and enjoying Maria's talent on the piano. Thank you from way down here in Australia (Grafton).

Carol Updegraff

6h
Love the daily videos too! Just don't want you to overdo it. Having the patron video on a different night would be fine as well. This video was so much fun! Hot flower guy just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for the laughter and fun! Much love!

Richard kennedy

6h
Loving the daily's, it truly is a diary. Also, yes moving patron vlod to a non diary night would be a good idea.

Rosa Veldkamp

6h
The dailies have been great fun! I love that we get the opportunity to 'visit' with everyone as they go about their day in the Chateau. I enjoy all the things you vlog about, but that is one of my favourites. (Well, that and the garden.) And do whatever works best for you! 😊

Carol Pocklington

6h
The dailies are a joy, and I agree with everything said by the others in terms of your health and wellbeing - so why not have the others in the house do some of the daily filming to take the pressure of you. they don't have to be professionals, it would be fun. Thank you for all the effort you put in. This vid was absolutely lovely.

Kels

6h
Its most important that you take care of YOU and don't overdue it like before! With that said, I LOVE THE DAILY VLOGS!!!! :)

Alyssa G

6h
Post when it’s easiest for you 🙂

Virginia Cardinal

5h
Do the dailies for this week, and then return to your regular schedule. In the new year, maybe you could do a week of dailies say twice a year for something special. Consider Stephanie, that six videos a week is six deadlines you will have each week. You were able to do them in the pandemic when barely anyone was living at the chateau, and there were no guests and nothing going on. You have talked about all the filming and editing overwhelming your plate in the past and you have talked about overworking yourself. Continuing the dailies is just not sustainable. Not only for your mental and physical health, but also, you won't have as much time to do other projects.

Pam Haghighi

5h
Absolutely agree. It is lovely to see you all each evening but that's a huge amount of work. That said, something prompted this change on your part so, working on the premise that I'm not your mother, you're an adult and I know Philip will have been part of this decision making process, you do you! If you want to, you do that little thing!!! (Enormous thing). Nothing is cast in tablets or stone, you can always stop.

Denise Balthazar

5h
I have to admit it - I LOVE the dailies 💫💫- your format really gives a look inside daily life there…my vote is to move the Patreon video to a non-chateau diary day… 🤗

Mimi S.

5h
I loved tonight’s video. Such fun! I smiled throughout the sing along. Since you asked, I’d prefer the Patreon video on a day that you’re not sharing a video for the Chateau Diaries. Enjoy your visit with your friends.

Andrew Rodgers

5h
I love the dailies … gives you such a picture of Chateau life ❤

Erin E Esteves

5h
❤ that you are back to dailies. my vote is the Patreon video be on a night w/o a CD.

Susan and Matthew Pesselato

5h
loved this!!! how I miss singing with my old crew after dinners. Hot Flower Man certainly has a voice! Wow!! Steph - you do you as far as the daily vlogs go. Don't over extend yourself. I love the daily vlogs and don't care when the Patreon vid comes out - same day or another. Your daily vlogs are just so much fun and we really appreciate them. Much love and big hugs!

Matheus Augusto Marques

5h
loving the dailies. keep going!

Susan Stopher

5h
I love the dailies! The multiple people in the LeLand village exemplifies to me how chateaus existed in previous centuries with a modern twist. Patreon videos can be anytime.

Harased

5h
Love the dailies, maybe the Freddie Mercury wannabes should continue their day jobs but great fun. Chateau karaoke 🎤🎪

Shelley Passfield

5h
What fun!!!

Ann Jeffers

5h
I enjoyed watching all of the fun! I agree with most everyone else. Love the dailies, but want you to take care of yourself first. Please don't overdue. You have a lot of construction coming soon. I will love to hear about that and the heating. Please do whatever is best for yourself.

Monica L Riske

5h
The way you surround yourself with such talented friends is simply amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Young

5h
The dailies are great and the Patreo vlog could be any night that makes sense on your schedule. My only concern is that we already intrude on the privacy of the citizens of LaLande and I'd hate to become a nuisance. Share as much as you can because we love to be included but don't let us get on everyone's last nerve.

Jennifer Hartman

4h
Love the dailies and 5 days is great and if it works for you to move the Patreon video, that would be lovely.

Amelia Whitbread

4h
I do love the dailies, but I do also like watching the longer videos as well. I like to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and watch them but now they are over before I know it! Love anything you do I just need to drink my tea faster! 😆

Anne M.

4h
So fun! Everyone needs a fiend like Maria, who will sight read popular songs while you sing your hear out. Bravo!

Leanne & Bruce Lambert

4h
It's great but don't exhaust yourself please.💞

Corrine Loyola

4h
You need at least one complete day off per week. Why don't you take Sundays off?

Christine Holmes

4h
I absolutely ❤ the dailies but to help overcome any potential stress why not do lots of filming and just edit some ahead of time. We don’t mind -(speaking for others?)- if it’s not all on the particular days as we love all the content, not worrying about it being on any particular whole day! Also maybe every other day would enable you to ‘bank’ some footage for a later airing? I would love to see the Patreon videos on a separate night to the C.D’s as this way we have have something to look forward to, to feed our addiction to Lalande! You have created a monster Stephanie.🤣 You have a lot to do now Stephanie with your travel videos with Ollie, Cadeaux, Diaries and Patreon videos, all making for a heavy workload as well as your not being able to enjoy the moment too because you have to film it for us. Ever since I acquired my first video camera I have filmed for family and friends’ for lots of Weddings, Anniversaries, Christenings etc so I know how it is to be behind the lens all the time and not participating myself because I wanted all those moments on film for others to remember. Just do as and when you feel you can Stephanie, your health is a priority otherwise ill health would undo all the great things you have achieved so far. At the risk of repeating myself each day, this was a super vlog and you took us along to the fun ‘party’ with you! ❤💐❤💐

Liz Kaseno

4h
Love the dailies! 5 days a week is totally reasonable. If you are enjoying them then keep having fun. 🥰

Brian Moriarity

4h
Am I the only one who wants the "hot flower guy" to sing just to ME?! Amazing when he shifts into his falsetto register. Great sing-a-long! So much fun just to watch everyone let loose. Going to watch it again and sing along myself! As for videos; yes, as others have mentioned, please do what feels right and does not overwhelm you. I'm happy and adaptable to whatever schedule but do like a long one now and then as well.

Ronald Horton

3h
Me too, on the singing bit!!

Pamela Tripp

4h
Definitely made me smile! Looked like so much fun. I like the idea of dailies but 5/week should be plenty to keep us in the family!!!!

Marcel Gendron

4h
I really like the daily videos but please don’t burn yourself out. I’d rather there be fewer videos than to tax your mental well being, a sentiment that I’m sure I share with many others.

MaryEllen Meekins

4h
I'm loving the daily videos! I don't mind two videos on Wednesday... but that is a lot on you... 🤔 dinners Friday through Sunday, dailys Sunday through Thursday what day does that leave free? Maybe if you announce that the daily for Wednesday will be for Patreons only on Patreon you would get more Patreons? Muhhaha! (Wicked laugh)🤣That's mean, maybe don't do that.

Marcel Gendron

4h
this one was great though, so much fun!

Lisa Akinlabi

4h
What a splendidly fun evening!

MaryEllen Meekins

4h
Question? Are these daily videos really filmed same day as released?! 🤯I had gotten so used to your videos being filmed from a bunch of days that I guess I didn't believe these were from THE DAY they were coming out. I really enjoy channels that date when things happen in the video. I don't know why, but I do . Check out Sailing Zatara for idea of what I mean. This may be a way to make daily like videos but back to the old schedule you had. Though I love these short daily videos! Don't get me wrong. Be creative and come up with something uniquely you, Stephanie. Create a whole new format of video, perhaps. Daily ✔ all ready invented, set days like Thursday and Sunday ✔ already invented, shorts✔all ready invented. Is there an idea in you for some new way to use what YouTube has to offer., just food for thought. You all ready broke ground when you invented chateau channels. I think you are a ground breaker, so let your creative juices flow and don't follow others success path make your own as you did at the start. You go girl!
---
Ron will make you puke and then ending on Michael T will make you puke more these patreons are so sickening

Ronald Horton
3h
Well, I just voted, amongst myself, that the singing should be a very regular part of your format. The only thing that could be better is to hear Philip's beautiful voice more clearly. Very enjoyable indeed. Thank you for the video. The schedule of the different videos is really about my pay scale!! Love to you all. ❤ P.S. Stephanie, we are hopelessly in love with you and will accept what and how you do things.

Lois Hampstead

3h
I can’t sing to save myself but this has been one of my favourite videos. Everyone so happy and enjoying themselves and amazing singing. I smiled the whole way through then poured myself a glass of champagne 💜 I like the dailies reminds me of the old days but I like the longer format too. Filming Sunday to Thursday I’ll be sorry not to see Phillip’s table settings for the guests and the food that’s served but I’ll survive .I think Patron videos on a non Diaries night would be best xx

Karin Musilová

3h
i love the daily videos so much, it brings me an instant comfort and happiness. but you have to figure out what works best for you, we will be grateful for any videos!

Bronwyn Febey

3h
Look after yourself first and foremost 🤔.. I'm loving the dailies, there's a lovely relaxed feel about them that I think sometimes gets missed in the longer version ♥... If you're loving it keep going but be sure to schedule time for yourself 😉😍

Jane Nunn

2h
You seem very rushed in the dailies so far. I prefer the diaries and sitting with a cup of tea and enjoying them. Also for you there's alot of added pressure especially when travelling around frequently with your other channel & the gift channel. Weekly gives you time to prep & allow for downloads etc ..

Ginger Benson

2h
This was an absolute joy....!!! I'm loving the dailies as well, and living in Australia they are such a treat, first thing with my morning cuppa, but please don't overstress yourself too much, because I'm already psyched up for the upcoming annual Advent Diaries.

Susan Stephens

2h
This was so delightful seeing the group together and having fun singing. Maria is so amazing at the piano.

Jane Nunn

2h
I forget Philip sings. The men's singing was stunning Steph. Thankyou for sharing. Lovely gentlemen. Love the hot 🔥 married flower guy! 💐 haha

Susan Stephens

2h
Ooops! Love the shorter daily vlogs. I will watch Patron videos any day of the week. Do take care of yourself in this process.

Jerrie Lindsey

2h
Fun! second the worry about burnout. How do those being filmed feel? Does it change the dynamic in any way?

Isobel Chapman

2h
Really lovely. I just adore your vlogs Stephanie but I’m really concerned that you will end up running yourself into the ground and making yourself poorly. I can just hear Mummy now! Please don’t make yourself poorly. God bless all xx

Michael T

1h
So much to enjoy and entertain in one video but I'm only going to comment on two things that stood out for me. First is the beginning scene with all seated as the singing starts....where Philip is seated on the large sofa by himself and the other three men are packed together on the smaller loveseat. No big deal but it simply struck me as a bit amusing. Second was the unexpected scene with Jean Baptiste sprawling atop the piano in what could only be called a diva pose. That was a fun scene....but when it's a male is divo an actual word?

Jenny Lee Miller

1h
I like the dailies and I think you're wise to take a few days off a week. I don't mind when you post the patreon videos. I wonder if dailies are easier to edit since there would be less footage to sift through? Also, I like seeing the simple parts of your day as well as the highlights.

Marita Olufsen

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
When you needed help with the Travato family, wasn’t I there for you?
When your second uncle of your third wife had trouble with the police, wasn’t I there for you?

But you and your wife never invited me into your apartment for a cup of coffee…

View attachment 2476859
Your husband is my daughters godfather!!!

Forgive me Don Halcyone! I will correct my mistake now!

Stephanie Jarvis is a scammer she 'films' her dailies in advance and uses scraps from the cutting floor to serve us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Very cute how these deluded idiots worry about the beggar queen getting burned out from filming. The daily vlogs are snippets from the trash can, crammed together in a non-chronological order and disjointed. No extra work, no extra money worth. My only highlight is Maria - she is snappy and puts Steph in her place. Well done Pavlina - hope you enjoyed Marie's Schwedenbomben and hurry up, there aren't many chocolate bananas left :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Off topic: I have shared just a tiny bit of the experiences about abuse of technology here that I have had with my college friend with the profoundly disabled daughter. I am sorry this is a little long but I will get to the issue about cloning the key fob on a car.

About 12 years ago, she came to visit me to speak about all the weird crap her husband was doing to her and things that were occurring in their home. She was in tears, had lost a ton of weight, and didn’t think anyone would believe her. Her husband, aka Jackass, worked in the smart phone industry, then automotive industry and had access to all types of technology before it hit the market. He traveled 20+ days a month. He was cyberstalking her, using different types of technology to harass her nonstop. I believed her and had to get involved and figure out what was happening and help her ultimately get divorced, and stay safe.

Background: Here is just a few examples of what he was doing to her:
When her husband was out of town, she had several instances where in the middle of the night she would hear footsteps in the attic or knocking on the walls or tapping sounds under the floor, but when she went into the attic or checked the entire house, there was nothing there. She was awakened by the sound of a rooster crowing in her bathroom. When she told her husband, he just tells her she was crazy.

She was in her disabled daughter’s room one night, and although her daughter was asleep, she started hearing her daughter’s voice saying “kittycat” (one of the only 2 words/phrases that she can say). The noise seemed to come from random walls in the bedroom and continued so long it woke it up her daughter and she started saying “kittycat.” I was at her home and heard the sounds coming out of the walls at random times.

She and her cats and dogs heard sounds from the closed laundry room like someone was in there, e.g., banging, doorknob rattling, etc. The cats scratched the paint off the door trying to get into the laundry room. When she opened the door, no one was in the room. She would hear the same thing with the garage door, but when she checked the garage, no one was there.

He got an app on his phone that mimicked a heartbeat. He knew that the sound increased her stress levels. He would play it at a very low level at night in their bedroom at random times. When she asked him about the heartbeat noise, he would tell her she was crazy. She was waking up every night at 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. without fail and she didn’t know why she kept waking . She couldn’t get a solid night of sleep and was worn down. ( I finally found 2 devices under the mattress on her side of the bed that would shake the mattress to wake someone up without the sound of an alarm. He was deliberately setting the alarms to wake her up every night.) He slept all night without being awakened.

He had all sorts of hacks into her emails, computer, phone, auto, etc. She would get weird random emails and phone calls. He monitored all her devices, and was obsessed with knowing exactly where she was at all time. When he knew she had left the house, and she thought he was out of town, she would come home and the doors to the house would be unlocked, her dogs would be locked in the bedroom closet, or her garage door would be open.

I got a couple of ex FBI detectives to search and scan the house to find any devices, etc. The husband learned of the plan beforehand because my friend spoke about it on her hacked cell phone, so he tried to remove or cover up tech he had used in the house. They found wiring in the attic indicating that he had previously had cameras installed inside the house, with wiring heading to all the bedrooms (where her mother had stayed and her 16 year old niece had spent a summer). He had been monitoring them nonstop while he had been traveling. He would make comments to my friend about things she had done or said when she was alone in the house.

I had found microphone/speaker devices that had been installed behind the baseboard molding in 3 rooms. He was using them to pipe in scary sounds, voices, a recording of the daughter saying KittyKat, and to listen to conversations in the house. He had other easily removable microphone/speakers stashed all around the house that he had taken down before the former FBI agents arrived at the home.

He used a program to permanently delete info off the home computer in a manner where forensic computer experts couldn’t recover the hard drive. I believe he had a tracker on her car but he removed it when he found out about the detectives. My friend now has a mirror on a long handle to check underneath her van for tracking devices. When she mentioned cyberstalking to Jackass, he got so angry, he threw a glass across the room and shoved her 6 year old son into a wall, breaking the son’s finger

After a restraining order was issued against Jackass, she was ultimately granted the divorce but Jackass continued to screw around with her. He would figure out ways to mess up her security cameras, and continually tried to break into her email, phone, etc.

11 years ago, she called me one evening and was very upset. She was at her daughter’s school, and put her wheelchair bound daughter into the back of her van, but had left the key fob in her purse in the front seat of the van. After she shut the van doors, she heard all the doors locking, and realized that her daughter was locked in the van.

Jackass suddenly showed up in the parking lot and was asking questions about wanting to see the daughter and could she open up the van. My friend couldn’t open the van and he started berating her and telling her she must be crazy and could not properly care for their daughter since she locked her in the van with the keys. The girl was locked in the van for 20 minutes before the doors suddenly unlocked and she was able to get into the van. The doors unlocked immediately after I told my friend to call the police to help her enter the vehicle.

She had to drop the daughter off at the home of the Jackass, and had her key fob with her. She went to unlock the door of the van to remove her daughter, and whenever she unlocked the door, it immediately locked again. It took an hour of unlocking the van before it stayed unlocked so she could remove her daughter. During the entire time, Jackass was demeaning and berating her.

At that time it was newer technology, but I figured out he had gotten a device that amplified the key fob and allowed him to clone it. This way he was able to control locking and unlocking her car while standing in the doorway of his home, the school parking lot, etc.

In the weeks prior to this situation, my friend found her cat locked in her van, wrinkle cream samples tossed into the “locked” car as well as a piece of sporting equipment the son had forgotten and left at the house of Jackass, and once was awakened at 3:00 a.m. with the sound of her van starting in the driveway.

We had the dealership rekey/ change the electric codes on the key fob on the van and I got a Faraday bag for her to put her keyfob in at all times unless she needed to use it to immediately start the car. She would unlock the car doors a few houses down from turning into her ex husband’s driveway and return the key fob to the faraday case. So far, this has kept him from controlling her car in any manner.

He would always try to track her through breaking into her cell phone, so he could show up right behind her on the road traveling to school, a doctor’s office, etc. When she left the house, the cell phone went into the faraday bag to block her whereabouts so he could not track her. She used a burner phone to place calls during that time. The faraday bag kept her smartphone from being tracked when she had it in the faraday bag.

Even when she had taken all of these precautions, he suddenly started reappearing in her rear view mirror, following her whenever she had her daughter in the van. We broke down her huge wheelchair and found an apple tracking tag had been placed under one of the cushions in the wheelchair. Every time her daughter has any contact with the father, my friend has to search her wheelchair, suitcase, etc. to see if there is a tracking device present. She will not allow any presents from him to her daughter to be used in the house. I helped her make a faraday cage out of a huge metal trashcan, and the stuffed animals he gifted her are kept in the trashcan, and removed only to be sent with her to the house of Jackass when there is visitation. She was concerned about him placing a device inside the stuffed animal to record or track them.

Faraday bags can provide protection to keep you safe in many ways.
A couple weeks ago, in my neighborhood, some thieves, using amplifying equipment, were unlocking cars in driveways and looting the contents during the night. Having your key fobs (and that means the spare key fob also) in a faraday bag would help prevent them from gaining access. Technology changes so quickly these days. It can be difficult to keep up.
So very scary! Thank you for sharing all this @graciemckitten. You are such a good friend to have. My best wishes to your friend and I hope she's doing much better away from Jerky McJerk Face. I sincerely hope the Jackass gets what's coming to him. He's a piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="Patriciarella, post: 16895419, member: SJ, on the other hand doesn’t know which of her birds is Thor.
[/QUOTE]
... but, miraculously, she always recognises that it's Sif who is the mother of every single peachick who hatches and so the mother is not one of Thor's own daughters which would signify that peacock incest is taking place on her property!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If that box was 'unopened sweets'... what's in the 'opened sweets' box. That box needs a lid, we know there are rodents at Lala.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Fanny’s latest Amazon delivery.

Is she back to SA before Advent?….
I would have thought an Oxford literature graduate with an interest in southern Africa would have read that book many years ago. Lessing was a Nobel Literature laureate and the book was greatly acclaimed. Fanny's only just discovered it.
---
I do hope that Fanny and Snorts get to meet this lunatic…..
Maybe Natty can do a quick patreon check of addresses 🙄🤣 to ensure they are genuine first.
She'll think she's like the Beatles arriving in the States. The whole of Scotland will come out to welcome her and wave flags! (Not!) I doubt if Nic's posh friends will be impressed. Perhaps we could arrange for N. Fairpants to welcome Snorty and give him some advice on table setting.
---
I thought that clock said 9.40 pm.
The hands on that thing are difficult to read.
Either way 8.20pm or 9.40pm, it's rather later to eat dinner.
But then again their days start late.
It always takes Snorty at least four hours to cook dinner. Remember when they ate about midnight once when he took ages to cook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well the Patreon video is out. I don’t know how to post it here. Someone should be doing it soon. OMG. The hot flower guy was at the chateau they went to. I don’t know if it was apparent before (I have no gaydar I’m useless), but he is gay gay gay. -says someone with no gaydar. Main highlights were lots of piano playing by Maria and singing, singing, singing. Fanny was the only other woman present. Hot flower guy had a male friend with him. The couple that has the chateau are two fellas. It was strange. They got hot flier guy to sing I Can Buy Myself Flowers. 👀Fanny went to bed early and left everyone downstairs singing……
I’m not sure what you call a brothel for gay men. .?

Fanny’s dump is the house of debauchery.
---
CD video 4 comments:

1 hour ago
Maybe don't offer your employees unprescribed prescription pain killers on camera!!

@elizabethstuart8401
1 hour ago
I’m not too sure about keeping your lavender in a garbage bag. Especially if you plan to eat some of it. The reason is that apparently garbage bags have chemicals in them that may not be conducive to eating. Just saying.

thomascherry8155
1 hour ago
The discussion of the shutters reminded me of the facade re-do project. Did you decide not to pursue it? Was it disallowed? Or, is it still on the list of future projects?

@corrigans1
1 hour ago
This new episode is like being a male customer at Anthropology (which I am), a lot of women's stuff (no offense, just saying).
By the way where's Natalia? She seems to disappear as soon as she's caught on camera

@Jane-3229
2 hours ago
Was the little bed in your chosen room for Oliver?! 😉🤣🤣😘
The Chateau Diaries
·

1 reply
@TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
🤣

@DesmondDyeOfficial
1 hour ago (edited)
Water the apple trees and the tomatoes

jmk1962
4 hours ago (edited)
When doing daily videos you don’t need a premiere and countdown every day. It's overkill.
replies
@JBPalmBeach
@JBPalmBeach
3 hours ago
Thank you. These are ridiculous.
@kimlarkin2630
@kimlarkin2630
3 hours ago
Agree

@kimlarkin2630
@kimlarkin2630
3 hours ago
Agree to it being overkill😊

@melaniecross8369
@melaniecross8369
1 hour ago
@chrissih4046 👍 agreed
Thank you for posting. Fanny is revealing her layers…….
---
From the comments on the latest flog.
Marie needs therapy alright... and not just physical therapy!
@lotusdolphin
22 minutes ago
Oh sweet Marie, I hope you feel better soon. Try some sound therapy. It really helps. Sending love and healing thoughts View attachment 2477485View attachment 2477486View attachment 2477487View attachment 2477488🇺🇸
MariE either hurt her back getting in that slipper bath or bathing in a puddle when forest bathing on one of her foraging forays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
---
patreon comments"

Lois
19min
Of course I'm enjoying the dailies but I'm more concerned that it's a lot in combination with the Diaries, Travels, Grand Tour and Patreon and soon leading up to your busy Christmas diaries. It would be nice to see a Christmas pass where you don't have so much on your plate that you burn out and get sick in the new year. Also squeezing in a trip to Scotland and then S.Africa?

Lisa F.
7h
Stephanie, do what is manageable for you! Love the dailies as they give me a break in my work day 😉 and providing extras like this for the Patrons is awesome whatever day you choose to release them. But do keep us updated on new and ongoing projects. The new bedroom was a pleasant surprise!

Mark F

7h

Carol Z

7h
Of course we’re all gonna LOVE having a daily vlog! We’re like Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors when it comes to videos, FEED US. So my only concern would be that you don’t exhaust yourself in the process. You…take care of you.

Colleen Lawrence

7h
Daily blogs are a fun quick hello every day. I love them. But please do not over due it:) love the morning weather reports as well. What a great night of songs and music. Maria is so talented!!!

Jodee Risney

7h
OMG. Dailies, once a week….whatever you wish….as long as you have Chaud Fleuriste,I’m there!

Kim A Crosbie

7h
I agree with Pat. I like the dailies but whatever is comfortable for you. Great video today

Melissa Southworth

7h
I love the daily vlogs or 5 days whatever you can do. I've been over the moon this week with your vlogs.

DankDuckStuff

7h
I love the dailies!! But only do what you can do and don’t stress if you have to take a break/step back. Btw where is that lovely dress (or top maybe?) from? I love the design. Love you Steph!

Lora Sorkin

7h
While the dailies are fun, remember that whole work/life balance thing? Whenever you're not feeling balanced, please stop and take care of yourself! xoxo

Stephanie Waters

7h
Dear Steph: I don’t want you to burn out or get sick! I love seeing your faces every day, but I want you to also enjoy your life!! My goodness, you & Marie with all those lovely & talented men…! What a FUN night! I smiled through the entire video! But you had to go to bed, which worries me that you’re pushing too hard. Whatever you want, I’m here for you! Thanks for your efforts. You are one of my favorite people! ❤

Kathy Mann

7h
Thanks Stephanie , I love the dally vlogss, so please keep them coming as long as you are enjoying doing them🧡🧡🧡

Chiara Elisabetta

7h
What an amazing video, what a lovely evening it must have been, and what a treat for us! Thank you for sharing it, Stephanie. Loved this and, of course, would love more daily vlogs—however many you’re able to make. Merci. 🌷🪻🌻

Jane Blandford

7h
My concern with you doing dailies are that you may burn out or get too tired. In my mind, it is not worth it for you. You are already taping so much. I am enjoying everything that you are doing but taking on more is a concern. I just care......

Carolyn Padula

6h
Completely agree. We've seen the toll non stop filming and editing take on Stephanie before. Loving doing it is one thing. The physical toll is another.

Lora Sorkin

7h
It's been years since I've been to a men's choral performance. I hadn't realized how much I'd miss them until now! Well done all - beautiful harmony!

Sandra Pegum

7h
I agree with the comments made by others, be careful of burnout 4/5 days a week sounds grand. I’m enjoying the short versions but I think you may want the patreon video to be on a different day, particularly when they need to be longer if /when patreon input might be useful to support you, for advice feedback and updates on plans etc.

Colin & Terri Rankin

7h
I am enjoying the dailies showing your everyday life. The peaceful, serene walks with nature singing, the laughter and joy of learning new things, the bantering play amongst the LaLanders, glimpses into everyday tasks that seem humdrum but are made humorous when done with others. I see the excitement in your face when making these vlogs. Try to enjoy the journey but know that we are with you whatever you decide to do. Save enough energy for your Travels with Ollie, travels with family and friends, and for the Christmas vlogs. Pace yourself. This episode was priceless! All of the fantastic singing and music, the food, but most of all, the spontaneity. You simply must film more fun like this! Loved everyone involved!!!

Ginia Hamilton

7h
I love the daily vlogs, reminds me of the older videos when we'd see more of everyday life instead of one select thing

Allie

7h
I love the dailies and especially that they are about life at La Lande. What a talented group of friends you have!

Rachel Wyatt

6h
This made me smile

Anna-Marie

6h
I LOVE the dailies very much, and it's so lovely to know that you enjoy doing them, dear Stephanie, so please don't overburden yourself. Do the Patreon video whenever feels right for you. You know what works best, heaven knows, you've set the standard for all the others! One suggestion I would like to make though – is it possible to turn up the volume or adjust the levels for when people are replying to you? I find that often, I can't hear what Maria is saying, especially when she's announcing the menu, Marie too, Amaury too! Your voice is lovely and clear because you're next to the mic, but turning up my volume here to hear them isn't working because it's out of balance with your volume. Just a thought. And if it can't be done, then don't worry and we'll never speak of it again!
---
patreon comments:

Erin Knight

6h
Holy Hot Flower Guy on a piano!!😍 As for the dailies... The selfish, yet honest side of me says, "YES! I will excitedly look forward to each one, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!" However, my practical, more empathetic side says, "You will surely burn out trying to do that. Do what you can, and we will love you, even if you can only do one a week." Perhaps an every other day schedule would be more manageable? Take care of yourselves!

Leslie L Coslet

6h

Peta Thompson

6h
Loved that vlog - sounds like you all had an amazing night. I am happy with however often you put dailes out - just don't overwhelm yourself. It's not like you don't have other things to do as well runnig a busy chateau.

Yen Phan

6h
I look forward to your videos. Love the dallies but i know they can be stressful to get out. I like having something to look forward to everyday so i’m for moving the Patreon video to another day but do what is beat for you. Thanks for doing the dailies!

Morgan

6h
I agree with Jane Blandford. I worry that by doing dailies, you will push yourself too much and burn out especially since you’re also helping with the editing of travels with my friend. But selfishly I do have to say I love having daily videos to watch of Lalande. When I found your channel 2 years ago, I went back and watched every single Vlog you had made. So I had something to watch every day but ever since I caught up to the present day I’ve been missing the daily intake. 😂 If you do decide though to do five days a week, I agree it would be much better to have the patron videos on a separate day. Either way thank you so much for all your videos. 🥰

Rhonda Logsdon Thomas

5h
Ditto Morgan!

Ashley

6h

helen brown

6h
I love the dailies. The key is that if you get stressed, it’s not worth it. They can be shorter, if that’s easier. Also, I don’t think you need to hold to the same time.

Örn Leifsson

6h
I really love the dailies and for me it doesn't matter when the patron video is, just do it when it suits you best.

Carolyn Padula

6h
This was an absolute delight! The singing, and of course piano playing, were wonderful! More of that any time, please. As to the big guestion - continuing doing dailies, I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy them. I do. But more importantly to me is your health and the balance in your life. I'd rather have fewer videos and know you are having time to breathe. You deserve time with the people you love and to not feel rushed or pressured.

Jann Marchant

6h
Stephanie! This vlog was fabulous. Loved seeing everyone singing and enjoying Maria's talent on the piano. Thank you from way down here in Australia (Grafton).

Carol Updegraff

6h
Love the daily videos too! Just don't want you to overdo it. Having the patron video on a different night would be fine as well. This video was so much fun! Hot flower guy just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for the laughter and fun! Much love!

Richard kennedy

6h
Loving the daily's, it truly is a diary. Also, yes moving patron vlod to a non diary night would be a good idea.

Rosa Veldkamp

6h
The dailies have been great fun! I love that we get the opportunity to 'visit' with everyone as they go about their day in the Chateau. I enjoy all the things you vlog about, but that is one of my favourites. (Well, that and the garden.) And do whatever works best for you! 😊

Carol Pocklington

6h
The dailies are a joy, and I agree with everything said by the others in terms of your health and wellbeing - so why not have the others in the house do some of the daily filming to take the pressure of you. they don't have to be professionals, it would be fun. Thank you for all the effort you put in. This vid was absolutely lovely.

Kels

6h
Its most important that you take care of YOU and don't overdue it like before! With that said, I LOVE THE DAILY VLOGS!!!! :)

Alyssa G

6h

Virginia Cardinal

5h
Do the dailies for this week, and then return to your regular schedule. In the new year, maybe you could do a week of dailies say twice a year for something special. Consider Stephanie, that six videos a week is six deadlines you will have each week. You were able to do them in the pandemic when barely anyone was living at the chateau, and there were no guests and nothing going on. You have talked about all the filming and editing overwhelming your plate in the past and you have talked about overworking yourself. Continuing the dailies is just not sustainable. Not only for your mental and physical health, but also, you won't have as much time to do other projects.

Pam Haghighi

5h
Absolutely agree. It is lovely to see you all each evening but that's a huge amount of work. That said, something prompted this change on your part so, working on the premise that I'm not your mother, you're an adult and I know Philip will have been part of this decision making process, you do you! If you want to, you do that little thing!!! (Enormous thing). Nothing is cast in tablets or stone, you can always stop.

Denise Balthazar

5h
I have to admit it - I LOVE the dailies 💫💫- your format really gives a look inside daily life there…my vote is to move the Patreon video to a non-chateau diary day… 🤗

Mimi S.

5h
I loved tonight’s video. Such fun! I smiled throughout the sing along. Since you asked, I’d prefer the Patreon video on a day that you’re not sharing a video for the Chateau Diaries. Enjoy your visit with your friends.

Andrew Rodgers

5h

Erin E Esteves

5h
❤ that you are back to dailies. my vote is the Patreon video be on a night w/o a CD.

5h
loved this!!! how I miss singing with my old crew after dinners. Hot Flower Man certainly has a voice! Wow!! Steph - you do you as far as the daily vlogs go. Don't over extend yourself. I love the daily vlogs and don't care when the Patreon vid comes out - same day or another. Your daily vlogs are just so much fun and we really appreciate them. Much love and big hugs!

Matheus Augusto Marques

5h

Susan Stopher

5h
I love the dailies! The multiple people in the LeLand village exemplifies to me how chateaus existed in previous centuries with a modern twist. Patreon videos can be anytime.

Harased

5h
Love the dailies, maybe the Freddie Mercury wannabes should continue their day jobs but great fun. Chateau karaoke 🎤🎪

Shelley Passfield

5h
What fun!!!

Ann Jeffers

5h
I enjoyed watching all of the fun! I agree with most everyone else. Love the dailies, but want you to take care of yourself first. Please don't overdue. You have a lot of construction coming soon. I will love to hear about that and the heating. Please do whatever is best for yourself.

Monica L Riske

5h
The way you surround yourself with such talented friends is simply amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Young

5h
The dailies are great and the Patreo vlog could be any night that makes sense on your schedule. My only concern is that we already intrude on the privacy of the citizens of LaLande and I'd hate to become a nuisance. Share as much as you can because we love to be included but don't let us get on everyone's last nerve.

Jennifer Hartman

4h
Love the dailies and 5 days is great and if it works for you to move the Patreon video, that would be lovely.

Amelia Whitbread

4h
I do love the dailies, but I do also like watching the longer videos as well. I like to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and watch them but now they are over before I know it! Love anything you do I just need to drink my tea faster! 😆

Anne M.

4h
So fun! Everyone needs a fiend like Maria, who will sight read popular songs while you sing your hear out. Bravo!

Leanne & Bruce Lambert

4h

Corrine Loyola

4h
You need at least one complete day off per week. Why don't you take Sundays off?

Christine Holmes

4h
I absolutely ❤ the dailies but to help overcome any potential stress why not do lots of filming and just edit some ahead of time. We don’t mind -(speaking for others?)- if it’s not all on the particular days as we love all the content, not worrying about it being on any particular whole day! Also maybe every other day would enable you to ‘bank’ some footage for a later airing? I would love to see the Patreon videos on a separate night to the C.D’s as this way we have have something to look forward to, to feed our addiction to Lalande! You have created a monster Stephanie.🤣 You have a lot to do now Stephanie with your travel videos with Ollie, Cadeaux, Diaries and Patreon videos, all making for a heavy workload as well as your not being able to enjoy the moment too because you have to film it for us. Ever since I acquired my first video camera I have filmed for family and friends’ for lots of Weddings, Anniversaries, Christenings etc so I know how it is to be behind the lens all the time and not participating myself because I wanted all those moments on film for others to remember. Just do as and when you feel you can Stephanie, your health is a priority otherwise ill health would undo all the great things you have achieved so far. At the risk of repeating myself each day, this was a super vlog and you took us along to the fun ‘party’ with you! ❤💐❤💐

Liz Kaseno

4h
Love the dailies! 5 days a week is totally reasonable. If you are enjoying them then keep having fun. 🥰

Brian Moriarity

4h
Am I the only one who wants the "hot flower guy" to sing just to ME?! Amazing when he shifts into his falsetto register. Great sing-a-long! So much fun just to watch everyone let loose. Going to watch it again and sing along myself! As for videos; yes, as others have mentioned, please do what feels right and does not overwhelm you. I'm happy and adaptable to whatever schedule but do like a long one now and then as well.

Ronald Horton

3h

Pamela Tripp

4h
Definitely made me smile! Looked like so much fun. I like the idea of dailies but 5/week should be plenty to keep us in the family!!!!

Marcel Gendron

4h
I really like the daily videos but please don’t burn yourself out. I’d rather there be fewer videos than to tax your mental well being, a sentiment that I’m sure I share with many others.

MaryEllen Meekins

4h
I'm loving the daily videos! I don't mind two videos on Wednesday... but that is a lot on you... 🤔 dinners Friday through Sunday, dailys Sunday through Thursday what day does that leave free? Maybe if you announce that the daily for Wednesday will be for Patreons only on Patreon you would get more Patreons? Muhhaha! (Wicked laugh)🤣That's mean, maybe don't do that.

Marcel Gendron

4h

Lisa Akinlabi

4h

MaryEllen Meekins

4h
Question? Are these daily videos really filmed same day as released?! 🤯I had gotten so used to your videos being filmed from a bunch of days that I guess I didn't believe these were from THE DAY they were coming out. I really enjoy channels that date when things happen in the video. I don't know why, but I do . Check out Sailing Zatara for idea of what I mean. This may be a way to make daily like videos but back to the old schedule you had. Though I love these short daily videos! Don't get me wrong. Be creative and come up with something uniquely you, Stephanie. Create a whole new format of video, perhaps. Daily ✔ all ready invented, set days like Thursday and Sunday ✔ already invented, shorts✔all ready invented. Is there an idea in you for some new way to use what YouTube has to offer., just food for thought. You all ready broke ground when you invented chateau channels. I think you are a ground breaker, so let your creative juices flow and don't follow others success path make your own as you did at the start. You go girl!
---
Ron will make you puke and then ending on Michael T will make you puke more these patreons are so sickening

Ronald Horton
3h
Well, I just voted, amongst myself, that the singing should be a very regular part of your format. The only thing that could be better is to hear Philip's beautiful voice more clearly. Very enjoyable indeed. Thank you for the video. The schedule of the different videos is really about my pay scale!! Love to you all. ❤ P.S. Stephanie, we are hopelessly in love with you and will accept what and how you do things.

Lois Hampstead

3h
I can’t sing to save myself but this has been one of my favourite videos. Everyone so happy and enjoying themselves and amazing singing. I smiled the whole way through then poured myself a glass of champagne 💜 I like the dailies reminds me of the old days but I like the longer format too. Filming Sunday to Thursday I’ll be sorry not to see Phillip’s table settings for the guests and the food that’s served but I’ll survive .I think Patron videos on a non Diaries night would be best xx

Karin Musilová

3h
i love the daily videos so much, it brings me an instant comfort and happiness. but you have to figure out what works best for you, we will be grateful for any videos!

Bronwyn Febey

3h
Look after yourself first and foremost 🤔.. I'm loving the dailies, there's a lovely relaxed feel about them that I think sometimes gets missed in the longer version ♥... If you're loving it keep going but be sure to schedule time for yourself 😉😍

Jane Nunn

2h
You seem very rushed in the dailies so far. I prefer the diaries and sitting with a cup of tea and enjoying them. Also for you there's alot of added pressure especially when travelling around frequently with your other channel & the gift channel. Weekly gives you time to prep & allow for downloads etc ..

Ginger Benson

2h
This was an absolute joy....!!! I'm loving the dailies as well, and living in Australia they are such a treat, first thing with my morning cuppa, but please don't overstress yourself too much, because I'm already psyched up for the upcoming annual Advent Diaries.

Susan Stephens

2h
This was so delightful seeing the group together and having fun singing. Maria is so amazing at the piano.

Jane Nunn

2h
I forget Philip sings. The men's singing was stunning Steph. Thankyou for sharing. Lovely gentlemen. Love the hot 🔥 married flower guy! 💐 haha

Susan Stephens

2h
Ooops! Love the shorter daily vlogs. I will watch Patron videos any day of the week. Do take care of yourself in this process.

Jerrie Lindsey

2h
Fun! second the worry about burnout. How do those being filmed feel? Does it change the dynamic in any way?

Isobel Chapman

2h
Really lovely. I just adore your vlogs Stephanie but I’m really concerned that you will end up running yourself into the ground and making yourself poorly. I can just hear Mummy now! Please don’t make yourself poorly. God bless all xx

Michael T

1h
So much to enjoy and entertain in one video but I'm only going to comment on two things that stood out for me. First is the beginning scene with all seated as the singing starts....where Philip is seated on the large sofa by himself and the other three men are packed together on the smaller loveseat. No big deal but it simply struck me as a bit amusing. Second was the unexpected scene with Jean Baptiste sprawling atop the piano in what could only be called a diva pose. That was a fun scene....but when it's a male is divo an actual word?

Jenny Lee Miller

1h
I like the dailies and I think you're wise to take a few days off a week. I don't mind when you post the patreon videos. I wonder if dailies are easier to edit since there would be less footage to sift through? Also, I like seeing the simple parts of your day as well as the highlights.

Marita Olufsen
WTH she just started the daily posts. Has she already asked people if she should continue?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---
patreon comments"

Lois
19min

Lisa F.
7h

Mark F
7h

Carol Z
7h

Colleen Lawrence
7h

Jodee Risney
7h

Kim A Crosbie
7h

Melissa Southworth
7h

DankDuckStuff
7h

Lora Sorkin
7h

Stephanie Waters
7h

Kathy Mann
7h

Chiara Elisabetta
7h

Jane Blandford
7h

Carolyn Padula
6h

Lora Sorkin
7h

Sandra Pegum
7h

Colin & Terri Rankin
7h

Ginia Hamilton
7h

Allie
7h

Rachel Wyatt
6h
This made me smile

Anna-Marie
6h
---
patreon comments:

Erin Knight
6h

Leslie L Coslet
6h

Peta Thompson
6h

Yen Phan
6h

Morgan
6h

Rhonda Logsdon Thomas
5h
Ditto Morgan!

Ashley
6h

helen brown
6h

Örn Leifsson
6h

Carolyn Padula
6h

Jann Marchant
6h

Carol Updegraff
6h

Richard kennedy
6h

Rosa Veldkamp
6h

Carol Pocklington
6h

Kels
6h

Alyssa G
6h

Virginia Cardinal
5h

Pam Haghighi
5h

Denise Balthazar
5h

Mimi S.
5h

Andrew Rodgers
5h

Erin E Esteves
5h

5h

Matheus Augusto Marques
5h

Susan Stopher
5h

Harased
5h

Shelley Passfield
5h
What fun!!!

Ann Jeffers
5h

Monica L Riske
5h

Rebecca Young
5h

Jennifer Hartman
4h

Amelia Whitbread
4h

Anne M.
4h

Leanne & Bruce Lambert
4h

Corrine Loyola
4h

Christine Holmes
4h

Liz Kaseno
4h

Brian Moriarity
4h

Ronald Horton
3h

Pamela Tripp
4h

Marcel Gendron
4h

MaryEllen Meekins
4h

Marcel Gendron
4h

Lisa Akinlabi
4h

MaryEllen Meekins
4h
---

Ronald Horton
3h

Lois Hampstead
3h

Karin Musilová
3h

Bronwyn Febey
3h

Jane Nunn
2h

Ginger Benson
2h

Susan Stephens
2h

Jane Nunn
2h

Susan Stephens
2h

Jerrie Lindsey
2h

Isobel Chapman
2h

Michael T
1h

Jenny Lee Miller
1h

Marita Olufsen
Just put cameras up everywhere and we can tune anytime.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your husband is my daughters godfather!!!

Forgive me Don Halcyone! I will correct my mistake now!

Stephanie Jarvis is a scammer she 'films' her dailies in advance and uses scraps from the cutting floor to serve us.
Luna, a little way back you posted the numbers for the daily vlogs. How much extra will these bring in and would this be on top of everything else she rakes in?🙂

Reactions: 16
Patreon video

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just put cameras up everywhere and we can tune anytime.
Just not in the toilet though, in case Little Lord Snooty gets the squits again.
---
WTH she just started the daily posts. Has she already asked people if she should continue?
Worrying that she might get exhausted and ill just before Christmas FFS. She's never been exhausted in her life and she's always tom ad dick before Christmas as it gets her out of doing anything, hence avoiding the dreaded risk of exhaustion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just not in the toilet though, in case Little Lord Snooty gets the squits again.
---

Worrying that she might get exhausted and ill just before Christmas FFS. She's never been exhausted in her life and she's always tom ad dick before Christmas as it gets her out of doing anything, hence avoiding the dreaded risk of exhaustion.
How many times has she told us that you tube is her job.
A job she can set her own hours and place of work each day, kitchen or walktoday isn’t exactly a hard choice. No trying to sort out childcare with making sure the housework, food shopping and clothes are clean. I could go on and on with this list but I’ve not yet taken my blood pressure today. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The problem I see for Fanny with the dailies is it actually highlights that she actually does duck all. She doesn't even know where a bowl lives in her own house. It also highlights how little they all do-with all the staff they should be able to do their own laundry. It also shows how much she spends and that nothing at all in terms of renovations is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Patreon video
View attachment 2477842

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
What in Gods name was THAT! These high tier Patron are paying for this shite! @tuffiti you are a saint to have put yourself through this screaming cat call of singing. What with Madame Edith warbling away, Little Lord Snooty wishinng Fanny and MariA would piss off and leave him with the guys. Hot Flower Guy, or should we call him Hyacinth, loves himself. Was MariA just there to play the Joanna? What an odd odd evening.

The best bit of it all was the auto translate. Not a single mention of renovations etc etc, she's just bombarding the fools mindless crap to throw them off the scent.

I suppose the next time we'll be subjected to a bout of the Gay Gordons, pissed on Whiskey and tossing the caber.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
---
patreon comments"

Lois
19min

Lisa F.
7h

Mark F

7h

Carol Z

7h

Colleen Lawrence

7h

Jodee Risney

7h

Kim A Crosbie

7h

Melissa Southworth

7h

DankDuckStuff

7h

Lora Sorkin

7h

Stephanie Waters

7h

Kathy Mann

7h

Chiara Elisabetta

7h

Jane Blandford

7h

Carolyn Padula

6h

Lora Sorkin

7h

Sandra Pegum

7h

Colin & Terri Rankin

7h

Ginia Hamilton

7h

Allie

7h

Rachel Wyatt

6h
This made me smile

Anna-Marie

6h
---
patreon comments:

Erin Knight

6h

Leslie L Coslet

6h

Peta Thompson

6h

Yen Phan

6h

Morgan

6h

Rhonda Logsdon Thomas

5h
Ditto Morgan!

Ashley

6h

helen brown

6h

Örn Leifsson

6h

Carolyn Padula

6h

Jann Marchant

6h

Carol Updegraff

6h

Richard kennedy

6h

Rosa Veldkamp

6h

Carol Pocklington

6h

Kels

6h

Alyssa G

6h

Virginia Cardinal

5h

Pam Haghighi

5h

Denise Balthazar

5h

Mimi S.

5h

Andrew Rodgers

5h

Erin E Esteves

5h

5h

Matheus Augusto Marques

5h

Susan Stopher

5h

Harased

5h

Shelley Passfield

5h
What fun!!!

Ann Jeffers

5h

Monica L Riske

5h

Rebecca Young

5h

Jennifer Hartman

4h

Amelia Whitbread

4h

Anne M.

4h

Leanne & Bruce Lambert

4h

Corrine Loyola

4h

Christine Holmes

4h

Liz Kaseno

4h

Brian Moriarity

4h

Ronald Horton

3h

Pamela Tripp

4h

Marcel Gendron

4h

MaryEllen Meekins

4h

Marcel Gendron

4h

Lisa Akinlabi

4h

MaryEllen Meekins

4h
---

Ronald Horton
3h

Lois Hampstead

3h

Karin Musilová

3h

Bronwyn Febey

3h

Jane Nunn

2h

Ginger Benson

2h

Susan Stephens

2h

Jane Nunn

2h

Susan Stephens

2h

Jerrie Lindsey

2h

Isobel Chapman

2h

Michael T

1h

Jenny Lee Miller

1h

Marita Olufsen
You're were right, of course. It is a puke fest 🤮 These fans certainly love the sound of their own voices.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.