The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that they are now redoing bedrooms and a bath on the area directly above Stephanie‘s apartment. Killip has long talked about wanting to put a two bedroom apartment directly above Stephanie‘s apartment. Is that the reason Snorts is so involved? He is preparing his own apartment/bedroom area for himself? If I recall, I believe he wanted to put in some type of a kitchenette or something also in that area. Phi Phi was pissed that he made 3 cups of tea for the princess and it was still early in the day. She doesn’t even make her own damn tea and expects to be waited on hand and foot. Entitled much?

A 12 minute video with about 3 minutes of filler video of the walk with tired old music attached that they have used hundreds of times.

Selfish Stephanie Jarvis wouldn’t help Mmakhotso Moloi with transportation to Villiotti which forced the young woman to walk 4 hours through an unsafe city, unaccompanied by any other person to protect her and keep her safe, to get to Villioti to attend classes for which she could not afford supplies.

Contrast that with the little orphan princess, all dressed up in her expensive grifted clothing, taking a leisurely 10 minute stroll with a porcelain cup filled with tea prepared by her personal servant and caretaker ( whose services are partially paid for from Stephanfraudies’s grift grab channel which was used to exploit Mmakhotso Moloi for content and a load of couture ball gowns and clothing for herself and Khillip) who accompanied her on her walk to ensure her safety. Within minutes after her caretaker left, Stephanie wanders off the walking trail and falls into brambles. Stephanie can’t even manage to walk 30 minutes, but expected her exploited scholarship recipient to walk 4 hours to and from classes at Villiotti. Disgusting.
---
If Judy Garland had ever played a bearded lady, I'd assume she'd look like this. 👇
View attachment 2474918

Photo Credit: @Fennelbug (Thank you)
What happened to the apron he was gifted by the Egyptologist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So we’re going to see her pretend to pitch in all week?
Why isn't his hair tied back in the kitchen?? :sick:
---
the one thing I forgot to mention in my previous ferris wheel comments - would it be correct to assume Sadie and Mo have given up on their apartment? What about Mo renovating the grandparent's new place? Those are just passing thoughts that I have at times.
I get the impression they are on the outs.... He seems miserable and didn't post for ages, his posts have been him doing stuff alone, camping etc.. she never posts... together they're pretty boring, and snippy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey all, whipped through three threads with out me lol ! Chateau verse is BORING…… read a few fun books and weekend away for a much needed cousins weekend, was much more interesting although I missed all of you lot and your humor!!
Southern Lurker messaged me on IG and has been locked out of TL any ideas?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Day 2: SJ took a waddle into a bramble bush. She will not be forced to walk on paths or show us her accounts, she is a wild!
IMG_3123.jpeg

Snorty not only peeps through key holes he can now film you from above. The creep is always watching!
IMG_3126.jpeg

Big news, MarEee has been taking a spit bath or spitting into the bath, who cares she is dull.
Tattlers get ready to watch tomorrow when Snorty finds his grandfather’s favorite, left sock. The excitement never ends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Day 2: SJ took a waddle into a bramble bush. She will not be forced to walk on paths or show us her accounts, she is a wild!
View attachment 2474752
Snorty not only peeps through key holes he can now watch you from above. The creep is always watching!
View attachment 2474757
Big news, MarEee has been taking a spit bath or spitting into the bath, who cares she is dull.
Tattlers get ready to watch tomorrow when Snorty finds his grandfather’s favorite, left sock. The excitement never ends.
What's a 'spit bath'? Is that like a 'bleep's bath'? (underarms and nether regions only)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So we’re going to see her pretend to pitch in all week?
Imagine Snorty's long, scraggly hair hanging down over the food while he's cooking! 🤮
That's when he should have his hair up in a bun! Someone get the boy a hairnet!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Interesting that they are now redoing bedrooms and a bath on the area directly above Stephanie‘s apartment. Killip has long talked about wanting to put a two bedroom apartment directly above Stephanie‘s apartment. Is that the reason Snorts is so involved? He is preparing his own apartment/bedroom area for himself? If I recall, I believe he wanted to put in some type of a kitchenette or something also in that area. Phi Phi was pissed that he made 3 cups of tea for the princess and it was still early in the day. She doesn’t even make her own damn tea and expects to be waited on hand and foot. Entitled much?

A 12 minute video with about 3 minutes of filler video of the walk with tired old music attached that they have used hundreds of times.

Selfish Stephanie Jarvis wouldn’t help Mmakhotso Moloi with transportation to Villiotti which forced the young woman to walk 4 hours through an unsafe city, unaccompanied by any other person to protect her and keep her safe, to get to Villioti to attend classes for which she could not afford supplies.

Contrast that with the little orphan princess, all dressed up in her expensive grifted clothing, taking a leisurely 10 minute stroll with a porcelain cup filled with tea prepared by her personal servant and caretaker ( whose services are partially paid for from Stephanfraudies’s grift grab channel which was used to exploit Mmakhotso Moloi for content and a load of couture ball gowns and clothing for herself and Khillip) who accompanied her on her walk to ensure her safety. Within minutes after her caretaker left, Stephanie wanders off the walking trail and falls into brambles. Stephanie can’t even manage to walk 30 minutes, but expected her exploited scholarship recipient to walk 4 hours to and from classes at Villiotti. Disgusting.
---

Isn't that funny, I like the rural walk video better than anything else she's done. She's not gabbling. None of those aholes are dysfunctioning for the cam. Just the cows and the brambles and the sky and the bocage.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

---

Fanny as always wearing completely inappropriate attire. She managed to let us peek at her shoes too. Not boots or trousers to protect against ticks . Her fake bramble story was as unbelievable as the monkey poo one.

Attachments

• Haha
QUOTE="Lochness Monster, post: 16883753, member: 356591"]
Fanny had 83 k view’s yesterday tho… and nearly 700 comments. Will that help her?
In tonight’s ‘ show’ Fanny joins the guests for breakfast and she is dressed! She mentions that FRK mothers is going to show how to make a gingerbread house for advent.
She is going to use FRK’s mother to provide content for several advent videos, just like she used Michael P. for advent video content in the past.
It will be October soon, so Stephanfraudie has to get ready to film fake Thanksgiving, fake Christmas, and fake New Years videos so she can have them finished weeks before the holidays begin.
[/QUOTE]
I know the type Marie's mother is very well. It is sickening to me that this dynamic is going to be played out via the pink phone. God help Marie is all I can say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A cook along with Snorts is not going to be a winner winner chicken dinner.

His hair🤮.
He said MariA helped him with preparation and he has adjusted the recipe slightly🙄😮.
However he FAILED to tell the audience it was an Hello Fresh meal. Don’t they tell you what to do Snorts, can you not read pictures?
As far as I am aware LIMES ARE CITRUS Snorts and you are supposed to be allergic to citrus.

Keep the red tower free as Snorts will be having the Squits
---
She is going to use FRK’s mother to provide content for several advent videos, just like she used Michael P. for advent video content in the past.
It will be October soon, so Stephanfraudie has to get ready to film fake Thanksgiving, fake Christmas, and fake New Years videos so she can have them finished weeks before the holidays begin.
I know the type Marie's mother is very well. It is sickening to me that this dynamic is going to be played out via the pink phone. God help Marie is all I can say.
[/QUOTE]
It is a replay of Bubble girl and her mother. A free stay for an opportunity for them to promote their trades/ wares in return… for being filmed by the oh so well known half a chateau owner - Fanny.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What's a 'spit bath'? Is that like a 'bleep's bath'? (underarms and nether regions only)
My grandmother used to call what you call a "bleep's bath" a 'PTA bath' when I was a kid. I had no idea what she was talking about, until I finally asked my mom years later. I thought it meant the literal PTA (which is what we call Parent Teacher Association at schools).......nope. Pits, tits and ass.

• Haha
Here is the spring summer 2023 collection as posted on the souleiado site. One Souleiado store is located near Versailles, the favorite stomping grounds of the little orphan princess.

Here are the accessories. Did Fanny buy 2 of the red travel bags ?

Here is the fall 2023 line. See if you spot her wearing items from this collection in the next few weeks.

Here are items now on clearance ( Fanny would have purchased any of these items new at full price but I am including the collection so the current line of clothing from this company is represented in this post.

Scarves

What items from these links have you seen her wear? Dresses, skirts, blouses, scarves, etc.? She never buys Khillip clothing.

Locations of 24 stores in France

Stephanie has no money left in the Patreon fund for restoration projects at the Dump. She has spent it all on her self: tens and tens of thousands of dollars in clothing alone for herself in 2023 alone, luxury travel, paying “ staff” to cater to her and care for the daily activities at the Dump, online auctions, luxury linens, expensive suitcases, bags, jewelry, and shoes.

The heating will never be completed. She has already set up her lies to wiggle out of heating this year. She us spending that tax free money as quickly as it comes in. She will never show the accounts or complete any significant restoration or renovation project because she has spent all the funds collected on herself. Her pattern is clear by now: ebeg, cry, collect a huge sum of money fir a project, knock down a wall or ceiling, then the project is put in halt indefinitely.
I don’t think Anne Marie will stand for working in the cold this year. She put off the heating for until it was cold. She does not like coming off that money til the last possible minute.
---
Hey all, whipped through three threads with out me lol ! Chateau verse is BORING…… read a few fun books and weekend away for a much needed cousins weekend, was much more interesting although I missed all of you lot and your humor!!
Southern Lurker messaged me on IG and has been locked out of TL any ideas?
I’m keeping up, but it’s hard. I got another puppy. Suck it PhiPhi!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Fanny declares she is off to the ‘ barn storage’ eg another space filled with junk that has been cleared on camera at least three times.
It’s a dumping ground Fanny.

We saw the purchase of that wash stand from Emmaus, was it €50🤣😂
---
FYI: Here is the current Dolce and Gabanna inventory at Neumann Marcus.

Here is a dress from Dolce and Gabanna made from the print Stephanfraudie was wearing at dinner with Ollie. They make dress with this print with a lace hem. Fanny had a top or dress on with this fabric with lace at the top.

Did she wear this dress or something similar? The tile prints, majolica prints, and scarf prints would be her favorites.

Accessories and scarves
---
Did we see Fanny in this one?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Remember Jewelyn, who visited LL a while back? SJ was away when she was there and she was not happy about it.
Here she is having tea in London and taking one bite out of each English tea sandwich.. then putting it back on the tray. So posh.

I wonder what Nicholas Foreskin would think?

1695779133459.png

Afternoon high tea in London + travel day | UK 2022 | Travel with Jewelyn

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember Jewelyn, who visited LL a while back? SJ was away when she was there and she was not happy about it.
Here she is having tea in London and taking one bite out of each English tea sandwich.. then putting it back on the tray. So posh.

I wonder what Nicholas Foreskin would think?

View attachment 2475146

Afternoon high tea in London + travel day | UK 2022 | Travel with Jewelyn
She could not have been more annoying or gross if she tried. She has zero class.

• Heart
Fanny declares she is off to the ‘ barn storage’ eg another space filled with junk that has been cleared on camera at least three times.
It’s a dumping ground Fanny.

We saw the purchase of that wash stand from Emmaus, was it €50🤣😂
---

Did we see Fanny in this one?
Why can't anything be stored neatly???? Everything just thrown in piles. No regard for anything.
No skin off her big hook nose....not her money that it was all bought with.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Gay Twank said he was “working”. The useless unmotivated, uneducated shopping addict hasn’t worked in years!

IMG_4446.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.